The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_voting_barValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_voting_barValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Post by Arcana February 16th 2014, 5:42 pm

”Yupp.” Sean said simply squeezing the males hand a little tighter before ushering him from the room, pushing the door open with his free hand. Aside from Zell seeming like he expected everyone to spontaneously smack him, things seemed to be going pretty well and that was something anyway. Of course he had no real answer to the question that was asked, which was what they would do, considering that he was about as lost as Zell was. Honestly Sean was not expecting to end up spending the day with the little Zell but it ended up that way didn’t it? Not that he was complaining anyway, it was nice that he wasn’t the only eleven year old here, but how did this happen? Of course it seemed that Lucifer had some kind of comment on that, or he was literally throwing up, Sean could not quite tell about the sarcastic male.

Scowling lightly at the male, he would turn to Silus though the idea of turning everyone into eleven year olds was a hilarious one within itself. ”Only twenty four hours? Lucky him.” Sean questioned, adding the last part perhaps a little bitterer than intended, but that’s how it came out. What perhaps put the icing on the proverbial cake was…swimming. Sean gulped loudly, upon hearing the suggestion, fingers fiddling with trhe hem of his shirt realizing one thing; that he could not swim. Sean never really tried to learn, which in the long run it was a detrimental weakness, but that was it really, he could not swim…and drive. It had nothing to do with his eleven year old body, Sean just could not. ”Swimming? I dunno, I don’t really like to swim.”

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 Empty Re: Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Post by Zodiac February 16th 2014, 7:33 pm

Zell seemed disheartened when the bitter tone slipped through. Swimming was brought up, and with that Sean managed to crush Zell's slowly escalated hopes of doing his favorite pastime. Zell shrunk back slightly, almost as if he were conceding defeat...as if his opinion held nothing to the situation. Even at this Luci cringed at this. He had finally put two and two together to get the appropriate Four. Yancey and Silus were both so adorably dumb to it however... but even Kaisses and Hocus caught on. Looking to each other in disbelief as they let out a low pitched whine to alert each other that the had reached the same conclusion. Zell however remained silent and let Silus and Sean talk.

"Really? No wonder daddy had always never asked you to swim with him... Uhm... I dunno...What are you guys...you gotta stay out of trouble." Silus mused the first part before he shrugged. Staying out of trouble for these two was like telling a person to not breathe. Silus looked to Zell, whom still didn't seem to like the concept that he couldn't swim...but the child was willing to let the situation die. "Seriously...you might be stuck here all day... unless you have specific areas that my pack could watch ya." Silus offered up. He was going to make sure these two were safe, no matter what. For once, he was the one who had the power. And if Michael showed up for any reason trying to keep his crown...Silus would mess him up and any Ethereal army he brought with him...and he'd do it with a glad heart. Despite the fact he loved Michael, and he still...believed in him..... that didn't mean he didn't have a piece of his mind and a little bit of street-justice to repay the bastard-prince.

"w-whatever you wanna do.." Zell stammered bashful and halfhearted as he seemed to just pause there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 2 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 16th 2014, 7:59 pm

Sean had a feeling that he had done something wrong, and that was evident within the little male flinching from him. So even now it seemed he was the bad guy, or so it would seem at any rate. Silus spoke about staying out of trouble, as if Sean actively sought to get himself in trouble, when trouble had some sort of weird thing for him. The idea of being stuck here all day did not appeal to Sean in the least, and dealing with the sulking Zell did not seem appealing, not as much as it was. With a light sigh, Sean swayed the hand clamped onto Zell’s back and forth, turning his attention to the nearby window as a bird flew by and then turned back to Silus. ”Swimming doesn’t sound…too bad, I guess.” Sean said with a reluctant sigh.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 2:45 am

Zell perked up a little and then leaned into Sean a little. "W-we don't gotta..." He said, his voice low and quiet, almost as if he were sad he might have inconvenienced the jet-haired male. His big green eyes seemed to scan over Sean's face. Before Sean would have been able to protest however, Kaisses charged beneath Zell and flipped him up in the air, catching him on his back and heading for the elevator. Hocus would politely offer Sean the ability to get on his own accord before the wolves would take them out. With Yancey's help the wolves and the young boys riding them would be relatively invisible, thanks to the light bending pup known as Yancey. They finally got to the pool in the massive hotel, free of people at this hour as he wolves tossed the boys onto the comfy padded chairs they normally kept in the high-end hotel. Yancey trotted up with two bathing suits and dropped one at each child's feet. Zell stammered slightly, noticing that his green swim-trunks were the ones dropped at Sean's feet. He quickly snatched them up and handed the other swim-trunks with a sheepish smile.

