The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_vote_lcapDowntown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_voting_barDowntown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_vote_lcapDowntown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_voting_barDowntown Chicago.....bored of it, now! I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! Empty Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now!

Post by StarKiller June 24th 2014, 3:58 am

The infamous Black star had ridden into town on his motorcycle, not even posing like a villain. Simply just an regular old biker with a attitude problem, as he sped down traffic without stopping. Passing car, after car like it nothing at all, until he reached the center of downtown Chicago. He had heard of a building called the chase banking building, that contained hundred of thousands in cash a day. So the object of his drive was scouting the place out, it was quite simple. Just a large building, security camera's, hidden alarm systems , guards and quick responsive special forces.

It didn't matter, he would take the place by storm despite not being known. He was mostly out of japan, today he would prove himself in the US of A. He got off his motorcycle and walked into the bank in the afternoon. It was the best time, they were closing up soon and cops were changing out. So it would be now or never, grabbing his phone. He waited till he was at the front counter, as someone asked what he wanted today.

He only smiled under his helmet and pressed the button in his smart phone. Causing the camera's to explode and lights to go out, in those mere seconds. He had placed all his power into his fist and punched the glass to pieces. Everyone was scared for there lives, as they didn't know what was going on. Jumping over the counter, Black Star had knocked out the teller. When the lights turned on, stage two had started.

A group of men came in with machine guns, telling everyone to get down. They were a little extra back up, just regular street thugs waiting for a score. They took care of the civilians, leaving the tellers to the biker as he stopped them from activating the alarm. Placing them all against the wall, as the rest of the hostages were being taken care of. What he found was a very high security safe, scanning for finger print and eye scanner.

Grabbing the bank manager took only about a minute, than getting to do his job was simple. Getting the safe door open, he walked into the room and started to fill his bags with money. Everything was going his way for once, nothing could go wrong.
StarKiller
StarKiller

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-09-05

Back to top Go down

Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! Empty Re: Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now!

Post by The Nekromonga June 24th 2014, 10:06 am

Black Star had taken the necessary steps to defeat the security at the Chase Bank, an institution clearly that did not subscribe to the Tech giant Wong Enterprises’ latest security tech, as they’d been stopped inches from pressing the silent alarm. However, there was one thing he’d not account for- the metahuman population that seems to be emerging in Chicago that was on the side of good.

And, much to Black Star’s misfortune, he got one of the big ones.

Despite being Wong Enterprises’ heir apparent, Xiaolongnu was a simple girl who preferred to walk and to meet with people as an ordinary young lady. In the course of these walks she would often come upon situations that needed her intervention, and the bank robbery qualified as one of them. She’d started her superheroing activities with a bank robbery after all, one that her alter ego was known for.

She quickly slips into the alley to get ready, stowing her things and day clothes inside her backpack, already wearing her combat uniform underneath. She removed her glasses and untied her hair, standing proudly and confidently as she enters through the front door. Before she does, she calls the police, and given Chicago’s relationship with metahuman activities and pervasive crime, they’d be arriving very soon.

((After 3 turns the police will arrive and surround the building.))

Without saying a word yet, there were reactions already as the tall figure entered.

“Dragon girl!” A gasp escaped from one of the hostages, who had seen her during the young lady’s first robbery bust. Several more hostages looked up, before Black Star’s thugs told them to quiet down in a harsh and curse laden warning. They saw dragon girl in her new combat outfit, a 50-50 gray-white futuristic outfit to make herself stand out more and draw attention.

“Oh crap!” exclaimed one of the thugs, who knew one of the henchmen involved at said bank robbery. He goes to Black Star. “Boss! Trouble! We’ve got a cape! Dragon Girl! She stopped a bank robbery by turning into a friggin dragon! What do we do?”

“Yeah that’s right, you goons! It’s Dragon Girl! The police are coming and none of you are getting away with this. So, it’s your choice, going to jail or going to the hospital THEN jail!” She cracked her knuckles and smirked menacingly, having practiced her boisterous American bruiser persona in front of a mirror after taking acting lessons from Ellie.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now! Empty Re: Downtown Chicago.....bored of it, now!

Post by StarKiller June 25th 2014, 5:38 pm

Black Star started to fill the bags with money, gold and safety deposit boxes. This seemed like a joke for a company of this size, not to have better security. It was believed that they were cheap or just didn't it would happen to them...the fools.

He was finishing up with ten bags filled with money, when one of his goons had came over to him. A cape had strayed into the fray and that only meant trouble, these Americans were so typical. He said something through an ear piece and the goon had walked into the safe.

Gathering the bags, it was going to be about time for phase two. Already with the police on there way here, it was going to be rather unclean get away. So he only had to stall, or just trick this so called dragon girl with some logic.

Black Star walked out onto the floor, speaking secretly with his goons to stay calm. He didn't give off any signs of stress and didn't even care that she was here. His emotions were unread because of his helmet that covered his head and he was just doing his part of scanning her.

"I have to ask you to leave this operation alone miss, this is a trial test of a banks security systems against robberies. Employed by the CIA, now please go on with your day as we assure no one will get hurt in this operation. Thank you for assisting with the citizens, I will make sure that I will add that a meta-human had tried to save the hostages in my report."

He said in a calm and collective voice that could fool many, he was no idiot as he had researched that the government has been going such actions recently in rural parts of the state. So it would be logical to see if a bank can be blindly robbed in a very populated city.

Of course Meta-humans, especially heroes were always going off the deep end. Maybe she would understand or just try to stop us anyway. Taking his time to really look at her, she was taller than him and she was wearing a flashy outfit. He only rolled his eyes under his helmet as he prepared for the worst by taking nice deep breathes. Plus, a girl turning into a dragon....he believed it.

(Two posts for phase two)
StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 25th 2014, 8:34 pm

Xiao listened to Blackstar's story, finding it a bit difficult to tell if he was lying or not. She fell silent for a moment to think on it. With her enhanced predatory senses, She picked up on cues from the hostages and the goons, the hostages genuinely afraid and the goons nervous at Dragon Girl's presence. She too would play the stalling game.

"Well... if your operation is testing the security systems then you won't mind letting the people go and returning the money then." She said, crossing her arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller June 26th 2014, 3:35 am

Black Star looked at her with a frown on his face, of course she couldn't see it. He only snapped his neck as he stretched his body. What would be the best response to her? Putting his gun and shooting her between the eyes?

Yeah that would be the final trick, instead he focused on the logical reasoning of her words. They didn't come up right at all, because it was his job to steal the money.....or what he told her was his job.

"My job is to steal the money, proving security is not good enough to protect itself. You can have the civilians, but the money is going to be transferred over to a secure location. I don't have time to deal with you, I just want my check from the government"

He motioned for the the civilians to be released, but we still had some stowed away in the vault room. The bank manager, and two of his employee's...it was just encase. He hated to deal with people, especially self-righteous women. In the lobby there was him, three goons and the dragon girl. Between them all, was a rushing group of civilians and they were about thirty feet away from each other.

"So tell me, why do they call you dragon girl?" He asked interested in her name.
StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 26th 2014, 4:35 am

"Well... that's great then. Since the police will be here soon, You won't mind having them question you, since your story will check out and your superiors will get you by the end of the day." She said, crossing her arms and not budging from her spot.

She smirked at his question about her moniker. "Heh. Believe me, you don't wanna find out." She said simply. She was glad they were talking this out, buying time for the police to get here soon. ((after 1 more turn))

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller June 26th 2014, 5:57 am

He watched her, she was indeed just like him. Calm and collected, or just like waiting around for nothing to happen. Of course it was the cops that were approaching, and his ride was now here.

"I would like to speak to them, but this is a private matter. So I'm going to pass on the offer, good luck my dear."

When he said those words, a hole blew up by the vault. Creating a large hole that lead into a alley way of Chicago, the whole building shook in place for a few moments as the goons started to throw the bags through the hole.

What was on the other side was a armored truck customized by yours truly. The goons were happy, getting the job done and couldn't wait to get out of here.

He stood in place still, watching her for what she might do. Would she finally show her true powers and stop him? What could he do to change her mind, and the police....they will be alot of fun.

"So what are you doing tonight? I could use a guide for the this city." He said trying to get reaction from her.

StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 26th 2014, 10:33 am

“Everyone get out! I’ll keep these guys busy!” Xiao encouraged the hostages to flee now that the bank robbers were now focused on looting and fleeing. The Cape interposes herself between Starkiller and fleeing hostages, wondering if Star would ever actually attack them.

“Alright, looks like somebody wants to do this the hard way.” Once the last hostage was clear of the combat zone, Xiao ran towards Starkiller in a massive burst of speed. She didn’t expect to hit him, nor did she really intend to- she was going straight past him towards the vault where she heard the explosion.

If he didn’t consider it, or taught his lackeys, the money the goons took would include a dye pack that would detonate shortly after they finished loading the money. The dye would cover significant amounts of the cash, rendering them worthless. Xiao had the convenience of knowing this thanks to attending security seminars, but wanted to make sure the goons didn’t get far either, or end up shooting up the streets, nor the cops that were now within Xiao’s enhanced hearing range. They’d be here any second; Xia just needed to get them more time.

“Nobody’s leaving.” Xia said plainly, meeting the trio of armed goons who opened fire on the Dragon Girl with their machine guns at full auto. Dozens of rounds are poured into her at point blank range, but Xiao may as well have been calmly walking through a light rain shower. She completely ignores the goons and goes for the truck itself, seeking to topple it over on its side and rip out the rear axle.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller June 26th 2014, 7:20 pm

Black Star watched her take off, her speed was quite was impressive and scary. He knew that he couldn't match hers, but instead of trying to stop her. He dodged to the side, allowing her to rush past him and the incoming fire of his goons.

The bullets had bounced off of her like nothing, so she had a very durable body. That was going down in his notes, when she would rush past him. He would use his helmet to show him her trajectory course and than pulled a small ball from one of his pockets.

He tossed it towards her back, the small ball had changed into a spider and aimed to latch onto her lower half of her body. It's sliver design had started to glow red, as it was now active. Extending it's frame, it's heated tungsten claws would pierce into the first part that it would try to grab, as it wanted to stop her from reaching the hole that was blown through.

He told the driver to floor it with five bags of cash in his truck. Heading off towards the first main street that he could find and crash into nearby cars. He wasn't going to stop, trying to put some distance between him and her.

Black star told his three goons to get the other bags from the vault, while he looked towards the front of the building. The cops were here and demanded that we come in quietly....they had another thing coming as he walked out to greet them.
StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 27th 2014, 1:27 am

Apparently Xia found some kind of robotic spider latched onto her lower legs, the surprisingly strong robotics causing her to trip a moment. Xia tumbled and fell near the opening, smashing through dry wall and masonry alike. The three remaining goons watched as their getaway van sped away.

“None of you are getting away now.” She exclaimed. The goons didn’t bother to attack the known Cape, likely joining their boss as he left through the front door now that their getaway van was speeding away.

Meanwhile Xiao rolled over and looked at what she was dealing with, some sort of robotic spider thing with heated tungsten claws. At most they were causing Xia to feel a slight burning sensation that bore right through her suit and caused her skin to glow slightly.

“Ouch...” She grimaced at the heat, and took a moment to see what she was dealing with. It was unusually glowy for a robot, and her suspicions were confirmed as she felt it go off as she crushed it in both hands like a fire cracker to her. She smears the boiling plasma off her hands on the floor, her gloves melting off. Her hands redden from the heat. All this took up precious time as her attention was now divided as to whom to pursue, and decided to finish it all with their leader.

Right on time, the police were arriving on scene, more police cars pursuing the getaway van. The rise of metahuman activity in the city meant even the first response teams were now heavily armed and armoured than usual, and at least six squad cars were out in front of the bank. The hostages were being secured towards the back where ambulances waited for them.

A dozen police officers in tactical gear brought out assault rifles and shotguns, hiding behind their car doors, guns aimed at Black Star. “You’re under arrest, put your hands up!” One of them called out on the bull horn.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller June 27th 2014, 4:59 am

Black star looked towards the crowd, soon enough the area was filled with police. Civilians trying to watch the scene and the new helicopter covering the bank robbery. Like they didn't have anything better to do.

They told him to put his hands up into the air, which to everyone disbelief he did without a question. The goons had done the same thing, dropping there weapons on the floor. They sure had a decent amount of fire power here in the states, but still not enough.

Right behind the crowds of police, civilians and ambulances was a motorcycle that started to roar to life. On it's own, it turned to face the backs of all those officers and opened fire. Hailing machine rounds down the line and missiles hitting the police trucks to the side. Leaving a large amount of crossfire for the other innocents that were getting hit by the rounds without question.

The motorcycle crashed through the line of squad car that stood in it's way, appearing to the rider without question. The goons had started to run the other direction, leaving with the other bags while everything was in chaos.

The Rider looked towards the camera, deciding to speak his motto to the crowd.

"The Black Star has reaped your city, expect more to come and the nation to fall. Good night, my fans."
StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 27th 2014, 9:28 am

Xiao was intent on catching up to deliver Black Star to justice. For a moment he seemed to give up, then the calm was broken, all hell broke loose as he unleashed a bloody and deadly attack on innocent civilians and police officers with his bike. It was a completely unprovoked attack; no warning, no precedent, no demands, nothing.

