The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Hey don't i know you(Shael) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hey don't i know you(Shael)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey don't i know you(Shael) Empty Hey don't i know you(Shael)

Post by creator February 26th 2014, 9:29 pm

Eeli was walking down the street when the guy appeared. He's one of the rare few people who know his secret identity and this guy didn't waste any time in pointing Eeli out. He stared at eeli for a few seconds while the crowd of people ran away from him and the giant crater he stood in. He watched intently as Eeli just looked there lazily.

"Really Merlet you really gotta appear now?" Eeli started.

Merlet shot three large tendrils from his arms and they all went to entangle eeli, but he was prepared. Using his speed Eeli jumped away from the first two tendrils and then pulled down the zipper on his jacket. An ominous blue light appeared and engulfed Eeli as he Reappeared in his hero outfit.

His white hair flung into Eeli's face as he slid back more to dodge the third tendril. Suddenly a blue beam hit eeli in the arm sending him spiraling into the ground. Merlet got out of the crater and began to walk towards eeli as he transformed into his full demon form. An eruption of ominous blue light shot to the sky for a few seconds as he showed his true form.

"Creator don't be like that, you know i'm only here to bring you with me." Merlet said in his demonic gasping voice.

Eeli grimaced at the thought of what Merlet was talking about. Smoke rose from Eeli's shoulder as he got up to fight merlet. Suddenly one of the tendrils from earlier lunged towards him and tried to take him out. Eeli bent backwards and kicked upwards as hard as he could. There was a loud crack as the tendril bent into an arc before whipping into the sky.

Before Eeli had a chance to rest another tendril rushed towards him in a wide hook. It rushed through buildings like and arrow through butter as it reached for eeli's face. Just as eeli was about to dodge again he was restrained by a stream of cybernetic blood that coiled around his body.

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7060-npc-merlet
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Hey don't i know you(Shael) Empty Re: Hey don't i know you(Shael)

Post by Alpha February 27th 2014, 9:31 pm

”Damn.” The tanned male grumbled lightly, looking to the frozen mess that had fallen to the ground and then pooled outward. At first the day seemed to be going fine, Shael testing out what was an older form of his, around eighteen in appearance and overall rather nice. Sure he did not like the whole facial hair bit, but Fera did suggest growing some to make him appear older, so there was that. A small bit of stubble clung to his chin and then curved around his jaws, short and a light brown in color. He was dressed up in simple faded blue jeans and a white wifebeater, camoflauge jacket worn over that to add a certain bad boy effect to it. ’There goes my….chai thingie.” The older looking male would whimper, running fingers through the fau-hawkish looking mess of hair settled upon his head.

Kicking the plastic cup into a near by light pole, Shael would leave the mess where it was and go on with his day….or night now. As usual the city was alive with sensation, scent permeating everything and his nostrils would be able to pick them up. People, pollution and everything inbetween. There was the strange scent that some people had been getting recently when looking upon this form, much like when that Braden kid smelled like when looking at Matt; though Shael never really though too much on that. It was then that a familiar smell hit his nostril, one that caused the male to growl lowly to himself, teeth baring for but a second. That blood scent that he recognized form somewhere before and something else entirely.

The male would duck into an alleyway, and within an instant his fingertips would then warp into something else entirely. Warped talons that could probably shred through steel with little resistance, and with a powerful leap he clung into the wall, scaling it with impressive speed. With that done he could easily scout from the rooftops, nose taking in everything as he would follow this scent, eventually taking on the form of a hawk. Upon finding the source of this scent, there was the one guy battling with what looked like a strange demon. Before what appeared to be a killing blow could be struck, the hawk would shift into the humanoid form, though one thing was different.

His arms took on a draconic form, scaly hands protruding from the sleeves, and the powerful claws sheering through the metallic blood. Landing before the restrained being, what seemed like dragon wings would sprout from his back, pushing the jacket from his torso, and with a flap kicked wind up. ”Hey, you okay?”
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 28th 2014, 8:47 pm

"No!!" Eeli yelled but it was too late.

The light blood light up a bright blue and formed giant rings that shot 4 beams of energy at Eeli. The restraints let go in time for him to move with the attack so his body couldn't be blown in half. The blast hit him hard and he flew into a car across the street. He stumbled out of the giant dent made by the car and walked awkwardly to his attempted savior.

"Thanks for trying to help, but yeah I think i'm good...for the most part." Eeli said painfully as he rubbed his head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha March 4th 2014, 6:52 pm

Okay, so his interference did almost thing, but that did not spurn Shael very much. The male was thrown into a car, and Shael flapped backwards while keeping an eye upon the male that was attacking, using that strange blood of his to do whatever. ”Okay then.” He grumbled shrugging, looking over to the male that had slammed into a car before once again glaring at the demon. With a flap of his wings, he rushed forward at full speed towards the demon, forming a draconic tail aimed to knock his head off.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 4th 2014, 7:13 pm

Eeli watched in awe as his savior went to beat Merlet. At first eeli was going to root for the boy, but he remembered that in demon form Merlet's whole body was a giant weapon. In seconds after the boy rushed him, Merlet warped his chest and a huge blue beam of energy shot dead towards They boy rushing him. Eeli used his speed to catch up to the two and he lunged for Merlet, his foot surging forward aiming to hit him in the knee cap.

"Sorry babe." He said with a horridly deep voice.

A set of tendrils rushed out and tried to attack Eeli. Three surged at him and another three surged at the other guy who was trying to attack Merlet. Eeli grimaced then took a battle stance.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top