The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_voting_barFrostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFrostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_voting_barFrostfall [closed] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Frostfall [closed]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Frostfall [closed]

Post by Zodiac July 4th 2015, 3:30 am

Austyn watched as one of the things was reduced to nothing more than shards that shattered and were sent gliding across the icy floor all about. Sephiroth was already sheathed once more as Austyn stood there. His temporary allies were gone, and he was finally safe. Reaching up Austyn would use his hand to grapple his mask and lift it, eventually pulling it out from his face and looking down as he dropped the mask, the concaving part of the mask down, as if he could face-plant and it would fit his face perfectly. Reaching up with his hand he pulled the hood back and let out a sigh, his breath dancing across the air as the hood fell back.

Spoiler:

His eyes opened, but they were not his traditional blue eyes. The majority of his iris was a greyish hue with a circle design in it that seemed to glow an otherworldly yellow with pupils that were a glowing white light rather than black. With his slouched posture he was virtually another man as he drew Sephiroth and looked over the ice constructs. Each construct bore a different face. Each face the face of someone he knew. Seven constructs. The nearest ones were his mother and Noah, moving back there was Cale and there was another friend of his friends. The others were teachers, or some other drull thing...but the final face was a face he despised. It wasn't a face at all...it was a hood. A very familiar hood he remembered from when he was buried alive. These weren't real...these were illusions...hallucinations. But he didn't care.

"Let's go then." He said as he took two steps back and then proceeded to try and run forward as fast as he could. When he reached five or six steps he stepped on the mask and used it to slide upon the ice, twisting himself, spinning like a top as he focused on one blade at a time; blocking one after another after another as he spun violently and flailing his blade with skillful percision. When he finally stopped spinning he was on the other side of the enemies. He stepped off the mask and put his boot beneath the chin area and then kicked the mask up into the air like a hackee sac and caught it. He then ran full throttle at the seven constructs. His first move was to use the blade to block a knight on the left, then using superior strength to shive the knight back into the one coming up behind it. Then he turned to the right side and tried to block, but the ice construct delivered the blow with two hands and it clashed with the back-side of the blade, forcing Sepiroth to the ground and twisting Austyn from force alone. Austyn used this momentum to his advantage, and threw is left hand forward as he came across and tried to drive the mask through the ice-constructs head. Releasing the mask and letting the ice soldier drop to the ground limp. Austyn turned his attention back to two ice constructs running up in front of him on either side. Their attack was coordinated enough as one slashed horizontal while the other seemed to be aiming vertically.

Austyn snapped his fingers and Sephiroth released it's vibrations sending a pulse through the floor and cracking the ice beneath the incoming targets. The vertical attacker was thrown off of his balance and so Austyn jumped, timing it perfectly as he landed on the sword that would have just sliced him in half horizontally. As soon as he landed he pounced forwards and full our body-slammed into the construct that was still in process of losing it's footing with it's blade overhead. Austyn would take the consctruct to the ground and start punching it in the face, clinks and clanks and clunks could be heard from the sound of the metal meeting the crystaline ice. Resolving to reach out and grab the sword by the middle of the blade and positioned it, knowing all to well others were coming up from behind.  The crystaline warrior reached up with a pitiful attempt to stop Austyn form impaling him with is own sword. Austyn drove the large blade into it's neck and then bushed the blade down. Reaching up and actually taking it by the hilt he did a pull up and literally slid around the side. As he slid he ended up pivoting on his heel while ducking his head as he saw an ice construct's reflection swinging the sword at his own neck. Having nearly escaped death, Austyn moved forward with a bent knee and have a strong kick to chest of the construct that just swing at him to stagger the enemy if while the first two he distracted ran after him one doing a powerful back slash while the other seemed to diagonal slash to dissuade evasion. Austyn lifted the heavy blade of the second felled construct and brought it up to defend from the back slash, relying on the icy ground and the force of the creature to cause him to slide back out of the way. He was correct and he barely avoided the diagonal slash with a cut on his cheek and a large tear in his armor by the throat area. As he was gliding back he drove the ice sword into the ground in attempts to keep himself form reeling back.

As he finally came to a skidding halt he realized that he wasn't the only one who used the ice to is advantage as a construct was literally skating at him before jumping and with a powerful draw back he hit Austyn in the face, sending him literally ass over teakettle as he spun four hundred and twenty degress in the air before falling. The construct lifted it's fallen ally's sword and was now apparently dual-weilding them as he stepped forward towards Austyn. Austyn tried to stand but ended up on his knees, rattled and confused a moment as he looked at the ice. He could see that the ice man took a stance and seemed ready to give the killing blow as he pulled the sword back. He was ready to impale Austyn right in his back. At this moment, Austyn thanked God or whatever power there was that the ice was clear and clean enough to give him a little bit of reflextion to work with. As the constructs arm lurched forwars, Austyn turned and over to the side a little, grabbing the blade as it slid into the ice where he had been, turning and driving a foot into the shoulder of the construct, causing cracks and breaks within it as he kicked again for the chest to knock the thing back. Getting to his feet he pulled the ice sword from the ground and started towards the staggered opponent. With a brutal slash Austyn removed the arm of the enemy, arm and all falling to the ground before leaving the blade as was and shoulder ramming the opponent back.

Turning and taking one blade in each hand Austyn pulled them both out and recalled the location of the last four constructs. The closest one was ten feet and closing in directly behind him. The second was fourteen feet, and behind him off to the left, right when he turned around. The third was sixteen feet on the right, left when he turned. The last one was the full twenty three feet but he was dead center from Austyn... and it was the one with the armored head. Austyn turned quickly, already rolling his right shoulder turning clockwise as he threw an ice sword out at the constrtuct fourteen feet away. The blade flew through the air and pierced the construct, the thing still standing there as Seraph turned and with his momentum still going he delivered an uppercut with the blade in his left hand to counter the vertical strike from the nearest construct that closed the distance. The construct staggering back Austyn spun, still making use of earlier momentum and literally spun into the perfect impale as he thrusted the blade into the staggering construct's chest, twisting and shattering the thing. Dropping the blade he rushed off to the construct fourteen feet away, which was now on it's knees.

As he rushed forward he used the hilt of the sword as a stepping stone, the blade shattering the construct as he pushed off it, sending the sword spinning up in the air. Seraph didn't waste time as he stuck his arm up in the air, timing it carefully to grab the hilt. With a swift motion he flourished the blade and then finished with a powerful slash, bringing his arm straight out to his side as he remained on a knee, looking up through his shaggy brown hair at the incoming construct. The construct was unrelenteing and ame in to try and stand off against Austyn. First was a vertical slash, he countered appropriately with an upwars horizontel then trying to slide the blade bast and step around the construct and counter it by slicing its back. The construct turned with impressive focus countering the slash with a reposting motion that cause Austyn's writ to hurt with a sickening snap noise in it. Back and fourth the little dance went, bakc and forth before Austyn finally ended it by using a dirty tactic. The construct went to commit to a diagonal slash, a powerful one, and so Seraph stabbed the ground and reached with is right hand to grab the man's wrist and hold it's arm at a stalemate with his own superhuman strength. Then taking the blade with his left hand he proceeded to snap off the hilt and then bash it relentlessly into the constructs face, again and again and again until the head shattered. Austyn turned and looked to the last construct. About ten feet off now was the construct that bore resemblance to the Black Knight.

"No...you....You I'm gonna kill with my own two hands." Austyn said with an uncharacteristic like smile and chuckle as he started walking towards the final construct with a slow and deliberate walk. The construct ran at Austyn, doing it's duty to it's lord. Austyn reached up and intercepted the two-handed downward slash by grabbing at the construct's wrist with his own hand and taking a knee. Austyn smiled and slowly stood up, showing a little tremor between both of them, the strength of both of them in full effect. With another hand Austyn too the constructs other wrist and twisted both of them, shattering off the hands of the final foe. Reaching up, Seraph smiled, a rather snarky grin as his hands quickly came up and he cradled the constructs head in his hands. His hands went across the icy cheeks and his fingertips were pressed at the back of the head. His thumbs up by the eyes, fitting almost perfectly along the construct's nasal area. With a little force the construct dropped to it's knees as Asutyn looked into it's eyes that smile still on his face but nothing more than pain in his eyes. The ice construct seemed to be gently cradled, yet cracks began to form along it's neck as Austyn gave a powerful torque and twisted the things head off of the body, the body falling into shimmering dust as Austyn turned back to look at the head in it's final moments.

"You know what it feels like to be responsible for the destruction and death of everyone you love?." After another moment he pressed a little harder...and reduced the head to dust.

"...kinda like that." He said as two tears started to trail down his cheeks. Quickly wiping them aside he chuckled and marveled at his work. That was a good session, a good "bonding" exercise for the two inhabitants of the body. Walking over, Seraph picked up his mask and placed it over his face and walked over to Sephiroth and took it in hand before walking over to the threshold of the door and sitting down. Once seated, Austyn began to try and treat his wrist, the wrist he had obviously broken in the scuffle moments ago. It would only be a few moments before he wrapped his wrist up tightly and put the glove back on and pressed through. In this time, he took care to reflect on what he had done...and more importantly the things he had thought.

...none of them were pretty.

Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 4th 2015, 2:16 pm

This icy king sat upon their throne calm and without any real worry within their expression, as if the metahumans arrayed before him were not a threat at all. It was either the peak of arrogance or an overflow of self confidence that not many people wore around with them. Those cold blue eyes would fall upon Data with a small amount of recognition as Shael backed up a little, a low growl rippling from their throat as they kept their eyes upon the strange female construct that stood at Ryan's side. Something about it did not sit right with him, and that much Fera could take into account when dealing with this cryokinetic. These strange constructs as well, which they seemed to be able to form with a thought, but then again she had not seen him form any of them personally. One of the heroes that had some to stop him tried appealing to reason, because that would have been the idea situation.

Apparently something important had been taken from him, something that had hurt him so much that he would want to freeze an entire city just because of it, but what that something was she found herself questioning. Still the flames around her blade leapt into the air, adding heat into the otherwise deathly cold palace of the ice king. Their facial expression seemed to twist slightly, becoming pained. Teeth clamped together and it looked as if they were trying not to cry out in pain, though any of that could only be surmised by looking at his face. Color didn't really change within it, and his eyes didn't water up, as much as one would have assumed they would have considering how much pain he looked like he was in. ”I don't believe you.” He stated with a slightly pained voice, as the sound of some kind of bird could be heard through the rafters of the throne room.

Now the question was what he didn't believe him in, either the fact that people were dying because of the winter or that they weren't here to kill him. All Starlight could tell was that something was up with the kid, something was either hurting them or they were just crazy. If the latter was the case, that made her wonder if they could even get through this without killing him. It took a minute but their face seemed to settle back down somewhat as they looked over them once again. ”Someone else is with them...they killed my guard.” He said though it took someone listening to close to actually hear what he said.

“Innocent people? My lord has no interest in the lives of those...insects.” This woman spoke, causing the male to shift uncomfortably within their throne but they said nothing.

”Could you shut up you fucking mouth piece? We're here to talk to the ice boy, not with his mouthy ice bitch.” The masked woman barked ripping the mask off considering the lack of a need for it.

”Hey, you're not s'posed to take off the mask!”

” I hate the damn mask, i'm not even a damn superhero.” She growled before pointing the flaming sword at Ryan. ”Now stop the storm on LA or I make you.”

”To be responsible for the death of everyone I love?” He muttered as the floor began to shift producing four knights from it, seemingly just forming from it.

“Please remove these guests from my lords sight. They've done enough damage for one day.” These knights produced their weapons and went to strike.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Data July 4th 2015, 3:38 pm

Jesus, it seemed Ryan snapped. Little did Lucius know what a monster he created. He seemed to be good at that, creating little monsters just like him. Even if he didn't get you to join him, one why or another you would become something you weren't, something terrible. He won either way, the son of a bitch knew how to press peoples buttons, he knew how to unhinge people. Even now he worked against Jake to do the same, as if killing his parents wasn't enough. Jake could understand Ryan, he really could, but what he didn't get was all of this, the constructs, the castle, it seemed fishy. Not to mention the fact they seemed to have there own sentience, which was disturbing on multiple levels. The cryokinetic said he didn't believe him, which called into question exactly what the male meant by that.

The conversation seemed to pick up before Jake could question him about it. Ryan mentioned his guard was killed. That was.....fucking impressive, Jake honestly thought Austyn was going to get himself killed. It seemed to irritate Ryan that that had happened, but he mostly showed no emotion. The construct of the woman then called innocent people insects....which seemed both cliche and hypocritical, if Ryan was actually controlling it at least. The only reason this was happening was because of an innocent person dying, it made no sense to Jake. The fire lady seemed to take the aggressive approach, as is common with people that manipulate that particular element. Jake really wished they could just talk Ryan down, but the appearance of more ice knights kind of threw that out the window.

"Oh goddammit, you see what you did?" Jake said before phasing through an attack thrown at him by one of the constructs. These things were trying to kill him.....this couldn't really be what Ryan wanted, could it? He didn't know much about the kid, but knew he was of the heroic morality, at least before this. It seemed so odd. Jake seemed to attract the full attention of one of the knights, it lashed out at him and he couldn't help but use his phasing and technoporting to evade it. After about ten times, he was about ready to collapse from exhaustion. Eventually, he just couldn't do it anymore. He tried to turn and run, but before he even got a few steps away he found a ice spear being rammed through his back and out his chest. He tried to scream, but his lungs were already filling with blood.

