The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only)

Post by The Nekromonga October 23rd 2015, 8:19 am

While Ellie was left at the tower to deal with the media backlash of the kidnapping of a high profile model, she had approved Farah's request some special equipment to assist in her task of finding the model.

Farah was just starting to dial in a special request to the Diva Armory when she and Diana were spirited away at high speed. Upon arrival, Diana was doubled over, puking up her dinner in the hallway, gasping for breath as motion-induced nausea had put her out of commission for a few moments. Tonight was not a very good night for the swordsman.

"That was... unpleasant. Hey, are you alright? Come now, this is not how a highly paid assassin should act." Farah muttered surprisingly calm for someone taken for a high-G ride. She takes a moment to breathe as well but was used to it, being a pilot. It took her that long to take in the uptown condo Cynthia stayed at, then comfort Diana.

"They also tried to kidnap my boss, Ellie Wong. Rich lady who owned the building where we had the fashion show." Farah then looked at Bug once Diana gestured she'd be alright- and hungry.

"I doubt we'll get a reward for saving Cynthia. If anything she'll sue Wong Industries for my- our shoddy security tonight." Farah had a look of worry on her face, as she needed to face the fact: this was her first security job. She blew it.

Ahem. She checked the door. It wasn't even locked. "Oh, that's pretty convenient. Cynthia must have been absent minded tonight." There was a slight tension as the door opened, and the lights automatically switched on. There was no one in the apartment, and it was pretty sparse for a high profile model.

"Well. Miss Cynthia is... quite neat." Farah commented as she looked around, the place spotless- as in, there was just a sofa, one painting and a TV in the living room. She then receives a call, and proceeds to the balcony to receive a package that was airlifted by a Danger Divas Delivery Drone.

Diana meanwhile, feeling a bit dizzy, decided to raid the fridge for some water. When she opens it she finds it... empty. "Wow, I hear some models go on diets but Cynthia is taking it a step further." Being an uncouth thug, Diana just goes to the faucet and drinks tap.

There were more unusual details for Bug to find. Cynthia's garbage bin had discarded flowers, cards and chocolates. They came from her assorted fans and admirers... wait, who throws away chocolates?!

Her personal closets were empty. No casual clothes, no underwear, nothing. She had an active modem in her bedroom but no computer, no laptop, and no devices. She also had no make up, no cosmetics in her vanity. And strangest of all, there was a large gift box in the study, sitting against the wall, still wrapped. It looked big enough to hold a washing machine or something.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only)

Post by Helix October 24th 2015, 3:53 am

"Yeah, I can see suing for that. I hear that Bliss lady builds a huge safety nets of things you can't sue her for. Did you know everytime any of the members of Girl Alive! get kidnapped, they have to pay Bliss?" Taeyeon followed Farah into the apartment, keeping up small conversation while the more astute detectives looked around the apartment. Farah broke off after her phone rang, and Diana went off to the kitchen to investigate whatever she could tear open. "Now, I wonder just what she has in her closet. It's a valid line of questions needed to be asked."

A few seconds later, Taeyeon covered the distance of the second floor to come to where she assumed Cynthia would live. The sparse decoration would betray her insights, but the room holding the largest bed would no doubt go to the master of the home. The drawers all held nothing of interest of even existence, the closet looked unlived in, but the oddest thing came from the lack of struggle in the room. No one ransacked the place in a hurry. It simply looked like no one lived here in some time.

"You know some weird pirate probably stole all of her stuff to make her fall in love with him right?" The voice send a shiver down Lightning Bug's spine. When she turned around the voice of Helix was accompanied by her hand gripping Bug's throat and shoving her against the wall. "If you help me grab something I promise not to hurt you."

"I don't believe you." Taeyeon tried to get loose but only angered Helix enough to hit her in the head.

In a sign of good faith, Helix threw Taeyeon to the ground. "It's true. There's a big box in the room with the books."

"I meant about not hurting me."

"Oh. Well, don't be so troublesome." Helix grabbed Taeyeon by the back of her neck and pulled her up. "Whatever is in this box will be useful, but I don't want to carry it by myself." Lightning Bug relaxed Helix's grip enough for a small bit of comfort on her behalf, but the control of the grip still remained tight as ever.

A large box lay in the center of the room. Helix kept her kleptomaniac eyes glued to the gains she would hope to procure. "I bet that stuck up model got something good."

