The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_vote_lcapWizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_voting_barWizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_vote_lcapWizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_voting_barWizard Night School (Elena Marie) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wizard Night School (Elena Marie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wizard Night School (Elena Marie) Empty Wizard Night School (Elena Marie)

Post by The Nekromonga March 12th 2016, 12:32 am

The Night Before...

Through the streets of L.A. A figure stalked the rooftops, following his quarry through the quiet L.A. streets at night. She stopped by a grocery store window, and the figure grinned menacingly. It would feed this night.

Too bad the attacker picked the worse target possible. Diana noticed the strangely behaving pursuer as he descended, and once in range promptly floored him with a swift punch to the throat, followed by a leg sweep that sent him into the concrete concussion first. A follow up curb stomp was unnecessary. Diana sets her smartphone's light on the assailant, only to discover he was just some scrawny teenager in cheap baggy clothes and wearing glasses. He had a nasty gash on his forehead from falling.

"He's... just a kid." Diana thought to herself. For a moment she thought she felt something demonic. She decided to do the kid a favor and call an ambulance... but not before helping herself to a five fingered discount to his belongings on the ground, one of which was a large leather bound book with an envelope

"What do we have here... huh?"
Diana watched the black lettered name of the boy slowly change to Diana's full name. She read out the rest of the letter.

Greetings and Salutations!
Princess Diana Pentheselea Lucia Rossini Y Mendoza,
You are Cordially Invited to Apprentice under the Arch Magi, Elena Marie. An opportunity to learn the arcane arts under a master magician.

Classes begin March 12th, 2022, at 7pm at the residence of Elena Marie.

This Invitation is necessary to access the mansion.

Diana pockets the strange invitation, and would be long gone once the ambulance arrived.

Elena Marie's Manse, Present Day

Diana tipped her Uber Driver for delivering her to the address. The modern L.A. mansion proved every bit as impressive as the MTV show Cribs depicted them. Sprawling gardens lined with meandering walks, with fountains and pools made the landscape so much more expensive.

Diana went up to the intercom at the gate and pushed the button to speak. "Hello. I heard there was magic classes here?" The gates promptly open and allowed Diana entry. She walked to the door and let herself into the large foyer area with a large, central fireplace that was not lit, considering spring was coming.

Two others had already arrived before Diana, all quite a bit older. One was a mediterranean brunette wearing a dark purple coat and fitting pants. "Magic classes? this is no elementary boarding school. We're here for the prestige of an apprenticeship with the esteemed Elena Marie."

"Who?" Diana asked, the name not ringing any bells.

"Are you serious? You got into this mansion and you don't even know who owns it? Ugh, who are you, peasant?! I don't recognize you at all."   The greek lady stood up from her seat, eyeing up Diana. She stood a good six inches above Diana, even in her flat designer sandals.

"I'm... Diana Mendoza." The Blood Sword! But Diana left out that last part, figuring these 'wizard' types weren't going to be intimidated.

"Who? Ugh, Just like I thought. A nobody. How on earth did you get invited here?" Brunette girl said, greatly annoyed. Diana was not only ignorant, she was an unknown, and it grated on the sorceress's sense of entitlement.

"I got it off some skinny kid I beat up. Well. He attacked me first. He went down like a punk... So did you guys beat somebody up for yours too?" Diana said with a grin, trying to make the story amusingly offensive.

"Whaaat?!" Crossed arms were lowered, and sparks began to form in the Greek girl's hands. Diana realized she'd struck a nerve, and was drawing her sword. That was when the second guest intervened, a tall black man wearing a fine, tailored suit. He had a nose ring, some tribal tattoos on his face, and smelled strongly of some smoky herb.

"Ladies, please. No fighting in our host's home. Not everyone here is necessarily famous... Please forgive Elektra's manner, Diana. I am Nwandwe Bashenga. I am a shaman from Rwanda. Elektra is from Greece. You... you're serious? You took the invitation from someone else? Is that even possible?" He said, genuinely curious and deflating the situation from escalating further.

"Beats me. It's my name on the Invite, so I took it.  Scoot over then. I got the invitation so I'm not going anywhere." Diana sits next to the African Shaman, who wisely remained between Grandine and her. Grandine had this ominous and stern gaze towards Diana. Now all they had to do was wait to be received by their most gracious host .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top