The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_vote_lcapSeth "Radical" McGregor I_voting_barSeth "Radical" McGregor I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Seth "Radical" McGregor I_vote_lcapSeth "Radical" McGregor I_voting_barSeth "Radical" McGregor I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Seth "Radical" McGregor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seth "Radical" McGregor Empty Seth "Radical" McGregor

Post by Radical February 2nd 2016, 10:06 pm

Seth McGregor

"To fight the unthinkable, you have to be willing to do the unthinkable."

The Bio

Renegade Name:
Title: The Wicked
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Gray
Height: 6'3
Weight: 210 Lbs
Blood type: O-

The Looks

The Personality

Seth is a person with the mentality of a leader and wise enough to out think pretty much anyone. His demeanor is calm and collective. Not very often will he outburst or fight against authority without good reason. He can be a good friend and ally, as he'll be there anytime he can. He's the type of guy you can talk to when there's no one else to talk to. But can also be deadly in a blink of an eye, betray him and you may end up dead. He's a force to be reckoned with and wont fuck around when things get serious.

He's been quoted as, "He is by nature a loner and an outcast, with a ruthless streak to him that makes him extremely dangerous when provoked. Despite his outwardly cold nature, Seth is also shown to be extremely good at defusing difficult situations, and as a man who would much sooner have everyone return home than to fight."

The Story

Not too many details is revealed of his past, but it was revealed that he isn't exactly as young as he may seem. In fact it was revealed after he was unfrozen from a advanced scientific cryo tube looking device that he may much older or younger than anyone may think. The cryo tube it's self was futuristic and was speculated to be from the future. In order to ensure Seth's safety, one of the scientists that discovered the tube with Seth within' it took the child in, at the time Seth seemed to be at the age of ten. After taking the child back home in the city of New York, he then decided to become the legal guardian and deemed the child the name of Seth McGregor. The childs true origins was unknown, but it was speculated that he was from the future based on the designs and advanced technology they had obseved. Although it was unclear and unproven.

Upon taking the child home, the new guardian, James McGregor enrolled the child into schooling and tried to give Seth a normal childhood. It was quickly learned that Seth was unlike any ordinary boy, he seemed to pick up on anything super quickly. Either it be academic subjects or physical skills, just by watching a tv show on the tv, Seth was able to master Kung Fu and be considered a master to most. And on the other hand, he mastered physics at the age of twelve. Years past and that normal childhood his "father" had wanted for him was long gone, considering the fact that he went to university at the age of fifteen. After graduating at the age of nineteen, he decided to go traveling and see the world, so he did so and came back with a surprising amount of knowledge in things you wouldn't believe, as well as skills. His "father" James ended up dying from a car accident days before Seth returned from his travels. And Seth inherited everything he had.

All his other powers came to his years later.

The Priority

1. Reaction
2. Agility
3. Endurance
4. Strength

The Powers

Intuitive Aptitude: Through concentration and seeing/hearing something, he can begin to learn skills and academic knowledge. This can range from learning archery or anatomy in way that would be superhuman. Ex: If he was fighting someone that threw knives accurately and skillfully, he can learn how to do the same by observing at the same level of skill. The same for academic sciences, by hearing or seeing knowledge of bits of information from the subject, he can learn the subject at an alarming rate, the time it takes to learn can vary depending on how complicated the subject is. This ability does not mean he can copy powers or superhuman abilities. Think of taskmaster in this sense. Examples of things he knows would be historical martial arts, boxing, wrestling, swordsmanship, archery, marksmanship, gymnastics, aerial acrobatics and sleight of hand, physics, nanotechnology.

(This part is a further detailed explanation)

This allowed Seth to easily take the time to train in various different ways, everything ranging from hand to hand combat, to even driving skills. His abilities in swordsmanship also him to be masterful at fencing, kendo and many other swordsman fighting styles and skills. He is a master at Judo, Aikido, Krav Maga, Jujutsu, Ninjutsu, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Karate, Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, and Muay Thai, although, even all those styles stated, he is still at least adept in every other style known to man. He is a masterful tactician as well, as cunning, he can easily be deceptive and easy confuse his target, as a hunter must be able to do. He is skillful with throwing, being able to calculate varying angles and distances on the fly, as well as judge weight by holding the item he is throwing. Either it be throwing a bull eye shot with a knife, or throwing a grenade at a wall to bounce at a specific angle into the targeted location.  

He is a master of disguise, multilingual, and an expert in espionage, often gathering information under disposable identities. He is a master of stealth and escapology, which allows him to appear and disappear almost at will and to be known to break free of nearly inescapable deathtraps with little to no harm. Seth is an expert in interrogation techniques and often uses extreme methods to extract information from suspects, such as hanging a person over the edge of a building, or even  resorting to torture. His intimidating and frightening appearance alone is often all that is needed in getting information from suspects. Among all that, he's a very smart individual, being able to understand anything from being street smart to even knowing various sciences, his intellect would be measured to be in the higher crowd of IQ's.

Spatial Manipulation: Seth can create portals that connect to sub space and straight back into reality. The ability works in a way that allows him to create a portal anywhere he can see, the portal then needs an opening, a two way "street" essentially. So wherever he creates a portal, a another portal is created at the same time in what ever location he wants. He can put objects through it, as well as people, that being himself and anyone else.