"Dressing rooms...?"
"You're invisible...it's not like they can even see you watch." Kaisses said as he went to the doorway where it leads to the hallway and he propped up on his back legsa and began to...dance? He was bobbing around like Commander Shepard from that old game...it was kinda funny.

"What does the Fox say? It says I pity the fools who're a part of that pack." Hocus said, the little dirty-blonde kid laughing as Silus walked in and poked Kaisses, sending the wolf staggering back.

"Oh you little Bas-" The wolf said before SPLASH right into the water. Zell had already changed before running off and diving in after the silver wolf.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 17th 2014, 3:02 am

Sean looked to the male, who jerked slightly the motion only slight really but enough for Sean to feel it. The kid was….hopelessly timid and it kinda broke his heart, though he did not really have time to reply before the kid was taken away by the rowdy Kaisess. Looking to where the wolf had taken off running, Sean sighed to himself and hopped on Hocus, who with the help of Yancey’s light powers ran with both of them down the lobby without a single look offered and then they were at the pool. Being tossed from the wolf onto a chair, swimming wear was thrown to them. What was given to Sean looked kinda odd, considering that it was not the type of swim wear that he usually wore and Zell quickly switched them out. Looking around, Sean swiftly changed into his swimming trunks, which looked somewhat like simply boarding shorts really.

With the change done, Sean slowly inches towards the edge of the pool, lightly touching the surface of the water with a fingertip, as the sun beamed down on his shirtless back. He would probably burn, but then again ethereal bullshit tended to fix that up. Watching the others do what they did, Sean chose to sit on the edge and let his legs flop about in the water, the cool sensation washing over his legs. "Eh, its not that bad."
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 4:11 pm

. Zell was happy being wet. The kid was almost more dolphin than human when it came to the water. He loved it, the feel of it, the chill it gave you, the water shifting beneath him as he floated upon it. He splashes Kaisses whom doggy paddled towards Sean in the shallow end and walked u the steps. He began shaking himself off, completely forgetting about Sean being close to him. Yancey did his best and tried to get all of the water with a light shield, but of course he couldn't get everything, and he rolled his eyes at Kaisses, whom trotted over and lay down on the dry yet smooth flooring. Zell however doggy-paddled himself too, almost as if mocking Kaisses but he reached the shallow end, planted himself on his knees and tugged gently on Sean's swim-trunks at the cut V hem. He pushed it between his thumb and index finger, playing with the hem tip of the V and his eyes wandered up and he looked to Sean with a little smile.

"arentcha gonna come in?" He asked, tugging on the hem a little more firmly, but nothing impressive. He cocked his head to the side and let out a pleasant little hum. Meanwhile Silus' group were whispering, Lucifer joining them shortly after, taking to a chair and putting a towel over his eyes. Silus excused himself saying he had things he had to do. Yancey hopped up and demanded to follow him, taking off after Silus like an eager pup. Luci herd whispers and with the whispers he looked out.

"Yo Zell! What's that stuff called? Raw fish, seaweed." Luci asked, Zell had a happy loojk on his face. You would have thought that him being able to answer a question was the highlight of his life. He seemed to bounce where he knelt and smiled, revealing a missing canine on his right side.

"SooSee" he stated. Lucifer took to laughing hysterically, an explosive laugh and Kaisses rolled onto his back, spazzing around as he laughed as well. Hocus laid himself down and placed his paw over his muzzle. Zell gave a little chuckle too, obviously his highly advanced brain mssed the fact that his odd speech was the butt of the joke.

