The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Pillowman! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Pillowman! I_vote_lcapPillowman! I_voting_barPillowman! I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Pillowman!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pillowman! Empty Pillowman!

Post by Pinnacle March 17th 2018, 3:52 pm

Pillowman

"Nighty Night"

The Bio

Villain Name: Pillowman
Title: The Pillow, The Floofinator
Alignment: Chaotic Floofy Neutral
Race: Pillow [Previously Human]
Hair: None
Eyes: White
Height: 7'2''
Weight: 300 lbs.
Blood type: Floof

The Looks

Pillowman! Pillowman_by_xaal_vator-dc65ocn

The Personality

Pillowman believes himself to be the up and coming villain on the block. He sees himself as being able to destroy any hero, (though this is an egregious overestimation of his abilities and he has been beaten more times than he cares to count,) and he is as determined as his pillows are floofy.

The Story

Once, Robert Poshfellow was a regular man, constantly in the shadow of his stepbrother, the famous British hero, Lord Smasher. He grew to resent and hate his stepbrother, who got all the love and fame and glory while he was a college dropout and cheated his way through highschool.

This resentment only grew, until he stumbled upon a strange knife which summoned forth a genie. Believing himself to be a clever enough fellow to gamble with his wishes, he attempted to wish for a superpower that would allow him to be useful. The genie turned him into a living pile of pillows, for pillows are quite useful. He wished that he could fight and not just be a pile of immobile pillows, so the genie made him able to walk around as said pile of pillows. Then he wished that he was more durable than the simple pillows that he'd become. The genie told him that he'd be practically unkillable, then caused his pillows to be composed of purpurium and disappeared, laughing.

Since then, he has roamed the world, seeking to make a name for himself and become as famous as his brother, and will stop at nothing until he has reached the same levels of publicity.

The Priority

1. Endurance
2. Reaction
3. Agility
4. Strength

The Powers

Pillow Body: Pillowman's pillow body consists entirely of purpurium, a material that is amazing at dissipating force and being super comfortable.

Pillow Fight: Pillowman can fire off controllable purpurium pillows at people.

The Weaknesses

Dumber Than a Bag of Floof: Pillowman is a dunce. His battle plans are ridiculously stupid, and he constantly tries to face heroes that are way out of his league.

Inept Combatant: Not only is Pillowman a dunce, but he is a notoriously unskilled fighter.

Too Floofy: Pillowman's body is just as great at preventing harm to others as it is preventing harm to himself.

No Squishing: Pillowman's extra pillows dissipate into nothing after a few seconds of being more than 40ft from Pillowman, preventing him from crushing someone under their weight by making a massive tower (not that he'd think to do that, since he's a dunce.)

Safety Pillows: The purpurium pillows that make up Roger's form as well as the pillows he creates are extremely breathable for comfort. As a result, it is virtually impossible to suffocate someone with them.

The RP Mechanics

Return of the Floof: As a result of his wishes, Pillowman never stays permanently defeated, but will coalesce into his pillow-self after 24 hours.

Plush Body: Pillowman is made of pillows... He doesn't need to eat or sleep or breathe... But he's too much of an idiot to remember this most of the time.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pillowman! PinnacleSig
Pinnacle
Pinnacle
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this, we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all; infinite in distance and unbound by death."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 270
Job : ECLIPSE Agent
Humor : PUNS!
Registration date : 2017-02-07

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum