The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_vote_lcapUnder the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_voting_barUnder the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) Empty Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm)

Post by The Bolt July 27th 2016, 3:34 am

Alex examined the suit, a minor cut within the materials that bound the thing together  obvious to him more likely than anyone else. Those Atlantians had some pretty annoying weapons, though their powers were more the annoyance really. Having someone able to actually tag him while running, well that was a new feeling and one that he did not want to repeat feeling once again. Just thinking back to the metal cutting into his otherwise durable flesh brought back a few phantom pains that stung throughout his body. Faded sunlight sifted through his window, casting its luminescence across the room kept dark, save for a single lamp casting its glow as well. His parents were none the wiser about his adventures, and that was something that he preferred in the long run. They worried about him, and he did not want to make them worry more than he needed to.

Life seemed to grant him friends, Cypher, Proxy as well as that strange tall person with the really off way of talking. It might have just been how they were, though he did find himself wondering why he was that way. Honestly Alex wasn’t the type to care too much about how people acted, so long as they weren’t massive dicks to other people. His parents were doing their usual busy routine, his father saving lives as a doctors and mother doing whatever it was she did. She had a job, though he could not for the life of him remember what that job was. Something that just in the end was chalked up to forgetfulness more than anything else.

His thoughts were the things that dominated his mind for the moment, until the sound of his phone ringing broke the silence. With a quick motion, he  picked up the phone and pressed it to his ear after pressing the answer. The voice on the other end was his friend, the one that he had fought the weird strong lady with a few weeks ago. Just thinking back on it made him sore, though that was more because they had punched him around like some kind of punching bag. They said something about needing him in new York for something, which felt like a long way but then again he could run pretty fast so that wasn’t really the case. There was an excuse to be in New York, so he would run there as fast as he could, maybe bring his suit along if that was needed.

So shoving the slightly metallic suit into a bag, Alex leapt out of his window and was off only after removing his shoes. Sure, his feet could withstand the constant movement, but shoes were likely something that would get worn away from one trip. It took less than twenty minutes to reach the city of New York but he was there at last.

There wasn’t much of a difference from here and Chicago, at the very least within his own mind but that wasn’t the important issue. Paradigm hadn’t really given him a location to meet up, at least not something that was immediately apparent to him, so Bolt pulled out his phone again after putting his shoes back on and called. ”Alright, just tell me where in New York and i’ll be there.” He said upon being answered, waiting for something more concrete as he walked along one of the sidewalks, casually sidestepping the people walking along.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) Empty Re: Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm)

Post by Chellizard August 2nd 2016, 6:54 pm

I'm letting you have double XP for this intro post because you never received a reply.

Locked.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Under the sea part 2 (Double exp, paradigm) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top