The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_vote_lcapWar Above Tibet  [Training] I_voting_barWar Above Tibet  [Training] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
War Above Tibet  [Training] I_vote_lcapWar Above Tibet  [Training] I_voting_barWar Above Tibet  [Training] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

War Above Tibet [Training]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War Above Tibet  [Training] Empty War Above Tibet [Training]

Post by Morire February 3rd 2014, 7:14 pm

The arena floats in a bubble of self-contained reality, nearly six thousand square yards of geography, Looking down over the mountains is a floating dome, invisible from the outside and opaque from the inside. Inside of the dome is a being... and it is bored...

An alien godlike being, indescribible in proportion and nature, looks down upon the tiny square of land. His mind reaches out to the land known as Earth and plucks three different souls from the mysterious place, Three beings of immense power. It brings the creatures to the land and constructs three fortresses; each specifically made for the beings that are to do battle there...

A structure of iron, steel, and heavy wood sprouts up from the ground, solidifying into a military structure based on the modern American base. The barriers of a metal fence, sandbags, and trenches all surround the base. Silus materializes inside the center of the base.

Tall spires of twisted metal placed in randomized patterns, replicating a few city blocks after they had been destroyed with blasts, ranging from three to twenty stories in height, the metal is twisted inward, forming nearly a cocoon of iron and steel in the center. Inside of which Creator translates from light to matter.

An ancient castle-like structure rises from the landscape, thick walls and sturdy outbuildings, built from raw unworked stone, the smooth slate colored rock not able to be gripped my normal hands, A huge keep in the center, standing high above the walls, giving an excellent view of the surrounding land. Gaius is teleported into the heart of the fortress.

The area between the three bases is hilly landscape that shows the scars of many past wars, as well as small buildings and walls, some human in make, some alien in origin, made of glass, metal, plastic, earth, light and even materials that noone has ever thought to create, much less name. These creations do not crowd the landscape however, because they are spread across a large area of land

Into the minds of all three participants comes an undeniable message from the alien.

::You have all been selected to wage this war. None of you can leave before the others lie dead. That is the only hope any of you ever has of seeing your home ever again. There is no food here. There is no water. The war begins when the flare touches the ground.::

All three of the participants see through their windows, be they holes in the stone, gaps between the bent metal, or bulletproof glass... They see a harsh sunset colored ball tumbling toward the ground.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

War Above Tibet  [Training] Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

War Above Tibet  [Training] Empty Re: War Above Tibet [Training]

Post by Silus February 3rd 2014, 7:57 pm

Silus was in the middle of doing whatever it was that he normally did when he wasn't busy trying to fight for his life. He found himself suddenly teleported, and left utterly unsure of where he was. He was immediately scared, but through the nature of his ancient Lycan artifact, his three wolves and the members of his pack joined him, ripping through time and space to be at his side. Kaisses the Silver, Hocus the Sable, and Yancey the Prism. The little rainbow pup scampered up Silus' leg and seated itself inside the super large hoodie Silus always wore for his feeling of security. The wolves were all there, looking about to see how things were progressing.

"This is nothing of Gaia." Kaisses growled as he glared around, looking for the opposition. Hocus himself remained ready as he licked his chops, taking his own place so that Kaisses and Hocus could leave no blind spot. Silus using his Animal telepathy kept Kaisses and Hocus bound in minds along side his own, meaning there was no such thing as an exposed angle any longer. Kaisses sniffed the air, smelling nothing familiar, something he feared.

"This is obviously some form of foreign construction, one alien from our world....it is as if it were something your father, Ouroboros would have created out of boredom....though his technology is beyond this I would imagine." Hocus said, showing his loyalty to Silus' father as well. He also took a whiff of the air, able to find nothing worth mentioning to Sulis.Little Yancey began nibbling on Silus' earlobe with a small whine, frightened by the events that were transpiring.

A voice entered Silus' head and he froze up... there was no way this was happening.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
War Above Tibet  [Training] Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 3rd 2014, 8:32 pm

Eeli got up off the floor and was about to punch this raging elephant in the face when a bright light enveloped him. Suddenly he was surrounded by destroyed buildings and heaps of smoldering debri. He began to walk when a voice rang in his ear. As the voice continued it notified Eeli that there was two other people in here and that there was no food or water in the area. Eeli was about to shrug it off and continue about his business when the man continued.

"War?"
Eeli said after he heard the man.

He then immediately looked out through some tunnel like thing and saw the flare he was talking about. Eeli watched as it moved closer and closer to the ground. His adrenaline began to speed through his body with every second that red ball of light was dropping. He'd never killed someone and never planned to do it. Not even when he was going on a vampire thirsting spree, he was always able to stop and leave the guy alive, maybe barley but alive. And here he was going to have to actually kill someone intentionally. He took a big swallow as he braced himself for whatever he was about to have to do.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire February 3rd 2014, 9:01 pm

Gaius awakens from his deep meditative slumber, looking up at the ball of falling light. The castle that had been made around himself, and the voice that spoke into his mind.

"War? I was taught how to wage war from the Roman Legion, They were taught by Mars Ultor himself. If I must kill, I will do so again.