"Ah-haha-hazell. Z-Zell. What was the name of the little dog you and that blonde kid had growing up? W-what was the kids name again, the one that lived with you?" He asked. Unfortunately for Sean and Zell they had no idea that without Silus there to regulate him, the rather benign Lucifer turned into a total prick... this was apparent when Zell seemed to bounce happily again as he answered.

"Spawky... and it was Noiall." Zell said. Lucifer cradled his gut again and Zell finally realized what had happened. For someone so bright he was really a dim child. He started to tremble a little and his eyes narrowed his face turning red as he lost his smile and he sank into the water slightly. Zell had completely forgotten about his speech impediment and his inability to speak clearly until he was thirteen. It was the reason he gave Silus such a hard time about speaking properly at ten and eleven. As if he knew he wasn't going to get Sean to join him, he gave into his embarrassment and went onto his back, drifting away a little bit in the water. Kaisses let out a loud yelp when Hocus snapped, nipping the ear of the silver wolf, and boring fangs at Lucifer. It was clear form Lucifer's aura that he was more powerful...and he knew it. Though Hocus had never lost his "Zen" like he had here. Today seemed to be a first for many things.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 17th 2014, 5:16 pm

Sean shielded himself from the assault of water droplets from the soaking wet wolf, yet even with the photokinetic barrier he would find himself being splashed either way. Sean glared at the wolf for a moment, before wiping away a few of the droplets from his face, and then continuing kicking his legs in the water, medium ripples issuing from that point before they died away. Okay, this was better than he thought but that did not mean he was having fun. The little Zell swam up to him, and began to fiddle with the ham of his trunks, and looking at him with a smile that would perhaps cause spontaneous diabtetes. Sean thought this over, considering that for the most part he could not swim but there was a shallow end, one that was like 3 feet , so he could just float there. Yeah, that would work just fine.

Begrudgingly Sean slipped into the shallow end, water reaching up to just a bit above his chin, the dark haired male narrowing his eyes slightly, shivering once submerged. ”There…I’m in.” He said obstinately, pursing his lips, as he seemed to cross arms over his chest. He had a feeling that he would have to reveal his great deficiency when Lucifer butted into the situation with a question, asking Zell what something was…sushi? Sean would have answered first, but the little tan male did, but the pronunciation was…off. Sean cocked an eyebrow upwards, a littte confused. ”Sushi.” He muttered tinged with his accent. The blonde male seemed to guffaw.

It did not really take Sean long to realize that this Lucifer guy was a perfect asshole, not even really at this point. The dark haired male glowered at him, a low hum sounding somewhat like a growl emanating from his throat, off set by the fact his voice was not deep to begin with. Zell seemed to take exception to the teasing, seeming to slink off a bit and floating around the pool. Sean contemplated this for a moment, and then humming pleasantly to himself, splashed a little water at Zell to get his attention.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 8:21 pm

Zell's eye popped open and he saw Sean with a little pout and his arms crossed Zell smiled and his eyes lit up like he head just forgotten what was said moments before, even thought he still stung inside. He slowly floated forward and wrapped his arms around Sean and smiled as he let go, suddenly realizing he just kinda assaulted the kid. He giggled about how Sean's chin was touched by the water and he splashed the boy back. He backed off and swam into the four foot section and splashed from a distance. He kept an eye on Sean and cocked his head to the side, meanwhile Lucifer was "ejected" from the pool area by an angry Hocus.

"Got ya!" Zell giggled as he leaned back and shot through the water into the five foot section and turned around looking to Sean expecting him to follow...

