The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_vote_lcapBeauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_voting_barBeauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_vote_lcapBeauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_voting_barBeauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) Empty Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only)

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2015, 9:23 pm

WONG INDUSTRIES N.Y., BROOKLYN

ROOF DECK

Tonight, the prestigious Wong Industries building was hosting a fashion show for designers coming to and returning to New York on its roof deck. It was a glamorous affair to be where the rich and famous would attend, but adding W.Industries' philanthropic outlook, it doubled as a fundraiser and awareness effort for repairing, modernizing and eventually bring into the future New York's infrastructure; journalists and regular souls had every chance to be there as well. The billionaire herself was going to be present, which made the event a must-attend.

A row of four elevators would bring guests up to the roof deck and penthouse, which were decorated and furbished for the event. The penthouse and offices turned into the backstage, while a structural glass catwalk sprawled out onto the hanging infinity pool that cantilevered out from the 99 storey tower. This was indeed a show like any other. Seats were provided and equipment was ready. The models though, were reluctant backstage, seeing that the hanging infinity pool had a glass bottom and a wonderful view of the streets below. Management assured them that safety nets were installed a floor below to reassure them.

Behind closed doors inside the Penthouse though, it was business as usual.

Diana Mendoza hired herself out to many, many clients, and was honestly surprised the clean, squeaky image-conscious corporation needed her for anything. She entered in the really nice lounging area adjacent to the main living room, with sound proof doors. A veiled middle eastern woman in a very nice suit came inside the room with a suitcase. Given how fancy the place was, Diana felt severely outclassed and had to come in a red-black gown with a sheer slit, and even put on a little make up. The doors closed, and when Diana came out again she was checking her bank account on her mobile device with a smile.

She puts her phone away and joins the fashion show, which was now underway- at the moment, it was the swimsuit portion. The DJ was playing some Taylor Swift singing yet another break up song. A few of the models break out into smiles. Billionaire Philanthropist Ellie Wong, sat at the front in the VIP seating, wearing a rather modest but still fetching green gown, that only started at her chest and continued downward.

She sat at the back where few chairs remained, and watched. She chuckled at the stick thin models who had almost no muscle definition, but got a bit annoyed at a few models who were well endowed. "Probably fake. Definitely fake." She murmured to herself. Then came the blonde girl... cameras began to flash at triple speed, and some of the spectators were standing up. There was definitely something about her. Diana herself felt uncomfortably weird; her body, her face, her movements... unusually graceful and lithe, and she had an almost unearthy, elven look to her, not to mention piercing green eyes. Almost not human.

"Cynthia over here!" A cry from the crowd. The model didn't break her walk routine, and simply struck those winning poses. So she was Cynthia. Huh. The crowd calmed down once Cynthia finished her walk on the pool catwalk. Diana stood up and helped herself to some juice, feeling a bit bothered.  The swimsuit portion was over, and there was a break before the street casual portion of the show.

Last edited by The Nekromonga on October 24th 2015, 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) Empty Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only)

Post by Helix October 20th 2015, 10:24 pm

A strand of cable wrapped around Lightning Bug's torso. "People are going to notice I'm missing! I'm one of the highlights of the show!" Her slender black dress became even more form fitting as the cables were pulled tighter, securing her to the chair.

"Shut up insect." Camille finished tying Lightning Bug to the chair situated in the Korean superstars dressing room. Noting nothing of special to the occasion, Camille sneaked into the fashion gala wearing a pair of black sweat pants rolled up to her knees and a pink hoodie with bright green shoes. Her trusty outfit was just a flip of a zipper away from breaking out from her casual dress. "I want a better seat." Camille checked the ropes around Lightning Bug's wrists to check their tautness before checking her ankles.

"I'm not sitting in the audience! I'm the headlining model for the Korean fashion part of this event!" Bug kicked her heels into the floor, bringing the back legs of her chair off the ground.

"Well, I'll do that then. I'm better looking than you so everyone will be happy. Except you. And that makes me more happy." Camille pulled out a bottle with a clear liquid within it, holding her hand over the paper label. The next thing pulled out was a lighter. "I'm going to dowse you in gasoline and then light you on fire."

