The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Duality [Zell]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duality [Zell] - Page 3 Empty Re: Duality [Zell]

Post by Zell March 19th 2014, 5:17 pm

Raziel's blade pierced his throat, but yet one could hear the clicking of a gun. Ouroboros wa sbehind him, Gun locked and but an inch behind Raziel's head as it fired out with a shredding energy. Wherever Raziel moved he would be intercepted by Ouro's sword, or his newfound gun. Unlike one may have believed, to one such as him, at this moment...speed was no longer a concept. He literally transcended understanding...he could not even explain it, in infinit knowledge and wisdom...he simply WAS. No beginning...never ending... simply being. "God? Well we certainly have watered down THAT term haven't we?" He scoffed. Raziel was no laughing matter, but is vanity was anything but Godlike. He was foolish, and in the end that is why he could never succeed. He would never understand, he would never learn the things that was required of being what he was. It was never an issue of power...the potential was there...it WAS made real... but he still lacked the basics, and that is why a solid, structured individual would always, and forever be Raziel's superior. Ouroboros held out Godsbane and an energy spike shot out like an ice shard, aimed to shred any and all forms of Ethereal Energy.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 19th 2014, 5:56 pm

The blade seemed to run through Ouroboros throat, yet Raziel could see that it had not. As vain as he was, the ethereal was no fool and he would not allow himself to be tricked so easily. When the gun was placed behind his head, the male was already in motion, blade within his hand swimming out to once again try to take off the ethereals head, though along with that slash came atleast one thousand others. The assault was not the last of course as he rose higher in the air, avoiding the spike that was unleashed from Godsbane. Raising his own sword into the air, the wind seemed to pick up around it rapidly and with a slash, a burst of air pressure was unleashed from it, one that could have possibly split the isle in two.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2474
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell March 23rd 2014, 4:39 pm

Raziel was a slippery little bug, that was for sure. Ouroboros didn't truly have time to think abut his actions, instead they simply happened, as if something beyond himself had taken hold. He stepped off to the side, This...new creature...the one composed of both Atterrius and Lych. It did not move, and watched as the slash approached "Hush." Was all the creature said, an unholy echo to it's words with a reverb that sounded as a trio of people speaking all at once. The moment he said that, the pressurized air ceased immediately, and left nothing but a gentle breeze. Raziel seemed to have a response already planned out. He shot across and Slashed at Ouroboros, whim caught themselves within a momentary Deadlock before Raziel fired off of Ouro's blade and disappeared, only to reappear behind the creature, shattering the barrier with the faux Yggdrasil. He seemed to be charging with a purpose, thought the barrier slowed him, it was not enough to completely stop him.

Ouroboros manifested before them and slashed out at Raziel, forcing him to retreat slightly, but not before leaving a little present of his own. He slashed out with his own blade, the blade's energy flying out and bypassing Ouroboros, much to his surprise. With Ouroboros bypassed he noted that the energy was headed right for the two Jordan's, and subsequently Michael. Jordan's large clawed hand shot up, and the blade eradicated the arm, sending a burning golden glow up his arm, dematerializing the entire arm in seconds before bleeding into the chest, exposing the beating draconian heart....which illuminated and vanished. The Draconian eyes lost their glow and Jordan let out a deafening screech as the energy of his eyes flashed once more, creating an ethereal construct of sorts...creating himself a heart to sustain his own life. Silus looked up, glaring at Raziel. Was that attack aimed at Michael?

Ouroboros fired a flurry of shots at Raziel, before charging him with Godsbane and summoning forth Misanthropy and Imperium to his aid.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 23rd 2014, 5:03 pm

”Dammit, so close.” Raziel muttered with a rather devious expression, seemingly easily stepping out of the way of the attacks with only a few subtle movements, as if he did not move at all. ”Come on, step up your game a little, I’m getting bored.” With a single motion of his blade the ground shattered and he was already gone. ”Over here.” He whispered lashing out at Ouroboros from behind with his blade, and with it came multiple other strikes.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus March 31st 2014, 1:21 am

