The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_vote_lcapDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_voting_barDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_vote_lcapDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_voting_barDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) Empty Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie)

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 7th 2014, 1:50 am

Danny finally got handed her first assignment. No more walking around recruiting, but an actual investigation into a young socialite who disappeared while clubbing during the release of his latest fragrance: Harsh Reality. A very telling name for the mindset of someone who never worked in his life, but Danny needed to put aside any distractions if she wanted her first foray into heroism to be successful.

Downtown San Francisco offered Danny many opportunities to gather information, but it seemed the seventeen year old would find closed doors and rude bouncers at every spot she turned to. A putrid stench pulled at Danny. It smelled like what Danny assumed techno and selfies would smell like if they had no sense of awareness. Finally, Danny stumbled upon the remains of an afterparty supporting the launch of Harsh Reality. Security slacked off, Probably don't care if anyone inside dies, Danny thought as she walked through the doors dressed normally in a pair of jeans with a scarf wrapped around her shoulders.

"Hey girl..." The foul aroma of a man wearing a blue and black track suit with pompously large sunglasses approached Danny, assaulting almost every sense she had, until the stench reached her mouth and sat in the back of her throat. Then it hit all five. "Hey girl. I haven't seen you around. You wanna know why they call me..."

Danny possessed several powers at her disposal, but one shot to the top of her list to end this exchange. "I'm seventeen. I will call the police."

"Hey, hey, age is just a number and another number is sixty..."

"I'm taking your picture and sending it to the police."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of those gorgeous ladies over there. You hit me up when you've had a few..."

"I'm now recording everything you say. You are creating the perfect case for needing to walk door to door when you move and introduce yourself..."

"Hey girl..." He shouted to a woman across the room, leaving Danny behind. "Come dance up on me."

Once the full usage of her senses returned, Danny looked off towards a dimly lit backroom. Edging towards her own curiosity, Danny drew back the curtain to view a room full of drugged people. Sprawled out and strung out, Danny could only find one bottle of the fragrance laying on the ground next to a woman with her arm stretched out for it. For whatever reason this bottle held the first question Danny needed answered, but with the current condition of each person in the room, Danny wanted to keep it from her immediate nose. The bottle cap fit snuggly, giving Danny a small dose to breath in. It burned her nose and the room started to rotate around her, or maybe she was rotating. Maybe both at the same time.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) Empty Re: Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie)

Post by Jeannie Rose November 7th 2014, 9:27 pm

Splash Danny feels water splashing on her face she looks up and sees a little blonde girl wearing a waitress costumeDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) Waitress_jeannie_rose_by_ccrgameman-da2889p holding an empty bucklet Wake wake sleepy head,you need to be careful what you smell you could hurt yourself. Huh, looks like all them peoples sleep if I had to guess somebody spiked the punch.She wonders around oddly stopping to smell people and things or examine them with a magnifying glass.

She then picks up the bottle cap Danny had carefully examining it.Yup somebody put an Anesthetic in the drinks, why would they want to knock out a party of peoples? Wonder if that has anything to do with that missing socialite guy I'm, supposed to find. Thought his after party would be a good place to look got some good clues list of places he'd commonly go to from friends of his I bumped into and places he'd been before disappearing, have to start checking into them.

Got to get done here first this complicates things I thought this was just a missing person case but now looks like it's a small part of something bigger have to talk to my employers this will cost extra now.
She looks into the pockets of some of the knocked out people

How rude they been robbed,huh get a bunch of rich people together then drug them and make off with their stuff,knock out gas most get Commissioner Gordon on the bat phone robin this is clearly the work of our arch nemesis the joker! Will then we should probably call an ambulance, you seem ok but they drank whatever that was, so they might need a doctor and a suppose the cops should know to be a dear and call them would you? I want to check some things out in the kitchen the source of the problem, huh that smell is familiar, but wear?

She takes out a bottle of the fragrance she picked up at the launch when looking there for clues, Interesting oh, by the way, I'm Jeannie Rose if you need someone or something found I'm your girl
she hands Danny one of her business cards before skipping off to the kitchen.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) Empty Re: Dance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie)

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 12th 2014, 4:16 am

So Danny woke up all for the better. When a bucket of water wakes you from your slumber, it normally comes from the bucket of someone who wishes you a great deal of harm, but in this case it was merely the help. And some help it turned out to be. For one, she could put some clues together, but on the other hand, her outfit and her demeanor left much to the imagination as to what about her remained up stairs. Danny rocked her head back and forth to shake herself back to sleep. Even though she could not fall back into the stupor, she still did not move with quite the vigor she needed in order to keep up with this new player to the game.

"Jeannie Rose?" Danny gazed down at it as her head pounded harder than the dance music seeping in through the veil. "Wait, were you going to pick pocket those guys?" The back of her throat felt heavy with a build up of spit and swallowed drool. She bit it down and looked around for where her companion ran, or more accurately skipped. "Jeannie?"

Danny opened the door next to the kitchen and stepped into a dressing room. Mirrors ran the course of the walls, bridging the floor to the ceiling. Elaborate costumes with some fine stitch work hung on a rack. Nothing to go out in public in, but much better than the drenched clothes Jeannie made for her. Danny slipped into a lavender, silk party dress, but it looked empty. Digging through boxes, Danny pulled out a Domino mask, followed by a boa, and before she knew it Danny fit the entire outfit with gloves and stockings to boot. "Okay, now where is that maid?"

The kitchen held the more sinister clues. But, sinister in a very toned down manner. In the kitchen the fragrance underwent the bottling process. A couple of buckets laid on the ground in the corner of the kitchen while the island in the middle still hosted two unopened bottle of Harsh Realities. Nothing out of the ordinary based on content, but the context of the situation rang some bells. And so did the villainous minion hiding in the shadows when he would try to sneak up behind Jeannie and put a rag soaked in the fragrance over her mouth to knock out the snooping detective.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 12th 2014, 8:57 pm

Rolling Eyes So Jeannie was continuing with her investigation rummaging through the kitchen when suddenly something doesn't smell right, literally something really stinky is behind her at the last minute

Jeannie ducks down barely avoiding the thug Jeanne crawls between his legs to get away and hurries behind one of the counters where she finds pots .pans .rolling pins and other random stuff she starts throwing at her attacker.

She looks over and sees Danny, but doesn't know it's her in her new outfit, HEY Super lady help this big meany is after me!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 12th 2014, 9:20 pm

While Danny took to accessorizing, it seemed her new partner found the real danger in the club. How many mean people could be in a club smelling like aftershave? Danny kicked the door open, hitting the goon in the face before putting him square on his back. "Is that your..." Before she could say anything else, one of the pans Jeannie armed herself with hit Danny in the back of her head. "Hey! I came to save you!" When Danny looked back to observe her handy work, the man managed to flee the room, leaving behind a swinging door leading to a stairwell.

Behind the inconspicuous door stood a towering, winding staircase leading down to a very impressive lab setup. With clean neon floors, dance lights reflecting off lab tubes, and a dance floor filled with people under the effect of the fragrance mindlessly dancing their lives away, the lab did not fall in any supervillain handbook Danny ever looked into. Whatever evil transpired down here did so at the beck and call of a man standing behind a lab table with a computer for DJing and a computer for compiling analytics from the monitors in the dance floor.

Before the duo could come up with a plan to go down the stairs, the man who attempted to capture Jeannie spilled the details on two girls snooping around up top. A number of traps, mechanical sentries, and hypnotic dance music awaited the duo as they began their descent into the madness of the men's fragrance enterprise.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 12th 2014, 10:36 pm

My heroJeannie runs over and hugs Danny Sorry about bonking you, I wasn't really looking where I was throwing I just thought if I throw enough stuff I'd hit something,looky it's pretty and shiny think it's a funny house?

Jeannie looks at the hallway Danny was looking at, then at Danny.Huh think I'm a little under dressed Jeannie goes into the dressing room. she comes back wearingDance Today! Revolution Tomorrow! (Jeannie) Supergirl_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-da28djs

Ok super Jeannie reporting for sidekick duty super lady Jeannie stops and smells around Danny Hey do I know you,you smell like that girl from early are you her sister?