Camille began to line a trail towards Bug until the lack of aroma made its way to Bug. "Wait-" The label under Camille's hand became more clear. "Is that a bottle of Evian? That's water?"

"Water? This bottle cost twelve dollars?! It's gasoline-" The lack of smell confirmed the bad news for people who like to set people on fire. "Well, this is awkward."

"Okay. Now that you've had your fun. Untie me!" Bug shot forward with all the adrenaline her near death experience built into her veins.

"I'm going to make Korea proud since you're too busy to go out and represent our great country." Before Bug could say anything else, Camille shoved a cloth in her mouth and then tied some body tape around it, adorning it with red lips over her mouth. "You can hang out in the closet for a while. I'm sure someone will find you and feel sorry for you." While dragging Bug across the room and pushing her chair into the closet, Camille tossed her hoodie into the air and pulled her sweatpants off, revealing her super outfit underneath. The door slammed hard and Camille lodged a chair against the nob to keep it shut. On her way out of the dressing room Camille grabbed her boots and slid her gloves on, finally putting on her mask. "Time for the curtain call."

The show went on with all the buzz of directors and models making busy deals out of wearing clothes. Even though Camille loved clothes, she never got the appeal of putting them on and having people give you attention. Actually, no, Camille loved that part. "Hey you! That outfit isn't going on stage! Why aren't you in street casual." A young assistant began making order from Camille. Then she remembered why she hated modeling.

"I am so sorry." A chain of broken English pulled out of Camille's mouth in a soothing tone. "I am new and taking the place of the Lightning Bug."

Papers flew from the assistants clipboard, falling in disarray resembling the brown hair girl's messy up do. "I don't see anything about Lightning Bug getting replaced."

"She said very disrespectful things about the Holocaust and then blamed the American President for all of the atrocities against North Korea, going so far as to say, South Korea should declare war on the United States because of our great friendship with North Korea." Camille waved her fingers as the busy assistant looked close to tears at the sudden delay in her schedule. "I'll give her a break pretty soon." A smile formed around Camille's mouth before she noticed the blonde woman walking back from her swimsuit display. Her very atmosphere required the attention of the backstage. Camille found a new target.
Helix
Helix

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down

Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only) Empty Re: Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder (Cool Kids only)

Post by The Nekromonga October 22nd 2015, 1:17 am

INSIDE

Cynthia marched to the backstage, laughing and chatting along with the other girls, headed for her dressing room.

Cynthia passed by Camille and noticed her look at her with interest. She assumed She was a fan or something, dismissive of the fact they both had model looks. "Sorry hun we're working right now! I'll take autographs after the show."

The door closed behind Camille as they'd get ready for the show.

The show coordinator clapped his hands to get everyone's "Okay ladies get ready. We're on in 30 seconds and I want ass and strutting okay..." He looked out the curtains to the stage outside, when the most outrageous sight came out of the air.

Two astronauts were landing onstage from out of nowhere, their jetpacks slowly lowering them down.

"oh my god is that Daft Punk?!"

OUTSIDE

Diana watches as the disco-astronaut duo of Daft Punk landed on the glass stage, their boombox- jetpacks blasting music to the crowd's applause. The clueless people thought it was part of the show and totally were into the beat of One More Time, but the security suits moving towards the stage indicated otherwise.

The astronauts scanned the crowd, and the was the cue for Billionaire Ellie Wong to wised up and leave. but Daft Punk wouldn't let her leave. One of them rocket jumped and landed in her way, grabbing her by the arm. The clueless Billionaire struggled and whined.

"Let me go! Don't you know who I am?!" Ellie said in a totally snobby tone, apparently not even considering the danger she was in. The security team aimed their guns at the man who would abduct their totally defenseless employer and began shooting. The bullets barely scratch him.

Diana, sensing a large monetary reward for protecting rich people, came up to the astronaut with a steel chair. The strike made her release the rich person, and Ellie promptly gets away, but Diana found herself grabbed and thrown through the air for her trouble, smashing into a buffet table at the other end of the show floor.

The other astronaut barged into the dressing areas, causing terror and confusion among the models and assistants while music played. Daft Punk 2 smashes down doors and anyone who resisted, until they came across Cynthia. The blonde model was in street casual when spotted, and was promptly cornered along with a couple of other models who couldn't get away fast enough.