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 17th 2014, 8:30 pm

Sean dipped into the water slightly, where his mouth was slightly under water and blew into the water, a few bubbles flowing to the surface and bursting. His eyes followed the male, who was floating closer towards him and then wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter, male who was not quite expecting it. He didn’t really fight against it, in fact a smile formed on his lips, and then transforming into a grin. Soon enough however he unwrapped his arms from around Sean and moved back into deeper waters, and that was when Sean found himself at a rather awkward position. He could not really follow after the male, that would leave in in water over his head, and as stated before…couldn’t swim. From what he could guess, the water Zell was in was about five feet deep and that was more than Sean could hope to stand in, even if he were older. Swallowing deeply, Sean looked around awkwardly, blushing lightly as he averted his eyes. ”I….uh…I can’t swim.” He would mutter before dipping once again in the water, blowing more bubbles.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 9:13 pm

Zell's heart sank. He felt like a bad person. He just put Sean down for not being able to swim. No he didn't say anything, no he didn't give any inkling that he found it odd...but deep inside not knowing that hurt him. How could he not know that about Sean? The person he loved. Zell shot forward with surprising speed, especially for a boy who couldn't even run that fast on land. Granted... he was rushing towards something like Sean, so it was something that required haste. He popped up outta the water and wiped his hair away a little and floated in front of Sean, head cocked off to the side.

"I-It's okay. Swimming is lame.... unless...you wanted to learn... I could teach you." Zell said. It was sort of cute how he went from one extreme just to change himself for Sean. Though he obviously didn't think of that when he offered to teach Sean. It was endearing how the boy had basically "trained" himself to conform to Sean so quickly...though Hocus just whined about it quietly in his chair, knowing the dark methodical easy his mind was broken to do such. He smiled at Sean, his eyes locked on him looking forward to a response. Hocus' ears perked up waiting to see what the boy would choose to do. He could learn to swim from Zell, who was obviously rather adept at it himself, or he could use the fact Zell had basically turned completely subservient and take the party in a different direction. Whatever it may be, Hocus remained with them at all times...out of sight, but close enough for a rescue.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 17th 2014, 9:22 pm

Sean found himself embarrassed, and he could not even really place why he was. Perhaps it was that Zell enjoyed swimming so much and he could barely do the simplest of swimming stuff? Honestly he was unsure, but all he knew was that his face was turning a slight red color, silver pools turning towards the male that was swimming fastly towards him. The way that he said swimming was lame confused the raven haired male who slowly surface from the water, seeming to perk up at the chance to learn how to swim. ”You could?” Sean asked, sounding more excited than intended as he offered a toothy grin. Of course Sean would accept the help if offered, but he didn’t want to inconvenience him in any way. ”That would be cool.” Sean said finally poking Zell lightly on the nose before taking a step back, and then two forward.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 9:58 pm

Sean poked him on the nose, Zell watched it the whole way through and flinched, no matter who it was. He flinched and trembled, letting out a slight whimper. Sean recoiled a step, but then took two steps forwards before stepping right up to Zell. Zell's face burned up, embarrassed that he acted the way he had. He never thought Sean would hurt him, but that didn't seem to help him any. He quickly shifted around Sean, and tugged back on him, as if trying to urge him to lean back. If Sean would fall back Zell could use the water to help him hold Sean up and get him to relax.

"I-it's all about relaxing." Zell said, Sean maybe picking up on his little "impediment" affecting his speech ever so subtly. It was kinda cute to most people, especially when something so smart came out of his mouth. It sounded like a Chibi-genius talking through a little boy's mouth. Zell supported Sean's lower back and between his shoulder blades and told him to take deep breathes in and exhale slowly. He slowly and daftly got Sean to trust the water, and removed himself from the equation. He let Sean float until he floated right into his abdomen and he waved at the boy with a wide grin, his missing canine apparent now. He giggled as he splashed Sean's face a little. "Now ya just gotta do that on your face!" Zell said, showing him just as he meant. Zell went onto his face and remained afloat on his face, just...floating there. Almost as if he were dead. After about three minutes he surfaced and took in a sharp exhale and shook his head like a dog and grinned.

"Don't gotta do it that long. But just do that." He said with a little spazz in his arms, making a little splash.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 17th 2014, 10:15 pm

The boy would recoil and the more Sean saw the reaction within him, the more he wondered if someone had beaten him. Part of him pities the male and another part wanted to brutalize the person that had done so, if that were the case anyway, ye the knew that he couldn’t; not as he was anyway. Still, he would follow Zell as he did whatever it was he was doing, tugging lightly on him as is directing him to lean back. It was a simple enough thing to do, but Sean did not feel very comfortable with it, the whole trust thing not sinking in at the moment. Would Zell let him drop into the water? No was what came to mind and if that did happen, he could easily stand up, stop himself from drowning, so long as he did not get caught within the deep end.

