The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_vote_lcapOCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_voting_barOCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_vote_lcapOCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_voting_barOCEAN Outer Space Metropolis I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis Empty OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis

Post by Saileyra June 6th 2013, 3:19 pm

--Materializing Holograph.--
=//Exposing Base And Optimizing Halographic Dimensions.//==
--Download Successful.--

Base Name:
OCEAN Outer Space H.Q

Purpose:
-||> To House OCEAN Operatives.
-||> A Place to Train and Grow in Battle Skill Undisturbed.
-||> Secondary OCEAN location for members to get to know each other. Recreational.
-||> A Secure Location that Is Only Allowed Access With a Genetic Keycard.
-||> An way to overlook crime on the planet.

Apperance:

Outside Appearance
Spoiler:
Operative Apartments
Spoiler:
Training Arena
Spoiler:
Halls of Internal Space Base
Spoiler:
City Streets
Spoiler:
Labs
Spoiler:
Space Dock
Spoiler:
History:
Sometimes not even the earth is safe, Saileyra had created a new location, a city in space itself. Taking the time to create a space craft, she took the time to dive into space. Find an asteroid large enough and locked her place. Sai's vast knowledge and use of futuristic technology she hand crafted herself made this all possible. Saileyra utilized a tectonic wave to throw off the rock and a magnetic satellite lock on the bottom which the rock sat upon. Cultivating the ore of the rock in a crystal spire in the epicenter the Space Station gave rise to a solid ground. A large crystallarium on the bottom inside the decaying satellite as it had found it's own orbit in a matter of days time.

The organic space city sits on top of a crystal spire, the result was another resemblant signature Oasis which OCEAN's building sit upon rocky terrain. Due to the water, Sai utilized a terra ozone layer capacitor. The same technology from her time utilized to recreate ozone layers. Utilizing the water to recreate precipitation the matrix capacitor formed a magnetic flux that makes gravity and creates the spheres of altitude necessary for breathing and life. Within a few weeks time, there was enough foundation to support life. A smaller planet, just about the size of a city able to host the OCEAN members. A get away, a place to train, and a place to escape if necessary. There are reinforced magnetic fluxors, an undetectable cloaking system, the security DNA accessed by OCEAN members only.

Given the location and breadth of the project, this is only a secondary location that links to the H.Q. The only way to get to the secondary headquarters is by the ID card. It will molecularly flux you to the location desire through the touch pad located on the back of your ID card. It is a molecular travel unit, but one can also receive the coordinates via OCEAN HQ if one wants to take a special space wraith designed to enter the atmosphere.

Wealth:
5 Wealth Provided By Sai.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OCEAN Outer Space Metropolis SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top