He can also create long range portals, for example, if he was at full strength, he could create portals that stretch from New York to Beijing right away, but drains his energy. So he mainly uses this to get from one place to another in one quick "jump". (This will never really be used in battle, only to get around through RP and get to places, or to run....)

The portals can vary in size depending on the plot, allowing him to make large portals, or smaller ones. 99% of the time the portals will average around the Portal game size. This will only be used when permitted.

Super Reflexes: Another ability he has is super reaction speed/super reflexes, which ties into all of his senses. He can react to a bullet fired at him with great speed and dodge it with ease, this ability ties in with his training, making it where things around him appear to be moving in slow motion around him as he uses his training to help make his next move with precision. Due to this it allows him to move faster than would normally be possible for a human being and think, and react at superhuman speeds.

Energy Manipulation: Seth has the ability to manipulate energy in a variety of ways. He can be quite powerful if the power is used properly and efficiently. Seth is capable of leveling a city block if he tried to. His energy emits a hue of blue as well. Seth is capable of absorbing energies throw at him or near him. Charging energy attacks tend to have more effect. Although, he hasn't reached his maximum output of his power. He can also release energy to attacks of various shapes intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc., from huge rays of pure energy that can knock over or even obliterate dozens of targets, or slightly singe them. As well as concentrate beams of energy in precise shots. An extension of this power is Seth can turn the energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and create structures of varying strength. The energy capabilities stretch further with Seth being able to sense and see energies, either it be, psionic, magical, spiritual, and even sensing other meta's presence. Seth can create, shape and manipulate force-fields, a field made up of his energy that is essentially weightless. The force field yields any projectile, objects or living lives to pass through for a time. Seth can also use energy to fly, by shooting energy out of his feet like thrusters, sending him upwards into the sky, able of traveling up to an average speed of mach 4. This power can also manipulate rays and beams, being sunlight, plasma, ultraviolet, normal light, x-rays, cosmic rays, gamma rays, laser, electric, magnetic, pure energy, infrared, etc.

Some basic applications:

The Weaknesses

Weather: Flying in stormy weather proves a vast problem for Seth, due to windy weather hindering his aerodynamics, making it unstable for him to fly.

Human: Despite his abilities, he can still be hurt or killed like a human.

On edge: His super reflexes cause him to react to almost everything unbelievably quickly, this can cause him to twitch at times.

Rad: The portals can be disrupted if an influx of radiation appears.

Cynic: Seth has little heart for anyone that isn't close to him, i.e Family, friends etc. But of course he still cares about people. If you hurt his family or friends, he'll likely hunt you down in a furious manner, mostly likely he'll challenge you, even if he's "outgunned".

Past: Any mention of his troubled past can result in throwing him off.

Contructs: Seth constructs are strong however they are only as durable as the real-world counterparts, so meaning he'd have to recreate it again if it's broken.

Allergy: Extremely allergic to olives, skin contact can cause painful hives and skin irritation, while ingesting it can leave him extremely sick.

Human nature: Seth can only copy moves that he is physically capable of replicating.
The Items

Bow:
Spoiler:
Explosive: The explosion is the equivalent to a grenade explosion.
Weakness: Has a red indicator on the tip so it can be spotted more easily and can tell how long before it explodes based on how fast it beeps.
Stun: Like you're being tased.
Weakness: Can be shorted out fairly easily by water.

Suit:
Spoiler:
Suit is bullet proof in a mundane manner, as well as stab proof. The suit is also explosive resitant. Pretty mundane.

The Fluff

Can't be effected by telekinesis directly, or mind control. As well as a variety of permission based powers due to the his energy "aura" protecting him. (Just a simple explanation for why he can't get ripped in pieces by telekinetic, or turned into a mindless zombie through mind control and etc.)

He's also in peak human condition.
The RP Sample

Ya'll already know I can RP.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

[/b][/b]

Last edited by Radical on May 26th 2017, 12:00 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : S)
Radical
Radical

Quote : "To fight the unthinkable, you have to be willing to do the unthinkable."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Job : Mercenary
Humor : "Do I look like a joke to you?"
Registration date : 2016-02-02

Back to top Go down

Seth "Radical" McGregor Empty Re: Seth "Radical" McGregor

Post by Alpha February 3rd 2016, 10:32 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Seth "Radical" McGregor CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 5th 2016, 10:30 pm

Unapproved for edits upon request.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Seth "Radical" McGregor JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical April 5th 2016, 10:41 pm

Edited power name.

Seth "Radical" McGregor UoYqcCI
Radical
Radical

Quote : "To fight the unthinkable, you have to be willing to do the unthinkable."

Number of posts : 29
Job : Mercenary
Humor : "Do I look like a joke to you?"
Registration date : 2016-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 5th 2016, 10:51 pm

Approved.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard May 24th 2017, 11:45 pm

unapproved for rehaul.

All old threads started before 05/24/2017 will not be able to be reaped for XP. All users in threads with 'Radical' may claim their XP if Radical abandoned the thread due to the rehaul.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top