The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Robin Williams  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Robin Williams  I_vote_lcapRobin Williams  I_voting_barRobin Williams  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Robin Williams  I_vote_lcapRobin Williams  I_voting_barRobin Williams  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Robin Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robin Williams  Empty Robin Williams

Post by Super Cutie December 13th 2016, 1:52 am

Robin Williams

"Not the one you're thinking of."

The Bio

Renegade Name: The Horror
Title: The Chicago Horror, The Nevada Ape Man, The New Orleans Ogre, Freak
Alignment: Neutral Good/Chaotic Neutral (Robin/Horror)
Race: Human/Other Hybrid
Hair: Dark Brown/Black
Eyes: Green/Red
Height: 6'1"/7'7"
Weight: 200/1000lbs
Blood type: Irradiated and genetically confused

The Looks

Robin:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Horror:

The Personality

Robin could be described as outwardly mild mannered and even withdrawn. Those closer to him know he's a bit more complicated than that. Robin is prone to mood swings leading to periods of grandiosity followed by long periods of depression. Throughout these periods he still maintains his wit, charm, and the sharp, introspective, and analytical mind that's earned him a Pulitzer nomination.  He is a primarily good person, and uses this nature to try to influence the Horror during his transformations. He's had limited success, but some success is better than none.

As the The Horror, Robin is more or less a wild animal. He is nearly incapable of speech or reason as he acts on pure impulse alone, most often in a violent and destructive manner.

The Story

In his past life, Robin was a respected investigative journalist, well known for his exposes on corruption in business and the military industrial complex. It was during the last of those investigations that his life changed forever.

One year ago Robin was deep into an investigation on a genetics laboratory owned by a corporation he believed  had ties to both foreign governments and terrorist cells, however his only presentable evidence for this hunch was flimsy at best. He wasn't in the conspiracy theory business, so he needed more concrete evidence if he was going to expose the company for what they were, and that's what he broke in trying to get. Not only did he find it, but he bit off far more than he could chew. As it would turn out, the lab was experimenting on human subjects by attempting to splice their genes with the DNA  of some extremely rare species of early metahuman that predated even early man.
Unfortunately a government task force showed up on the same night Robin did. He found himself caught in the crossfire, and ducked behind some machinery for cover when the scientists in their last ditch effort to thwart the government agents activated their equipment's self destruct sequence. Robin was caught in the blast.

Three days later he woke up naked in the middle of the woods with only a vague recollection of what he had become. He scrambled to the nearest town to find that it looked like a tornado had gone through. He knew the tornado was him.

Eventually, Robin returned home. However it wasn't long before the Horror, as his local paper dubbed it, returned to destroy a shopping mall and derail two trains.

After returning to his senses, he decided to flee Chicago. He couldn't risk transforming there again. Not only would it put innocents in danger, but the corporation is after it's first surviving test subject, and the military has called a nationwide hunt for it. So now, to most of the world Robin Williams is missing.

He's survived and stayed one step ahead of those after him by calling in favors from contacts made throughout his career, but his luck wont last forever especially with these uncontrollable transformations into the Horror. He's desperate to find a cure, or atleast a way out.

The Priority

Robin:
1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

Horror:
1. Strength
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Reaction

The Powers

Power 1: Super Strength
When transformed, Robin is far stronger than most creatures. The Horror posses a super strength the upper limits of which is still currently unknown, but definitely somewhere in the higher levels of metahuman strength.

Power 2: Super Durability
On top of being really, really strong, it is also harder than hell to damage. The Horror's skin hardens until it becomes stronger than steel, and as rough as sandpaper, but maintains a rubber like flexibility. You'll need to be capable of dealing some serious damage to even scratch it, but it can still be done.

This enhanced durability also seems to extend to its organs and heighten his general constitution as well, allowing it to hold his breath for hours and making it highly resistant (but not immune) to toxins.

Power 3: Regeneration
Finally, what is possibly the Horror's most terrifying ability is that even if you can manage to harm the beast, it would seem it is nearly impossible to keep down for long. The Horror possesses a highly advanced regenerative ability allowing him to heal minor wounds in minutes, and major wounds in hours (or days depending on the severity.) Should the Horror (or Robin) ever be killed, its body slips into a coma until it can fully repair itself.

It seems incineration or more gruesomely, being chopped into bits and having the bits scattered, is the only way the Horror can truely be killed by Earthly means.

The Weaknesses

Mere Mortal
Robin is sadly a mere mortal with all the limitations that come with it.
The Horror can be turned back into Robin by knocking him out, wearing him out, or calming him down.
(Note: If the Horror has sustained too much damage, it will turn back into Robin once it heals enough to. It will remain unconscious, though.)

Dumb Animal
Though it has been known to show surprising flashes of cunning, the Horror is for the most part, only as smart as an animal. An angry animal, but still. It is not hard to trick or otherwise outwit the Horror.

Bull in a Chinashop
Lastly, the Horror is a brute, and it shows. The Horror is not built for finesse, so quicker more agile characters can easily outmaneuver it.

The Items

None

The Minions

None

The Fluff

The Change
In high stress situations, Robin's body painfully  twists, and grows, and changes until he becomes the hulking, brutal, savage, unstoppable creature he refers to as the Horror. Though stress and anger seem to be the primary triggers, he also seems to transform whenever he takes too much physical harm in order to heal. There have been a few instances where nothing Robin noticed seem to trigger it as well. This has him fearing that this bad side of his, this Horror, might be developing a mind of it's own.

Robin is a pretty resourceful and surprisingly scrappy when he's not a rampaging man beast, if that counts.

The RP Sample

Robin wakes up to a sharp kick to his ribs and the sound of laughter. Three boys are standing over him. Trying to catch a nap under this bridge was a mistake.

"Oh! Look at that! The bum's not dead after all." His attacker speaks. They're  young; couldn't be a day older than 18.
Another boy continues to laugh obnoxiously while the third reaches down to grab Robin's backpack. He catches the boy by the wrist and grips it tightly.

"You don't want to do that, kid." He growls.

"Look, man, if you wont give us your shit, we're taking it." The kid snaps back.

"Kid, you reall--"

Robin's attempt at reasoning is cut off by more kicks to his ribs. All three boys join in to make it a good old fashioned boot party. He starts to hear a familiar buzzing in the back of his skull.
No! Not here. Not now.
If could just get away, then maybe-
If he could just--
His body begins shaking and writhing under the boy's shoes. Robin doubles over and dry heaves as his skin starts to crawl before it starts to tear, being replaced by something grittier, rougher, and much, much stronger beneath.
"Ru-Ru---" He tries to warn them, but chokes on his own words.

"Now look what you did!"
"Guys..."
"What I did?!"
"Yeah, you did! You kicked him into a seizure or something, man."
"Guys..."
"Oh big deal! Serves him right as far as I'm concerned."
"Guys, I don't think this is a normal seizure. I mean, just look at him."

Robin chokes on his words a few more times, until finally frustration takes hold and his message is loud and clear.

"RUN!"

The poor little bastards have no idea what they've done.

Application created by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Robin Williams  Empty Re: Robin Williams

Post by Thorgron December 13th 2016, 7:27 am

Hulk approve! Hulk not smash unless stated otherwise!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum