The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_voting_barHospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_voting_barHospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hospital visits suck. (Nekro)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hospital visits suck. (Nekro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hospital visits suck. (Nekro)

Post by Quinn September 27th 2015, 8:57 am

Jenna watches the slaughter, only blinking when the blood splatter lands on her face. She lowers the needle when she sees the other kid rip through them, dropping them all. Jenna doesn't move until Diana yells at her, demanding for her to grab a first aid kit. Sliding out from her corner, Jenna hisses at the pain that shoots up her arm, finally noticing that the nurse had ripped a set of gashes in her arm.

Ignoring the pain the best she could, Jenna walks over to where Diana was, touching her and granting her the ability to heal. Knowledge of how to use the skill would flow into her brain, making the need of a first aid kit pointless. After giving Diana the ability to save the nurse, Jenna knelt by Maria, patting her on the forehead, not ungrateful for the fact that her life was saved by this nurse, even if she was given a helping hand. "You'll be okay."

Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 27th 2015, 9:36 am

Diana looked at Jenna with an odd look when she got close without a kit. Diana suddenly found herself with healing power, and started working immediately. Maria's worst wounds quickly closed, the power repairing cut arteries and veins.

When Maria was out of danger, the blade in Diana's possession reacted. Dark whispers filled the air.

The power was quickly stripped away from Diana. "Ah, damn sword." She cursed, looking at her hand. At least she got to use it just enough.

Diana slowly stood up and carried her sword with her, only now realizing she was stripped down to her underwear, some athletic shorts and her sports bra. Her body was covered in scars that had healed over, though her present wounds were quickly knitting themselves closed.

"Damn snakes." She muttered, looking around. Well, their things were in the other room conveniently, and Diana found her pants. she found Jenna's clothes as well. All was quiet in the sorting room, but Diana knew they had only minutes to escape before whoever ran this place would come looking.

Maria came to, and looked around. She saw her wounds were cleaned up by Diana. "...I'm alive?" she said in wonder. "I'm alive..." she repeated.

"Why were you fighting the other nurses?" Diana asked, wanting an explanation.

"I... I..." Maria couldn't say.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 27th 2015, 10:22 am

"I'm the reason why, I managed to break their mind control." Jenna covers for Maria, still thankful for not becoming whatever it is that she would have if the nurses had their way. She did manage to dodge saying exactly what her power was, not wanting to be attacked in fear.

She pokes Maria's forehead, switching her power from super strength to healing. "Can you fix my arm?" Leaving Maria to fix whatever damage was still around, Jenna looked around the room, collecting some of the sedatives for use in self defense.

Once her arm was healed, Jenna takes her clothes and puts them on, ignoring that the blood was going to stain her white dress, turning it red, putting the needles into hidden pockets for later use. "I need to find my butler."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 27th 2015, 10:49 am

The preparation room was slick with the mostly human blood of the infiltrator breed of snake people slain by the Bloodsword. Diana placed her now obviously demonic sword on the ground, sticking in blade first and allowed it to drink the crimson liquid.

Maria came over and helped Jenna up, being grateful but not quite aware of her abilities. "They took your butler to be... processed."

Maria looked at the awful sword. Despite being a mundane human being, she could feel the sword- it was alive, and it was wrong, something that shouldn't be. It didn't just drain the blood- it fed on it hungrily. "We should get out. I know where your butler is."

"I'm here for the hospital's owners. You're both free to go." Diana meanwhile went to a nearby terminal for information. She system had locked down on her, sadly.

"No! no... you can't go after them, note alone! The owner... this hospital... something worse, much worse is going on."

"Oh why don't you fill us in?" Diana said rather coldly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 27th 2015, 11:06 pm

Jenna looks at Maria when she says that Jeeves was being processed, letting her explain about the The Praetor, what she knew about it anyways, before tugging on her hand and giving her the best puppy eyes she had. "Take me to where Jeeves is."

Maria at least tries to stop her savior from walking into what would basically be a death trap. "You shouldn't..."

Jenna cut her off, staring right into her eyes. "Take me to where Jeeves is." Finding her butler was more important to Jenna then trying to get away from the hospital, knowing that if she leaves him now, he won't ever come back.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 27th 2015, 11:35 pm

"Fine. I'll come with you." Diana agreed, seeing that she would get what she want by cooperating. Maria nodded in approval.

"MEAT PROCESSING"

In an underground chamber with far too many meat hooks, sharp objects, operating lamps and operating tables, Jeeves would likely be awake for awhile since his "processing" started. The aliens' thrall doctors had been testing him for viability (tantamount to physical and psychic torture), and found Jeeves too old and too stubborn for mutation or mind control.

So they relegated him to cybernetic conversion instead. They showed him the process step by step- how they'd take him apart, limb by limb, organ by organ, until nothing was left but a flesh puppet encased in metal. Worse still, they put all the pieces in plain view of Jeeves. Limbs, Torso, organ replacement... the helmet with the chip that would erase his personality... he would see them all replace his fleshy bits. His limb would be discarded casually, like medical waste. They wanted to break Jeeves in spirit first.

Through it all, he could see a large snake creature, with a cobra hood on her head, watching the feeds of the three girls deciding to come for her.

"Excssssssellent." She hissed.

The blast doors to the laboratory would be opened, and Diana had carved a bloody path the whole way down here.

"We're here. Do whatever you want." Diana said to them, as she looked about. "Your man is there on the table." Diana said, as she saw the laboratory to be empty.  The thrall doctors were evacuated, and there was no one else in sight aside from Jeeves.

"Welcome. Welcome. I sssssee you brought them here as we planned... 231... Excsssssellent." The snake's voice hissed through the air. "Now be a good sssssslave... and subdue them for me." The command was verbal at first, but this was enough to put Diana on edge.

"...I thought you said you broke her mind control?" She turned her sword on Maria and Jenna, pointing it at them in distrust. Such was Diana's folly, to expect the worst in her allies.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 28th 2015, 4:40 am

Jenna was all for letting Diana take the lead, not bothering to see if she had control over any of the people that tried to stop them, seeing as how Diana was able to just rip through them without any real issue. Maria kindly opens any of the locked doors that get in their way, seeing as how the aliens were stupid, using codes instead of key cards, which means they can't just reset all the locks without trapping their own in the rooms too.

Finally getting to the, well, 'meat processing', or whatever it is they called the room where they processed people who didn't fit the bill for the other...things? Jenna wasn't even sure what half of this stuff was designed to do, she had people for that. Jeeves was strapped to a table, a saw still spinning and dangerously close to his right arm, but they managed to get here just in time.

"Jenna, what are you doing here?" Even while strapped to a table with his arm about to get chopped off, Jeeves first concern was his ward. Super professional as always.

"Maria, go find Jeeves' gear." Giving her new follower, though temporary, a quick order, Jenna goes to release Jeeves. Maria and Jenna freeze in place when the words roll through the air, Diana quickly pointing her sword at them. Jenna turns her head to look at Maria. "Go find his gear."

Returning her gaze to Diana, she walks towards her, stopping a few inches from the tip of the sword. "I did break the mind control, it's the only reason I got free. Are you going to kill us now?" Jenna spreads her arms, showing that she had nothing to defend herself with. This wasn't the first time she was threatened by someone, and hopefully it wasn't about to be the last, but Jenna knew that doing anything stupid was just going to end with all three of them dead.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2015, 9:34 am

"It's not you I distrust. It's the traitor. She turned on her own." Diana said, her mind muddled by her own paranoia, and the influence of her personal demon. From the looks of things, Maria wasted no time proving herself useful, releasing Jeeves from his bonds.

"Ssssslave! I ssssaid, attack them!" The serpentine voice hissed louder, and a device turned from red to green in the room. The chip in her mind activated, causing Maria inexplicable pain, before her eyes were glassed over, and her body moved at a painful, erratic pace. Then she hissed, revealing her serpentine nature.

"Traitor! You led us here!" Diana cursed, though at least her temper was only against Maria. The nurse attacked the sword girl, but soon found herself in a futile fight- Diana kicked her legs opened and sliced her main femural arteries. Kneeling and slumped on the floor, Maria found herself physically incapable of standing.

"AAAAHAH... Aaaahhhaah..." Maria was in horrible pain, but she continued to struggle, desperately crawling towards Jenna and Jeeves, willing to fight with her claws and teeth if need be. Diana had turned on one of them, one less ally to help them survive. She didn't even notice the device in the room that triggered the chip- her focus was intently on the towering figure that slinked from the shadows.

"... Thisssssss issss only a minor ssssetback. I will find new thrallsssss.... and the plan shall continue!" The figure moved at lightning speed, difficult to follow with the naked eye, even for Diana- she swung at an tail, but found herself flying through the air as a long, black tongue whipped around her other arm and hurled her whole into some sharp implements.

