The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Stuck in Another Dimension I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Stuck in Another Dimension

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck in Another Dimension Empty Stuck in Another Dimension

Post by Lady Angeline February 17th 2013, 8:11 pm

Angeline was transmitted into a back alley by the guy she tried to help where she feel about 7 feet landing on top of a filthy dumpster. She got up and rubbed her back and the her wings. She jumped onto the ground and looked around. HUH? What am I doing here where is my people? Is this a dream. She said to herself in wonder do to the sudden surprise. She did not know what happened because she never actually was able to travel through dimensions. She started walking and as she did she noticed people were starring. She took off in flight trying to get away from their prying eyes unowned to what they were trying to look at. She immediately realized that they did not have wings so she grabbed a coat that said some stupid thing on it and went to put it on. Her wings retraced into the clothing, but it felt weird because she never had to hide her wings. Luckily she wares her expansion bag where ever she goes so she always has her equipment so nothing tries to get her with her being able to put up a fight.

She was walking on the side of the road or what was known as a side walk when she seen a big statue of what looked like her people. It looked like one of those big public places since people were just scurrying there from out of no where. She made her way into the double doors and took a seat in one of the many many rows of benches. Her wings stuck out in the bottom of her coat so it was hard to sit without being noticed. She heard the head guy talking about god and all the angels that helped him to one of the children. She giggled under her breath when she realized what dimension she was in. Perfect now I can show my wings at all other wise they will portray me as one of them angels. We are far better than any of those false things they go on worshiping. But its nice to be worshiped in more than one dimension. She took a stand and did a Japanese type bow showing she was leaving. It was custom for her people to do this when she goes to leave an important building.

She did not have much since she did not expect to be transmitted here under her will. She just hoped that some way she could get some help from someone otherwise she might not be able to leave.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 78
Job : kill my twin brother
Humor : 2 jews at a bar
Registration date : 2011-03-11

Back to top Go down

Stuck in Another Dimension Empty Re: Stuck in Another Dimension

Post by Dragoon February 17th 2013, 9:14 pm

Sonny stared down at the 6 gang members who were just talking all kinds of shit to him. They looked rather pitiful. Even with his diminished strength these common thugs were still just common thugs to him. Sonny twirled the gun he took from the 'leader.' It had been a while since he held one of these. Then he remembered Onyx and Obsidian. Maybe he needed to find them again. Nah. All they did was shoot lightning and acid. I'm better off without them. It was true. Sonny was sporting mystical weapons from that other dimension. Even his armor was upgraded. Things were looking up.

You're wasting your potential on these petty thugs. We need better opponents to act as a catalyst. Sonny looked down at Ragnarok, who was now in the form of a necklace. His trademark orange gem with a skull on it was still showing. Yeah, yeah. It's called a warm up. I've been out of the game for a while. I got to get used to this weaker body.

Sonny's attention was seized by a girl. All of a sudden she came out of nowhere a few feet from where he had beaten down the thugs. That didn't happen often. Unless you count when it happened to Sonny. He watched the peculiar winged girl as she tried to take off in flight then stopped herself and covered up the wings. Too late for that. Follow her. Yeah, yeah. Sonny let the clip out of the gun and pulled back on the barrel to empty the chamber. He then opened the dumpster the girl fell on and dropped it in before taking off after the girl.

She took refuge inside of a church, and Sonny was right behind her as she went in. The pastor was busy preaching to the children about God and his angels. This brought a smirk to Sonny's face. He wasn't ever that religious and he thought the clergy to be funny with their blind faith. The girl soon stood up and bowed, and Sonny decided to confront her. "Yo. What's up, angel?" He thought it to be in good spirit given where they were.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline February 18th 2013, 6:18 pm

She was startled as some random voice pops up behind her saying girl or something related so she knew the person was talking to her. She quickly stuck her hand into her expansion bag at lightning speed and brought out her special bow she uses for battle. She quickly threw herself around and formed a black energy arrow pointed straight between the guys eyes ready to be launched. She stood her ground as she looked at him. She did not know what to expect because she was not one of the people ordered to research the dimension they are assigned. She backed up into a room with no one in it trying to keep an eye on this guy but not alerting anyone else. He stayed where he was while she did this but she was scared of what he could be.

She breathed heavily thinking at any moment she would have to run for the skies. But it would mean either going out a window or through him. She did not know why he said something to her but maybe he saw her wings when she took the bow. What is it you want? I will not hesitate to fire if you take an inch closer. She said it in a demanding way trying to get him to talk. She tried to make sure she had her shot when her wings were touched. She glanced over than let out an exhale when she seen a sort of high standing table near the corner and the door way.

She looked at him as she grown tired but willing to fight. She just wondered what he could do?
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon February 18th 2013, 8:36 pm

This girl was rather unnecessarily jumpy. All that Sonny did was give her a simple greeting and she automatically jumps back and takes out a bow. To top it all off she even has the audacity to point it at him! Sonny didn't feel in any danger although he would probably be pierced by that arrow just as easily as a piece of wet paper. He displayed an air of confidence, certain that he could get out of the way. No matter how good of aim she had, she could t stop him from getting out of the path of the arrow. The girl had told him to not move another inch. Fight her. This will be good for your growth. Well she told me not take move another inch. I don't have to, though.