This was a mortal wound......he was going to die, right here, just because he wanted to be the fucking hero. Blood gushed from his rip cage, quickly dripping onto the icy cold floor under him. He stared at his bloody red hands, shocked, perplexed about how it felt. There was no experience quite like your body shutting down, and no, it wasn't peaceful at all. It hurt so....so much. He couldn't help but cry, he didn't think this is where he would go out. He didn't think his entire life would only lead up to this moment. His sight fadded, his breathing grew slow and heavy, he felt every drop of his bodily fluids leave. He didn't want this, he wanted to live......but he wouldn't, no one could save him now. The spear was violently pulled out of him, and he started to bleed out, collapsing to the ground with a desperate cough. The ice construct then moved on, seeing his enemy as defeated. So this was it, maybe he should have just shut up and excepted Lucius' offer, maybe he wouldn't be dying right now if he had. But...what would his parents think of that? No, he did the right thing, they would be proud, they would be proud....

"Mom, Dad, see you on the other side." He thought to himself as tears rolled down his face, now freezer burned just from laying on the floor. He wanted to do one last thing before going though, maybe it would even make Ryan see the light, maybe he could be the hero after all, but he wasn't counting on it. With every bit of his will and a bleeding chest cavity, he pulled himself to a sitting position, glowing green eyes looking straight at Ryan.

"Y-you see, Ryan? Lucius....he got what he wanted. He...he broke you. He inflicted something....worse then death, just like he said he would. He made a monster.....and now, a killer....." Jake said, weakly and desperately trying to get it all out. He couldn't hold on any longer......there was so much blood, everywhere, now freezing into the floor around him. He let go, falling back down before finally losing his pulse. He was dead.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Our technological powers increase, but the side effects and potential hazards also escalate. -Alvin Toffler

Number of posts : 127
Job : Part time teen hero.
Humor : .....Eh..am i supposed to put a joke in here?
Registration date : 2014-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor July 5th 2015, 3:58 am

Austyn sat there a moment loger before resolving that he truly was too far gone. He knew everything he had just done, and he accepted that. He wasn't distrubed because he killed them...he was disturbed because he WANTED to kill them. That was a first for him. Well, a second...but this was the first time he had ever wanted to kill something like this. He sighed as he brought his knees up to his chest and lowered his forehead, resting the forehead of the mask to his joints and closed his eyes. He didn't have time to waste on things like this. He wasn't emotional, he wouldn't cry and he wouldn't break down like some fragile child made of glass or ice. But he couldn't help but feel the wrenching in his abdomen when he finally found himself wondering the milion dollar question.

What's wrong with me?

Letting out a sigh he released his knees and lifted up his head before shifting around and standing to his feet. The next thing he had to do was press on with his trusty blade, the blade which had fallen oddly silent. His feet clicked quietly on the lonely way to the throne room, his way uninterrupted for the most part until he heard the echoes of voices permeating through his warped perceptions of reality. Suddenly his mind shattered and the broken fragments fell as the voice was one he recognized. It was the one guy who used Sephiroth. Austyn blinked and tried to remind himself of what he was doing. Blinking a few times and shaking his head he found himself before trying to fend off a killer headache. Quickly picking up the pace he entered the throne room. He came to a skidding halt as he entered the room and found several other knights and a very, very unfortunate sight.

Seraph looked to Jake and saw yet another life on his hands. Someoen he was supposed to protect, someone he was supposed to see through this, dying. His heart stopped and Sephiroth began to sing. Even if he hadn't known Jake for very long, he had never had any real issues with the kid. The few interactions they had were nothing of consequence really, but... then again Seraph already learned more from him in the past six hours than he had learned from other people in the past six years. It was horribly unfortunate that Jake had to die, and it troubled Seraph deeply that something like this would be so willing to murder in cold blood like this. Stepping forward Seraph started towards Jake and knelt down next to him, checking for a pulse. Austyn looked up this this "lord" and his apparent senschel, one with rather defining features he vaguely knew of, though blinded by rage he couldn't truly see the importance. Something he could recognize was that this lord had a very familiar face, even when he had never met the guy before.

"I'm sorry..." Austyn said to Jake before scoffing and raising Sephiroth and using it to help him stand. He turned to the nearest warrior that had just killed Jake and was now closing in on him. "Come and see..."

The words left his lips and all he needed to do was twitch a finger as the blade sent a tremendous vibration of high bitched noise that would resonateat a very high bitch and likely start to crack flimsy nearby ice while also concentrating right at the incoming solider, absolutely obliterating it if it hit. Austyn was not able to do that...then again he was angry enough that it was almost as if it weren't Austyn anymore. In fact, it very well may not have been. Flourishing Sephiroth he stepped up to the challenge and pointed it at the woman by Ryan.

"I've never been a fan of the cold... It took my brother from me...and apparently it steals my face." Seraph said as he brought his hand up and gently tapped his mask, sending ripples through it and causing it to literally vanish into mist and revealing his face with his good still down. "I don't know who the Hell you are, but I really want the both of you to see my face....so you can let the Devil know who sent you." Austyn said as he flourished the weapon.

"I'm comin' in to kill you, sweetheart." Austyn said and actually charged Ryan and the ice construct, completely ignoring anything else unless it posed an immediate threat. His truest target was the woman made of ice, and then right behind that he'd try and remove the head of the similar looking male, but he had to get there first. He was here to spill some blood and take some revenge...even if that did seem a little unchracteristic for him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Number of posts : 162
Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 5th 2015, 3:22 pm

Starlight had prepared for the attack as it came, forming weapons of her own from the cosmic energy taking the form of two blades within her hands as one of the ice knights would swing a greatsword at her legs. They were swift but nothing that she couldn't deal with, jumping over the blade and upon landing twisting around to deliver a swift slash to the armored for. However, they rapidly turned around to block with the blade, showing a certain skill with the weapon. Energy played off of ultra durable ice as she was sent skidding back a few inches, already preparing for another attack while the masked woman seemed to have problems of her own. Ducking and weaving out of the way of swift slashes of a rapier similar in design to her own weapon, almost as if they were created solely to counter her or maybe just mimic her combat style.

They were all fighting for their lives, though the hooded metahuman seemed to be having the hardest of times considering they showed no real combat competence. If that were the case, Starlight felt like she would have to take care of him as well, but her current opponent made this nearly impossible, showing speed that outstripped his size. Each slash was fast, and it took all of her skill just to dodge them, making protecting someone nearly impossible. This meant she would have to stop holding back, regardless of the damage that would cause. This knight would raise their blade for an overhead slash downward but what they hit was the floor, causing the intricate tile to crack. Starlight had disappeared in a flash, and with a stroke her blade would cleave through the neck of the thing with a single stroke. Ice would ice as it was rapidly melted and then evaporated, reducing the thing to nothing more than headless construct.