It was a cold blooded massacre, nothing short of a terrorist attack. Xiao watched as innocents were gunned down and the police blown to bits, Black Star was no mere bank robbing criminal. He was a murderer and a terrorist, and Xiao resolved to stop him no matter the cost. Literally snarling with rage, she leapt from the bank’s porch, cracking the concrete at her point of lift off. She jumps high and aimed to smash Black Star’s bike to smithereens.

A deep and terrifying growl escaped from Xiao's mouth, pronouncing a sentence upon his actions. “You murderer!” the voice boomed with the wrath of the heavens and trembled the very city block.

The news helicopter above bore witness to this horrific scene of carnage, news stations in the city in shock at the horrific attack. They watched as a now anger filled Xiao leapt past them, descending upon the attacker in righteous anger, to deliver justice - the very wrath of god- upon the wicked. If her punch did not connect, it would unleash a powerful shockwave still, capable of sending anything within several meters of it flying or knocked over.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller June 29th 2014, 9:05 pm

Black star the scourge of all evil? What did it matter to him, he was getting payed to attack this country by it's own people. That was what it took to have justice? He was only the trigger man like every good campaign needed, but it still didn't feel right.

The roar of a life time had erupted his thoughts, as his suit had turned to see the Dragon girl coming towards him from the sky. Wanting to land a great punch of destruction towards him, but he only reacted.

His helmet plotted the course of her descent and would reach him within five seconds, four seconds now as time seemed to slow down to himself. His revolver slid out of his wrist and aimed towards her chest without trying to waist even a second of time.

Three seconds, when was about to press the trigger as his heat energy was already in the gun now. Two seconds left and he only braced himself as he pulled the trigger. Creating his own shock wave that cracked the floor beneath him, like her jump had done. The surrounding area had been affected by the wind crashing against itself, as the sound itself had left the area.

A sole bullet had traveled out of the barrel of the gun, that traveled at a speed of mach 2 which was about 1520 Mph. A this range, within 40 feet the time for impact was 0.00142536 of an actual second, leaving the target unknowing of what had occurred at least a few seconds after....if they weren't dead on impact.

The bullet capable of piercing through the strongest of armor, leaving almost no one safe from it's firepower and reach. Once the bullet made impact, if the target had weak armor it would pierce thought chest like it was nothing at all in the way, for those of stronger resistance would be pushed back into possibility another building or something like that by the sheer power of the bullet traveling at that speed

The material of the bullet made out of Tungsten and when than the hyper vibrations that would follow after that would focus on where it struck, causing the insides of that very person to rumble, possibility breaking ribs, affecting both the heart and Lungs causing major motor functions to slow down or cease entirely.  

Yet, he didn't know what would happen. If this didn't work, he didn't have anymore time to dodge or get out of the way.
StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga June 30th 2014, 12:39 am

Unfortunately, it was mass, not acceleration that would've decided whether the round would knock back Xiao. The bullet hit her center, slightly breaking her skin and causing a cut. She didn't feel the shot until after she'd landed.

As she crashed and delivered her attack, Xiao was not able to follow up immediately, but the power of her attack cratered the point of impact, and sent dust- and pretty much everything else- flying or toppling over. She struggled with the pain of the attack, hitting her square in the torso but unable to do more than embed itself in her skin and cause a bruise. Depending on how Blackstar survived the meteoric fall, he'd had only moments to decide his next action.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by StarKiller July 2nd 2014, 4:00 am

She attacked his motorcycle with her strength, causing a massive crater to form and sent Black star flying in a different direction. His craft was hurled in another direction as well, with a large hand print in it's side. Lucky for her that it had very dense armor, but it wasn't responding correctly at the moment.

Yet, he would still be sent flying by the destructive power that she used to crush the ground with. Despite what she was talking about, many of the injured civilians around her would also be effected. Causing her to be the bearer of some of those peoples lives as well, if she didn't help them soon.

Despite what she wanted to do, it was the choice between him and the truck. She ditched the truck, for him but now another piece of the puzzle was in the way. The well being of the civilians that still had a chance to be saved, looking towards the scene from the imprint of the wall he had created.

He would pull himself out of the wall, standing in a nearby apartment complex that was about 100 feet away from the crater as he looked towards the scene with his thermal vision. Tossing down four of his metal balls, the spiders did there jobs and jumped towards the civilians that were left. Two were attached to civilians, while the other two stood by idle for when the dragon girl would come out.

"Tell me, Dragon girl. Do you value me or the citizens?"

His voice was projected through one of the spiders, trying to lure her away from finding his position, as they all had the same heat signature that matched his own. The area was slowly growing hotter, as heat seemed to flood the area for some odd reason.
StarKiller
StarKiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top