The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Mischief I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Mischief I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Mischief I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Mischief I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Mischief I_vote_lcapMischief I_voting_barMischief I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mischief

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPEN Mischief

Post by FalseFloor October 26th 2016, 7:04 am

Mischief

Sean Pews

Chaotic good

male
180 lbs
6 foot 1 inch
Short brown hair
Grey eyes

Personality

The name’s a bit of a giveaway but it certainly doesn't tell the whole story. Mischief is very careful with his secret identity and wont risk revealing himself unless lives are in danger, but in his costume all bets are off. Loyal and jovial to a fault and very intelligent he is always cracking jokes at anybodies expense, he doesn't care if he offends anyone and will sometimes go out of his way to provoke people for fun. Despite being very smart he will often purpose terrible ideas if for no other reason than to pick them apart himself. He likes to comment on things around him and doesn't know when to keep quiet.
He values freedom above all else and will happily fight for a cause he deems just. On the battlefield and off he is constantly looking for a challenge, he routinely gets in over his head challenging stronger opponents or pushing his powers to their limits. Though it may not seem like it he does know his limits and is more than willing to retreat from a loosing battle.

The looks

Mischief wears a black Kevlar body suit with an over sized hood under which he wears a yellow winky face emoji mask, his suit also features a winky face emoji decal on the chest.

Backstory

What was thought to be an act of international terror turned out to grant superpowers to several individuals exposed to the blast, Sean discovered his powers in the hospital but kept them quiet for a while training with them in his free time after he recovered.
A few local gang members discovered his powers and thought they could use him to make a quick buck, but their robber was thwarted by a Speedster who recruited Sean to a super hero team. This team thing didn’t pan out though as Sean felt underappreciated because his powers were often the object of ridicule for his new team, they also wouldn’t let him go on the more dangerous missions and mostly relegated him to training if not janitorial duty. Needless to say Sean ran away from the team. Taking the title of Mischief as a nod to a comic book hero who would beat the odds in unconventional ways.

Powers

Mischief can teleport in place.
When he does he can alter his position, velocity and vector, but his position afterwards must overlap somewhere with his position beforehand. He can use this to among other things: Stop on a dime, escape handcuffs, break into a run at full speed from a full stop, stand up instantaneously, throw a punch without any prep or warning, do crazy parkour/martial arts without any sort of training, as well as draw or aim a weapon instantaneously.
He can also Take anything he is in contact with him when he teleports manipulating it in any way he sees fit though this use of his powers physically drains him. He can use this power to do things like: reload a gun instantaneously, put someone in handcuffs without any sort of struggle, put an enemy into fetal position simply by touching them*, rearrange a deck of cards without looking, send something flying simply by touching it**, unlock a door that uses a mechanical lock, get dressed instantaneously, remove a blindfold without using his hands, disarm someone via contact with them or their weapon, or tie someone up instantly.
*Although Mischief can teleport people against their will, without any sort of restraint there is nothing stopping them from simply standing back up.
**Mischeif cannot move anything using his powers he could not move without them and only as much as he could move without them. ex. He can add momentum to a rock in his hand to fire it out like a projectile, but this would be no more effective than throwing the rock.

Weaknesses

While mischief has no obvious Cryptonite, he is still just human, a good bullet to the head would do the trick. Whats more is using his powers does take a physical toll on him. Any teleportation action he takes other than stopping and turning cost him just as much stamina as if he had done it without his powers.

You can also probably bait him into an attack by making fun of his “not real teleporting”

Priority

1. Reaction
2. Endurance
3. Agility
4. Strength

Items

An insulated Kevlar body suit with light steel plating on the forearms and joints.

The bag of tricks, a lightweight backpack containing:
A pair of handcuffs
A very powerful flashlight
A KaBar tactical knife
A 9mm handgun
A Stun Gun
A pepper spray canister
Some Smoke Bombs
Some Snacks
A GPS beacon the size of a quarter
An air horn
Some Duct tape

I hope i did everything correctly and didnt leave anything out, this is my first time doing this so let me know if i need to change anything but hopefully you can at least get a sence of what im going for
FalseFloor
FalseFloor

Quote : "Mischief can teleport in place"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Job : Voice Over
Registration date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

OPEN Re: Mischief

Post by Thorgron October 26th 2016, 10:06 am

Please read our site rules and use this template for your application.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mischief Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top