However that did not give her enough time to do anything about Jake before the spear was thrust through his back. All she could do was look in sheer horror at the sight, dark red blood visible as the thing violently ripped the spear from the young boys body. ”Dammit.” She cursed under her breath, preparing to rush the knight construct with bloody weapon still in it's hand. It just didn't seem right, but then again someone dying should have been expected in the icy fortress, still that didn't mean she liked it at all. That was until the person they had come into the palace with appeared, likely as shocked as they were with the now dead meta-human. Rapidly she turned her eyes upon the one that had created these constructs, sitting upon their throne and softly feeling over their throat, looking as if they had lost their breath for a moment.

”Looks like another reason to destroy you.” The formerly masked woman noted, switching opponents with the boy that was a wolf, who seemed to have a much easier time dealing with this enemy. All it took was skewering them with a strange seafoam energy and then they were systematically destroyed with a seeming ease. This gave them some time to deal with the one behind all of this, if they did not decide to summon more of their minions anyway. Well, the masked man had uttered something and unleashed a wave that reduced the killer to nothingness, meaning that he was likely getting really serious. If the guy had taken out all eight of those things before, well he was not someone she wanted against her. Still, she had begun to note that with each construct destroyed, the man upon the throne showed great discomfort as if he himself were being hit.

They would then being to speak, stating something about losing their brother to the cold and then something about their face. Starlight could not tell what was happening but Fera could tell well enough, there was bloodlust within his voice. Before she could really do anything the male had rushed the two like a madman, first striking at the female construct which worked wonders. The blade would sink through the constructs chest, a sort of shocked look forming upon their face as cracks formed from the point of impact, and the next strike was not completely pointless. It would sheer the the back of the throne cleanly, and upon making contact with the neck instead of cutting flesh it would feel as if they were slicing through water.

Water splashed out from where the blade hit, as the area took on a liquid form and within seconds would become flesh again. They had been for the most part unharmed, turning to look at the face of the person that had attacked him. Something about that face was familiar, but he could not quite place it, and honestly he did not care. The death, well that was the thing that had hit him harder than the blade. He didn’t want the kid dead..just out of here. Why they hadn't run away was the question he had in his mind. Before the guy could go for a seconds attack, Ryann would sink into the throne of ice as if fusing with it and appeared next to the body of Data. They didn't do anything from there, sort of just staring at the body that lay at his feet. The blood had slowly begun to pool around it, staining the snowy white floor with dark red. The whole sight had been morbid but then again it was his fault for causing all of this. He had murdered another person.
”We know what we have to do. We tried the whole appealing to reason thing, but this guy just won't stop the storm. I say we kill him.” Fera stated simply, raising her flaming sword at Ryan ready to use it. Shael responded with a nod, shifting into his large wolf form as if preparing to fight.

”I'm sorry…I didn't mean for this to happen.” Ryan muttered, whispering more to the dead than anything else. Not wasting anytime, Fera would charge him with blade raised to strike. However, before she could span the distance between him a hand would reach up and grip around her ankle, stopping the girl mid dash and forcing her to fall face first. Starlight hesitated for a moment, somewhat surprised by the sudden action but nothing else happened from there. She was expecting him to deal some manner of death blow upon the red haired female, but all he did was let the ice hand melt away, letting her rise to her feet once again. They made a motion of the hand that caused the construct that was whipsering into his ear to crumble, fading into snow that fell to the floor. ”I don't know what you mean by stealing your face...this is my face.” Ryan said with a voice that cracked softly, dragging a few fingers down the side of his face. If they attacked him now was up to then, but this wold likely be the last chance.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Data July 6th 2015, 7:44 pm

So, this is what death felt like. But maybe it wasn't death, Jake didn't even see a bright light. He found himself in a familiar place, but it was different this time, he had no body in the real world to keep him grounded there. His soul, and everything that he was, was now in cyber space. It would be an understatement to say Data was confused, he thought he was dead, yet here he was, traversing the signals surrounding his own body. He couldn't exactly see, but the signals in the area did give him a sort of radar vision of what was happening. It seemed Ryan was remorseful, but that really didn't take away from the bitter fact the kid just killed him.

Another problem was the fact Jake could feel himself spreading thin, he was nothing but data now, and his self was deteriorating. He couldn't help it, but he knew he had to get out.....but how? His emotions were being dampened, all the information in cyberspace and the internet ran through him, shifting his mind into a being of pure calculation. He knew everything there was to know right now, but the sheer amount of information crushed his personality under it's weight. After this, there would be no Jake Cameron, there would only be Data. He watched as his former temporary allies tried to kill Ryan, this was all so needless. Everything that was happening right now was just in their heads, the entire situation was based on grief, which itself was a pointless invention. Honestly, Jake didn't know what to think about it. But he supposed since lives would be ended, the storm should be stopped. But then again, what was the point of that? He didn't know, he didn't even understand emotion anymore, but perhaps he didn't have to.

He came here trying to stop the storm, so that was probably the best thing he could do right now.  The military that had been so reluctant to engage the fortress would find their aircraft and several missiles fall under Data's control. At this point, he was only acting based on what he had done before this. He didn't know the purpose, but he would carry it out anyway because he seemed to find it important before he 'died'. The aircraft moved in, circling around the fortress before unloading on it. Dropping bombs and firing everything they had before finally....ramming into it. Most of the pilots ejected, but some were not quick enough and burned up in the crash of their own planes. Next came  the missiles, which took slightly longer to arrive but when they did, they would likely level the whole fortress. It was then, minutes before the place would go up in flames, that Jake formed from solidified data, momentarily glowing the same brilliant techno green as the sword did earlier.  He looked the same, yet his face seemed completely void of emotion....and life really, his eyes also glowed more intensely green, they seemed to be permanently changed now.

"I would suggest you all get out of here, if you want to live that is. Multiple missiles are on their way." Data said in a rather creepy machine-like monotone. He then turned to Ryan, looking to the boy then to his body.

