The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_voting_barValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_voting_barValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 Empty Re: Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Post by Zodiac February 20th 2014, 1:31 am

Zell really didn't know how to react, he just hugged onto Sean and he could have sworn he'd never let go. Though he'd be able to die right about now and face whatever after content with life. God that's pathetic. An eleven year old made his life complete apparently. Something about him being eleven actually enhanced the sensation's of excitement but also anxiety. His heart wouldn't stop racing, it felt like his heart was literally trying to thump out of his chest and run to Sean's. The thought made him giggle as he squeezed Sean, nowhere near strong enough to cause any pain. His eyes watered up and a tear trailed down his cheek. He didn't know why he did this to be honest. Mostly because...no matter how much he hated it....he loved Sean. He never wanted to let go, but he had to, just to peck him again and nuzzle his cheek against the jet-haired boy's, forgetting his own cheek was wet from the few tears of joy he shed.

"I-I.... I love you Sean." He nearly whimpered, apparently too excited to contains himself. Damn being eleven made one over emotional...then again, he felt better about crying...felt more comfortable showing weakness and emotions. He felt himself shudder as he placed the necklace around Sean's head. "I-I was gonna do this today...but I didn't know we were gonna... you know...be like this... the ring will fit when you...you know..." He blushed slightly, confessing his plans to do this regardless and insinuating that the ring was SPECIFICALLY tailored for Sean's finger and it would fit when he returned to his appropriate age. The waiter reappeared with drink refills and a little more food, Zell devouring his own quickly, suddenly feeling as if he needed to eat...as if he had a reason to eat...to push on. He suddenly realized...that in a few more hours...he was going to be his normal age again...it saddened him slightly...

"Hey...uhm...Sean. Let's go home..." He said, anxious to show Sean what else he concocted.

Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 Empty Re: Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Post by Arcana February 20th 2014, 1:42 am

So it had happened, Sean was now engaged to the very person that he would have never expected it to happen with. If his emotions weren’t being so unwieldy he would have been able to go through this without a single tear shed, but damn did they decided to just make themselves known. Zell hugged onto him tightly, and all Sean could do was return the gesture sweetly, small arms wrapping around the male in return. A single clear tear tricked from the edge of his eyes and he nuzzled his cheek against Zell’s not really noting the small amount of moisture that was present within that moment, he was far too happy now. ”Love you too.” Sean muttered serenely letting the necklace slide over his head and rest upon his neck, cold slightly against the pale flesh.

He said something along the lines of planning thing anyway, but Sean didn’t really let it bother him too much. Sean kissed Zell before taking a seat and the waiter brought their food and drinks, Sean devouring his own food with a fervor that could not be matched. Once that was done, Zell suggested that they go home and Sean raised a brow, slightly pleased that he was taking a little initiative. ”Yeah, we can do that.” He would say with a smile stepping down from his seat and looking to Zell as if silently saying lead the way.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 20th 2014, 2:19 am

Zell got them to the penthouse alright, then again...he kinda had an accident. He was on that emotional rollercoaster thing, where while in the elevator he practically glomped Sean, and hugged him tightly. His voice was shaky. "I-I don wanna get old wifout you." Zell whimpered, his anxiety and fear obviously present in his voice. He was kinda scared...what if he got old and Sean lost interest...or what if when Sean got older he was no longer interested in the older Zell? The thought of it just burned Zell...and he didn't have any idea why. he should hate Sean...but he doesn't want to...he can't. It kills him... just to make sure Sean knew the meaning of the sudden embrace he spoke.

"I-I...I wanna stay young with you...we...we can stay like this...grow up. We can leave Silus to do what he wants and we can just...be like this until we get back to being our ages. I-I don't wanna get older before you-I don't want you to hate me." He said, the last part bleeding out, almost as if it were habitual. He wiped his eyes and apologized, finding comfort in Sean yet again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 5 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 20th 2014, 2:31 am

Sean found himself suddenly glomped and tightly hugged within the elevator, drawing in breath and holding it for a while, until he let it go through his lips. It was mostly out of nowhere, considering that Zell had not really shown any indications of this earlier, but then again he did not know much about the male other than he seemed to be rather emotional this evening, not that Sean had any room to talk. What he muttered brought context to everything however, he did not want to grow old without him? He wanted to stay young with him? Sean was confused and for the most part dumbfounded by the idea that the male that had more than enough reason to hate him, wanted to be with him. After all he had done, ruining what could have seemed like a perfect life, virtually everything, and the little bastard loved him.