That was almost too close for comfort. Ouroboros was on Raziel like a banshee, driving a blade at his throat. Raziel could move if he'd like, but Ouroboros stepped up his game, as per request. He fired off and slashed and hacked away, only to have Raziel's wings shield him from the damages. Of course he let out the typical yell again and repelled the air, causing a sonic boom that sent Ouroboros back. The Creature snapped it's fingers and the Emerald sword manifested as it slashed at the gap. Raziel already appeared and kicked off the energy, spin-flipping back and about to strike out at Michael with the faux-Yggdrail, sparking alive with an electrical like effect of Dark Ethereal energy. He was, of course, glaring right at Michael only to find himself wishing Mike's eyes were open so he could watch the life bleed from the little puppet that caused him the little headache of waiting. He closed in, and he hit... but he didn't hit his mark. His hand sunk through flesh like it was a soft pillow, the "fat" enveloping around his hand as warm red "waters" spilled out upon his hand, cascading down like a waterfall. Muscles offered resistance, but nothing of consequence. The true tug was in the spine, with the middle finger touched. The strong calcium column stood but Raziel only looked up to find little glowing indigo eyes shaking as he looked down at Raziel's hand and the damages done. His little body spasmed from the electrical-styled current of energy surging through him. Raziel's gauntlet stopped sparking for a moment, almost as if he lost himself in thought for a moment, or like he was enjoying it. Silus looked up, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth as his indigo eyes began to lose their glow and fog over like cataracts. Silus lifted an arm weakly and placed it on Raziel's shoulder, whom allowed it simply because the child was obviously not a threat. Even Jordan and Shael began to wonder at this point. Why did this kid love Michael so much? Why did he love any of them that much. None of his siblings deserved that kind of love...none of his siblings deserved him, from their perspective anyway... so why did he do this... why did he do THIS!? Perhaps Raziel was wondering this too, maybe the boy was an enigma to even immortals and dieties...but it matter not, as Silus' hand tuched Raziel's arm his gauntlet sparked. Raziel was too slow to react to the instant blast, though not before he activated his own gauntlet and splattered a hole in Silus' abdomen, his stomach and heart liquefying and spilling out the gaping hole in the boys body as he fell beside Michael. Raziel did not escaped unphased however, his entire arm was rendered useless, and no means through the Etherium nor the Soul streams could assist him, and all healing magics would be pointless at this point.

Ouroboros snapped, He charged Raziel, throwing his bare hand through the impenetrable skin and clasping a hand around the ivory bone of the upper arm, and tearing it form the socket and delivering a powerful kick to the ribs. "H...el...Help...Si...lus..." Jordan commanded as he rolled over to his side and coiled around his siblings as a large meat shield. Xarlesssa continued on Jordan, sustaining him as Yancey focused on Silus, knowing full well that he alone could not save the boy...but he could try.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Duality [Zell] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt March 31st 2014, 1:38 am

Jordan watched mortified as Silus was run through by Raziel, by his bare hand as the dark blood ran thick from his small body, his mouth dropping slightly as he could only stare at the macabre sight. This shocked expression turned to a rather twisted one, lips curling into a pained expression at seeing the male being damaged as he was, watching perhaps the only good one within the family being run through with such callous dis regard. Michael felt something splatter lightly across his face, a warm sensation that was faintly liquid as his eyes fluttered open. He felt weak, so weak that his eyes wanted to close again but the shadow over him drew his eyes open a little more, soft mist brushing up against his cheek and giving a temporary strength. This shadow however was quickly lost, following a rather loud explosion, Michael’s head instinctively turning to what was…the body of his mutilated brother.

Either Raziel had made a point in trying to kill his younger brother, or he was somehow in the way of an attack that was aimed for him. The latter seemed incredibly unlikely, Silus had no reason to protect him, the person that had done so much, no reason at all. Michael drew in a rather shallow breath, feeling a pain within his abdomen that was low enough that he could feel, yet it was perhaps more of an annoyance than anything else. The young Jordan unleased a large amount of the healing most hat was pouring from his hands, increasing the concentration of the healing energies within the area, and hoping to make sure that no one died today. ”Come on Silus, don’t die on me now.” Jordan thought to himself as the mist attempted to heal the injuries caused by Raziel to both Silus and Jordan.

Raziels arm came off with a sickening tearing sound as the ethereal let out a pained roar, golden blood spurting from the stump that was once his arm, the faux gauntlet removing itself from the now useless limb as the ethereal distanced himself from Ouroboros. ”Ow, that actually hurt.” He growled lowly as a bright seafoam flame erupted from the socket and then began to rush outwards, taking more energy than the ethereal felt like admitting and forming an arm shape. Following that skin would form over the burning arm construct that was formed, recreating the arm as the fake gauntlet would disappear altogether, a blade of energy appeared within his hand and within that instant he was in motion, unleashing a barrage of strikes upon Ouroboros.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top