"Help! Someone help me!" Cynthia called out to anyone who could respond, as Daft Punk was about to abduct her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 22nd 2015, 4:44 am

This blond girl did not know who she walked past. Brightly adorned, stunningly pale, and fresh off of a new promotion, Camille had it all. But, wanted more.

Once Cynthia walked past her with such a disdainful brush off, Helix began to sulk in her own stew of jealousy and pettiness. No, this girl needed to be taught a lesson in humility. A lesson she would never forget.

The first thing popping into Camille's mind also appeared to be happening everywhere else by the runway. First a middle age woman is grabbed, then the swordsgirl from before leaps to her defense, and then the finishing blow dispatched Diana and cornered Cynthia. It was in that movement Helix realized her new potential. "Good idea." A smile cracked Camille's cheeks. "Need help?" The question grabbed the attention of some models who believed Camille to have their best interests at stake. They chose wrong beliefs. "I'll help the friend."

The panic in the room gave Ellie Wong the feeling she could run and hide. She could run, just not faster than Helix. It took one hit of duct tape on Ellie's arm and the speedster would run literal circles around Ellie, wrapping her up from leg to shoulder. "So-" She ripped one last large piece off. "How much money will you give me not to kidnap you right now?" Anything other than a large number would result in Ellie not talking anymore and being handed over to Daft Punk.

Glass crashed and ass dashed. What a great time for a fashion show.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 22nd 2015, 9:17 am

The models watch in disbelief as Cynthia was taken against her will, and the super powered intruder was not coming to their help. The Rocket Man made his way outside; once there he could fly away with his victim.

Ellie's security detail was occupied blasting the astronaut with ineffective small arms bullets. She was alone when Helix caught up to her, and Ellie didn't have the time- or the appropriate costume- to react. She did however raise her one hand in time to give herself some slack.

Ellie didn't recognize Helix, but she recognized a Korean accent. She decided to make it easy on her captor.

"dangsin-eun mueos eulhago dangsin-eun choneunglyeog eul gajigo! dangsin-eun geu salam-eul doum-i doel geos-ibnida! (What?! Who do you think you are? You have superpowers! why don't you help those people?!)"Ellie looked at Camille with pleading eyes, but the imminent threat of mouth duct tape made it obvious Helix was no hero. She wised up rather quickly, trying to lean back to get another word in.

"Naneun geumgo-e don-i. naneun jamgeum-eul haeje hal su issseubnida (Fine. I have cash in the safe, but it's protected by my biometrics.)"

Having floored her security detail, The astronaut wasted little time and fired its tethered rocket hands, trying to grab both Helix and Ellie and pull them to himself.  

Far away, Indignant and rather humiliated, Diana slowly pulled herself to her feet but found that crashing into a table caused her immense back pain. She had to crawl into the apartment to find her sword. Maybe it was better to sit this one out...

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 22nd 2015, 12:07 pm

"Bio-what? Uh, that sounds so nerdy. I guess you lose." Helix forced the tape over Ellie's mouth to signify her victory with her unspoken alliance to the astronauts. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Diana crawling away, unarmed and dazed. "I will be right back if you do not mind. I need to tie up some loose ends."

The familiar sound of something hard hitting someone in the head rang out from the area Diana crawled off followed by more duct tape.

In less than four seconds, Camille would return with Diana over her shoulder. The light package with her hands, arms, and lower legs wrapped up with pink tape and a long strip over her mouth. "Well, I guess I've done my job here, now I just need you to give me the names of four people willing to pay a billion dollars for your release." Camille never held someone for ransom before, but she had some lofty aspirations. "And, I need you to tell me how that sword works so I can be all badass with it. So, let's go have a chat about-" Camille started to gather her prizes up when a cable shot around the back of her. The tethering cable wrapped Helix close to Ellie, far closer than comfort would dictate with Diana wedged between them.

Camille tried to squirm free as the astronaut pulled closer, but to no avail. With no idea how to run backwards and too much weight to push forward, Camille conjured up no escape plans for herself. "Wait. No. I am friend!" With a short statement of allegiance in a foreign tongue, Helix tried her hand at diplomacy. "Ask them!" Helix rested her stake at the tongues of people she took the liberty of speaking from.

