The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_vote_lcapFirst days always suck. (Bolt) I_voting_barFirst days always suck. (Bolt) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
First days always suck. (Bolt) I_vote_lcapFirst days always suck. (Bolt) I_voting_barFirst days always suck. (Bolt) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

First days always suck. (Bolt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First days always suck. (Bolt) Empty First days always suck. (Bolt)

Post by Quinn June 5th 2017, 11:11 pm

She was suppose to ride the bus to go to this new school that she was going to, but since it was much safer, and faster, to just put her children into her pocket world and run there, that's what Maya did, stopping in front of first the day care and dropping off the youngest children before going to the elementary school and letting the rest of them out there. Every single one of them got a hug, a kiss and a cellphone check before they got sent off, with Maya waving until they got out of sight.

Maya appears in front of the school, startling a few of the students around her. She checks to make sure her tail and ears were hidden before taking a breath, not really sure how school was going to help her out. Heading inside the building, she looks around, spotting the main officer easily and going inside. Leaning up against the counter she gives the man sitting behind it a stare. "I'm here for my schedule. I was told to get it here?"

"Of course, can I get your name?"

"Maya Shishio." Maya just watches as the man pushes down a few times on his...keyboard before a noise is heard as the printer starts up. A few moments later a freshly printed out schedule is handed to her, which she takes and glances at. Nodding at the man she turns and leaves, heading for her first class. It takes her a bit to get used to how they have the numbers set up, but she does manage to get to her class just a minute before the bell. Scanning the room, she quickly notices that every chair in the back was already taken and was forced to take one of the desks near the front.

Pausing at the desk she picked, she quickly rearranges her tail before sitting down, having already learned the hard way how much it hurts to sit on it. Feeling someone's gaze on her, she glances over and sees the girl to her right staring at her. "What?" The girl quickly looks away leaving Maya confused, but before she can say anything the bell rings and the teacher walks in right at that moment, putting his stuff down on the desk at the front of the room.

"Okay class, we actually have a new student with us today. Maya can you please stand up and introduce yourself?"

Maya looks around the class, seeing how everyone is staring at her and has already started to dislike the teacher. She turns her attention back to the adult, giving him a stare. "No."

The teacher stared back for a few seconds before diverting his gaze and coughing twice. "Well then, can everyone pass up their homework from last week? We'll get started after that."

Maya settles a little lower in her chair and just glares at the chalkboard, wishing she was doing something more interesting then this.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top