"She has been kidnapped. I doubt anything good is in there, because if you haven't noticed, someone came in and stole everything. And, if you're interested in this box, I would assume low life criminal kidnappers would be interested in taking it." Lightning Bug prepared for the swift response of Helix swiping at her, but instead the yellow haired Korean woman just pushed Taeyeon closer to it.

"Open it up. I want to see what I get."
Helix
Helix

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 24th 2015, 4:13 am

Once an unauthorized person had gotten close to the box, three loud beeps preceded the top of the box flying open. Out of it came a... giant Kangaroo with a frozen facial expresson. It also wore boxing gloves. It looked at Bug and Helix. "You're not my Cynthia-poo. Mr. Roo will have to punish you. Naughty naughty!" It said, in a pre-recorded voice belonging to someone who wasn't a kangaroo.

The attack had no telegraph, as the kangaroo threw a straight jab at Lightning Bug. Then it jumped out of its box, putting up its dukes, hopping on its hindquarters. The Kangaroo boxer was hostile to everyone who was not named Cynthia.

"What's going on in here-" Diana came into the room, this time sword drawn. She most definitely was not expecting Helix. Or a giant boxing robot kangaroo.

"What's...with the giant kangaroo ?" Diana asked, watching as the thing hopped around the room with jumpy punches of doom for all. Diana dodged and sidestepped the boxing punches, trying to analyze her opponent without destroying it immediately. "Whoa he's fast!" Mr. Roo though, was content to throw blindingly quick jabs and straights at Helix, moving with alacrity not found in the Astrobots from earlier- and in fact got faster with each jump, storing that kinetic energy and somehow using it to speed up its attacks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 26th 2015, 12:18 am

Lightning Bug did not quite understand why she did what Helix told her to, maybe her confidence or maybe she just wanted to know what the box contained, but Taeyeon pressed forward to pull the ribbon off the box. The flaps all fell to the ground, unveiling a large metallic creature. So, someone sent a statue of a kangaroo for a present? "I guess its too big for the guys to carry off." As Lightning Bug stuck her head down to examine more of the body, a light flashed on. "Oh, it can move!"

The arm of the kangaroo came alive. A warning came, but not fast enough even for the fastest girls in the room. Taeyeon flew into the wall, falling to her ground with her legs on the ground. "It can knock you the fuck out!" Helix took more enjoyment than shock from the attack. She kept laughing down towards Lightning Bug until she slowly brought her face up to see the kangaroo. A pair of feet flew through the air and sent Camille into the wall next to Taeyeon. "This is your fault! How did you manage to screw up so badly." The two girls sat next to each other, both disdainful of many things other than the kangaroo.

Diana burst into the room just as the kangaroo began chasing the two girls around the room. The double rainbows the girls put off stayed out, causing them to need to break from their path, curse at each other in Korean, and then get back to running before the kangaroo killed them. Camille attempted to duct tape the kangaroo up, but her adversary was not a Korean speedster, a demon sword wielding girl, or a billionaire, so the kangaroo quickly broke free. Taeyeon ran out of the room to try and find something more useful, but Camille found herself trying too outrun the automaton while keeping Diana in between them. Not so secretly, Camille hoped the kangaroo would kill Diana so Helix could take her sword.
Helix
Helix

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 26th 2015, 11:45 pm

Diana swung her sword at her opponent, trying to find an opening but the Kangaroo adapted to his opponent quickly. Diana was the slower one but the most skilled, while the two Korean ladies were speedsters.  

The Kangaroo hounded Diana, paying less attention to the girls it already floored. Diana used one handed cuts and thrust, but the kangaroo proves capable at defending himself, the sword slicing only through its surface skin. Meanwhile she was getting battered and bruised, scraped by boxing punches equal to a boxing champ.

"Haa... Haa..." Diana gasped, wiping blood from her nose. The Sword did not see fit to help its owner just yet. "This thing... moves like Manny Pacquiao." She muttered.

Diana tries something else. She held her sheathe like she did her sword, and didn't see any difference in the Kangaroo's stance. The Kangaroo followed her movements, not the weapon itself. She slid the Sword over to Bug, and redoubled her attacks- getting the Kangaroo's attention. "HIYAAA!" It was up to the Korean hero or her nemesis to deal the Kangaroo a critical blow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top