"Thank you, Ryan Lester. I believe you destroying my previous body resulted in my transcendence to a higher form of existence. Anyway, i have other business to attend to, have a pleasant day."Data said before walking away casually. After he got about ten feet away he disappeared into digital energy, leaving the party to decide whether they should run or not. It seemed he didn't really care for their lives at this point

Other Links:
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Our technological powers increase, but the side effects and potential hazards also escalate. -Alvin Toffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac July 6th 2015, 9:59 pm

Seraph went through the boy as he became water-wai-what!? The boy had the ability to become water, which was definitely going to make things very difficult on Austyn he went to strike again before realizing that there was now a thin veil of mostly transparent energy with a yellowish-amber tinge to it. Seraph identified the barrier type immediately and brought his arm up to shield his face, pulling the hood over his head and keeping it tugged down tightly with a sense of worry and paranoia washing over him. Cale was at the end of the room with his hand out, Seraph was still worried as to why he was here. Cale looked to Ryan and then looked to data and then to the identified figure he knew to be as his "boss".

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Cale yelled as he started walking forward. His barrier expanded to also encompass Seraph and then constricted to actually phase through Ryan and tighten around Seraph, compressing him. The next barrier he through was at Fera and Shael, attempting to literally bind them together by the same method. If he had to he would weaponize the barriers to stun and make even using kinetic energy on them cause a negative reaction. Essentially, if anyone tried to break the barriers they would have quite a bad time, even if successful. Cale looked to Data and saw the impact mark on his back. He immediately determined that it was done with a weapon, it was too defined and precise and clean to be anything other than a weapon. "You okay Ryan? Sorry boss, just a precaution until I can get this sorted out." Cale said before rushing up to Ryan and Seraph.

"He's the villain, stun him too at least!!" Austyn snapped, entirely forgetting about his mask and modifier being gone. Cale looked to Ryan, the cold, pale and frosty little dude didn't look very menacing, though the leather jacket was a slick touch.

"Wait...what?" Cale asked before looking to Ryan and then back to Seraph. "No, I mean... That doesn't add up. I know Ryan. He's not someone who would do this, he's the exact opposite of this..." Cale said taking note of the familiar voice, though he chalked it up mostly to Seraph's modifier malfunctioning and looked back to Ryan almost seeking for affirmation that it indeed wasn't his fault.

The next thing Cale knew there was a voice coming from a digitized formation, the fallen "hero" had apparently returned in a way very similar to the way Cale had researched his robots. He had the science down pat and he could do it...but this person did it...without science. It amazed him, though he only had part of the story. Next, the returned hero said something about missiles and it stole his attention. Seraph blinked and growled before Data seemed to thank Ryan. "Thank you, Ryan Lester. I believe you destroying my previous body resulted in my transcendence to a higher form of existence. Anyway, i have other business to attend to, have a pleasant day.". With that the voice was gone.

"Gadreel, release me-What!? No not until I know-MISSILES! THERE ARE FUCKING MISSILES HEADED RIGHT FOR US! We can resolve this remorseless winter AFTER we deal with impending death that's about to rain down on the entire city because of what this "Ryan" did." Austyn said, coughing a little as the chilled air burned his throat a bit. Cale nodded and let the barrier down before looking to Ryan with a sense of disappointment. Regardless, Cale tried to put a hand on his shoulder and shake him reassuringly.

"Let's go. We're gonna fix this. One step at a time. A'ight?" He asked, regardless if Ryan agreed or not, he and Seraph were already going to Fera and Shael. Seraph rushed to Starlight and tried to huddle her in. "A'ight. Ryan's got ice and water. I got barriers, but what's everyone's power set?" Cale asked, though Seraph interrupted him with a wave of the hand and jabbering about how they didn't have time to discuss all of that. Cale wasn't in a situation to argue either unfortunately.

"Alright. Here's my plan. You there. I need you to be that big bad wolf again, and I need you there to run around with that flaming sword of yours and melt as much water and ice as you can. You, there. I've seen you have energy of sorts. Can you make a barrier with it? If so, I need you and Gadreel here to make the largest compound barrier possible. I know it's impossible, but I need you to go as high and wide as possible. Cover the whole city if you can! You, with the face. You've got water powers too apparently. Take all the water they melt and form small little dots in the sky, walls of them EVERYWHERE." Austyn said with as much gruff in his voice as possible. He had to point at Ryan when he specified "with the face" because looking at him would reveal his own face to Cale.

"A'ight. Any questions or objections?-If ya got confused just run around and pretend you know what you're doing, and if ya got any complaints, take a tag and wait for your number to be called." Austyn said before pulling out and revealing a grenade that had a tag on it's pin that said E-7. He then dropped the grenade to the ground and made his way over to the center of the area. "We need a way to the roof..." He mused a moment, seconds being vital.

Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 6th 2015, 10:35 pm

Ryan's eyes kept upon the down hero for a few more seconds, as if the very sight of it captivated him or maybe just held his eyes somehow. However, he knew there was nothing he could do about the dead guy now, nothing at all beyond mourn the fact they had to die. No, they didn't have to but they ended up doing so anyway. He was expecting them to attack again, honestly it was far too expected but what happened instead was something that he did not expect. It came in the form of a strange but familiar colored barrier forming within the room, something that only one person he knew of could form and that was Gadreel. Then came the question of what they were doing here of all places, followed by a mental facepalm of the reason being so obvious. As far as Ryan knew the guy was a hero, so trying to stop a giant ice storm just made sense.

This barrier formed around him and the one that shared his face, beginning to constrict and phase through Ryan to keep Seraph in place. This was a slight relief to the hydrokinetic who did not quite want to deal with a constant attack on him when he had a feeling he could not really defend himself against it well enough. The others would find themselves within simialr barriers, forming tight enough to keep the from really moving or going anywhere, which seemed to annoy the red head more than the others. It loooked atleast like he had one person that would not attack him, asking if he was alright as he run up to him and the person with the similar face as him. Finding himself not in any danger anymore, the blue coloration of his skin seemed to bleed out into a more fleshy tone as droplets of water began to form along visible skin as they flowed down.

There wasn't much thinking in what Ryan did really, considering it was just nice to see a friend after the short stint of self isolation he forced himself through. He just sort of took a few steps and hugged Cale, it beat being around ice statues that talked anyway. ”Y..yeah i'm fine.” He stated sort of ending the hug, then taking note of the strange voice that sounded somewhat like the person that he has stabbed, which meant he wasn't as dead as Ryan had thought before. This meant he wasn't a killer, unless this was some kind of malevolent force using their  voice as they mentioned something about missiles coming this way that made the red haired one panic.

”Missiles?! You've got to be kidding me!” She would shout despite the barrier, considering just trying to take it down before escaping the castle, though the sound of something rocking the castle did catch her attention. Something was attacking them, which meant the missiles were not too far behind. Something had been said about him being a villain but it took Ryan a minute to register that and then react. Granted that reaction was just a frown, followed by a sort of shudder when realizing that in a sense he was the villain. He was the person that started the whole storm of death thing, and people were likely dying because of it. Just that thought alone made him will for the storm to end, though rather than abruptly it would actually take a few moments for the thing to slowly begin to fade. An hour was likely the time it would take, but people would be free from it soon enough.

Still, this Seraph had said something about missiles and then having to stop them first. The barriers would come down, and Ryan turned towards the one placing their hand on his shoulder, only finding himself being looked at with sheer disappointment. ”I...um..aight.” In the end Ryan just mimed what Cale had said, feeling a little more awkward and slight confused by the whole thing. The fact that he had tried to freeze an entire city, well that was something that not many people would just forget. Maybe they would try to kill him again when the missiles were dealt with, or he would end up in some kind of metahuman prison for life. The idea alone was enough to make him scared of the outcome, but then again he didn't like the idea of his friend dying in this attack. With all of the down on himself thinking done, they could gather to think of a place to deal with the missiles, though it seemed the guy with the sword had a plan.

There had not been enough time for people to say what their powers were, but they could still work with whatever it was they had. The girl with the flaming sword heard her part in this and could see how useful it would be, so that was what she did without a moment of waste once the plan initiated. Sure, Ryan would lament the destruction of his greatest masterpiece but it was being destroyed anyway. Shael turned into his large wolf form again, looking to Seraph while he waited for some kind of order, aside from him being a large canine anyway. Ryan however took in what was told to him, internalizing the plan and nodding once he understood what he was being told. Once all of the planning was done, Seraph had mentioned something about needing to get to the roof, which Ryan could have done easily. They were afterall in a structure that he could manipulate, so there was no problem with that.

The ceiling above them would open giving a view into the sky above. ”I have a way up there.” He said tapping the floor as if indicating he could get them there. It all involved raising the floor beneath them upwards as a platform, an easier method than trying to find the stairs. Once they got there, all of them could likely begin their plan.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac July 7th 2015, 2:49 am

So there it was. Everyone was brought up to the top of the building where everyone was finally left there. Fera and Shael were off doing their thing, after Austyn clarified that he was supposed to carry his sister around and melt things faster in oh so many words. From there the rest of the plan was enacted. Cale made a weaponized barrier around the castle and began to expand it as far as plot bullshit would allow. Then when plot bullshit wouldn't allow it anymore, they said screw the rules and hopefully Starlight would be able to help boost him to rip the limits a new one. Meanwhile, The Seraph and his once-enemy should be preparing their tactic. Cale's A.E.G.I.S was more than pressed to the max, as was B.U.L.W.A.R.K.

"Alright. Like I said, small spheres of water. Just imagine this entire sky surrounded by marbles of water, just floating there. Make it happen. If we pull this off...you're removing this snow and you're gonna stop killing all of these people. If you do that, You're free to go as far as I'm concerned. But if you don't remove this snow... then I'll remove it, and you'll go to prison. Got it?" He said, a little sigh in his voice to show he was straining himself to actually give Ryan some form of freedom at the end of this. His motives didn't need to be clear to anyone. They were clear to him, and that was what mattered. Now all he had to do was wait for Fera and Shael to melt more and more so that Ryan could do what was needed of him. Now Austyn had but moments to think over his plan one more time.

The theory he had in practice was to send out little sound waves with his slashes and then when they hit the sphers of water the sound would accelerate in the water, as opposed to the pockets between the water marbles.  This is because sound travels faster through water. Once that happened he could use natures momentum and amplify the blasts, utterly destroying any rockets that came near the area from a safe distance. If they failed...well...that's whay Cale and Starlight were for. He also attempted to use the shape to his advantage, as the soun will travel and accelterate as certain lengths, some areas slowing into air than others. This should in theory create dozens upon dozens of cone-like needles of sono-vibrations that would pierce the missiles by destabilizing them on a molecular level. He didn't know the whole science behind it, though he honestly was just thinking on a fast theory and random facts he thought of. He didn't even know or have any assurance that it was going to work. He had to do something though. Hopefully it would work.

"Alright...let's go....let's go....I'm getting jittery..." Austyn said as he waited for the water spheres to form. Anxiety was quite apparent as he was jittering, sweatig and little whines in his breathe as he began to pace. "I can't mess up...I can't do this...I can't do this...I destroy everything I love, how am I gonna do this!?" He muttered before placing his hands on the back of his head and began to hyperventillate a bit.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 7th 2015, 3:12 am

The throne room floor would rise much like an elevator that would bring them to the rooftop, where the snow he begun to slow down to the point it was the occasional flakes of snow falling down upon the icy roof. Ryan looked out from the view that being this high gave him and overall it was beautiful minus the whole storm destroying the very city that he had accidentally set it upon. Fera would jump onto the wolfs back and begin to do the whole melting thing that was part of the plan. With the heat of the blade that was rather easy, as the ice seemed to be nothing more than a simple act for her and Ryan would begin to manipulate the water that had been formed from the water. It would rise from the frosty fortress into the sky, forming beads of water that would form a sort of barrier around the castle much like Seraph had asked of him.

Seraph had said something about if they pulled this off and he stopped the snow, well it sounded like something he could do. ”Got it.” Ryan said with a nod, somewhat hesitant in even talking to the guy that seemed willing to kill him not too long ago. Not that he could blame him too much, but then again that was just Ryan. While he did that, Starlight would line Cale's barrier with her own energy, beginning to feel the strain of it while the energy would spread outwards. However, what he did notice was that Seraph was beginning to freak out somewhat and more so than he was, even though Ryan realized he was freaking out too. The water spheres however had formed, so now he had to wait for the next part to happen.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac July 8th 2015, 12:40 am

Seraph was freaking out for a moment, though any form of sympathy would be appreciated he was content to not have anyone comfort him. It was better off that way. He was a failure as it was, the last thing he needed was to know someone had money banked on him. Seraph raised the sword as he saw the missiles incoming in the distance, small little lights where their flames burned. Seraph tried to focus and unleashed several slashes, sending the sound waves out of the barriers. The sound collided with the water spheres form all angles and in fact projects a spike-like wall that flew to collide with the missiles. What Austyn didn't expect was there to be a nuclear explosion. He expected an explosion, but nuclear? This was bad, this was very, VERY bad. This entire side of L.A was officially chalk full of radiation waves, and there was nothing that they could do about it really.

"Fucking Hell!" Austyn snapped before turning, falling to his knees and punching the ice beneath him, causing spider-web like cracks forming beneath the impact. "GOD DAMNIT!" He said as he let out a sigh, wondering how many thousands of people were going to die of radiation within the next year because he failed.

"God's last name isn't damnit." A little voice said casually, though it seemed like it was in awe. Austyn looked up to see Silus standing there with his mouth agape with indigo eyes glowing as he looked to the radiation like a young boy enraptured by fireworks. "Well...happy fourth of July... four days late but..." He added before looking to Cale and then to Austyn and then to Ryan, not paying any of them a lot of heed before closing his eyes. Space itself seemed to warp around him a little before he blinked and a slight gust of wind emanated from him and blew outwards, brushing through Austyn's hair and tickling the sweat on Cale's forehead. He blinked and continued to walk forward, brushing past everyone and going to the edge of the barrier. Austyn shot up, his hood falling back.

"Lucifer, stop! If you go out of the barrier you'll die too!" Austyn protested, completely forgetting that his hood was down. Silus turned back, his head tilted sideways as it limply drooped back over his shoulder before he wore an gear to ear grin and gave a mischievous little chuckle before closing his eyes and stepping out. Once he stepped out he let out a deep exhale and opening his eyes. The moment his eyes opened he managed to focus enough of his energies to remove the radiation, warping the surrounding concept and trapping it inside a painting. The only trick was...in order to get it into a painting he needed to get it into his eye. His left eye became a vortex, a magnet of nuclear radiation and began pulling it from people, from the air and water until it literally was as if there hadn't been a nuclear explosion. The glowing energy flew through the air as it seemed to splice into eight tendrils all of them violently forcing themselves into his left eye. It was a physical pain that was akin to having your eye pulled up with a suction tube and then having pepper and lemon powder stuffed in the socket...but Silus wouldn't let his eye close. If his eye closed...people were going to get hurt.

Austyn reflected on that as Silus' absorption finished and he let out weak little moans as he staggered back, falling into the barrier and dropping on his rear. Austyn was concerned, seeing as the little male looked visibly sicker now. Austyn could feel the inequity flowing over him, and soon it turned to guilt. Cale walked over and knelt next to Silus, the barrier falling before Cale pressed a button on his watch.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 8th 2015, 1:29 am

The blades of sound would fly through the air at high speeds, invisible almost to the eye as they would collide with the water sphere and seemingly doing something that would help in hitting the missiles. They would collide with them but the explosion that resulted was not something he had been expecting, far larger than he had been expecting. The ice beneath his feet spiderwebbed and the heat alone was enough to cause slight discomfort on his flesh, which was still cold from the ice body. A ragged breath slipped through his mouth, fingers brushing over the now ruined roof of the castle as if trying to just adapt to the thing as a whole. He had been expecting to die from the explosion but he was still alive, which was a good thing for Ryan. That being until he heard a familiar voice, one he hadn't quite expected to hear but then again the unexpected always happened around them.

Those indigo eyes belonging to Silus, who had appeared out of nowhere and likely to save the day from him….the villain. A soft breeze blew out from somewhere, slightly warm compared to the cold air. The masked guy with a similar face to him said not to step beyond the barrier, but he didn't quite get what the guy was talking about. ”He'll...die?” He muttered slightly confused and slightly worried about the implications of that statement. Within an instant something happened, a vortex formed before Silus' eye and began to suck something up with some strange energy tendrils, but he had no idea what that something was. All he could think about was the fact that this was likely his fault, and that more than anything was a reason to feel terrible.

Guilt gripped onto his chest, causing breathing to become slightly difficult. The others watched in awe of the display, though Fera the most interested in what was happening considering how well she knew the one performing the deed. ”To think he'd use nukes on us.” She muttered chewing on her lower lip, the wolf whining softly and lowering its head. Once the disposal of the nuclear radiation was done, Silus seemed to fall on his butt after the whole exertion bit, Ryan blinking as he pulled himself out of the whole beating himself up portion of the day. Ryan hesitantly walked over, not quite sure what to do or what to say right now. Honestly, he wondered if Silus even wanted to talk to him or even look at him. Fera however did not quite have a problem approaching him and checking up on the male, Shael taking the form of a smaller wolf padding along at her heels. What he did, well that was impressive but she did not know what damage it would do to Silus.

Starlight was a little confused on what had just happened. ”You took in a lot of radiation. We should get rid of that before it kills you.” She said rather simply, though one could tell she was slightly worried. To say that, well meant the person meant something to her.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus July 8th 2015, 11:06 pm

"N-no. E-everyone's gonna freeze. W-we gotta stop the snow." Silus let out weak little whines in protest. Austyn really didn't want to hear any of it so he walked over to the weak little kid who kept fighting Cale's attempts to pick him up. Cale chuckled and picked him up anyway, holding him like a father would hold his kid. The size difference between the two wasn't terribly inaccurate to the description either. Austyn cleared his throat and turned before putting his hood up, hoping that in the chaos Gadreel hadn't noticed...which he seemed to not have. For a bright kid...Cale seemed to miss a lot.

"Stop it... Staaaahp it! C'mon Luci. How do we get this out of you?" Cale asked. Silus shrugged for a moment as his nose began to bleed a little. Bringing his sleeve up he wiped it, smearing a red tinge across his upper lip.

"Just...take me to the beach." Silus said with a little sigh. Cale smiled and quickly generated a large barrier, A.E.G.I.S finally reaching her ends of her capacity. He'd step onto the bubble shield and cause it to shrink, allowing him to descend as it did so. From there, Silus would be able to do whatever he needed to do to survive. Austyn turned and looked to Ryan and backed up before holding Sephiroth up, pointing it at him.

"T-this needs to end. People are dying because of this. Make it stop...or the last person whose going to die is one of us." He said before sheathing his blade and looking to the beach, watching Silus drag his hands across the dirt and producing a slighly glowing paint from his fingertips.

Frostfall [closed] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 8th 2015, 11:39 pm

Fera frowned but she didn't say anything else, likely aware of how pointless of trying to talk someone out of this it was. Instead she would sheath her weapon and sigh, looking to Shael who let out a small worried whine before turning to Silus once again. Patting the shaggy wolf pup on the head, she shook her head. ”It won't do any good.” She muttered before standing to her feet, turning to Ryan who seemed almost frozen in some kind of fear. Something seemed to be bothering them, but then again she did not quite care about them. They were the cause for the storm, so she should be killing them but now Fera was more worried about Silus who seemed to have weakened themselves.

Ryan however was more caught up on the idea that he was the villain, which in a sense was true. He had likely hurt a lot of people in the storm, maybe even done worse than that. It took hindsight really to realize that perhaps he was just as bad as the person that took his mother from him, but then that reminded him of the person that did this. Still, that didn't matter when his friend was hurting, even though he could do nothing about it. That powerlessness was something he hated, even with all of this power he could do nothing to help. It appeared as if that was a common thing, to always be unable to do anything about the problem. Well he would have wallowed within self pity but the sound of a voice caught his attention, eyes looking upon a blade directed towards him.

