The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapXiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_voting_barXiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapXiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_voting_barXiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Xiao studies Nietzche

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 Empty Re: Xiao studies Nietzche

Post by The Nekromonga January 7th 2015, 12:21 am

Given the disturbance that their battle had caused, it was right and natural for the sirens of emergency workers beginning to converge on the location. Xiao looked at the two villains... no... metahumans, staying there in the crater. It didn't seem like either of them were going anywhere.

"...Yeah. We should go... Clinic..." Xiao agreed, performing power jumps to return to school.

SCHOOL CLINIC

Back at the understandably empty campus, Xiao looked around. They had stayed here for only a few seconds, and yet part of the school had been carved open... by simple accident. The damage though was minimal, compared to what would happen if they'd fought here. Xiao pushed aside a large masonry wall that had crumbled and made her way into the clinic.

It was dark, and abandoned, everything in the room scattered all over the floor. Some snow was slowly blowing in.

"Mister Naksil... I'm... I'm sorry... sorry that I fought on campus... do you really hate me for being a metahuman?" Xiao mumbled, the head injury having done a number on her perception. She saw them trying to take shelter inside, but no one was here now.

She saw a broken medicine cabinet on the ground and look for something in it to help her. She opened a sealed pack containing a clean, septic cloth and dabbed it on her wound, which stung quite a bit. The cloth was eventually stained crimson, as did Xiao's hand. She used up four or five pieces of cloth before
the bleeding slowed down... then Xiao put an ice pack to her head. The things she used felt dull and mild, having very little effect.

Xiao felt a tinge of confusion and weakness. She started picking up the things on the floor, trying to put them back, only for the tables to give way. Eventually she came across her professor's box, his things- record books, diplomas and pictures. She saw one framed photo in particular, the cover glass broken, one containing a photo of her professor's family. Xiao didn't know he had a family... Inside was a cut out news article, from the L.A. Times, from about a year ago.

Dragon rampages through L.A. , fighting giant bee monster.

The super powered battle saw several buildings levelled as the Dragon fought the monster through the densely populated areas. A clinic was completely demolished, claiming the lives of three, including physician Dr. Naksil...

...His wife.

Xiao began crying, breaking into tears where she knelt down, covering her face as her heart gave way to the guilt, crushed under the weight of shame. She also passed out from the head injury.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Xiao studies Nietzche  - Page 2 Empty Re: Xiao studies Nietzche

Post by Forceaus January 11th 2015, 8:16 pm

John could hear the sirens in the distance. Yeah, somebody had called the cops alright. A battle between a dragon and a giant is a good enough reason to do so. Especially since it was right next to a college campus. Students be in danger. Or had been in danger. They were probably safe now that the fight was over and the well, 'hero' had won. Even though he was a bit worried about how much of a 'hero' Xiao really was after hearing her admit to her violent tendencies. John will have to worry about this another time though. For now it was time to go.

John had suggested that Xiao go seek medical attention for the wounds she had suffered during the fight. She complied and leapt away to go get some. Yes, leapt. Some of these strong ones and their leaping powers. Just imagine what a giant, super strong rabbit could do. Be leaping out into space or something. Rabbits in space. That was also a good idea for a bad movie. Giant rabbits with super strength nonetheless.

He would return to the campus himself and eventually find his friend whom he had come here to meet in the first place. Funny how plans never work out the way you intend them to. John and his friend Sebastian would spend a couple of hours just chilling and playing video games before he eventually left. On the way out he tried to stop by the clinic to check up on Xiao, but was denied access since he wasn't a student there. John was disappointed to not be able too, but didn't want to cause any trouble. So he left without another word.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top