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 12th 2014, 11:04 pm

Great, she failed to stop her enemy from knowing two superheroes were hot on their trail. Of course, she probably would take them by surprise if someone didn't keep getting the way of her investigation. At least they could start moving down the stairwell without any more distractions, or at least Danny planned on it to go that way.

Not knowing her partner went off for a costume change, Danny opened the door and stood face to face with two mechanical beasts challenging her with jolts of electricity jarring from metal barbs. Quickly slamming the door, Danny saved herself from the business end of the devilish attacks. Her hands held onto the bracing of the door as Jeannie walked back into the kitchen with her new regalia. "Why did you change? That thing out there could have killed me!" Before Danny discounted the danger separated only by a few inches of wood, the tendrils from the sentries shot through the door, pinning Danny to door and pulling her back into the stairwell.

While Danny stayed pinned under the immense pressure of the sentry, it's counterpart would shoot a jolt of electricity towards Jeannie and attempt to grab her in its grasp as well. Each one of the sentries skittered around the stairs, pressing dangerously close to a spring trap ready to unleash enough of the vile fragrance to blind everyone in need of biological eyesight in the stairwell. Danny squirmed as the door shattered, trying to wiggle herself free from the metallic hold. She dropped to the ground and looked up to her brightly clad friend. "I'm not her sister; I'm actually her from the really near future. Like five minute future, so I know just about everything that is going to happen." Before her premonition lie could gain steam, Danny stepped on one of the pressure plates, unleashing the fragrance into the stairwell, clouding her vision and making her feel light headed again. "I know this isn't good."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 13th 2014, 12:56 am

Huh, this could be going better Jeannie thinks to herself, unfortunately, her partner doesn't share her immunity to drugs so she'll have to do something about, then there'es the silly robots. Jeannie looks around to see what she has to work with, Danny has one of the robots pinned with the door.

Jeannie sees some wine bottles on one of the tables she snatches them up as she ducks out of the grasp of the sentry chasing her she runs toward the wall and flips off it landing on to of the sentry. Bottles up Mr roboto!
Jeannie pulls open a panel on the robot and pours the wine bottle on its wires causing to smoke and short out. Jeannie smiles and laughs riding the malfunctioning sentry like a bull before it crashes into a wall.

That was fun, ok fear, not partner I'm coming to save you She grabs a table cloth and frying pan and hurries over to Danny use this to keep the stinky stuff out She gives the cloth to Danny then starts banging on the sentinels tendrils with the frying pan trying to get it to let her go Take this metal baddy frying pan of justice![/color]

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 13th 2014, 4:43 am

Both of the sentries shot to ensnare the superheroine, but Jeannie took quick advantage of the robot and shorted him out. It looked nice as he sparked and collapsed to the ground, but his carcass began to kindle, blocking their escape. Danny backed away as a tendril blew out a chunk of the wall. Her toes caught the edge of the stair, sending her tumbling to the ground with Jeannie running after her with a table cloth. Danny wrapped the table cloth around her mouth, but by the time she put it up, she felt her senses leaving her. "It smells like teen spirit. And it really sucks."

Metallic limbs shot out towards Jeannie to snare her in place. While the attention of the creature stayed entirely upon the brightly donned blonde, Danny crawled towards the writhing form. The beast corrected and locked on her, thrusting an appendage towards her. Remembering the strength of the first blow, Danny drew it towards the concrete wall. It's force broke the wall, trapping its limb for Jeannie.

Once the creature slumped to the ground, Danny would rise up with the table cloth wrapped firmly around her lower head. Danny would hobble into the main room of the dance hall laboratory. Her head felt like it would implode with each beat of the obnoxious music pounding through the walls. She didn't know how Jeannie would respond to the throbbing music, but assumed it would be in a manner outside of how a normal person would act.

"Well, if it isn't some uninvited, but definitely expected visitors." The tracks of music slid to a more pounding beat. Behind the sea of light drenching his booth, the man set down his headphones and walked closer. "You can be the first to try out my next body spray. It's a little chillier." Along the walls stood hoses ready to spray out the next level of his defenses. The spray shot for Danny and Jeannie's feet to snare them in place while the rest of the foam slowly built up to trap the duo in place. "What's the matter? Cold feet?"
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 13th 2014, 10:41 pm

Will look's like we're in a sticky situation huhJeannie pokes at the stick stuff at her and Danny's feet Hey mister DJ could you play some Ramones or something better this bangy stuff is giving me a headache Ugh so annoying Jeannie wish they could do something about the noise it's doing a number on her heightened hearing making it hard to concentrate , got get free. She wishes she knew this was going to happen she wasn't expecting an evil lair to explore so she is quite under-prepared.

