The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
WyifaGaiamen I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
WyifaGaiamen I_vote_lcapWyifaGaiamen I_voting_barWyifaGaiamen I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

WyifaGaiamen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WyifaGaiamen Empty WyifaGaiamen

Post by ghost July 4th 2018, 12:17 pm

WyifaGaiamen

"Yes mother..."

The Bio

Villain Name: WyGaia, Gaia, or Wyifa.
Title: Lord
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Elemental / Earth Essence
Hair: Varies
Eyes: Varies
Height: Varies
Weight: Varies

The Looks

Though it can take many forms it usually chooses a male figure. The skin is tan. Clothing is leather or some other animal hide or fur covered in twisted wood for armor. The wood can also be elegant beautifully arrayed decorations on his clothing.  It's hair is usually long and kept up in a pony tail tied tightly with a leather strap. His eyes glow gold or green, sometimes he changes it to match the color of the sky or the surrounding area. It stands six feet tall with an athletic build.

It may take a shape of a young child, running through the woods. Skin as green as the growing grass. Flowers in its hair blowing in the wind. Antlers protruding from its head that twist in a circle around his skull, wearing the crown that was given to it.

The Personality

Gaia is loyal to the animals, trees, and Mother of course. He may even make friends with a human if they share the same end goal, to return earth to its original state. In its eyes the humans nowadays are wimpy in comparison to what they used to be. In order to help them, and obey mother, he must wipe the slate clean and rid the earth of them and all of their technology. Any that are willing to unite with him would be exempt and transformed into their original forms.

Everyone will be given a chance to turn, but if they refuse, they will have to go, it is for their own good. They have only caused death and destruction. Mother cries at night, they are so far gone now that they cant even hear her.

The Story

Born of wood and stone. Held together by mother herself. It can feel her radiate from the ground. From all around the birthing floor. Flowers and fruit trees, ferns and lilies, small animals and large ones, all of the creatures in Eden came to watch as it was put together. Limb by limb it was built, mother whispering in its ear.

"My sweet thing... you are mine. My beautiful warrior." Though it couldn't feel her touch, the intent was surely there.

"Your mission is clear. Protect me. Rid this earth of evil. Love me..." The message was clear, the intent was perfect.

As the creatures head was created, only the love of the wild and the focus to protect her was placed inside. The purpose wasn't to make it a robot, emotions and a brain to develop character was placed inside as well. Though it was centuries till the creature was allowed out of Eden to see the rest of the world. Mother had to be sure its character was noble and pure, combined with focus and rage if need be.

The societies of earth have fallen pray to the technological menace. They no longer enjoy the wild, they fear it. Their feet are soft. Their bodies and minds are mush in the hands of mother. The earth was once purged by water. Now, mother will do it by nature itself.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Strength
4. Endurance

The Powers

Nature Manipulation: The earth calls out to it. Not only does nature try to assist in any way possible but it also lets itself to be controlled by Wyifa. This gives it the ability to create and call forth a vast amount of plants at will. Controlling how and when they grow. This includes plants from the past or variations of plants not yet known.

Nature Physiology: It's form may look human but it is made up entirely of natural material. A combination of wood, dirt, stone, water, and other minerals or vegetation. It is able to change its form at will, turning from more wood and less stone, or completely to diamond. If need be it could vanish it's body into a cloud of floating daisy seeds or a puddle of water. In these forms it can be injured each has their own weaknesses; A puddle can be vaporized, a cloud of seeds catch fire, or diamond shattered.

Speaking to Animals: Conversing with animals is one of it's favorite pass times. A squirrel sometimes has a far more interesting day than a human, not to mention talking to a wolf or a lion. There isn't an animal on the planet he can't speak to, though some of the conversations are long and drawn out.

Summoning  Creatures: Able to call forth creatures from all over the world. Some may not be known to humans such as the fey or wisps, others cause humans to fear for their lives like lions or tigers.

Summoning :

Water Manipulation: He can manipulate water at will. Able to form it into shapes and push or pull it in any which direction. This can become difficult or impossible if the water is polluted.

Earth Manipulation: Forming the earth into shapes, pulling it up from the ground, or twisting or bending it to its will. It is able to differentiate the different types of ore and minerals in the earth and use them as it wishes. If it needs a large slab of granite, it can pull it from the earth, if a mound of sand, or a sheet of diamond, it is at it's will.  

Nature Magic: This magic allows her to form nature into constructs that may be unnatural or impossible by conventional means. Using the energies of the world she is able to project and shape them into whatever form she wants. Allowing her to create weapons from raw materials. Nature will bend to her will, and give its life force if necessary.

Spells:

Endangered Areas: Whenever he is present in an endangered area, such as where the amazon rain-forest is getting cut down or where they are building the Alaskan pipe line, the animals become bold and mores destructive. Some grow in physical size, others may get more intelligent making them more formidable and able to fight off their enemies.

Shape-shifting: Using his mind the creature can shape-shift parts of his body or the whole thing at will. He can shift into parts of creatures or things his mind can conjure. This ranges from turning his arm into a bears, or turning his body into a dragon. Some forms do require more material and he would have to be on true nature to cast.  

The Weaknesses

Pollution: Things that can clog up the natural flow of things, like plastic bags or an oil spill in water supply, smog in the air, garbage in the ground will make the corresponding power slow or unusable. If his body combines with any of these things he can became extremely sick as if poisoned. This will last for 2 posts, strength will be pulled from him and he will be unable to use his abilities.