Then she remembered something. With a quick teleport, Camille found herself still entwined with Ellie and Diana, with the tethering agent attached. "What the Hell!" Helix swore in Korean. "You guys are ruining my escape! I can't do it with you attached to me!" Helix would wait as the duo she traveled with gave her the unsympathetic feedback she deserved, but could not fully understand.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 22nd 2015, 8:21 pm

In the short time Helix went to retrieve Diana, Ellie had already gotten one arm free and removed her tape. Once Camille returned she tried to put it in simpler terms. "naneun naleul dowa dangsin-ege 1000 man hyeongeum-eul jibul hal geos-ida! (I'll pay you ten million dollars cash, untraceable, to help us get free!)"

Diana meanwhile, swore a huge amount in her native language at Camille's stupidity, the language barrier preventing her from hearing anything about her sword.

The astrobot's rocket grab hauled the three women to him, but Camille tried teleporting away, causing the over-extended cable to go taut. It seemed it had a limited range.

At this point Ellie proposed a tactic to the speedster that may not have occured to her to counter the rocket grab. "dangsin-eun juwie ppaleun hoejeon su? (Can you spin really fast?)"

By this point most of the rich people had evacuated the premises, leaving the rooftop populated only by music-blasting jetpack robots, the women, and empty chairs at empty tables where food will be served no more. The hijab wearing W.Industries liaison took aim from the office window with her anti-material rifle. Cynthia was already on her way with the other robot to fly away, while the arabian sniper couldn't get a clear shot with the women  in the way.

With no one interfering, the first robot flies away with Cynthia. The model was still screaming for help.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 22nd 2015, 9:18 pm

Back in the confines of the closet, Lightning Bug worked her way to finally dislodge the door into opening. Her chair fell out with her still attached. Several strong kicks and a few well placed squirms worked her way free from the chair. She slowly peeled the tape off with a grimace before rushing to a mirror to check her lipstick. She breathed a sigh of relief after the mirror revealed her make up stayed perfectly compiled. "I'm going to kill Camille." Lightning Bug clenched her fist and turned to face the door.

"This thing is too tight!" Camille kept squirming while Ellie gave her sound tactical advice. The advice kept falling along the way side as even with her mouth taped shut, Diana still managed to make enough noise to drown out Camille's attention. "God. Can you be more quiet? I don't even know what to do from this point to make you less noisy!" The tow from the cable began to pull the trio closer to the astronaut. In their current state they stood no chance to fight against anyone. "We can't fight astronauts! They can summon blackholes!"

Out of a frenzy, Camille took off in a straight line, throwing Diana from her shoulder and carry Ellie with her. Camille only took a few steps before running close to the wall. Speed kept following the curve and avoided damage, but the cable tow did not avoid a pillar between the duo and the astronaut. The taut slack of the line immediately snapped, releasing Camille and Ellie from their captor's grasp. The force threw Camille back towards the wall, prompting her to immediately teleport into the next room.

Camille and Ellie came out on the balcony just as the astronaut carried off Cynthia. This was no time for Camille to waste time. "Where's that money? And I want more." Camille wrapped Ellie back up in tape, showing no sign of wanting to help or even acknowledge a problem.

Lightning Bug made her way through the dressing room towards the open stage on her way to save the day. Then she noticed a dress. Better than the one they chose for her to wear, this one was saved for Cynthia to showcase. Lightning Bug, occasionally falling to the whims of Taeyeon Choi, decided her super speed could allow her to take some time and change clothes to something more fitting. The black dress flew off of her and the blue and pink open dress slunk down. Both of her black heels flew off and she stepped right into the pink heels set next to the dress. Once Choi wasted enough time, she sprinted towards the catwalk, breaking her heel with the first step and rolling out and onto Diana. "Oh, no. It's you!" Camille reached over to peel the tape from Diana's mouth but found her hand grabbed before she could liberate Diana. "Oh no. It's you!"

Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 22nd 2015, 9:51 pm

CAMILLE AND ELLIE

Ellie found herself along with the Korean lady a floor down, on a balcony. Conveniently, it was one of Ellie's business office. Technically, every office was Ellie's, but that was just semantics.

She barely started getting up when Camille brought out her abundant duct tape. Her savior was going to be persistent about the money.

"dangsin-i don eul pil-yolo iyuleul bol su issseubnida.... dangsin-eun deogteu teipeu eul manh-i gumaehaeya (I can see why you need the money. You must buy alot of duct tape.)" She quipped, finding herself once again struggling to move, falling flat on the ground.

Ellie looked up at the very large portrait of herself on the wall, posing in a green dress in the middle of a forest. It was a charity shoot of course, but it spoke volumes of the epidemic vanity among today's women.

"Don eun anjeon e. johab-eun 09 23 88 in. dangsin-i nae nun eul seukaenhaeya (The money's in the safe behind the painting. The combination is 09 23 88. you'll need to scan my eye)."

Like any rich billionaire out of a movie, there was indeed a large safe behind the large photo-portrait, protected by a combination lock and retinal scanner. Inside the safe were metal suitcases of greenbacks, in case Camille wanted to check. Ellie looked at Camille, wondering how much would be enough for this speedy thief.

BUG AND BLOOD SWORD

Once Camille and Ellie got loose, snapping the rocket arm cable, a loud ordinance followed, as the Arab Sniper put one in the astronaut's head. The faceplate was smashed, and the round found its target into a robot Buzz Aldrin's face. The kinetic force sent the astronaut two steps back, but it survived anyway.

"Damn robots- ah, forgive me, Allah." She cursed but regretted it.

Seeing as his target was gone, his rocket arm ruined, and an angry sniper was going to keep shooting him, Buzz decided to hightail it out of there with no hostage, arm busted and face perforated by a round. He goes up, up and away with his jetpack.

Diana groaned, having been roughed up and tossed about like a rag doll all night. "...Hi. " She groaned despite grinning at Bug. "That's a nice dress." It was clear Diana was injured and in need of medical attention. or her sword.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 22nd 2015, 10:40 pm

"Rectal scan! You sick- oh." The numbers given to Camille bounced around her head. Nothing about them popped out to Camille as special. "Those numbers are weird. You better not be lying." Camille lifted Ellie and dragged her into the office. The painting opened easy enough and the combination only took two seconds to get the combination in- Camille messed up seven times. For the last bit of action, Camille pushed Ellie's eye against the scanner to get a read out. Gears pushed into place while a gust of wind breezed out. "Time for the good stuff." Camille gave Ellie a not so gentle push to shove her out of the way. "Man, do all rich people have this? I should just start doing this all the time." Camille pulled out a number of suit cases with large stacks of bills in them. "What were you going to do with all of this anyways?" After the last suitcase came out, Camille noticed how large the safe looked. "I could probably fit in here. And that means-" An evil smile came to Camille's face.

Camille grew tired of speaking with Ellie and merely taped her mouth shut and drew a smile before pushing the billionaire into her own safe. "I might need to buy more duct tape now. Thanks for the money. For an old lady you look good in that dress, but with your skin and hair it is probably more of the designer who made the dress doing it all for you." One last thing popped up to Camille's selfish interest. "Oh cute shoes!" While pushing Ellie deeper into the safe, Camille pulled her heels off for her own gain. Once she confiscated them, she closed the safe door behind her, locking Ellie up

Taeyeon pulled the tape off Diana's mouth. The girl seemed friendlier, but also looked pretty roughed up. "You look much better this time. The lipstick does a lot for you, but I think the tape smeared it." Taeyeon continued to untie Diana while trying to find out where the sniper came from. "We owe someone a thank you for getting that robot off of us. In Korea robots have no manners, but this one was something else." Lightning Bug helped Diana to her feet, letting her get her bearings before starting off on their next trek.

"Okay-" Taeyeon put her arm under Diana's shoulder. "You might hate this, but, well, you might hate this." The pleasing face of Lightning Bug would probably help ease Diana's mind, but the speed she was about to move at would definitely come without welcome. The duo sped off, Taeyeon using her speed to close the distance between herself and the sniper. "Hey! Thanks!" Lightning Bug would welcome in a friendly manner before imposing. "Would you mind helping me and my friend save a model from a robot? We're going to need a helicopter."
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 22nd 2015, 11:06 pm

ELLIE AND CAMILLE

Ellie protested feebly... by glaring at Camille as she took her money. And greedily, her shoes too. "Nae sinbal! (My shoes!)" The safe door closed shut, and the last Camille would see of the billionaire would be her whining, whimpering face.

