The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_vote_lcapCo Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_voting_barCo Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_vote_lcapCo Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_voting_barCo Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Empty Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx

Post by anttz111 November 9th 2009, 7:28 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Marrow
Title: The Living Boneyard
Alignment: Evil (F.E.A.R.E.)
Race: German & French
Hair: None
Eyes: borwn
Height:6'6"
Weight:245 lbs.

Costume Descirption/Image:

Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Vin

Personality:
Marshall is very observative and straight forward.. he doesnt care what other people think. and he acts off of what he thinks is the best. he can be cooperative when the need is right...but he is pretty much instinct follower. he likes to plan things out as well when the time is neccesary...he doesnt belive in plan B's.

History:
Marshall was born to a Police Detective father and a stay home mom. he grew up alone and disturbed by his fathers absence. everyday he would watch the news and hear all of the things that went wrong in the world, and akwardly he liked it. He was always a straight A student even though he always got an in trouble with his attitude. He later at the age of 19 moved to Los Angles, where he hung out with his friends and participating in local gangs and trouble. he was then looked at as in out cast when he was caught ripping bones from his body while he was alone. Now a grown man alone again like he was all of his life decided to forget the world an ever he wanted. at the age of 21 Marshall killed his first person.. and like he has always been..he enjoyed the feeling of overpowering people below him, and causing pain. With his great smarts, and clever personality.. he used this and his great abilities to cause havik whereever he walked.

Powers:
Marshal has the ability to control the amount of calcium his body distributes to his bones and he can create new ones and mak them grow from his skin using them as weapons. The power is unlimited it being a natural part of him. With this Marshall has super human strength and Endurance. He is a walking abonination weiding great intellegence and strength. almost unstoppable by weaker forces. He if part of the reason F.E.A.R.E will be feared amongst the nations.

PowerGrid:
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Marshall_Grid

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.

Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Vin-diesel
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Vin
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Vin_Diesal4
Roleplay Sample: (If new or new character)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Empty Re: Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx

Post by The Black Knight November 9th 2009, 8:27 pm

Approved once Ulca makes the Grid.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Blackknight1Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Empty Re: Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx

Post by Entropus November 9th 2009, 9:53 pm

Approved

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Co Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx SignatureentropusCo Leader of F.E.A.R.E: Marshall "Marrow" Foxx Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top