The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_vote_lcapHarpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_voting_barHarpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_vote_lcapHarpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_voting_barHarpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) Empty Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members)

Post by Warlach572 July 11th 2013, 12:50 pm

Harpoon stood on the beach and looked out over the ocean while thinking about his efforts in fighting crime. "This isn't working. I can't combat all evil by myself. I need allies." He muttered to himself. He wasn't making a dent in the evil in the world. He needed to be a part of something bigger, something stronger than himself. "But what?" He wondered aloud. Superhero teams were a thing of comic books, weren't they? He shook his head and turned his back on the waves off the ocean.
Warlach572
Warlach572

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) Empty Re: Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members)

Post by Thorgron July 13th 2013, 12:02 pm

Scott sped through the foreign Australian streets. Not the kind of place he usually found himself, but OCEAN's watch spanned the globe. And he was not going to avoid a conflict just because it was far off. He had been drawn here today by a strange occurrence in the eastern part of the city. OCEAN sensors had picked up a large an unidentified energy signature off Australia's east coast. Whatever this thing was it was big and with the projection OCEAn had picked up it was strong too. Scott had been sent out to do recon on the object. As of yet it had not made landfall on the coast but if it did it could mean serious damage and loss of life. For now though, no combat was necessary, just get in get out and report back to HQ what exactly was going on out in those waters.

So Scott raced through the alleys and and back roads so as not to be spotted until he reached the coastline. It really was beautiful. A simple pleasure to behold, he would never be able to enjoy its waters or the sand between his toes, such things would take time away from ensuring that others could do so. But he could, at the very least enjoy the site. A boy on the horizon caught his attention as he gazed at the long beach. He wore a strange black suit and carried...a harpoon gun. In his mind Scott hoped it was just some surf fisherman. But that didn't make much sense. This kid was still in his teens, in no way was he fit or qualified to be carrying a weapon like that. He wanted to play hero, that was the only logical explanation. At this young of an age he was going to throw his life away trying to be something he could never fully be. There were only two outcomes fro someone like him. Either he would fail and die a lonely and painful death or eh be falsely lifted up by the people as a "hero" only to be crushed under the eventual dissenting public opinion. At his age he could not be ready for either of them.

Sighing deeply, Scott shot towards the boy and was behind him in a instant. His harsh and ragged voice rolled above the waves. "Look kid...I don't know what...powers or circumstance...has put you on...the path you are on...but you need to...get off it...I don't care if...you have powers...I don't care if you...have some misguided...morality...the life you are...trying to lead...will destroy you" Scott inhaled sharply between every few words, his damaged lungs unable to maintain constant speech. He reached his hand out the boy hand which held the harpoon gun. "Give me the weapon kid...you aren't ready...for the consequences...of taking human life"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) Empty Re: Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members)

Post by Warlach572 July 13th 2013, 12:50 pm

Harpoon was shocked at this strange person's words. "I can't quit now. It is my only purpose. It is what I live for." Harpoon said. He pointed his Spear-gun at this strange person. "And I am not some weakling. I am fully aware of the consequences, and I accept them. I can kill easily. I need to rid the world of evil. No matter what the cost. It is my mission. And I will always stay true to my mission." Harpoon stated. Who did this strange person think they were? How could he lecture Harpoon like that? What Harpoon did was his own business. "I apologize for this, but stay out of my way. I have evil to rid the world of. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go see if I can round up some other heroes. I will need help with the destruction of all evil. He said. He lifted his Spear-gun away from the person and started to walk way.
Warlach572
Warlach572

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 14th 2013, 12:13 pm

"I can kill easily" that was all Redline needed to hear from the child that stood before him. That single comment told him all he needed to know about this boy. It was just that a boy, a child a kid with no understanding on the impact if his actions. He continued to say he needed to "stop all evil". Scott almost laughed. It was sad just how much of a cool this kid was. He was the hero in his mind and the world was gonna play out like a Saturday morning cartoon. Evil would threaten, the bad guys would monologue thy may even fight but in the end the good guy had to win and the public would love them regardless of their actions. It was laughable the naïveté of this child. More than ever Scott was convicted he was going to get himself killed. Hell he had just threatened Scottwith a spear gun then walked away expecting the subject to be dropped. This kid needed to be taught a lesson and Scott would be more than happy to provide it.

With the boys back turned Scott dashed in front of him. To him it would almost appear as though Scott had teleported. "You misguided fool...you say you can...kill easily...that alone proves...to me that you...don't understand the...value of human life...you are a danger...to yourself and...everyone around you...I can't let you continue." The boy was  informed and Scott sprang into action. Using his speed he dove feet first at the kids legs. There was no way he could react before being tripped up and Scott would already be back on his feet and hovering over the boy. Even if the boy wasn't tripped, he would be on his feet behind the kid with his claws inches from his throat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlach572 July 14th 2013, 12:36 pm

Harpoon was in a perilous position. There were claws at his throat and he was knocked down. It was a good thing that his wetsuit was bulletproof, but could the claws cut through it? He had to get away, get to the ocean. Once in the water, he would be safer. But this guy had angered him, and he wasn't just going to be beaten like that. Dammit, this guy was probably faster, stronger, and more skilled than him. He sighed. "Looks like there isn't anything I can do. Look, can you just let me go? I know that there is more than black and white, good and evil. But I can't sit idly by while the filth of this world festers and multiplies. I have to do this. I owe my parents that much. If what I am doing is wrong, can you tell me of a better way?" He asked the mysterious man. Was there more? Harpoon didn't know. Maybe this person had some answers.

Harpoons OCEAN intro. (Closed to OCEAN members) OCEANHarpoon_zpsce81c532
Warlach572
Warlach572

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron July 23rd 2013, 2:28 am

This kid needed to be taught the consequences of death. From the sounds of it he had ended life before, but id he know what it was like on the other side? To have all of your hopes and dreams and to know that they were all a wash now? That your entire life no longer mattered because you were in the wrong place at the wrong time? Scott would teach him this, teach him just what each and every one of his victims went through. "I will give you...a better way...remember your parents...remember your debt...to them...all of your duties...and business you have left to do" Scott paused for a moment, letting his words sink in to the boys mind. He then slid his left hand up the boy's neck and to the back of his skull, all the while keeping pressure on him. His other hand he gently raised away. Harpoon would be able to feel that Redline's right hand was being raised above his head. With his body now in position Scott spoke again. "Now know that I am...going to kill you...know that you cannot...repay your debts...or better this world...in anyway...know the pain...the fear...of every life...you have ever taken." As soon as the last word left his lips Scott grasped the boy's head tightly keeping it in place and thrusting his clawed right hand down at the base of the boy's skull, the cerebellum. Were Scott truly aiming to kill the boy he would be dead before he knew it. Instead Scott let his claw just penetrate the flesh, drawing  blood and giving the boy the impression that he had intended to kill him. Unless his perceptions were as fast as Scott's, it would take him quite some time that he ahd not just been ended by a random costumed stranger. The fear hopefully would knock some sense into him. Withdrawing his claw from the boys spine he quickly replaced it on his back and awaited his reaction and reply.

(OOC: just needed to clarify that I am not trying to and will not kill you here, IC it will appear that Redline is going to kill him but OOC I'm letting you no that I am not trying to and will not kill you here)

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top