Maybe Danny has some tricks up her sleeve, huh this foamy stuff looks like cotton candy maybe she can eat her way out? No, this stuff probably doesn't taste good, Jeannie looks around to see what she has to work with. She has the frying pan she used to fight the robot. She chunks it at the speakers were the loud sounds was coming smashing it that's better know she can hear herself think.

Well eating her way out of the marshmallow fluff looking trap. unless Danny got something that's her plan she starts trying to nibble her way out blah nasty taste never leaves home without at least a knife again.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 14th 2014, 9:40 pm

"Why can't people just love my music for what it is?" Wroth by suggestion, the overly sensitive, overly put together DJ motioned to his goon patrol.

A man with more charisma than brain cells brushed some lint from his pink leather jacket. "We should just dispose of these fashion criminals. Look at their shoes."

"These are my first superhero captives. I have to make this if I want to be a supercriminal."

"Supergirl's outfit is a supercrime." Twirling a lolipop in her mouth, a brightly dressed girl with pink hair threw a line of nylon cords over her shoulder.

"You're Gabriel Wellington." Danny squirmed to try to separate her arm from her torso. "Your behind all the lame party stuff going on."

"Lame?" Gabriel almost broke one of the man zippers all along his pants leading to nothing. "I brought style back to this city. How can you smell this and not want to dance?" spraying the fragrance in her face, Gabriel watched as Danny slowly began to wave back and forth. "See, I'm bringing sexy back and you motherfu..." Taking over Danny gave him the superhero hostage he wanted, but Jeannie always showed an immunity to it. He would need to figure something else out to deal with her. "I'm going to Google what to do with superheroes. Tie her up."

Five brightly colored goons would use the foam spray to keep Jeannie from attacking any of them with her lucky frying pan, before moving in close to tie her up with neon pink, green, and yellow cords along with a pink bandanna over her mouth to keep her insults towards the rave in check.

The music Danny once heard as hideous noise now called to her. Moving forward with a kick to her step, Danny danced on the floor without a care in the world while Gabriel pulled double duty with DJ work and figuring out the best way to deal with his Jeannie problem. "Railroad tracks would be so retro."
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 14th 2014, 11:03 pm

Ugh, what a pain that dumb music is back and worse it's got some kinda spell on Danny. Crap Jeannie doesn't really know about magic so she can't break the spell, plus she's tied up and they took her only weapon the frying pan away. Huh to bad she ain't got claws maybe if she could get over to Danny she could help get her untied, But she is stuck in spell, maybe Jeannie should try and escape to get help that would be hard to do all tied up,and she don't want leave Danny.

But they are in trouble and maybe if she found a wizard he could break the spell on Danny, where is Dumbledore when you need him. Maybe she should take Danny with her when she escapes then. but first how to get untied

Jeannie looks around she needs something sharp to cut this ropes. Huh, the robots are metal and that's sharp she comically wiggles like a worm across the room to get the too busted robot parts. She reaches her goal she gets a piece of scrap metal and with a little effort and a lot of luck cuts her hands she then cuts her legs losses.

She gets up and looks around need something to get the goon squads attention while she grabs Danny and makes a break for it. She sees's the tendril after fiddling with it banging it against the wall she gets it to start sparking electricity again. She tossed it into the foam on the floor her guesses on if it was flammable right and the room burst into flames!

Oopsy daisy looks like I overdid it a little.Jeannie looks around and decides the fastest way out of here the window! She runs over to Danny and picks her up over her shoulder. Time to go sweety, but you better watch out Mr. DJ guy cause will be back and next time you're going to get it She gets a running start and jumps out the window,ouchies stupid glass well little cuts don't bug her much to bad this cape appears to be just for looks.

Crap that is a huge flaw in Jeannie's plan, however, the duo is saved by Jeannie's incredible dumb luck and a truck carrying mattress happens to be passing by breaking their fall. Jeannie checks on Danny to make sure she is ok as normal people are squishier than her so falling out windows into trucks might be a little harder on them.

Yay Danny is ok she just passed out again, what a funny girl she sure faints a lot, Jeannie wonders if that's one of her powers or something, so she decides to wait till the truck stops then they can come up with a plan to stop evil DJ guy. She decides to take a nap since she is in a truck full of bed stuff might as well.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 15th 2014, 2:36 am

"I can make lower her into a pit of piranhas. And then light the pool on fire." Gabriel kept the horrible beat going as he continued looking for new ways to dispose of Jeannie.

"Fire!" A shout rang out from one of the neo-club goons watching guard.

"I already know. I guess I could just do some ironic, burn her at the stake to make some social commentary about life and things. God this is hard."

"She escaped and took the other hero with her."

"What? When? How?"

"The fire. We put it out, but now everyone has stopped dancing, so all of our machines are powering down."

"This is so tough. Well, I guess we can just take hostages and use them to get money." Gabriel motioned for his goons to round up the club goers and put them into a more hostage like state. "So, go and follow the heroes and get them back."

The awful throbbing of the club music turned into an awful throbbing of one of the worst headaches of her life. As luck would have it, Danny woke up next to a still sleeping Jeannie. "I don't know what has happened in the past couple of hours..." Danny stretched her hands up to rub her head and noticed a rain of body glitter shuffled from her sleeves. "But, I know every bit of it was bad." Taking a nap when fleeing enemies probably ranked low on the list of good ideas, but Jeannie did it anyways. The truck rattled and shook as it continued down the road. "Wake up!" Danny shook Jeannie back to consciousness. "Wake up! This is bad." Sadly enough, the driver of the truck trailed behind the truck yelling about its theft. "Someone stole the truck we're in and I doubt it's an isolated incident."

Two of the club goons took control of the truck and now prepared to take them back to Gabriel with the extensive jury rigged traps he needed to bait with heroes.
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 15th 2014, 1:01 pm

Jeannie wakes up and smiles at Danny.Huh oh good morning, huh someone stole the truck? Agh, why do things have to keep getting complicated and I'm still no closer to finding that missing guy that was what I came here for.

I think that DJ guy knows though he probably kidnaps him to help make smelly mind control stuff. Okay, so if they stole the truck we'll just steal it back
Jeannie looks around and see what to uses. she the comes up with a great plan she takes some bed sheets out and gives Danny one.

Okay here's the plan we put these on and jump in the truck and they'll think were ghosts then when we scare them they run away and truck be ours again then we can find a base to hide and come up with a plan to get the bad guys!

Jeannie climbs out on top of the truck and gets ready to unleash her master plan. Ok, get ready on three we drop down and say boo! 1,2,3 Jeannie drops down on the windshield of the truck and starts making ghost sounds surprising the driver.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 19th 2016, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx November 18th 2014, 2:21 am

Now she wanted to be a ghost. Jeannie ran up to the roof of the car, but Danny decided to just use Jeannie as a diversion. A teamwork diversion for a good cause, of course. While Jeannie conducted her espionage, Danny slipped through the back door of the garage, making her way towards the lower areas of the hidden laboratory. The music still rang out through the walls, but the lights came down. Barely illuminated, Danny could make out a number of forms lining the walls around the large chamber. Their squirming bodies let Danny assume the worst.

It was always the worst.

"I can see you." A voice shot through the dark. "My fragrance lets me see everything with these amazing sunglasses I made."

"That's the most evil use of sunglasses inside except for trying to be cool." Danny came to a stop, refocusing her gaze on the man who faked his own disappearance.

"Oh, some people can't pull off sunglasses inside, but I totally do." Touching his sunglasses with pride, Gabriel prepared to square off with Danny.

"No one looks cool with sunglasses on indoor and you are probably the worst at it."

Outside, the two drivers surprisingly saw through the ghost trying to scare them. "I she serious?" The bright haired girl opened her door.

"I guess we should capture her again." A bubble of gun burst over the man's lips as he vacated the cab of he truck to try to accost Jeannie.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top