Why the hell was he crying? Sean wondered this to himself as he felt the few tears streaming from his eyes and then falling down cheeks to the floor. ”I could never hate you.” Sean found himself saying in the softest tone possible as the elevator came to a halt, perhaps to the floor that the penthouse was on. Pushing Zell off of him, Sean made sure that the smile was obvious. As if to make that part obvious, he kissed Zell again, fingers wrapping tightly around the tan males hand. ’Hey, I’ve got a great idea. How bout we build a pillow fort? It’ll be fun!” Sean said with a smirk, wiping away any residual moisture and dragging Zell along with him back into the penthouse.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 20th 2014, 3:04 am

Sean somehow always knew what to say, or do anyway. He ended up realizing that Sean was a rather...talented guy of sorts. he honestly didn't seem to realize it though. Zell smiled, helping Sean literally find every pillow, everywhere in the house. Zell quickly began folding sheets over, he drug his memory foam mattress to the ground and with create precision he actually began to cut the corners, turning the mattress into a massive ass floor for the fort. What he didn't tell Sean was using his bed's layering for the floor. He then took the couch cushions around  began forming walling on the interior. It didn't take too long...well that's lie. It took about four or five hours to finish this baby, but in the end it was probably the most epic pillow fort ever. It was a mixture of Sean's strength and resources with Zell's intellect and resourcefulness. The most badass Pillow-Fort ever had just been created, with a memory foam floor that served as a bed. The dome itself stood about 6 foot tall. Zell and Sean were on the inside, laying on their back, through the one end the fireplace could be seen, casting orange flame to dance across the yellowish foam mattress-floor. Zell just allowed himself to soak in, removing the excess than the regular needs to sleep. He then looked to Sean and rolled over, almost into him.

"Hey..." Zell said, latching onto Sean and looking directly at him, Silver eyes meeting emerald. "You are a hero..... you saved me." Zell said, his fingers drifting down to Sean's fingers and wrapping around, smiling weakly as sleep threatened to take over him. He blushed and nestled up into Sean, nuzzling into his little friend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 20th 2014, 3:13 am

Zell did not really seem to contest the whole idea of building a pillow fort and so there began the great endeavor of dragging together everything that needed to be brought together for a pillow fort. Sean had to take a few breaks within this long thing, considering it took a few hours to finish but in the end, with Zell’s brilliance and his pillow dragging, they found themselves with a rather nifty looking fort. Silver eyes narrowed with pride upon it, Sean smirking as if this were one of his greater works. The two would lay on the inside of the fort, together as the fireplace would cast a warm light upon the two.

Zell rolled over, almost into him as he drew the attention of the raven haired male, who looked to the tan skinned one with a wide smirk. Zell latched onto him, looking directly into his eyes with those emerald orbs of his. What the male said broke his heart ever so slightly, yet he could not help but smile despite that. Accepting the nuzzling male, Sean wrapped his arms around him and pulled him closer. Once he was sure that Zell was asleep, Sean whispered something before falling into sleep himself.

”Nah, you saved me.”

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 20th 2014, 3:32 am

It Morning came that day, his eyes opened to find himself within the pillow fort. Things had changed so much from when he had fallen asleep, primarily the sleeping arrangement. he was on his back and Sean was lying on top of him, almost using him as if he were a human mattress. Zell did not mind this in the slightest, finding that somehow in the twisting, turning and eventually the subconscious movements of either male, Sean's necklace and Zell's necklace were interwoven, almost impossible to unlock without waking the sleeping "raven" on his chest. Zell's fingertips gently glided against Sean's hair, tickling his finger's until he placed a hand on the back of his head. Zell smiled as he recalled what happened yesterday. What a random ass day that was, but it left him to wonder now...where was Ouroboros for all of this? Not that Zell cared right now. He had what he needed right there with him...and the other things he needed were safe enough that he could reach them.

He looked to Sean whose ear seemed to be plastered to his chest. Not that it would matter any really. He recalled the various pet names and titles of the little fallen Titan. "My Titan" The weak one, all of it was his titles before, but this time Zell had a name, one he believed was perfect for this little thing that was going. Zell brushed part of his hair away and kissed the sleeping boy on the forehead. HE didn't call him "My titan" or Sean or whatever he had before. All he knew now was that he looked down at the little guy and pressed his lips against his forehead, trying not to alarm his little friend and he spoke.... it wasn't My Titan, or anything of that nature...what Zell called him instead...simply...

"My Hero" He said, stroking the boys cheek with a free area.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top