Taking a deep breath, Sean would go along with whatever it was that Zell had in mind, leaning back. The impediment within his voice was there, but in Sean’s mind it was cute, so it did not really bother him, granted he was not the most eloquent of speakers. He had to relax, and that was exactly ewhat Sean was doing, soon enough he could float on his back, or appeared to be anyway. Slowly but surely the fear was melting away, Sean doing his best to relax and so far seeming to do well. He wasn’t doing that bad actually, better than expected at any rate. Not like he was expecting to master swimming instantly, but floating he could get the hang of. What threw off his concentration somewhat was the splash of water to the face, Sean squirming as he wiped it away.

Rolling ever so carefully onto his stomach, Sean ended up sinking. Quickly surfacing Sean wiped his eyes with the back of his hands until he felt the slight stinging sensation fade away. ”Hmmmm.” Sean hummed to himself once again trying that trick Zell did, this time it coming together better than last time. Well for the most part at any rate. ”Like that?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 17th 2014, 10:49 pm

"Yeah..yeah roite." Zell said, blushing before he cleared his throat and corrected himself, speaking clearly "Right" but his impediment was still VERY noticeable. He then showed Sean to, while laying flat, kicking his feet alternating, one at a time, as if he were trying to be a human motorboat. Then he showed that you arch an arm and you treat your arms like dolphins, arching up and over, alternating and turning your head to breathe occasionally. Zell showed him exactly how to do it, and then returned to Sean, to walk him through it one step at a time.

"Okay....on your belly." Zell chirped, and then cleared his throat before resuming to try and teach Sean. "Now just move the feet, then arch the arms." Zell said as he tried to urge Sean to swim.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 17th 2014, 11:18 pm

The boy chuckled lightly at the slip up, the impediment seeming to once again rear its head within the male’s speech. Now came the fun part, which was learning how to swim and that was not exactly something he was looking forward to. IN words it would have been complicated but in actions it was so much simpler, and so Sean tried to make sure that he could follow everything that was being done. So he would have to float on his belly and then work from, there, doing the paddling and things like that. Arch his arms and kick his legs. This went well…kind of, not exactly yet he was soon gliding across the water at a snails pace, looking somewhat ridiculous. Taking a break for a second, Sean once again stood in the shallow end, feet touching the bottom. ”Hey…I think I’m getting the hang of this.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 12:12 am

"Yesh!" Zell cheered, not masking his impediment he was so excited about it. He chuckled as he realized that Sean was kind of a natural. He himself began to swim in a sideways strafe, giggling and looking like he was up to no good. Suddenly he closed it and shook his head slightly, knocking the water off his hair a little as he bumped into Sean. "Yerra natural!" He cheered as he brushed past Sean and continued to swim around. In the end it would just come down to refining his swimming ability, which now that he had the basics it would be much easier.

"Psst...Sean. Race me to the ladder." he whispered into Sean's ear, pointing to the ladder at the half-way mark of the pool. He took Sean's hand under the water and began tugging, a reassuring smile. He obviously had some reason for wanting to go there. He would be careful to watch Sean, and even let him win...if Sean didn't start to drown. He was careful to watch Sean...if he'd get into trouble he'd save the day if he could...and if not, he'd reach the ladder second and sigh, putting his good acting skill to work by rubbing his eyes and looking to Sean. "Y-you cheader" He chuckled, jokingly once more embarrassed by his voice. He needed to watch that more carefully...it might annoy Sean. He then latched onto the ladder and pulled himself up, motioning for Sean to follow him. Out of the water was probably the best thing Sean felt, until Zell led him to the objective. Of course the sign says no one under 12 years old...but between Zell and Sean...what the hell were rules?

"Goodbye pool, hello warm bubbllah thingy" Zell said, meaning bubbly thing, but it came out funny...of course. He hopped in and sat on the built in bench, the three foot water was perfect for him, especially when he could sit with his shoulders just above the water level.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top