Cities: If he spends more than 10 posts in the city he will began to lose his abilities. At this time in OOC conversation the opponent (if one is present) will choose which ability he looses first.

Fire: Fire has always been the end of the earth. Just how humans fear death, he fears fire. The fear can be paralyzing at times, losing focus and the ability to think clearly. Though this is the start to knew life, it could be the end of his.

Sun Reliance: If the sun where to be blotted out or if he does not have contact with it within a day he will began to lose his abilities. He is reliant on the natural cycles of the earth, thrown off he becomes useless. If held inside or away from the suns rays for more than 10 posts the opponent in OOC (if one is present) can choose which ability he looses first.

Unnatural  Materials: Things such as plastics or composites of man made material can cause her to loose concentration. Anger tends to fill her if she is around them. This can be used to peoples advantage. This will weaken her earth magic abilities.

Nature Magic: Though it isn't the earth itself, it minds well be, people that are able to use earth magic and possibly effect the creatures shape and form. They may be able to draw the power right out of it, for a time at least. If the drawing ends It will eventually gather its strength.

Earth Connection: Earth connection is required for her abilities. Earth connection is defined as touching or being in contact with the earth, this may be grass, dirt, sand, mud, water, or snow. If in contact with unnatural things such as cement, asphalt, plastic, or forged metals her abilities become null.

Pesticide effectiveness: The effect of pesticides is increased. It kills her plants faster than normal, wilting them on contact. If it touches her "flesh" it acts like acid. Melting and tearing through her. Pain and mutilation result.

Technology hindrance: Not only is she technologically stupid but if she touches electronics in the attempt to use it or if she is knowingly around them too much (more than 10 posts) she looses her ability and connection to earth until reunited with earth or the electronic is eliminated. This will making her stuck in the form she is in or causing her spells to stop in their tracks.

Polonium: There is something about this material that does not let him use his summoning abilities. The radiation maybe, or the pure power, almost too close to mother if you'd ask him. She likes things as they are, whenever she can throw a wrench in the mix she will.

The Items

Name: Demamaka
Looks: The sword, it's made from stone and diamond. Forged from the magical crust of Earth itself. It is held together by earthen magic, this shows as blatant light glows through the cracks where the stones that make up the blade meet one another. The glow is green and blue, shifting with intensity and pulsing like a heart beat. The blade's stones are smooth and sharp, made of dark onyx and bloodstone. The cross-guard is a crystalline material, it too dark, maybe of a combination of quartz crystals, the pommel is the same. The grip is a a mixture of bark and marble, it is platted on top of the thick diamond like handle to assist with traction.

Effects:
1. The sword is sheathed in the crust of the earth, Wyifa has only to call for it and it will form from the ground in front of her. The blade has magical propertied that make it act like an athame or wand, amplifying her earth manipulation when it is being held. The blade itself is strong and sharp, able to cut through most metals easily. The sword is not fragile. If anyone other than Wyifa holds the sword a magical stone casing will engulf the person, sure to keep them alive, trapping them in place.

2. The sword can cause massive damage to unnatural constructs such as buildings and vehicles. If slicing a car/building the damage would appear as if it was caused by a semi or airplane crash.

3. This blade may be used in ceremonies to welcome new generals or knights to her hoard. If a person would be knighted by the blade, they too would be able to call it into existence. Though only one sword can be active at anytime. If one of the knights hold the sword they will be granted the power of earth manipulation. (This will only happen to approved NPC's or Characters that join in her cause. MODs may approve the Earth Manipulation and demand an EXP cost if they deem necessary.)

Weakness:
1. If a caster can draw earth magic from the blade, it will fall apart and shatter.
2. If the sword is attempted to be drawn from anything but pure earth a searing pain will rush through the persons hand and make the appendage unusable for two posts.
3. If the sword is exposed to Polonium it will shatter and be not be able to be used for the remainder of the thread.

The Minions

COMING SOON

The Fluff

Animal Friendship: Animals wouldn't dare to attack her. They are always friendly and kind, willing to do what she asks and when she needs it. This is permission based if the pet is owned by a character.

Skilled Fighter: Gaia is skilled in the arts of combat. Not yet able to call itself a master but able to hold its own. Knives, swords, hands, elbows, and feet are no stranger, but definitely not super weapons.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by ghost on June 24th 2020, 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Avatar image: By Ofelia Generated with AI.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 447
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

WyifaGaiamen Empty Re: WyifaGaiamen

Post by Zonkes August 4th 2018, 1:41 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 629
Job : Professional Slacker
Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.
Registration date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes August 6th 2018, 5:13 pm

Moved for edits
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Humor : What’s the difference between a clown and a pancake? Not much after the steamroller incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost August 6th 2018, 6:12 pm

Edited Earthen armor to be more specific and realistic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zonkes August 6th 2018, 6:14 pm

Reapproved
Zonkes
Zonkes
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 26th 2018, 6:23 pm

Moved for edits
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost December 26th 2018, 6:27 pm

Edited: Added, "Skilled Fighter" to fluff.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 26th 2018, 6:30 pm

Reapproved
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 24th 2020, 11:56 am

Moved for edits for transition to NPC sheet upon request. Application archived below for staff review.

Spoiler:

-My DeviantArt-
WyifaGaiamen JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum