The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_voting_barValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_voting_barValentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 Empty Re: Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Post by Arcana February 19th 2014, 12:05 am

Zell seemed to react positively to the finger that poked his mid-section, folding much like a taco as a giggle escaped from his lips, much to Sean’s pleasure. The boy then weaseled his way around behind Sean, and wrapped his arms around him, the dark haired male playfully struggling, though he had a feeling he was slightly stronger than Zell. ”I’m stronger than you?” Sean found himself snickering as the words issued from Zell’s mouth, unable to really control himself at that point as he laughed. It was so strange to know someone that he was stronger than, though something told him that when it came to mental power, Zell still outstripped him greatly. Pulling himself from the hold, Sean lightly kissed Zell on the nose before taking a step back, and with towel wrapped around his shoulders the two would make their ways to the elevator.

Reaching the penthouse did not take too long and already did the smell of it hit him, Sean taking a deep breath and stretched out his slightly sore limbs. Zell disappeared into the kitchen and pulled out a cellphone, doing something with it, though Sean was not sure what that was. He was probably texting someone like Silus, so Sean did not really intend on butting into what was happening, and instead chose to stand where he was, which made Hocus getting in his way no big deal. Zell joined him soon enough and stood by his side, not as clingy as before, though Sean would have been fine either way. ’I guess I’ll take a shower first.” Sean said with a light smirk quickly taking up the bathroom, and doing the usual shower thing, which involved shampoo and things of that nature,

While he knew body hair would not amplify the stink that would have existed, there was likely still something that would have been there. So Sean made sure to wash until some patches of his skin seemed to turn red from how much scrubbing was done. With that done he would towel himself off once again, wrap it around himself and then walk from the bathroom with a mess of dark brown hair upon his head. The other male would then get a chance to do his bathing thing, while Sean changed into some clean clothing. A simple t-shirt and then little plaid shorts with a mixture of blue and white, and come shades of grey. Plopping himself into the couch, Sean let his legs dangle over the edge looking down at the floor until Zell came from the bathroom and sat beside him.

Hocus appeared, or what Sean assumed was Hocus within his human form with a few board games. ’I haven’t played Life in a long time, so how about that one?” He would ask looking to Zell to see if he agreed with that.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 Empty Re: Valentines day mayhem [Ouroboros]

Post by Zodiac February 19th 2014, 1:06 am

"Life sucks..." Zell said with a huge grin, hoping that the joke was caught. Because if it wasn't he was going to have to explain it and tell Sean about how he was meaning REAL life, and not the board game. Which would retract form the humor which was just a very Zell thing to do. He giggled and nodded to Hocus, confirming that Life was the game to play. He got to his knees and sat down the way he did when he studied under Ryurou-sama and sat back on his heels, resting with hands clasped over his knees and his wet brown hair clinging to his head. He looked to Sean, spinning the dial in the middle to see what turn he took and he spun a 1. He went last, so according to Hocus he got to pick what car he wanted first. He put his fingers on the green car, looking to Sean as if asking permission. With permission he'd take the green car, if Sean even hesitated though he'd quickly scoop up the purple car, because purple is cool as heck. He'd then wait for Hocus and Sean to get through their preliminaries.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Valentines day mayhem  [Ouroboros] - Page 4 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 19th 2014, 1:35 am

Sean snickered at the small joke made, perhaps taking a second to think over the fact that it was a joke and then looking pleased by the fact that everyone had agreed upon it being the game they played. Copying Zell, Sean chose to sat the same way that he did, and the same way that his dad sometimes did. It only took a small while, but the dial was placed and Zell spun it first. He got a one and that meant he would be going last, Sean flicked the dial and it spun around, landing upon nine, which meant he was likely to go first. The tan male seemed to look to Sean as if asking permission to grab the green one and he would not before reaching for the blue car, holding it precariously betwixt his fingers and then placing it upon start. ”Okay, lets get this thing started.” He said pleasantly before cracking his knuckles.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 19th 2014, 2:01 am

. Zell let Sean take his turn and the game went on. It was different to look at life like "LIFE", though he managed to laugh at Sean 's choice in career path...when you had the option to enter college or enter the work-force. Zell took college, much as he did in real life. He even ended up laughing when he fell behind Sean by literally a block. Sean ended up married first, which was all fine and good...it was part of the game, you apparently need to. Zell just giggled, thinking about what to do next. He saw Hocus soming up strong behind him, and even rushing past him, of course having to stop to get married. Zell chuckled again...apparently the guys at Milton Bradley were all single and desperate, or they didn't think the game was any fun without a spouse. Granted you can land on a "Have a kid" but still...there are single parents....

