The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 20:58 by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 19:39 by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 15:52 by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 4:04 by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 23:56 by Tybrid

» The Warden
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 16:48 by inquisitor

» Talos
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 16:47 by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr - 2:02 by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr - 2:20 by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Apr - 17:22 by Chellizard

» Randolph
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr - 19:56 by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Zombiesaur's Experience I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr - 20:53 by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zombiesaur's Experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombiesaur's Experience Empty Zombiesaur's Experience

Post by Zombiesaur Sun 26 Jul - 15:25

Name: Amber 'Zombiesaur' Thirsis

Character Advancement/Item Gain ( 1/8 )

Advancement Purchase History: (List the applications showing proof of the advancements or items purchased)

Character Slot Game (0/3)

Character Slot Purchase History: (List the characters that were purchased with XP for proof.)

Experience ( used/gained ) (5/11)

Current Leftover EXP: 6

Historical threads:
-
-
-

Current threads in liquid time order:
-  More than What Was Bargained For - 2691 words 5 exp leftover words 191
- This Heart Attack  - 2114 words 4 exp leftover words 114
-The Red Son's Head - 1181 words 2 exp leftover words 181

Allies:
-
-
-

Enemies:
-
-
-

Family: (This means your actual characters family members; if they have any.)
-
-
-

Summary (Optional summary of events from the threads that you feel are important in the outline form).
(Name of Thread)
- #
- #
- #

Last edited by Zombiesaur on Sat 8 Aug - 23:53; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Amber 'Zombiesaur' Thirsis
Zombiesaur
Zombiesaur

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Zombiesaur's Experience Empty Re: Zombiesaur's Experience

Post by Zombiesaur Fri 7 Aug - 0:42

Necrotic Energy Channeling

Item/Character Advancement Description: Amber has gained the ability to channel the necrotic energy present in all living and previously living things in order to concentrate into a given target.  The target herself or another living (or previously living) thing and the effects vary based upon whether the target is alive or undead.

In a living target, concentrated necrotic energy serves to sicken and decay.  Initially, the target will feel sick and weak.  After 30 seconds, small festering cuts begin to open and fester across the targets body and the smell of sickness and decay is noticeable.  After 1 minute the festering worsens, the wounds begin to weep and maggots and other vermin begin to fall from them.  2 minutes of concentration is long enough to kill a cat or a small dog, 3 minutes is enough time to kill a mid-sized dog and 5 minutes is enough time to kill a 'normal' human.  

In undead target, including herself, the concentration acts as a temporary boost to all physical characteristics.  For every 30 seconds of concentration, strength and durability doubles to a maximum of 2 minutes.

Item Power(s): (e.g. What the item can do, whether or not the item is durable or not, whether the item is magic in nature or made of a stronger metallic alloy, etc)

Necrotic Channeling Weakness(es):
- Only a single target can be affected at a time.  Must be within 100 ft of said target with a clear line of sight.

- Both the damage and the boosts are temporary.  For every 30 seconds of concentration, the effects last for 10 minutes, gradually tapering off as time elapses.  If a target dies, the effect is permanent.

- Concentration is necessary in order for the power to operate.  Any interruption which can include such things as physical damage or distraction will break the effect.  Once concentration is broken, the duration of the effect begins and the effect no longer progresses in strength.

- The power can only be triggered in human form.  Once concentration is broken, shifted form can resume and the effect remains until the duration has expired.

5 EXP

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Amber 'Zombiesaur' Thirsis
Zombiesaur
Zombiesaur

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2015-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Sat 8 Aug - 23:39

Spoiler:

Approved until stated otherwide

Zombiesaur's Experience Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum