The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Space Pirates and Space Cops

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Space Pirates and Space Cops - Page 2 Empty Re: Space Pirates and Space Cops

Post by Ace_ July 13th 2014, 4:01 am

Jason paused, hanging off from the railing as he stared at crab robot thingy. It looked really really tenses... As far as Jason could tell. It could be giddy for all he knew, seeing how he had no idea how to read these guys body movements for emotions. He debated a couple options that lay before him. He wanted to sneak further in, but it didn't look like that was going to be easy.

With a small sigh, Jason snapped his finger and sent a small flame to his jet ski. He set the gas cap on fire but held it at bay for right now. In the off chance this went bad he would ignite it for an explosion. It wouldn't do much but it could be a vital distraction.

With that Jason hopped up into the deck and sat on the railing. He crossed on leg over and other and out on a pose of supreme ease. He kept his hands in plain view and dowsed all energy from him tht he could. He wanted to appear as little as threatening as possible. He whistles to get the robots attention

"Well hi there! It appears you folks are having a bit of trouble. I'm here on this planets behalf to help straighten things out and get you on your way. But lets talk first"

Jason out on a grin as he watched all the reactions around him. He didn't want to get shot now. This was either going to be his lucky day and go three for three orrrrrr he was about to cause an intergalactic incident. It was a little nerve racking for him, but this was what he was here for.

Ace_

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 13th 2014, 4:19 am

Raikou’s attack only solicited a chilly response- as in, the space rigging of the space ship he was clinging to started to rapidly freeze over and became slippery. Thick ice was forming over some of the holes. In addition, then there was the armed response, as a small looking individual, a rather fat child or dwarf in a fully covered some space suit cautiously came down the hallway. He was holding a disproportionally large looking alien gun with two glowing rectangular barrels trained on Raikou.

“Blow one more hole in my ship mate, and I’ll blow one up yours. Who do you think you are that we’re gonna parley while Imperial Interceptors are pointing their plasma cannons at us?” Came the electronic voice response, as the alien translator allowed the alien gun toting Glaswegian gnome to speak directly to Raikou. His visor opened up to reveal... a giant talking space hamster. With an eye patch.

The robot meanwhile, really turned out to be a giant power armor, as inside the cockpit Ace could make out an... Alien Lobster man, with two giant pincer claws on his upper body and two more regular arms controlling the machine. Ace’s whole waist could probably fit snugly between those pincers...

“You’ve alot of nerve Earthling talking to me. Why didn’t those Empire killer robots not kill you dead for interfering, hm? Are you working for them? IS this some kind of trick? Did they promise you space gold?” Its electronic speakers translated for Ace as well, making the communication manageable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 13th 2014, 4:25 am

Pulling down on the hole, he put all his weight onto the soles of his feet, before firmly pushing off, propelling himself to land on the rim of the hole he was holding onto in a crouched position, before flipping forward and landing inside of the spaceship, down the hall from the Glaswegian. Alex cocked an eyebrow wearily as he noticed the eye patch wearing hamster, with a sigh, he did his best to hold back any urge of sending a bolt of lightning through the stupid looking animal's stupid face. He needed to be calm here, as much as he hated it. There was still the other meta from earlier he might still have to deal with after all.

"Don't know if you know this..um...giant...space hamster...thing. But, the other ships all pulled back, that's why your guns turned on me, and why I had to short out your ship. Now if you put that gun down, we can talk about this. Otherwise I'm going to short out your life next."
Raikou
Raikou

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 13th 2014, 4:45 am

"I do have a lot of nerve appearently. Or just too little of brain power, my superiors can't decide."

Jason grinned at the robot lobster. He began to break down the weak spots on the robot and his plan to attack it. Too bad he didn't have any butter on him. Thinking like this was a good way to calm his nerves

"Well my name is Ace and I am, as you can see, a human. I was the one who managed to get the other guys o back off, at least for a bit. The reason I am here is on behalf of my government actually. Right now you are violating earths no fly zone. As such, I am acting as a third party between the two of you to help bring this matter to an end. To be honest, we want no part in your conflict, whatever it may be."

Jason paused for a second to get a good read on the lobster man before continueing

"We want you and your... Err.. Not so friendly compatriots to leave and take your fight somewhere else. So to do that my government sent me. And we have three options before us now. One, you make a run for it. You leave right now and jet into the next galaxy. If you plug in the coordinates now and make a jump for it, this will probably work. Option two, the coppers blow you out of the sky right here and now. More as more of them are arriving in outer orbit as we speak. Looked like they were already giving you a hat time before hand so.. Probably not the best option. Option three... I fake your death. We blow up your ship and I report to them that you resisted and I took you down. Looks like one man took down an entire ship single handledly so humans look good in this and you get to live to fight another day. However... Give me a reason to help you guys. Tell me why you are fleeing and why they want you dead"

Jason took a good long look at the man trying to judge him despite the suit
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 13th 2014, 6:06 am

ACE
“Pretty words and smart options for an earthling indeed... ” The crusty old lobsterman in the cockpit said, but snapped at Ace with a spiteful tone despite communicating via a translator. “Except, one, your little planet is not recognized by the Empire, second you  don’t know the Empire’s laws, and third your friend disabled our ship and is making holes in our hull with lightning, and threatening our engineer... Not to mention the Empire's robots have been aiming their guns at us this whole time, which probably means they'll blast you to kingdom come”

The Lobster snapped his robot’s mechanical claw, and powered up his alien guns. “Talk, Earthling. Who are you for real? And why are you not together with your friend? I've got wounded crew all over my ship and a gun to our heads. Choose your words carefully.”

RAIKOU

“Bold words from a talking ape with lightning. What do you want from us, and why shouldn’t I splatter your guts all over my hull, hm? And why didn’t you come with your friend, the ape with fire? What’s your game, homo sapien?” The space hamster pirate kept the gun trained on Raikou, and kept his distance smartly. He was too far to be taken in hand to hand, but still close enough that missing was next to impossible.

The Imperial Interceptors maintained their perimeter as usual, but after a long waiting period slowly they began their approach towards the Ship.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 13th 2014, 6:21 am

"Friend? Fire? What the hell are you talking about? I work alone."

As Alex spoke, he began to run this new information through his mind. He only knew of one fire based meta, and the chances of them meeting again after Canada were slim to none. Then again, he was talking to a giant hamster on a seventeenth century pirate ship that he entered by blasting a hole in it with lightning. So, perhaps that wasn't the oddest thing that would happen tonight. Pausing for a second to think, he adjusted his weight, placing both hands in his pockets.

"I came here for one reason, a certain Russian wants me to obtain a piece of technology from this ship. He wasn't very specific, so I don't really care what I take. Hell, give me...whatever the hell you use to shave. As for why you shouldn't splatter my guts along the hull? Jeez, and I thought humans were suppose to be the slow ones. If I disabled your ship, obviously I can repower it. You give me the piece of tech I need, and I'll power your batteries up and leave you to your own devices."
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 13th 2014, 6:38 am

"First off, This place isn't your bloody empire! This is earth and it's our land, our laws. Second, I came alone. I don't know who you are talking about, but they certainly didn't come with me. If they disabled your ship, it wasn't my doing. Third, I'm the only bloody thing standing inbetween you and those guns!"

Jason swung his arm out and pointed at those ships. He glanced at them and they seemed bigger then before. Not a good sign. He focused on the lobster though.

"I'm the only one here who is actually trying to save you. And I'm the only one who bloody well can. My name is Ace and I'm a hero of earth. It's my job to save people no matter where they come from. Either you let me help you or they will bloody well end you. I got them to back off once, don't think I can do it again."

Jason stood up, defiant to the man threats. He had one chance to save these people and he needed to do it now before the others struck. Jason was good but he doubt he could defend the entire ship for very long. Not with wounded on board
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 14th 2014, 4:34 am

RAIKOU
Taking a moment to listen to what he said, the hamster picked up something that hissed and slides out of some kind of collapsible alien locker. The space hamster slides a small black box with shiny lights all over to Raikou. “Now give us back our juice and get outta here and we'll... be... even...?” He gestured Raikou to leave, only for his gaze to move towards the space robot police decloaking behind Raikou.

ACE
“Well... suppose I believe you and trust you earther...” The Lobster contemplated, only to turn his attention to the decloaking interceptors that were now within fifteen feet of the ship. It seemed their patience had finally run out. “Doesn’t change the fact they used you to get close to us. Damnit, human!” He cursed.

The Interceptors aimed their guns at anything that moved, especially the crippled ship. “Crew of the Star Seeker. This is Captain Ky’leeah of the Imperial Navy. Your ship is disabled and your guns are silent. This is your final warning. Surrender Long Fang peacefully and you will be shown clemency. Earthlings, your time is up. Leave now and you will not be fired upon.”

“Clemency?! Is that what they call it now, Captain?” The lobster blurted out, his translator still spewing in English.

“Doctor, please. I’m trying to get you a fair deal. Your captain’s life isn’t worth the crew’s.” The female voice coming from the robots sounded almost sympathetic.

“Long Fang was set up! HE was-” An explosion off the port side of the ship sealed the fate of the Interceptor who went to investigate Xiao and her rescued pirate. “Oh deep one...” The Lobster muttered.

A mighty roar heralded the coming of a great, white dragon that flew up and over the ship, opening its maw and unleashing a blast of super cold water that froze on contact, and completely encased one Interceptor in ice. All hell broke loose as plasma cannon fire and burst lasers from the Interceptors flew overhead, lighting up the air. More Interceptors came down from the sky.

Last edited by Nekromonga on July 14th 2014, 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 14th 2014, 4:44 am

Lifting a single hand in the air, Alex caught the black box. He didn't really care what it did, or what it was, simply stuffed it into the back pocket of his jeans. He was about to leave, when he noticed something odd on the Hamster's face. Not only that, but the way he spoke changed, he slowed down, as if something was changing in front of his very eyes. In Alex's experience, that usually meant something bad was going to happen. Rather than take the risk, he did the one thing he could think of. He solved the problem.

As he stepped forward, he kicked his foot back, sending a large pillar of crackling lightning down the length of the hall way behind him. The pillar was much taller than the room they were inhabiting, and as wide as the hallway, creating a death trap for any unfortunate soul stupid enough to be behind him. Thinking he had taken care of the problem fully, Alex walked towards the hamster, lazily scratching at his own bare chest.

"Alright, so, first, take me to your captain, then we'll head down to the batteries."
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 14th 2014, 4:57 am

"fifteen feet... I can make that... I can totally make that"

Jason was muttering to himself as the interceptors began to show up. He thought they were getting closer, but they just up and appeared right in front of them. Damn aliens and their damn science. Jason looked up at the mast, that would so give him enough height to jump on one of the bastards. He really didn't know what his next step would be, but he would just wing it.

He took only a couple steps toward the rigging of the mast when he heard the dragon roar. Jason paused and looked up at the sky as a dragon appeared. A real live dragon flying in the sky. Screw the aliens, that would be his target. If he could somehow get on to the back of that beast he would be able to just fly around the ships and blast them. Jason didn't take his eyes off the dragon as he spoke to the lobster man alien

"Doctor... stay here."

Jason sprinted to the mast rigging and began to quickly climb up it. He got to the uppermost mast of the sail boat, then got into a track runners stance. Bracing one foot against the pillar, ace began to gather some energy. This would be a close thing at best. He waited for the right moment when the dragon would pass by close to the ship then took off sprinting on he mast. He got up to 40 mph in just a few steps. His timing would have to be flawless. Each step smacked across the mass, his heart beating so loudly it was drowning out all other noise. Time seemed to dilate as he put everything into his legs. With one finally push, Jason jumped off the mass aiming for the passing dragon. If he got close he would try to grab a hand hold of some sort, maybe a spike or the tail. If not, he would try for one of the interceptors. Either way he was committed to his jump
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 14th 2014, 5:19 am

RAIKOU

The Interceptor was unable to avoid the lightning barrage, but a shimmering force field flickered to life and took the brunt of the attack, but with its intensity it still manage to scorch and melt part of the Interceptor’s armoured shell. In retaliation, It peppers Raikou with rapid laser fire, the thin white hot beams causing the air to snap and pop with each shot, the barrage literally slicing open the side of the ship.

The Space Hamster quickly runs for the ship’s inner hallways for cover. "TAKE COVVEEERR!" He screamed, shooting back wildly, his shots going everywhere but the enemy's way.

ACE
The Lobsterman in his power armor machine joined the fight, redirecting his lasers at the flying Interceptors in flyer mode. He moved along the deck as an Interceptor moved in to strafe him, the Lobster’s machine taking a laser beam to one leg joint, causing it to limp into the ship's confines.

The dragon only noticed Ace once he landed, but being focused on the fight he reacted instinctively, performing a very agile barrel roll to shake him off, performing several revolutions without breaking his flight path, evading Interceptor heavy plasma and rapid laser fire. However, the presence of multiple fighters meant the dragon might be overwhelmed.
Should Ace fall into the water, the Interceptor encased in ice would prove quite resilient enough to attempt to shoot him.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 14th 2014, 5:34 am

"Ahhgh!"

Alex screams out in pain as one of the laser slices into his arm, cutting him deeply enough to cause blood to start flowing quickly from his open wound, before he instinctively threw up a barrier to block the rest of the barrage. Lightning began to crackle along his skin, zapping at the wound, super heating the flesh and causing it to cauterize over.

"Why, oh why couldn't I have also got a healing factor!"

He screamed in frustration. As his lightning barrier began to falter, he ran towards the hamster alien, finally diving into a tucking roll behind the cover. Gasping slightly from the quick exertion of power he just under went, he begins to chuckle a bit. Standing, he looks to the hamster with the oddest smile, giving him a very sadistic, crazy look. Cracking his neck, lightning began to crackle over his body, spray sparks flying off and hitting the side of the ship, causing deep burns into whatever substance this ship was made out of.

"This mother fucker is gonna pay, I managed to notice that some of his armor was damaged, one more attack should do it. And this one...this ones gonna be big." Laughing a bit, more and more lightning begins to crackle over him. "And afterwords, we're gonna go talk to your captain about why I'm helping fight off whatever the fuck those things are."

As he walked began to walk back to the entrance where the robot was, a large dragon's head began to form around him, sparking and crackling with powerful blue lightning. From the head, a long, spiraling torso formed around Alex, acting like a shield to protect him from harm. As he walked, the dragon followed, clawing it's massive form through the small side hallway in which they were in. As he rounded the corner, he hold out his hand, his fingers spread apart.

"KIRIN!"

He yelled, sending the dragon flying toward's the unsuspecting space robot.
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 14th 2014, 5:54 am

"I seriously immediately regret this decision."

Was about all Jason had going through his head as he jumped off the mast. His timing was great and evrything, but the dragon decided to be a dragon sized dick about the whole riding him thing. Jason managed to grab on to one of the spikes along it's back and held on for a split second. On the first barrel roll, the dragon ended up throwing Jason like a rock out of a sling. when the dragon was upside down in the middle of the roll, Jason was so close to the water, his feet were almost touching it. His arm nearly tore out of its socket from the force of the spin, but he held on just long enough to be flung upwards.

"oh shit"

Jason was flung a lot faster then he really ever wanted to be flung. He tucked into a ball and went spinning upwards into the sky. His body knew how to make use of the momentum at least. Just as he started falling again, out of the sky, he turned back to the water, spreading his arms out like a sky diver. Good thing too, since an interceptor was passing right under him. Jason managed to grab on to a hand hold, just as it past him bye. He nearly got whiplash.... again.

Hanign off of the space ship with just one arm, Jason watched the dragon being followed. That wasn't good at all. That thing was probably the only thing from keeping the aliens from blowing the skip into dust. With his free hand, Jason thrust out wards to it, launching multiple orbs of fire behind the dragon. A few went off immediately while more clung there in the air like landmines. It was almost like a flak response to planes over head except with more fire and dragons. The ones that clung there would hang like mines to help give the dragon some breathing room.
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga July 14th 2014, 8:24 am

RAIKOU
“You stupid primate! You’re going to melt the ship with your attack...!” The Hamster protested as the lightning dragon’s presence caused the hull’s metal to warp and melt. He was only relieved once the attack was delivered and the Interceptor shocked into mechanical epilepsy.

From the insides of the ship, a second figure emerged, unarmed, but the temperature seemed to fall slightly when she appeared. She was female in figure, but was covered in black space armor and wore a helmet that obscured her features. She knelt by the gasping Hamster.“Greese! Dragon! Long Fang has become! True, it is!” She spoke in a most odd alien speech, because she was talking to a fellow alien and not addressing the human.

“Aye I heard it too lass. Can you close off the holes?” The Hamster responded, their conversation completely escaping Raikou’s comprehension.

“Yes. Repair, Greese must the ship. Leave, we must this place.” The girl in the form fitting space suit said, but not in English. She moves with a swift grace going to the damaged hull and spoke unintelligible words, making strange gestures with her hands. The interior of the ship became much cooler as thick ice began encasing the damaged portions of the ship.

The Hamster gestured Raikou over, now talking in english again. “Here’s a power terminal lad. Give it some juice and our guns will make short work of any more Imperial Interceptors coming our way.” He opened the control panel. “...And identify you as a friendly.” He added.