Zell spun and of course he get's a nine...but because he has to stop at the next block (which was get married) and he would need to end his turn there. Just his luck. Hocus once again felt the need to announce that someone landed on get married, and reached into the box. Before he could, Zell reached over the board and took the dirver form Sean's car and put it in his passenger seat. Wearing a little smile he hummed as he looked to Sean, sticking his tongue out slightly, playing around as he retracted his tongue and sat there. Hocus just chuckled and took the blue piece back and put it back to the blue car, giving Zell his own little pink piece. Zell didn't make too much of a fuss, and the game continued on. Eventually, it got to Zell's car having five kids... he looked to Sean and smirked. "This feels oddly famiwiar." He said, clearing his throat and blushing. "Familiar" He corrected himself. When the game of Life concluded, Hocus had lost, though the end results didn't matter to Zell any, because Silus returned, the night was upon them. Apparently playing a game of LIFE takes longer than one though.

"Sorry guys. We're back. We got done what we needed to, you guys can go to dinner now if you want." Silus offered. Zell smiled widely, looking to Sean, before snapping back to Silus, standing up and firing off at him, whispering something. Silus nodded as if he understood and then Zell returned to Sean, wherever he may have been then.

"Where ya wanna go?" Zell asked Sean, making it quite clear he would not be picking the venue tonight.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 19th 2014, 2:14 am

The game of life went surprisingly well, Sean ending up married first, which was strange enough. If anything, he had expected Zell to end up being married first but that was what he was what he got for expecting anything different. Lots of dial spinning went on, though Sean’s favorite part when Zell reached over to his own car and placed his own piece into his own car, though that was quickly rectified. ’Well, yes it does.” Sean said with a raised brow in reaction to the whole it seeming familiar, smirking widely. In the end Sean won and that was it really, though the game itself felt like it took forever. Soon enough Silus came from whatever it was that he was doing. ’Silus!” Sean seemed to say cheerily shooting up, seemingly happy to see his son. ”Where do I wanna go? Well I do know this fancy Italian place not too far from here, it has good food and is pretty nice. Been there a few times.” Sean found himself muttering before looking to Zell. ’Sound good to you?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 19th 2014, 2:38 am

"Hey dad!" Silus basically cheered at Sean, hugging him and then waiting to see how these events unfolded. His own mind was wandering though. He laughed as he drifted off wondering about the events of the day, Yancey in his human form clinging like that dang girlfriend one could never get to let the hell go.

"S-sure...fancy? Should I change? I better huh?" Zell asked, almost as if he were asking Sean his opinion. Silus was shocked, he had never seen Zell or Ourobroos like this before. Normally Zell or Ouroboros made people their bitch....but the only bitch making now involved Zell making himself Sean's bitch. The worst part of this was that Zell did it to himself happily, it was almost submissiveness to the point it made Zell look like....he had Stockholm syndrome. Things finally clicked in for Silus, and it saddened him. What if Lucifer was right? What if Zell was showing signs of abuse... who hurt him? Silus was then interrupted form his thoughts when Hocus yawned.

"Well uh...W-e weee're not gonna intrude, I'll have Yancey drop you guys off?" Silus asked. Basically it was more of a command. If clothing changes needed to be made, they were and then Yancey took them in photokinetic spheres. He left them off at Sean's location and Zell and Sean would make their way to the front door. Zell looked to Sean and smiled, obviously elated, but he'd follow Sean's lead.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 19th 2014, 2:49 am

Sean hugged his son tightly, nuzzling the shaggy haired male somewhat before pulling away. It was nice being able to spend some time around his other child, well, without him cowering in fear of him for whatever reason. ”Its not thaaaaaat fancy really, I could walk in with what I have.” Sean said motioning towards what he was wearing, which was not too casual but not exactly dressy in the least. ’If you wanna dress up that’s your choice I guess.” Sean noted patting Zell lightly on the cheek, when all the dressing was done and Sean put on a light grey jacket, they could get going. Yancey would help them with his photokinetic stuff and then they were there in a few minutes. The name of the place was something in Italian and that seemed to catch his interest already. ’Well here we are.” Sean said pointing to the building with a soft smile. It didn’t really take too long before they were at a table, a few people seeming to recognize the small child with the toothy smile, though one could see the small white numbs of teeth that were peaking from the gums now. Sitting down at one of the table, Sean picked up a menu and began scanning over to, silver orbs peaking over the menu for a second before returning to it. The atmosphere of the place was nice and Sean remembered once again why he liked coming to the place.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 19th 2014, 3:05 am

"I'll be right back." Zell said, excusing himself. Running off over to the waiter for a moment, tugging on his little marsupial-pouch thingy synched at the back. The waiter looked to Zell, whom ensure he was out of Sean's line of sight, handing him a little gold ring. The waiter looked curiously at it. He tapped a waitress and pulled her over.

"Why does he need us to do that?" She asked, looking over Zell, the look on her face was obvious she thought he was adorable. While Zell liked the attention he had a different plan. He handed the ring to her instead.

"I need you to do that because I'm asking the guy I came with to marry me." He said. The doting face dropped into a paled look of horror. She looked genuinely concerned before moving the confused waiter aside and placing her hands on Zell's shoulders.

"Okay...sweetie, how old is this man, can you point him out to me?" She asked. Zell turned and pointed to Sean, earning a sigh of relief, apparently she thought Zell came here with some playground sniper or something. He shook his head, seeing how the woman suddenly thought it was all adorable that an eleven year old wanted to get his friend to marry him. She didn't seem to think Zell was serious at all. Deciding on just dropping the whole thing he turned and left...those people were useless. He arrived back at the table and sat down, reassuring Sean that there was nothing worth noting, and he ordered a coffee and something with a lot of calories, wanting to stay up as late as possible tonight...it was his only night to be eleven again.

"So Sean...." Zell said as he fiddled with his thumbs.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 19th 2014, 3:15 am

”Okaaay then.” Sean noted cocking his head to the side as the small male took off to do whatever it was that he was doing, probably using the bathroom. With that, Sean tapped lightly on the table and hummed to himself looking over the menu. So much stuff to eat and so little time to decide upon what he wanted, yet he had time before Zell got back. Small legs dangled off the edge of the chair and seemed to swing back and forth. In the end Sean would get himself some kind of pasta dish and then a large carbonated drink, like a Sprite or something like that. Eventually Zell would return and then begin twiddling his thumbs. ”So Zell..” Sean said mimicking Zell somewhat with a devious smirk. All they were doing now was waiting for food to be brought to them. ”You have nice eyes.” Okay, that was one way to break the ice.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 19th 2014, 9:22 am

"twenty questions..." The little Zell said excitedly as his own legs remained limp in the air. He wore a big yet semi-nervous smile as he seemed to continue fiddling with his thumbs and biting his lower lip. What had seemed like a little childs game (which was appropriate for them at this time) was actually a rather desperate for Zell to try and learn more about the kid he was (in a sense) living with and sharing a bed with him. He quickly reached in his pocket, eyes drifting up to the ceiling as his tongue peeked out, showing the intensity of the brown haired male's rummaging. He even let out a little whine before smiling, and fishing out his hands before producing two pens. The one was a stale black pen, the other coated in fancy brass and a see-through blue shell. He immediately took the blue pen and eagerly placed it in front of Sean. Zell then fished out a small note-pad, and tore from the littlle 5x7 pad two lone pieces of paper. Handing one to Sean he began to write down questions.

"Well...its not REAL 20 questions...but I lyke dis betta. LIKE THIS BETTER" he said, annunciating everything rather clearly tye second time around. He quickly composed his own twenty questions.
What is your birthday? What kinda music do ya like? What's your favorite food and drink? What do you wanna do when you grow up? What is your favorite movie? Where do you get the silver eyes from? Do you miss Brooklyn? If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? When did you get your powers? Cats or dogs? Did you ever have a job? Why did I pick twenty and not ten (it would have been so much easier!), What is your favorite number? Do you have a favorite memory? The list goes on and on but the one thing was that number 20 was empty... he would fix that later after exchanging papers with Sean.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 19th 2014, 6:21 pm

”Twenty question?” Sean would ask lightly with a smirk, finger tapping against the table as he considered what was being asked of him. The male had never really played the game, but it sounded like an easy enough one; you asked twenty questions and that was about it, right? It could be a chance for him to learn more about the male that was sitting across from him, considering that he knew almost nothing about him other than the fact that he was a guy and perhaps a little damaged. His eyes would narrow upon the male as he seemed to dig into his pocket intensely, rummaging around for something and then pulling what looked two pens and two pieces of paper out, handing one of each to Sean then began to scribble on his own piece.

So Sean would have to conduct his own list of questions, which would be…interesting. Holding the pen, Sean chewed on his lower lip for a moment and then began to compose his own questions, the important ones; or as his juvenile mind thought them up. Whats your favorite color? Can you do a backflip? Do you like to chew gum, if so what flavor? Whats your favorite Disney movie? If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Vampires or werewolves? What’s your favorite animal? Can you do magic, or am I the only one who can’t?  Do you have any hobbies? Do you have any favorite memories? Why is thinking up questions so haaaard? What do you want to be when you grow up? Whats your favorite car/truck/driving thing?

The list went on from there, Sean kind of randomly thinking up questions until he filled up the twenty questions quota and swapped papers with Zell. Looking down to the paper that was handed, his eyes scanned over the questions and the male smirked widely. ”Okay, my birthday is July, 14th 1998.” he would start off letting the words lilt from his mouth with a pleasant smirk. ”As for music, I mostly like anything that sounds good to me I guess, not really picky. Can’t really say booze since I’m kinda eleven, so I’ll say root beer and…..cheeseburgers. I wanted to be a great mage like my mom, but I kinda settled for being a hero, saving people and stuffs like that. We saw how well that went.” He said seemingly sarcastic, shrugging lightly at the question.

”My favorite movie? I guess that ones kinda tough, but I would have to say Mulan. As for the silver eyes……I dunno really, I guess it had something to do with all that Titan mumbo jumbo or whatever, and yeah I miss Brooklyn, like a lot. It was my home, but I kinda failed it when I let it get destroyed.” The male sighed lightly as if crestfallen by that fact, resting his chin on the back of his hands. ”Oh um I would love to go to somewhere cool like Italy, or Ireland. My mom said we have like a rich history there or something, wanted to see what she meant by that.” Sean said shooting up and seemingly recovering just as quickly. ’I discovered powers at like fifteen and they were super cool water powers, I miss them kinda. I really like cats, my mom had this awesome black cat she named Salem like from Sabrina the teenaged witch and it was awesome, he always hissed at Brandon.” For some reason that made the dark haired male snicker.

”Nope, never really had a job myself. You probably picked twenty because… twenty questions? I would be stupid and say 69, but I like the number 13. Ummm my favorite memory was…” Sean paused for a moment, scratching his head lightly as if unsure what to answer with. ”That is a really tough one….I guess you could say when Michael was born, since I was there for that one.” he said finally giving an answer, shrugging lightly. The question answering went on until he saw what looked like an empty twenty spot, looking to Zell with a raised brow. ”Ummm, this spot it kinda empty.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 20th 2014, 12:05 am

. Zell took the paper greedily and grinned widely. He cleared his throat and began to speak, apparently he was supposed to go first. He was alright with that though, and he'd feel kinda awkward if Sean had gone first and noticed that there was a missing 20th question. He held up the note-card, squitnign as he tried to read things, being very careful to say and pronounce everything in his answers. "Green all da way! Uheheh... yeah, I an do a backflip, and then get a cast after hehehe." Zell giggled at that thought. He didn't want Sean to know that he very well could...because he didn't want Sean to ever feel weaker than him. "Yah, wildbewwy-BERRY... ehm. My favorite Disney movie has gotta be Maleficent or Frozen...I dunno if I can choose.... Oh and if I could go anywhere, it'd be anywhere you were. " Zell said, blushing at that last part, not even intending it to come across the way it did. He shifted and seemed to duck down, hiding behind his paper slightly.

"Well..Vampires are close to Death right? Imma choose Vampires." Zell said swiftly. Rationalizing his decision that if he were a vampire he'd be closer to Death...and Sean was a Titan... and even if not, He could just bite Sean and the two could be eleven forever! My favorite animal is the Raven, I cannot Magic... I tried but then Magic was all like "No Zell...you can't use me, Limiter" and I waz all like... "Grrr" and then pfffsssht Poof... Ouroboros." He explained it with a child-like enthusiasm, and a grand "pfffsssht Poof" where he ran his hands all over his brown hair and acting like he exploded or something. Then he just threw out Ouroborors as if that were a convientent tie-together, which made him smile genuinly, another excuse to show off the white teeth. "I do baseball, I'm a catcher! I did swimming too, and a little bit of wrestleing...but I kinda stopped that 'cuz...well... das gay.... before all this...Oh and I write and paint, I paint good!" He cheered with happily, quickly trying to distract from his uncomfortable confession about the wrestling incident, and then clearing his throat with an awkward chuckle.

"My favorite memory was throwing my stepdad out the top story of gene-tech in my first ever Exo-suit. He removed two of my limiters and then he tried to stab my half brother too....He...used to hit me... a lot....and I could take it, I tried to be strong but...when he tried to stab Corbin.... I threw him out the window, only to find out he was The Lych. I chased him down all over, beating the crud outta him in every exosuit I could get, jsut relentlessly wailing on him...knowing that if I killed him he'd just come back... every time I hit him, or beat him. Those were the best feelings in the world...but none of them are my favorite memory the more I think of it...I-I gotta say is seeing you again... I dunno why." He burned a deep red color, looking like a little native american boy for a minute before moving on. "I wanted to be a Hero, to help people ya'know? But then Ouroboros waz all like "Meeeh!!!" and next thin I know I'm killing the people I once saved... my favorite driving thingy is my old motorcycle! I could tear it up in that baby...maybe...we could ride sometime?" Zell shrunk back and the dismissed it, squirming and begging Sean to answer the questions that he himself had submitted for answers.

Sean did in fact manage to answer all the questions, Zell had popped under the table and reappeared beside Sean, apparently missing having a buddy by him. He giggled at Sean saying about booze, and then he changed to Root Beer, the interesting fact was that originally, root beer and beer were brewed the same...one was sheerly lacking yeast and more caffeinated. He then heard that Sean wanted to be a hero...a Hero? Just like him.... had they always been this similar? His heart sank...he wanted to help Sean, but it's not like he could argue the sins he committed under the name Titan...or the sins that Zell committed under the name Ouroboros. He only slung out his arm and tried to put it around Sean's shoulders, reassuring him if he could a little through such a meaningless gesture. He then said about Sixty nine being his favorite number, and Zell went crimson immediately, shifting uncomfortably as his mind went spastic for a moment. Damn over-analytical mind. He then heard about Sean saying about Michael's birth. The sad truth of the matter was that Ouroboros wasn't exactly all there when Michael was born...so that memory was a little blurry for Zell.

”Ummm, this spot it kinda empty.” Sean said, looking to Zell with an arched eyebrow. Zell shifted a little, a hand in his little pants pocket.

"I-i-it's uh...kinda...cuz I didn't ask it yet..." Zell said, obviously jittery and nervous over something, fear radiating off him for a moment as he tried to swallow, his mouth felt as if it were full of cotton, and his throat dried up.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 20th 2014, 12:24 am

Sean took in everything that Zell said in with a silent smirk, though he could not help but snicker at one thing, which involved baseball and his mind instantly went paces when the mention of catching was brought up. What he had said about wrestling made Sean burst out in a fit of laughter, strange sorting sound issuing from his nostrils as he did so, hands shooting up to cover his mouth as this went on until his side began to hurt and he slowly got over it. Some of the answers however just made Sean turn a scarlet red color, as if no one had ever really said anything like that to him, not even within his many years of life, even before meeting Ouroboros. IN fact he had heard quite often he was a mistake, and eventually that was what was believed.

It was the mention of Michael’s birth however that caused him to space out for a moment, a pleasant smirk plastering across his face. The sight of seeing his own son for the first time, so fragile, so small and seemingly so….innocent. It was a temporary condition and the term innocent could never be placed upon his son, but that did not get rid of the love, and even now Sean realized that he was concerned for his son. It reminded him that he wasn’t there for Silus, for his birth and that for some reason just left a bitter taste within his mouth. He had never been there for his youngest son, regardless of the reasons behind it; he felt somewhat like a horrible father.

An arm was slung around his shoulder, and Sean seemed to snap from the funk that was bearing down upon him. ”You haven’t? Well then, you totally should ask the question.” Sean said with thick Brooklyn accent, pecking Zell on the cheek and looking at him sweetly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 20th 2014, 12:49 am

Sean had pecked him on the cheek, which made Zell gulp audibly before taking a steady breath in. He was light headed and he had nothing to work with. Dry lips, cottonmouth, slightly shaky breath and sweat forming. He just remembered what Sean said. Zell licked his lips a little, and trembled before sighing. He leaned over and kissed Sean, pulling a small box flicking it open before pulling back, rubbing his nose against Sean's slightly before looking down, producing the little box up. Inside it a solid cold band with pure sapphire swirling around, lining the middle as Titan runes, then touched up with Emerald intertwining within it's design as Ethereal runes. Zell's voice trembled. Sure it probably wasn't the best time to be doing this...as an eleven year old, sure it probably looked weird, but he didn't care. He let out a little exhale, trembling breath as he worked up the courage to say the four scariest words he's ever said....

"Will you....marry me?" He said, barely breathing, face bright red...but apparently it was loud enough for the near immediate tables to hear and look at the odd site. Maybe for the first time ever...Zell didn't care what it looked like...he only cared about the answer...and the person who kept it.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana February 20th 2014, 12:59 am

Honestly he was not expecting an answer, but it would have been nice to know. Zell leaned over and kissed him, the color once again spreading across is cheeks, nose rubbing against his own. All of this was fine as it was, he enjoyed every second of it, regardless of who it was. Something however caught his eyes, a small box that was opened to reveal… a ring. Sean was breathless for a moment, mouth hanging slightly ajar as Zell said it, those four words that he never expected anyone to say to him ever. As soon as they left his mouth, Sean felt the anxiety mount to levels that would have been lethal, more color blooming across his face. Zell wanted to marry him? So many questions darted through his mind at speeds that were insane, and yet a reason did not come to mind.

People looked at the strange scene, a young boy proposing to another young male and perhaps judging them within their own way. ”I….y…yes.” Sean said muttering and then letting the answer spill from his lips perhaps loud enough for the gawkers to hear him say it. He could not really focus on anything other than what was ahead of him, eyes watering slightly, a wide grin adorning his face. ’I will.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 20th 2014, 1:31 am

Zell really didn't know how to react, he just hugged onto Sean and he could have sworn he'd never let go. Though he'd be able to die right about now and face whatever after content with life. God that's pathetic. An eleven year old made his life complete apparently. Something about him being eleven actually enhanced the sensation's of excitement but also anxiety. His heart wouldn't stop racing, it felt like his heart was literally trying to thump out of his chest and run to Sean's. The thought made him giggle as he squeezed Sean, nowhere near strong enough to cause any pain. His eyes watered up and a tear trailed down his cheek. He didn't know why he did this to be honest. Mostly because...no matter how much he hated it....he loved Sean. He never wanted to let go, but he had to, just to peck him again and nuzzle his cheek against the jet-haired boy's, forgetting his own cheek was wet from the few tears of joy he shed.

"I-I.... I love you Sean." He nearly whimpered, apparently too excited to contains himself. Damn being eleven made one over emotional...then again, he felt better about crying...felt more comfortable showing weakness and emotions. He felt himself shudder as he placed the necklace around Sean's head. "I-I was gonna do this today...but I didn't know we were gonna... you know...be like this... the ring will fit when you...you know..." He blushed slightly, confessing his plans to do this regardless and insinuating that the ring was SPECIFICALLY tailored for Sean's finger and it would fit when he returned to his appropriate age. The waiter reappeared with drink refills and a little more food, Zell devouring his own quickly, suddenly feeling as if he needed to eat...as if he had a reason to eat...to push on. He suddenly realized...that in a few more hours...he was going to be his normal age again...it saddened him slightly...

"Hey...uhm...Sean. Let's go home..." He said, anxious to show Sean what else he concocted.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top