The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Hocus Bogus I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hocus Bogus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Hocus Bogus

Post by Langstaff March 17th 2017, 7:26 pm

Langstaff sat on a bench in Central Park eating a hamburger he had gotten from a nearby. He had contacted a woman days before who claimed to be the “mistress of magic”, and while Edward C. Langstaff certainly did not put faith into the esoteric energy known as “magic”, he sniffed and wiped his nose with a handkerchief. He grimaced as he blew his nose. ”Damnable cold,” He muttered as he put the rag back away in his pocket. ”Someone should eradicate this god awful virus. Preferably using monkeys.” He looked around the park.

His strange outfit didn't seem to even phase the citizens of New York City. He looked at the top hat he had put into his lap to ensure it didn't get picked off his head by some nearby child. He had always wondered why people believed in such silly things as “magic”. It seemed to him as though it was simply energy manipulation that resulted in various effects. Yes, some types of “magic” seemed to disobey the laws of physics. Specifically, matter cannot be created or destroyed; only changed. But that didn't mean that the “magic” was actually disobeying it, but instead following the rule to a T. Changing matter using will instead of creating it on the spot like most would assume.

Magic. Such a load of crap. And yet, here he was. Awaiting this “Mistress of Magic”. Like some fool who wants to know if he will find love. Love was also crap for other reasons, but he didn't feel the need to dwell on such things; as they were below his recognition.
Langstaff
Langstaff

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-03-17

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: Hocus Bogus

Post by Adam Johnson March 17th 2017, 8:45 pm

No matter what was happening within Elena Marie’s life, she always found herself busy in some respect. Being a prominent figure within what magical community existed within the world was an annoying one, but it was   position that she ended up accepting. Not too long ago she had been contacted by a certain individual, one that wanted to meet with her in New York of all places. No matter what, it always came back to that city and one had to assume fate had something to do with that. Central park had been where she was meant to meet this person, and she decided that she didn’t need any back up to talk with him. Comparative to the eccentric villain’s choice of dress, Marie looked mundane in comparison, save for the faux-mink coat over semi-formal business wear.

One might argue that her hair was also a bit flagrant, but that was something that she could easily shrug off in a city like New York. Should anything prove an issue she had laced a few defensive spells within her coat, things that would provide aid against most things, or things that she could imagine anyway.

Well-crafted heels clicked on the sidewalk as Marie approached the man with a top hat seated on his lap. He stood out, so that made finding him all the easier.

”Quite the public place you’ve chosen.” She stated in usual amiable fashion, settling down on the bench a respectable distance from him.
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top