ACE

The Interceptors were extremely nimble in the air, able to avoid Ace’s direct attacks but the frost breathing dragon made use of his floating globs of fire. Now only two more Interceptors remained in all, and the dragon led them away from the ship... for the moment.

Hanging onto the Interceptor, Ace’s luck would not hold out for long as it transformed, a strong robotic arm latching onto him from out of his sight. The arm was very strong, but Ace’s fortune turned as Xia finally showed herself. She leapt from beneath the waters and grabbed on, twisted the arm and tossing it into the sea, before punching out the robot several times, its armor crumpling under the Dragon Girl’s attack.

“Sorry I’m late.” Xiao apologized to Ace, holding on to the fast moving robot they were on. The Interceptor was still alive and kicking, but veering into the quickly icing over ship. Xiao picks up Ace and jumps, landing on deck.

“This isn’t our fight, Ace. We should just make sure they don’t reach the city and-” Xiao’s attention went to the Lobster Doctor in the crab suit, and in a blur was next to him. He was trying to fix the door to the decks below, when he saw the tall earth girl come next to him.

“...Another Earthling? Thank goodness, you’re not so bad after all! Could you open this HUUURKK!” Up to now, Xiao had been the exemplar of self control given her powers, always exercising restraint but something about seeing the Lobsterman triggered something in her.

The machine’s speakers spoke only in a monotone, but the Lobster’s original alien voice was fraught with fear. “What’s going on!” The machine whirred loudly as the Dragon Girl grabbed it by its spindly limbs and ripped them out of their sockets, like a child torturing a small insect.

“STOP! PLEASE!”

The Doctor employed laser cutters but they were of no use against her skin.

“I’M NOT YOUR ENEMY!”

Xiao ripped it open like a paper bag, pulling the paraplegic lobster- assuming that he originally had a tail and legs below the waist- and began to choke the alien crustacean with murderous intent.

His translator broken, the lobsterman chittered and struggled feebly, four limbs flailing about, asking help from Ace, begging Xiao to stop, and naked fear in his black lobster eyes. It was perhaps the first time he’d likely see her angry enough to want to kill someone- something- without a chance to explain themselves.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou July 14th 2014, 7:05 pm

Alex blinked in confusion as he listened to the two Alien's speak. Although he spoke most languages on earth, he could not even begin to comprehend the noises they were making. The roots of it were unlike anything he had heard before, and despite his best efforts, he couldn't make heads or tails of what they were talking about. Even the inflections of words seemed different.

“Here’s a power terminal lad. Give it some juice and our guns will make short work of any more Imperial Interceptors coming our way.”

Good, English again. Something Alex could understand. Nodding, he reached for the terminal. Though, he found it hard to take his eyes from what appeared to be a female using some sort of ice magic. Perhaps even Alien's had metas, or maybe that was something her whole species could do. Either way, it was very impressive.

"Ya ya, I'll get your ship runnin' in no time. Just watch my back will ya'?"

As he spoke, a large amount of electricity began to discharge over his body, though, this one did not hold the same power as the display earlier. At a young age he had learned that to power things up, he needed to show restraint. Too much power and he could very well fry the circuits, or worse.
Raikou
Raikou

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 14th 2014, 7:31 pm

"Oh hi there!"

Jason gave a big grin to Xiao as she showed up on his interceptor. He was about to nuke the thing but she had gotten him free so that was what mattered. Jason rolled as soon as he hit the deck, coming to his feet in a crouched position. He rose up dusting himself off.

"Thanks for that, I saw a dragon and I couldn't help myself. One thing led to another and I was to far high in the sky for comfort."

Jason looked up from dusting himself off when Xiao cut off from taliking. She was walking to the lobster man kinda funnily. He didn't like it one bit, something felt off.

"Dragon girl... what...? Oh shit!"

Dragon girl started to tear into the lobster man with frightening ease. He knew she was strong and tough, but it was news to the lobster man. Jason only had second to act before she popped the poor suckers head off of his neck. He Jason launched himself at Xiao, trying to tackle her from the back. She was stronger then him though and it probably wouldn't work. Jason needed to break through to her by talking.

"Dragon! Listen to me, we do not kill. Its the one rule we can't break! Come onnnnnnn break out of it already. No matter what, we. Don't. Kill."

Jason struggled against her, trying to save the lobster. He didn't really know why she was doing this, but in the end it didn't matter. The Knightwatch do not kill.
Ace_
Ace_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top