And that was when the trap was sprung. Camille barely took a few steps towards the door that the suitcase delivered an instantaneous, powerful shock designed to incapacitate. The shock triggered the magnetized floor, causing the metal suitcase to feel like it weighed like a ton, while latches nano-assembled themselves onto Camille's limbs, and a compliance collar to boot.

Ellie's safe was customized with Ellie's tech, and sensing the life form inside automatically opened. Ellie cut herself loose using a laser pen on her desk, her whiny persona replaced by her cool, calculated attitude, seeing how her victim liked her trap or if she was good enough to avoid it.

She pressed the desk screen, calling security. In a tired voice, Ellie said "Bernadette, get a metahuman response team to my office now."

"Alright guv'nah. Gals will be up in a jiff." The cockney voice responded.

Ellie walked over to the trap to have another talk with Camille.

DIANA AND CO.

Farah had just cleared the chamber when Bug brought the injured Diana to the office. Reflexively she pointed a gun at them, but relented when it was clear Taeyeon was here to help. She put the gun away.

"...I'm afraid that will be not be possible. The robot astronauts are flying too quickly and will be gone before the helicopter gets here. We will need to figure out who took her and why." She said, removing the magazine from her large rifle, before giving Diana the relief of her sword. She groaned as she touched the hilt, and its power coursed through her. The broken spine was now very audibly fixing itself .

"...Why would we save her? Someone'll just pay her ransom or something and it'll be fine." Diana said, seeing no profit in saving that girl, especially how confused she made her feel.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 22nd 2015, 11:36 pm

Camille was surprised to see the vast amount of money she stole, but the shock came as far more of a surprise. Definitely not saying a shock. "My money!" The shock coursed down her back as her suit cases hit the ground, unwilling to move. A curse slipped from her mouth. Followed by several more. When the cases refused to move, Camille decided to move them another way. The room faded behind her. Camille appeared in the hallway outside the office holding the suitcases. Pulling the money out would take a good amount of time, and grabbing the cases would only shock her again. This suitcase extraction would take some thought, but Camille had duct tape, and she could use it. She wrapped the handles of two cases and left the rest behind a rainbow trail of Camille's departure- or would be departure.

"We should look into that." Taeyeon kept Diana held up as she questioned saving someone. "We need to save her because we can't just let robots steal humans and get money. Also, robots don't care about money. Someone else must be behind this. Where should we start looking? Her dressing room?" With experience in modeling, Lightning Bug knew models left their phones and other social devices backstage. Grabbing and investigating those devices would do some help, but it would do little to expose the culprits. "Okay, so I just chase down criminals, so I don't know how to look into things. How exactly do we find out who these robots are working for? Do we use someone as bait and follow one? I am wearing a pretty nice dress..." Taeyeon gave the comment more as a way to just pull attention to the upscale dress she 'borrowed'.
Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 23rd 2015, 12:24 am

The Security teams were taken completely off guard by Helix, leaving a trail of rainbows and contempt. She even beat doors that were about to shut. Pretty soon, Camille made herself scarce from the 99 storey building, among the first to beat Ellie's security.

"Teleporting Speedster type." Ellie said in frustration, seeing as Camille was able to beat her trap. She'd have to think of new ways to catch that girl. In the meantime, there was the case of the kidnapped model. She could track the suitcases, anyway.

DIANA AND CO.

Farah shook her head. "I would suggest contacting Cynthia's friends or family first, or check out the place in town she's staying at. Perhaps there will be clues." She sighed at Tae's craving for attention, and put her large sniper rifle away back in its case.

If Bug manages to unlock Farah's device, one would find that she had no friends or family contacts on her phone. She only had the modelling agency's number at present. Another number was recently dialled, though no name was given for it.

Diana thought about it, but continued to complain than help. "...I say we wait for them to make their demands? I don't know. I'm not a detective." But she changed her tune when Farah mentioned Cynthia's place. "Where does she live then?"