Diana found quite a number of sharp objects embedded in her back, and in terrible pain. The snake praetor had the jump on her, and she was pressing her advantage... While Maria was bleeding out, yet still attacking Jenna.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 28th 2015, 11:06 am

Jenna watches everything go down, glad that Jeeves was released before Maria goes all psycho on them. Even though she lost someone to give orders to, she got Jeeves back, so it wasn't all bad. Looking down at Maria crawling towards them, she points at the green glowing device. "Jeeves, break that."

Jeeves, having gained super strength from Jenna, gives her a slight nod. "Yes ma'am." He grabs something and just slams it into the device, causing it to flicker twice before blacking out. Returning to where Jenna was, the power was switched to healing, fixing the now docile Maria.

"Go help her, I can handle this." "Ma'am." Jenna kneel down beside Maria, she puts a hand on her shoulder, keeping her down. While Jenna takes care of Maria, Jeeves, who once again has super strength, blindsides the damn Snek, sending it flying away from Diana.

"Why did you turn on me?" Jenna pats Maria on the cheek, showing disappointment without tipping her whole hand. "I...they controlled me." Maria manages to speak, not sure what was going to happen to her now.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2015, 11:25 am

The Praetor picked up a bone saw and wasted no time, rapidly hacking at Diana. She could only parry weakly with all those sharp objects in her back, eventually getting a shoulder full of saw. The snake really put its massive strength behind the blow, bringing the saw a few inches down. "EAAAAARGGGH!" Diana's screams of pain echoed through the room, as regeneration offered no relief from pain. The monster pulled out the bone saw and prepared to hack away at Diana.

The Praetor did not see Jeeves coming, and with his temporary strength boost, sent the snake monster crashing into the wall, crushing wall tiles, tables, a hanging lamp, and other things. But, it moved in that twitching, fast manner it always did, and would likely recover before Diana could *literally* pull herself together. It hissed at Jeeves, its clawed hands hungry to disembowel the human.

"Jeeves! Fillet this snake!" Diana called out to him, and tossed him the Black Sword.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 29th 2015, 12:55 pm

Jeeves easily catches the sword with a flourish, not actually that knowledgeable with a weapon such as a katana, but understood enough to cut off one of the hands reaching for him. It was mostly the blade doing the work though, instead of any real skill on Jeeves' part. "With pleasure." With that, Jeeves goes at the damn Snek, using less finesse and more...slash at it under it stops moving. Once the damn Snek was taken care of, Jeeves returns the weapon to Diana.

During the whole epic battle that would have been more in line with a horror movie then an action one, Jenna figured out exactly why Maria tried to betray them and how to stop it from happening again, and as such, was busy cutting out the chip from Maria's back, ignoring her grunts of pain, knowing that the healing ability she can grant people would fix everything right up.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2015, 12:56 am

Diana sooner or later got the chance to pull herself together, the sword healing her as per the pact. She pulls out the sharp objects out of her back but, the sword being the jealous and fickle being it was, decided she could use some more back scarring.

Diana was dizzy from blood loss, and decided to lie face down, her back a mess. Since they had a healer, she'd be covered. "...I said Fillet, not mince... but it got the job done." Diana looked at the mound of minced meat that was once a horrible alien creature. Even in death it stared at her with those cold, unnatural eyes. Was it the brains of this operation? or was she just another pawn in this game? Whatever.

The microchip continued to blink, but was easily crushed between two fingers. An uneasy silence fell over the processing room; all the monitors smashed, the whole place ruined.

The lights blinked on and off. The last remaining monitor, which displayed static, seemed to flash an image of some tall, slender being... Psychic pressure began to build up in the room. Time began to slow for all the people without adequate mental capacity. Which meant only Jenna was not helpless, as she perceived the room slowly being immersed in a sickly glow, blood seeming to seep from the walls. Her allies, of lesser minds, were beginning to suffer seizures from the psychic pressure.

Then, from the screen, the figure began to crawl into the room, a hooded, faceless thing draped in fine royal violet robes, trailing like molten plastic as he emerged. Standing tall and lanky, the figure looked about for the one responsible for it all. His voice was most otherwordly; not spoken, but projected directly to Jenna's mind.

