The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shael Atterrius (Wild Child)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) Empty Shael Atterrius (Wild Child)

Post by Shael Atterrius March 22nd 2019, 2:23 am

Shael Aterrius

Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) Fd78e9417b58785b7beda658ea5e5c8d

Basic Biography

Name: Shael Attterrius
Title:  Wild child, son of nature
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Ethereal/Nature spirit hybrid
Hair: Black
Eyes: Onyx black
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 125 Ibs
Blood type: Z Ω

The Looks

Pic:
Pic:
Pic:

The Legacy

Personality: Free in nature, Shael has always been the kind of person to do what he wants without worry of what others would think about him. This uninhibited nature has made him into somewhat of a hedonist in nature, Following things that make him happy, sometimes to selfish ends if that is where his passions lead him. There are very little things that can hold back the passion that hr constantly exhibits, though many view this way of thinking as lacking in intelligence. He speaks what he’s thinking without regard, even if that thought might be absolutely ridiculous in or out of context. There are many words that could describe him but he doesn’t really like the connotations that many of them would suggest.

In short he is someone who wants fun in his life and will do what he can to get it.

History:
When a mommy and a daddy hate each other very much they sometimes make a baby. Shael was the result of that, though through more convoluted ethereal means than the typical hate making one would expect. All he knew was that he was born and with a partner in the form of his sister Fera. Their names were borrowed, given to them by their father who was in his own ways very flawed. Despite that Shael stood beside him through all the issues that came with him being who he was.

Not even death managed to hold him back forever.

There are many stories which make up the short life he’s lived and plenty of them would have filled a novel to some degree.  This strange child of nature trying to live a life within the world of man. Not quite fitting in with them but wanting to nonetheless. He had reasons for wanting to be with humanity, that being people that mattered and a growing desire just to connect with more people. These revelations having sprouted from so many separate experiences coming together.

What has driven him most however was his connection to the world around him. How nature has always bent to benefit him and animals have considered him a manner of leader despite often not even being the same species as them. Life has so much in store for him so he lives each moment with that in mind. That’s just the kind of person he was, even if

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Shifting:  Shael is capable of altering his form on a whim, allowing him to take the form of any animal or human that he could think of. These shifts are typically quick, taking only a few seconds at most or sometimes more depending on how large the form he is trying to take.  While full shifts are something he prefers, Shael is capable of changing different portions of his body. From taking on animal portions to even changing how his human form looks, though he typically keeps his original form as a common one. When taking on animalistic shapes he can also take on the capabilities of that animal.

Superhuman senses: Even when not taking on an animalistic form, Shael’s senses are far keener than any humans and even some animals. This allows him to follow almost any scent trail, hear quiet sounds and even pick out small details through sight as well as seeing clearly so long as there is even a glimmer of light.  

Beast tongue: Shael is capable of speaking with and understand any animal regardless of the form he takes..

Natural manipulation: Due to his nature spirit origins he can commune with the earth itself. This includes manipulation over plant life, controlling them as he sees fit and even mutating them to fit his needs. Along with this, he can also manipulate the very earth under his feet, ranging from simple earth , to sand, rocks and any variations. Crystals and metal are not one of these.

Weaknesses
Sensory overload: His senses are highly sensitive, meaning that sharp stimuli can overload him. Even something like the scent of paint or nail polish can leave him feeling ill and ranker scents are enough to even almost incapacitate him.  

Pollution: Elements that would pollute nature such as toxic man-made materials have the potential to rapidly weaken him just on contact.

Fire: His plants are particularly weak against fire and can be destroyed easier when it is used against him. Though expecting to use a small flame will only lead to disappointment.

Squishy: Despite being tough by human standards, he is still within the range of human durability and so he can be harmed like any human can be.

Wings can only do so much: When taking on a form that has wings, their flying can be disabled by making the wings unable to move for flight.  

Attention deficit...oh shiny: Shael’s attention is easily grabbed and all it takes is something very shiny or colorful to grab that attention from him.  

Protect nature: Aside from very few examples, he would prefer to protect animals or nature over humans.

Fluff
Ethereal: Physically he’s comparable to most human athletes, doesn’t need to eat, drink or even really sleep despite being able to do so.

Physical Priority
Reaction 1
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Strength 4
Shael Atterrius
Shael Atterrius
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2015-08-01

Back to top Go down

Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) Empty Re: Shael Atterrius (Wild Child)

Post by Silus March 22nd 2019, 2:38 am

Good to have the Wild-Child back in the woods!

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius (Wild Child) Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top