The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Mayhem I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Mayhem I_vote_lcapMayhem I_voting_barMayhem I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mayhem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayhem Empty Mayhem

Post by Lochstar August 4th 2013, 1:40 am

Bruce Hunt
"I'm here to kick ass and take names. But I already know your f****ing names!"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Mayhem
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Black, white streak.
Eyes: Golden
Height: 6'1
Weight: 75kg
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Mayhem:

The Legacy

Personality: Bruce loves guns. Since a young age he has dreamed of weapons and wielding them. He has a great knowledge of weaponry and how it works as well as an uncanny aim which is bordering on the verge of ridiculous. He is cool, confident and not afraid to get his hands dirty. He always shoots first and asks question later, even if he ends up accidentally killing the person he was supposed to guard from others. But, what's a mission without a little collateral damage? He lives for the thrill of the fight and putting his life on the line and relishes the opportunity to go into a confrontation he has little or no chance of winning. Merely to test his won limits and feel alive.

History: Bruce was born the son of an attorney in New York. He was raised by his mother due to a divorce just after the time of his birth, this meant he didn't live at the level of luxury one would expect from the son of a lawyer. He didn't got to a fancy school, didn't get driven in to primary school in his dad's Mercedes, no he had it pretty rough. His mother worked hard and they lived decently and Bruce was happy with that. However his rough life changed as soon as he reached high school. In order to appease his mother Bruce tried for various scholarships to prestigious schools throughout the state. And won every single one of them. For, although he hadn't had the greatest beginning in life Bruce was actually a genius. Beyond that of any normal human, let alone 12 to thirteen year olds.

So, everything should've been hunky dory then. He would go well in school, surpass all expectations. Get a good job, like a lawyer or a surgeon. Perhaps become a scientist or businessman. He would end up having a great life and a great deal of money. But things never really go so well. Bruce was expelled in the first term. The school claimed he was worse than anything they had ever seen, causing extensive damage to property, ruthlessly injuring other children who had teased him (although he had never been sighted doing these acts and nobody ever knew how he did them) and just causing general havoc and mayhem. However due to his incredible intellect mother school picked him up, only with the same result. That time he lasted a week. He moved from school to school, each one rejecting him but another picking him up, using harsher rules etc as whenever he completed a test he scored beyond anything anybody had ever seen. Every school failed.

Eventually he dropped out of school claiming he was done with it. He applied for the military and was accepted based on his immense intellect and above average physical abilities. He managed to remain for exactly a year before the military was forced to kick him out due to the fact he nearly destroyed areas during simulation, often caused harm r near death to his comrades in order to complete the mission and, at one stage hijacked a tank and drove it out into the middle of the training compound before getting out and leaving it where it was for anybody to use. However the military didn't want to lose him and as such offered him a last ditch place in the Metahuman Marine Initiative. A platoon of highly specialized Methaumans who would survive his techniques and willingness to sacrifice life more easily than the members of the military. He accepted.

After he accepted he underwent slight genetic engineering in order to become more durable so that he, an ordinary human, would be able to keep up with his comrades with more ease.

The Powers

Power 1: Firearm Knowledge: Bruce has the ability to recognize and utilize any type of firearm or weapon with a proficiency usually known only to those who specialize in the use of the weapon. (8 INT)

Power 2: Incredible Aim: Bruce is an incredible shot, he can hit virtually any target at most ranges with relative ease. He can also take many trick shots which would be considered impossible to most. (3 ABI)

Power 3: Metahuman Durability: Bruce's skin has become impervious to virtually every type of attack. Bullets and knives have no effect on him and he is capable of taking ridiculous amounts of punishment. He can take missiles without a scratch and is difficult to harm even for powerful metahumans. This also gives him the side effect of being unable to tire in the amount of time it would take any normal human to. He can stay awake and active for days on end under high pressure circumstances making him perfect for field work. (8 DUR)

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult:
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 8
Ability: 3
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth:

Last edited by Lochstar on August 24th 2013, 8:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Lochstar
Lochstar

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

Mayhem Empty Re: Mayhem

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2013, 1:01 pm

The picture is broken, for basic starters.

For seconds, you have 3 8 stats.

We have a rule against 3 level 8 stats on a grid at a time. 2 level 8s can be present at one time; unless you plan on increasing one of the stats as soon as you gain enough EXP to do so.

Now, to actually address your powers! (:

Lochstar wrote:Power 1: Firearm Knowledge: Bruce has the ability to recognize and utilize any type of firearm or weapon with a proficiency usually known only to those who specialize in the use of the weapon.

Power 2: Incredible Aim: Bruce is an incredible shot, he can hit virtually any target at most ranges with relative ease. He can also take many trick shots which would be considered impossible to most.

Power 3: Metahuman Level Intellect: Bruce is able to create and utilize numerous highly advanced weaponry and firearms and is capable of solving equations and problems with absolutely no trouble at all regardless of difficulty.

Power 4: Metahuman Durability: Bruce's skin has become impervious to virtually every type of attack. Bullets and knives have no effect on him and he is capable of taking ridiculous amounts of punishment. He can take missiles without a scratch and is difficult to harm even for powerful metahumans. This also gives him the side effect of being unable to tire in the amount of time it would take any normal human to. He can stay awake and active for days on end under high pressure circumstances making him perfect for field work.

Power 1: This is tied to INT. It'd be nice if you listed that next to the power like: Firearm Knowledge (8 INT):

Power 2: This would be coupled with reflexes/fighting skills and intelligence. But, the trick shots sound like a form of ability. Example: I have a character, Mirshann, that has a spell she uses to make near impossible shots.

Power 3: The weaponry, when passed a certain level, cannot be utilized by your character unless the character made it, or was given permission by another character while in character. Or, if you discuss the situation OOC. If every character with 8 INT decided they wanted to, they could use this power you've listed and use anyone's INT or OCC weapons just because "they can."

Power 4: He's as durable as level 8 DUR allows him to be. I do like the adaption of staying awake you've added as flare.

----

If you have any issues, feel free to give your argument.

I say you readjust your grid to show your ABI for "impossible/trick shots" ability. If everyone was able to make impossible shots w/ FS or INT, then so many people would be attempting to God Mod attacks.

So, I hope you don't feel singled out or the like. I say you sacrifice either a couple points from FS or DUR to put in your ABI for the trickshots/impossible shots. 2-3 should cover the skill.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Mayhem JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar August 5th 2013, 5:17 pm

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=anime+character+with+guns&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=fRQAUp7bBsefkgXhzYGwAQ&biw=1024&bih=672&sei=fxQAUqSyI4yfkQWV0oCYAw#biv=i%7C4%3Bd%7CA3k_V9TofSeU4M%3A

There's the link to the image, works for me, but I'm usually on an iPad.

I'm going to make some high tech weaponry later, just wanted to get my character approved Smile. That's what that power was about, I removed it anyway.
Lochstar
Lochstar

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2013, 6:39 pm

All right. We're good to go as soon as you fix your image. Make sure you grab the link of the image. You can PM it to me, because that link just takes me to page 1 of your google search.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Mayhem JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top