They told him to stop the storm, but he had already tried that. Stopping such a growing storm would have been difficult but he did owe Silus and Cale to try, so he would. ”Alright..” He muttered, though he wasn't sure if they could even hear him as he concentrated on trying to stop it. It was when he did that the storm seemed as large as it truly was to him. A large thing that stretched out with great force, far too large for him to simply stop but he tried. The strain began to build upon his skull as the storm would visibly begin to die around the city. A stabbing sensation would lance into his head as it began to slow down and within a few minutes the storm died down. However the strain required to do so had left Ryan drained, weakness racking his body as he fell to his knees, thick dark colored blood trickling from his nose as sight began to grow hazy.

It appeared that stopping a storm over a city was something that drained a person but he managed it. Consciousness faded shortly.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Data July 12th 2015, 4:16 am

Well, this was interesting. The bombs went off, yet the radiation was absorbed by an unknown source. Data thought about doing something more to finish this storm off, but then it ceased. That was pretty much all Data wanted, and so he was successful. What was accomplished today? Well, he didn't know. Jake supposed some people got saved, but did they matter? It was all just disposable code, so in the end, really none of this had any point. He was off to find greater things, he had all the information the world had to offer at his disposal yet it still wasn't enough.

With all that knowledge he didn't understand, every bit of data brought more questions then answers. So what would he do? What was his goal? Not even he knew, but what he did know was where to start. Data traversed cyberspace until he found a familiar signature, one that belonged to Hector. Using this he tracked Lucius down. No, he wasn't there for revenge like you may be thinking, he was there to talk with the man that had set him on this path, the man that created him. He appeared in Red's lab, literally materializing from his computer terminal. This shocked Lucius, who went to defend himself from attack but was met with his own labs defense systems being turned on him, including the Hector EXO suit.

"Relax Lucius, i just want to talk."

Other Links:
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac July 12th 2015, 7:49 pm

Cale had Silus sitting there as he finally finished his painting. Silus made the painting a beautiful glow in the dark one, forever marking it down and rendering it neutral. How he managed to convert nuclear radiation to simple luminescent emissions was crazy and complex, but for the time being it was simply a means to forever save the pinting for him to keep and admire. The painting itself was sort of creepy for Cale to bear witnness to as he watched Silus pick up the painting and smile, allowing it to disappate into dist and flying off to wherever Silus kept his paintings. Cale tried to brush it off, but remained haunted as he and Silus rode back tot he top of the ice castle and looked to see Ryan laying there, rendered unconscious. Silus ran over to him, big white wings sprouting form a celestial light and curling over Ryan in a shielding fashion as healing energy began to glow over him.

After ascertaining that Ryan was truly in great health and just exhausted, Silus relented and made a small warp to the surroundings as The Seraph found himself with a mask over his face. Cale walked up and looked to Ryan and then to Seraph. The Seraph let out a little growl of irritation, knowing full well what was about to come next. The Seraph was adamant against it, and he would fight it with every ounce of his being. "We should take him back to base and let him get rested." Cale said with serious look on his face.

"Absolutely not." Seraph snapped immediately, not even letting a second slip by. There was no thinking it over. This kid probably killed people in that storm, there were literally dozens of things that could have gone wrong. The real question was "did it"?

"Why not?" Cale asked, challenging the authoriterian. Silus looked up to Seraph to see his reasonings as well.

"Because he killed people-We don't know that-with feral animal constructs raveging the city in sub-zero temperatures I think it's pretty safe to say that there's some causalties-There's always causalties, Seraphim kills people all the time. Lucifer and I are the only ones that have a clean slate there-Well good for you, but my agreement was that I wasn't going to throw him into prison. He passed out, if he wakes up there that's too bad for him and his luck. He's probably better off in there-Out of all the arguments we've ever had, I would never have pinned you the type of guy to just leave someone helpless and defensless against the masses. What the Hell's got into you Austyn?--I want to talk too..." The ice finally broken, metaphorically as things seemed ot shift. Austyn growled, angered that his identity was compromised by the events of the night. Though Cale rarely had the chance to glimpse. That was curious...and as if rading his mind, Cale had the chance to talk about it. "I've had an idea for a while...The fact you talk to me and seem to understand oh so conveniently my "boss" and his points of view were alarming enough, let alone the way my boss avoided me...tonight was just more proof for the pudding."

"You hungry fatass?" Austyn snipped, a smirk playing behind his mask.

"Dude, that doesn't matter. It's pudding. I'll make hunger." He said, so causally and so chill. Despite the fact Cale hated pudding he was still willing to let things roll, and despite everything Cale seemed to be level headed. Something Austyn could admire.

"I hate you..." he sighed before shaking his head. Cale knowing that he was the Seraph complicated things. Cale would be able to pull the friendship card to get things to slide that shouldn't slide. Trying to slide his way in and just abusing the fuck out of it probably. He was going to let him do it though...so he wasn't quite sure which of them was to blame there. "Fine... he comes to the base. He's staying in your room though." He snapped, Cale's face showing a dislay of satisfaction as he looked down to find Silus sitting there, holding Ryan's head.  

"Nope. He's out..." Silus concluded, peeling his eyes back to look into them before letting the lids fal shut again. Silus looked up, jumping up and down in a dancing like fashion as he rocked left to right, apparently bored out of is mind and entertaining himself. "Sooo here's what I'm thinkin. He goes with Gadreel and sleeps in his living room area, 'cuz he's got one of dem big rooms. But we deal with those there news guys by saying he used his power to stop the storm aaaaand..." Silus said, looking around and searching Ryan's pant pockets before findinf the object he was looking for. Oh wow, it was there...just like that new creepy friend of his said it would be! He withdrew the fractured amulet and held it up. "Blame it on this. We'll say that Ice sorcered conjured a storm. We beat him up and Ryan stopped the storm. I'll work on dealing with making dying and dead people a little less deaded...if I can." He said with a shrug and patting Ryan on the head before setting his head down on the ice with care. He then vanished, seeming to have traveled to the middle of nowhere, working to find dead people. Surprisingly there were less than what you'd think.

The media seemed to swarm Seraph and Cale as they walked out with Ryan slung over a shoulder. Cale did his best to relay the message that they were stopping the storm to prevent further causalties and allow the people of L.A to begin to find and help one and other. Ryan was accredited with stopping the storm and aiding in the defead of a crazy nut job with a broken amulet which augmented his power. The amulet broken the man was forced to retreat, but the storm only got worse. That's where Ryan shined and put an end to the storm. With the assistance of some of the arriving memebers of the group the media was warded off and they would retreat to safety.

Surprisingly there wee to real fatilaiites. There were thousands of causalties but the creatures did not seem to kill, though the few that did "miraculously" recovered claiming that there was an angel or something. Silus couldn't help but feel that he did his part well enough, even if he didn't do that much. All they needed to do now was put this terrible memory behind them and L.A could move one once more...hopefully.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top