The lights flicker off and on, yet in the edge of one's perception, there was a certain unrealness to it all. The slender figure levitated Jenna to meet her at a most uncomfortable proximity. Jenna could not see the face in the hood- only inky blackness of a terrifying psychic mind concealing itself. A darkness so deep it strained the mind's eye. Jenna perceived one, two... many voices. many voices, speaking not words but thoughts directly to her.

"WE KNOW YOUR NAME. WE SEE YOUR FACE. WE WILL COME FOR YOU."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 30th 2015, 9:50 am

Jenna had just managed to get Maria healed up via Jeeves before the whole room seemed to slow to a crawl, for everyone else at least. Staring at the one monitor that was still active, ignoring the clearly fake blood that looks like its coming from the walls and the lights that annoyingly won't stay on.

Jenna doesn't even flinch when the figure levitates her across the room, mere inches from her face. The voices, however, make her winch slightly as they echo in her skull. It was then that a grin crawled its way across her face. "Stop being a bitch." Her one liner tossed out, Jenna kicks forward, managing to hit the monitor, causing it to fall over and break on the ground. The strings holding her up suddenly being cut, she drops to the floor, twisting her ankle painfully on the landing.

She looks back at the beaten up group, showing concern for all of them, even Diana. This hospital must be getting to her. "Everyone okay?"
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2015, 10:03 am

The psychic vibrations stopped, as did the seizures on Diana and the other non-psychics. Diana rubbed her temple as the psychic migraine wore off. She sheathes her sword and puts it back in the leather tube-case.

"Ah...My head hurts..." she looked around and saw all the enemies were now dead. By this point the police would be coming soon.

"Let's get out of here. I could use a bath. A nice, expensive, herbal bubble bath. With a penthouse view. And dinner. A Steak dinner. with shrimp cocktails. and Ben and jerry's." Diana said, deciding to be cheeky and specific to get her mind off the battle with these aliens.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn September 30th 2015, 10:53 am

Jenna laughs slightly as Jeeves picks her up, easily holding her on one arm like she weighed nothing. "I think that can be arranged." With that, they all pack up and leave, Maria opening the doors for them.

It wasn't until they got to the main door that they had any real problems, that being Jenna's driver was waiting for them, instead of being with the car. Jenna doesn't even hesitate, pointing at him. Jeeves instantly draws a gun with his free hand and puts a single bullet into the drivers skull, dropping him. "It seems that they can break my control like I can break theirs. That is unfortunate." Jenna mutters to herself before turning to her new maid. "Maria, get the keys."

With the keys grabbed, the group managed to get to the car, pile in and get away before the cops came screaming in, lights flashing and sirens blaring for the world to see.

PENTHOUSE

Jenna sits in her chair, sipping juice through a straw while Diana spends all of her money on food. Granted, she can get more whenever she wants, but it's the principle of the matter.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 2nd 2015, 12:40 am

Diana has them quickly pass by one of her safe houses, a crack house in the suburbs, to get her many assorted things. And by things- mostly high end street clothes, designer boots, luxury toiletries, all carried in travel luggage. Most of it was still in their shopping bags, and only a handful came from the laundry... the crackheads were kind enough to do her laundry for her. Now She was moving her base of operations, and a Hotel was a nice place to crash for awhile. She leaves them cash... and fifteen minutes to leave, as the police were now coming to close it down.

PENTHOUSE

Arriving at the penthouse, she scoped the place as per her usual paranoid self. Once the bellboys deliver Diana's things to the Penthouse, only then did she seem to finally relax, taking a moment to sit in the Penthouse's lavishly decorated and furnished living room. She heads to the window and saw the Penthouse Deck, complete with its own lap pool and Jacuzzi.

Without much ado heads to the shower area, divided from the pool by a screen. Diana slips out of her dirty clothes and showers, before slipping into the penthouse deck jacuzzi, which she had filled with bubbly herbal bath soap and bath salts, giving it a scent. She lays back, now completely relaxed, taking in the view of the city. Her sword, as ever, was nearby.

In a little while dinner would be served, as food was carted up. A nice long table was prepared, and the staff prepared a mini buffet. It had everything- herb salmon, steak, shrimp cocktails, fruit and veggie salads, mashed potatoes with gravy, and gourmet ice cream. Diana joined supper in a towel, and demonstrated how much an athlete and fighter like her could eat. She looked over her new allies... and approved, for now. She wondered what Maria was thinking, having escaped slavery but entering servitude.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top