The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_vote_lcapShael Atterrius [NPC] I_voting_barShael Atterrius [NPC] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Shael Atterrius [NPC] I_vote_lcapShael Atterrius [NPC] I_voting_barShael Atterrius [NPC] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shael Atterrius [NPC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shael Atterrius [NPC] Empty Shael Atterrius [NPC]

Post by Hyperion May 26th 2015, 4:06 pm

Shael Atterrius
"I...don't wanna do this part."

Shael Atterrius [NPC] Aramis_Knight_05

Basic Biography

Renegade Name: Shift
Title: Wild Child
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Ethereal
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’5
Weight: 123
Blood type: Z-Ω

The Looks

12 years old:
13years old:
15 years old:
18 year old form:

The Legacy

Personality: Shael is for the most part a carefree individual. Not many things bother him and he does what he wants when he wants it, regardless of who gets in his way.

History: Shael was born the second of a set of twins, his sibling being a female ethereal named Fera. Their birth may have been an accident, but their father never treated them as they were one, showing each one as much love as possible. As such he had a rather normal childhood, no family tragedies really plaguing him as far as he was concerned. Within his short life so far, the male has mostly went about using his powers as he wished, changing into animals and occasionally into other people that he encountered. Which sometimes annoyed his sister, but not too often at any rate. His favorite prowling grounds however is anywhere, ranging from the isles and across the united states of America.

This care free life had changed slightly when he found himself being killed by the ethereal Raziel, though thanks to the efforts of the primordial Yamm and the apprentice of Sin Alexander, he managed to come back.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Perfect Shapeshifting: Shael can literally turn into anything, ranging from various animals to even other people as well as inanimate objects. Anything he desires he can become, taking on their attributes as well, save for superhuman capabilities. [mostly things like venom for snakes, ect] While shapeshifting, he can also take the form of things that fly, allowing him to fly as well.

Heightened senses: Even when he’s in his normal form, Shael has senses that are heightened far beyond any human capacity. Allowing him to hear, see, taste, touch and smell with heightened acuity.

Pure ethereal manipulation: Shael is capable of manipulating pure ethereal energy, using it offensively as well as defensively, in the form of constructs, blasts and various other means.

Nature spirit powers: Being partially a nature spirit, he also has powers related to nature. These include manipulation over plant life, controlling them as he sees fit and even mutating them to fit his needs. Along with this, he can also manipulate the very earth under his feet, ranging from simple earth , to sand, rocks and any variations. Crystals and metal are not one of these.

Weakness(es)

Sensory overload: His senses of hearing and sight can be overloaded.

Pain: Due to his enhanced sense of touch, Shael also feels pain greater than it would normally be felt.

Squishy: Despite being tough by human standards, he is still within the range of human durability and so he can be harmed like any human can be.

Flight weakness 1: If for example the wings of a flying form is damaged, it cannot fly.

Flight weakness 2: His flight is heavily dampened in stormy conditions.

Stupidity: Shael is not the brightest bulb, he can easily be fooled. So in short he’s really stupid.

Magic dampening: methods of dampening magic can be used to hinder most of his powers.

Pollution: Being partially a nature spirit, he is harmed by things such as pollution more so than normally.

Fire: His plants are particularly weak against fire and can be destroyed easier when it is used against him. Though expecting to use a small flame will only lead to disappointment.

Hollow: A hydrokinetic can rip the water from his plants and reduce them to nothing less than husks that crumble away with minimal effort.

Control: While he can control the earth, another geokinetic would likely be able to wrestle control of the element away from him.

Sight: He needs to be able to see the earth he is controlling, and if there is no earth within sight, then this power is weakened if not useless.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
1. Agility
2.Reaction
3.Endurance
4.Strength
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Shael Atterrius [NPC] Empty Re: Shael Atterrius [NPC]

Post by The Doctor June 2nd 2015, 3:57 am

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius [NPC] The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top