The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
farewell Chicago I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
farewell Chicago I_vote_lcapfarewell Chicago I_voting_barfarewell Chicago I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
farewell Chicago I_vote_lcapfarewell Chicago I_voting_barfarewell Chicago I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

farewell Chicago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

farewell Chicago Empty farewell Chicago

Post by Blood Wraith December 9th 2011, 2:42 pm

It was an early morning for Derek Dawn, but none of that mattered today was the first day of the rest of his life it was straight shootin from here on out. Blood Wraith was to make the switch to pure goodness or atleast attempt it, in all seriousness the only thing he really wanted was attention and to be loved. Perhaps he could join the military again,but chances are if that happened they would find out about his special abilities and he would just become they're lab rat once more. No he needed something more like maybe a new city, this could definately be a great possibility perhaps L.A. or New York.

Derek started his day buy slipping his suite on and gearing up just before heading down to the travel agency, he still didn't trust Chicago although even if someone did attempt to shoot the only thing that would happen is he would heal then kick they're ass. So in his mind he was really saving someones life although once he arrived at the travel agency things didn't go as smooth as he had hoped. The lady behind the front desk wouldn't even allow him any further into the building she iven tried setting off an alarm.

"Come on lady we just wanna get to New York is that so hard, I promise I won't shoot anyone, atleast not untill I get to New York.....Dude your too honest you never straight up tell them that and besides we've turned over a new leaf remember"

The lady behind the desk really didn't take him seriously at this point and pointed him towards the door. So now he was stuck in Chicago with no way to New York and then the idea hit him he would take a bus. Derek was off he pack all his guns and gadgets away in a duffle bag and headed for the bus station. Upon arrival the guy behind the desk didn't take him too seriously as well.

"What are you...going to some kind of comicon event or something?

Blood Wraith shook his head and palmed his face, this was rediculous how could no one know who he was he's lived in and protected the city for years.

"I suppose you could say that now could I please have my bus ticket?"

As the ticket was printing the attendent was trying to make small talk, although it was like asking for Wraiths life story.

" So whats taking you to New York thats a long trip by bus"

Derek stood there dumbfounded he couldn't think of anything quick enough so he just spurted out random jiberish

"Well I'm in the process of becoming a better super hero and people here just kinda take me for advantage...dude thats becuase you've shot up half of Chicago...your really over exagurating it was more like a quarter.

The guy behind the desk hesitantly handed Wraith the ticket and with a skip and a jump he was off to his bus stop.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
farewell Chicago Bloodp
Blood Wraith
Blood Wraith
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top