The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A new dimension and a new friend. (Private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new dimension and a new friend. (Private)

Post by Artemis April 20th 2015, 11:48 pm

Lyra just kinda sat there with an annoyed look on her face as the strange ooze woman looked her over. She smelt horrible as well. She also had this strange smell covering the other smell. It was gross, yeah people in her dimension used flowers to help cover bodily stench but Lyra mostly smelt chemicals and more pollution made to smell like flowers. She couldn't even get a word in, usually getting interrupted before she could even talk. Although some things said made her question what exactly this woman had planned.

"You know if wanted to learn about me you could ask. Everyone is the dimension is so rude." said Lyra fighting against her bindings/

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new dimension and a new friend. (Private)

Post by Bliss April 21st 2015, 5:05 am

More metal scraped across the ground, sending Bliss a notification as to where she needed to go. A soft sole approach kept the sound of her movement just under the sound of humming machines. Terror seemed to hum along now. No more screeching, or hollering; marches of doom gave way for minor disturbances in circulating air. Evil changed. And evil took someone Bliss either needed or needed to save. How she needed to undertake this rescue would fall into place later, if a rescue could even still be attempted. Finding a dead elf would be one of the worst things a warehouse in DC probably had to offer.

Probably. But, Bliss smelled something deadly, odd, and familiar.

Oddly familiar death expunged the soft air around Bliss' face. So, Bliss took out her cell phone and used the camera to peer around the corner. Looked evil enough, but didn't look like a full blown hostage situation until Bliss took one more corner and spotted Bliss' charge taped to a chair. Half a hostage situation, now she just needed to see what nefarious villain enacted such a bold- oh crap her. "What's this little device?"

The device that made the world smaller made Bliss a more obvious target. Maybe Bliss would tweet something oddly worded about irony and then scowl as no one liked, retweeted, or shared her musing. But, first she needed to do this ill consumed, evil assumed, mad scientist into next week. Before Bliss could snap her fingers to draw out a quick burst of energy, a scalpel pushed against Lyra's neck. "You're not even holding the knife right!"

"Is this better?" A drop of blood spilled from Lyra's neck, running the curve of the blade. "You're dressed better this time."

"I think we can make a deal. How about you put the knife down and let her go and in exchange...Um?"

Her mouth contorted into a smile sharper than the knife in her hand. "I am waiting."

"I let people know I came here. Your secret is just as flawed as last time." Bliss clanged the handcuffs around her wrist against the pipe holding her arms in the air.

A screen lit up in the hand of the scientist before being tossed to the ground. "Your call history is empty."

"It resets every five minutes. Privacy settings."

"Given your penchant for interrupting my plans, I would say your privacy is lacking."

"I bust up your stuff, so my privacy is just fine."

"I'll see to it your privacy remains permanent."

Bliss scowled as the woman leaned Lyra's chair back. Several tubes with sharp needles leading their point dangled above Lyra, sending out a terrible image of what would soon come. "I think I'll start by seeing how the nervous system in your hands work. They should have the same connections reaching the face."

Left to her own devices, Bliss realized she needed a device. Lifting her taped knees into the air, Bliss hoisted her body towards the pipe, clutching her fingers around the fixture to keep the overwhelming pressure off her wrists. She dug a single finger into her pocket to loop around the key link conjoining the keys to her rental car. Once the metallic object protruded just enough, Bliss sawed her legs free.

Without any extended cardio, holding herself in the air took a toll on Bliss. Working the key to attempt to pry the lock open within her cuff, Bliss maintained two shaking arms and a tense lower back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

A new dimension and a new friend. (Private) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top