Sonny smirked as the girl started to make demands of him. "Alright, alright. I won't move another inch towards you." Sonny stood still with his hands in his pockets as he started to manipulate Ragnarok with his mind. The chain on the back of his neck came undone first. Then it receded back into Ragnarok. Rapidly, Ragnarok became a sword again and spun while closing the distance between it and the woman at blinding speed. He went to slash the head off the arrow from top to bottom in a clean stroke, and would then return to Sonny. "I won't move from this spot..."
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline February 18th 2013, 9:24 pm

She seen his hands in his pocket thinking that she could lower her guard a little. She hoped he would listen so she could ask for help until she seen his chain moving into itself when out of no where a big sword was coming out of no where. She seen this and could not take everything in to comprehension at one time. She was almost motionless till the point where her arrow's head was cut and as it was it vaporized into thin air. As she seen this she took it as an attack. She jumped out the nearest window only going half speed so she doesn't stumble while inside the building.

When she made it out side she immediately boosted her speed almost to max to reach the nearest building. She thought for sure the sword was going to stab her if it kept going. She jumped out of the way once it cut the head off, but after that she could only go so fast to get away and she did not realize it stopped. When she reached the roof top she pushed herself against the roof entrance. It was a over looking sight so she could see where that dude would come from. Everything was complicated, but she knew he was using magic weapons so she wondered how it worked and if she could stop it. She continued to check almost every second because she was too afraid. She did not know if everyone was like him or if he was someone who just likes to kill people. She knew nothing about this realm except the fact they have a false judgement.

She kept her bow out and was alert at all time just encase he would come out of no where. She was confident in her materials she had; she was also confident on the speed and fighting skill she was given. She just wondered what kept them from finding her. Little did they know thanks to the guy she touched the data for the universe she touched was magically destroyed along with her presence so they had no way of locking on to her. She would probably die, but she would go all out if she had to.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon February 23rd 2013, 2:12 pm

Sonny couldn't help but chuckle as the girl freaked out once again. This time she decided to run away from him. That was probably a good choice. The girl made her way out of the church through a window, making a loud crash on her way out. Sonny sighed and felt bad for the priest who came rushing over. By this time he already had Ragnarok retreat to his neck, back in the shape of a necklace. "Sorry for my friend, father. She is a little bit stressed out right now." Sonny reached into his pocket where he stored some of his cash. He handed the man 10 $20 bills and asked if that would be enough to cover the damages. The priest just gave him a smile and thanked him for his kindness.

Sonny walked away, not believing how far their forgiveness could go. The clergy is hella weird. They thank me even though I took responsibility for that weird angel girl. He opened the door to head outside, and looked around to find the girl. No doubt she would try to take a better vantage point to try and have the upper hand. It wasn't that hard to spot her when he set his parameters for where she could be. The most obvious spot, the roof of a nearby building, was where she decided to take refuge. And she also seemed to be aiming her bow for him. Sonny looked up and smirked while shaking his finger in a tsk tsk tsk manner. His armor started to materialize himself from within Sonny's body. It would only take a few seconds for the fiendish armor to fully compose itself on the outside. If he hasn't already spooked the girl, then he would definitely do it now. I love a good fight...
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline February 23rd 2013, 2:47 pm

As the guy came outside she could only dive back against the roof exit. She could not fire random arrows without hitting random targets. Since it was her first time in a new dimension she was completely terrified of the fact she might die in the few minutes she had left. And knowing her people would not be able to stop it. Angeline looked down at the man while he waved his fingers side to side unknowing what the heck that meant in their world? She readied another arrow except this one was red. Now its time to do something no matter what the casualties. All she knew is that she had to get away or figure out what he wanted.

Her hands shook like a vibrating back mas-sager which through her aim by a few inches. All her shots were precised, but when emotions are effecting you anything can happen. The arrow now notched to the max width she let got and sent one arrow at him, but it seemed to start curving down. It would hit his feet or the ground by the time it got to him but it did not matter it would explode and probably take him and part of that stupid church with him. She flew up into the air and readied another arrow except this one was black. The more she fought the less shaken she had become, but it did not mean she was just going to not fear this universe since she was trapped in it now.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon February 24th 2013, 3:05 pm

Sonny watched as the girl aimed her toy bow at him. He smirked as the girl started to shake. What would cause this girl to be so scared? They were just playing around right now. Sonny hadn't even started to fight seriously. He placed his hands down by his hips, grabbing his tactical sai that were just expelled from his armor. Sonny then pulled by the hilts, fully retrieving the weapons. He then pointed the tips of them up to the rooftop that the girl was standing. One was aimed directly for her while the other was aimed for the ledge.

With his left arm he fired a grappling bolt of lightning to the ledge and was pulled up through the air. He kept his right arm aimed at the girl as he closed the distance. An explosion happened behind him, and he guessed that these arrows were more than they appeared to be. Then he worried about all the people that were around them.

Sonny landed up on the rooftop a safe distance from the girl. "Stop what you're doing or I'll be forced to end you. I can't let you take this fight so far as to let you harm those people." Sonny was deathly serious at this point, and his voice darkened underneath the armor. He got down into a lower fighting stance with both of the sai tips pointed toward the girl.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline February 24th 2013, 3:21 pm

Me stop no you stop you the one who came up behind me for some reason. I'm just protecting myself. She said, but her voice started to crack under fear. She started to slow her breathing and her shaking almost vanished, but she was still scared. If you don't kill me I'll stop its just I'm new here and a little scared. Since she was not that of one who took chances she kept her bow aimed at him just in case he might attack out of warning. The Black arrow she had notched turned black to grey.

She had stopped shaking because she was at least getting use to the guy in front of her, but there were other and compared to what she seen on the monitors at her home world he was only one of thousands who possessed these great abilities that were close in comparison to hers. The reason she switched to the grey arrow is because he was standing on a solid structure and it was small enough to be absorbed into one of her magic arrows. Plus if he attack she could shoot it and cripple his movement before he made it. She only hoped he would help her.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top