Farah looked up the model roster for tonight's show. Cynthia's information was readily available. "She lives in an upscale condominum building, five blocks from here. Unit 2621, Maple Orchard Homes. I will also inform the police of this. You better hurry if you want to get to her home before law enforcement."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix October 23rd 2015, 1:11 am

Camille took the suitcase with her and managed to accomplish quite an impressive feat but really did not understand anything about it. "I need more of this money." The only thought coursing through her mind. Two and a half million dollars, and not a care about what she should buy with it. The money in her possession quickly lost her interest. Nothing worth gaining if she already owned it. She could flaunt it, but in what way would she do so? Jewelry, the best way of wearing a bank account. So, Camille let it be decided she would splurge on the bling, unknown to her the suit case let others know her location.

"Okay, detective work." Taeyeon looked at her dress. "Maybe I should put on my work uniform, but this dress is just so fantasti- did you say get somewhere fast? Down the street? Like a straight line?" Within five seconds the Bug made her way from the room and reappeared wearing her business attire. A pink Skirt falling halfway down her thighs and a black sleeveless turtle neck top with a domino mask and pink boots made up her working suit. This time the heels she brought were built to last and go for speed unlike those horrible pumps she failed so dramatically with earlier. Lightning Bug grabbed Diana and Farah and took off as amazing speeds to depart the building, blowing a rainbow trail past Camille as she kept a lower profile. "We're here!"

The complex regularly remained guarded, but the speedster quickly got by their defenses before they could stop the trio. The tower rose up with gardens in the center of each floor and each floor hosting a different resident, with the top stories hosting double floors for the occupants. Cynthia happened to be one of those occupants. "God. Damn." Taeyeon took in the exquisite atmosphere of the environment. "No wonder someone kidnapped her. I'd kinda like a reward for saving her." A double cascading staircase wound down the sides of the grand entrance room with a chandelier hanging overhead. "I guess we know a motive, but who else did they try to kidnap? That other robot seemed pretty handsy itself."

Helix
Helix

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 23rd 2015, 8:19 am

While Ellie was left at the tower to deal with the media backlash of the kidnapping of a high profile model, she had approved Farah's request some special equipment to assist in her task of finding the model.

Farah was just starting to dial in a special request to the Diva Armory when she and Diana were spirited away at high speed. Upon arrival, Diana was doubled over, puking up her dinner in the hallway, gasping for breath as motion-induced nausea had put her out of commission for a few moments. Tonight was not a very good night for the swordsman.

"That was... unpleasant. Hey, are you alright? Come now, this is not how a highly paid assassin should act." Farah muttered surprisingly calm for someone taken for a high-G ride. She takes a moment to breathe as well but was used to it, being a pilot. It took her that long to take in the uptown condo Cynthia stayed at, then comfort Diana.

"They also tried to kidnap my boss, Ellie Wong. Rich lady who owned the building where we had the fashion show." Farah then looked at Bug once Diana gestured she'd be alright- and hungry.

"I doubt we'll get a reward for saving Cynthia. If anything she'll sue Wong Industries for my- our shoddy security tonight." Farah had a look of worry on her face, as she needed to face the fact: this was her first security job. She blew it.

Ahem. She checked the door. It wasn't even locked. "Oh, that's pretty convenient. Cynthia must have been absent minded tonight." There was a slight tension as the door opened, and the lights automatically switched on. There was no one in the apartment, and it was pretty sparse for a high profile model.

"Well. Miss Cynthia is... quite neat." Farah commented as she looked around, the place spotless- as in, there was just a sofa, one painting and a TV in the living room. She then receives a call, and proceeds to the balcony to receive a package that was airlifted by a Danger Divas Delivery Drone.

Diana meanwhile, feeling a bit dizzy, decided to raid the fridge for some water. When she opens it she finds it... empty. "Wow, I hear some models go on diets but Cynthia is taking it a step further." Being an uncouth thug, Diana just goes to the faucet and drinks tap.

There were more unusual details for Bug to find. Cynthia's garbage bin had discarded flowers, cards and chocolates. They came from her assorted fans and admirers... wait, who throws away chocolates?!

Her personal closets were empty. No casual clothes, no underwear, nothing. She had an active modem in her bedroom but no computer, no laptop, and no devices. She also had no make up, no cosmetics in her vanity. And strangest of all, there was a large gift box in the study, sitting against the wall, still wrapped. It looked big enough to hold a washing machine or something.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top