Gaius climbs to the tallest point of the building, gazing across the battlefield, the scars that were carved into the ground, and even the two other fortresses... one modern, one destroyed...

The orb hits the ground and extinguishes itself... the war had begun.

Gaius lifts a large chunk of stone with his ability to manipulate the earth, moving it into the center of the battlefield.

"WAR HAS COME TO ME! IT SHALL END NOW!" he bellows, his voice deep and powerful. This is no idle threat, it is a promise.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

War Above Tibet  [Training] Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell February 4th 2014, 1:39 am

War had already destroyed his family, and he wouldn't let it make a monster of him. Unfortunately the Alien had no idea the capabilities of an Ethereal, a being who likely transcended even itself. Silus had The Ethereal Arc, The eleven year old child walked through dimensions for Christ's sake. There was nothing here literally keeping the child from doing so...nothing other than the fact he wanted to take out anyone else he could with him. It was for this reason, and this reason alone Silus decided to play this game. Poor foolish alien thought he would be clever... poor creature had no idea what he had reckoned with. Silus stood there, actually he sat down as he yawned, the prismatic pup in the hood of his REALLY baggy hoodie he sat there and waited for another to come to him. He had all the time in the world.

"So we will take as many with us as we can. Hocus, you watching that side?" Kaisses inquired, his sensory at their peak.

"I have this area secure, I'm also watching the sky." Hocus affirmed. They were moving in perfect tandem, and it was no issue with functioning in such conditions, not for people so used to doing so long anyway. The three wolves heard the booming voice, as did Silus. It was a familiar one...Gaia. He groaned as he thought about needing to fight the creature. Kaisses smiled though, obviously feeling as though it was an ally whom was probably going to make a grand escape with them.

"Let them come to us... if they are hostile you subdue them, no killing. I can get us all out of here and I plan on it." Silus said telepathically to his wolves whom all nodded...except Yancey. He nibbled on Silus' earlobe like it was a gummy bear.

War Above Tibet  [Training] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 5th 2014, 6:25 pm

Eeli began to walk around the city he was in. The structures were completely devastated as if someone had set off a giant nuke. Eeli continued to walk but then a shadow casted itself along the walls and street floor. Eeli looked up and saw a moving rock in the air above the lighting in the room. He sighed and began to run towards the rock.

"I guess i'll see what's or who is causing this...and why." Eeli said as he speed at max speed down the streets and into this grassy plain of hills and broken buildings.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau February 5th 2014, 6:47 pm

Gaius's stone plummets to the ground, causing the tons of rock to slam into the hillside, sending shockwaves out, causing the landscape to shudder from the weight and producing a loud crash.

Come, challenger, face me in open combat. I am Gaius son of Gaia. Gaius shouts in the general direction of Eeli, because he had not gotten a decent look at the person who was sprinting toward him.
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 5th 2014, 10:44 pm

Silus just remained there for a moment, not really knowing what he was going to do now. He had just...for some reason attempted to use his Ethereal Arc... it didn't work. He was completely cut off from Valhalla. Thankfully, Silus never needed to worry about food or water. Being an Ethereal was so nice some times. Sleep and eating were now just a luxury and he could function solely based off of his connection to the Etherium. But he wasn't going to just sit here forever. He'd let whomever came this way come....and he'd defend himself... but he couldn't bring himself to kill another... Loki, the Ethereal Prince found himself in a rather serious situation. He simply closed his eyes and leaned back.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 6th 2014, 5:48 pm

Eeli had been running on the field for a minute and it was calm as he ran by the rock, almost somewhat under it.  A temple had began to come into view and as he got closer some guy tried to yell at him but he heard nothing, but whatever that guy said it wasn't nice because when the man went quiet the rock got loud.  The rock was roaring as it rushed through wind to fall back to the ground with a thunderous crash.  Eeli jumped a little farther to the side too avoid the rock but a shockwave knocked him off his feet and sent him sprawling across the ground.

"Jack ass!"  Eeli yelled then he got up and cracked his knuckles, he was about to beat this guy crazy.

When the giant cloud of smoke dissipated Eeli was looking at a man made of earth. He staired at eeli as if waiting for him to move. Eeli manifested a whip and looked at the guy with serious eyes.

"That was so very rude."
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau February 6th 2014, 6:29 pm

Creator forms a whip out of a silvery mist, and Gaius stares at him with glowing emerald eyes... "You are a Meta. I will have no problem with destroying you. Though if you tell me your name I will make a grave for you when I return to Gaia." Gaius offers, taking a wide, low stance, balancing his two thousand pounds of weight in his legs. Waiting for Creator to speak... and once creator says something; Gaius tears the hammer up out of the stone, swinging it forward with one hand... a fissure tearing toward your feet as the giant weapon swings toward your chin with startling quickness.

Gaius hopes that the creature dies in one hit, so that it will not suffer.
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell February 6th 2014, 7:32 pm

"WRATH OF GAIA!" Kaisses called out, the voice of The Earth itself calling out with him. As the ground shifted beneath Gaius immediately sealing over the fissure between creator's legs and following it with a sudden stalagmite structure shot up out of the ground, throwing off Gaius' balance at least ensuring the ability to escape the strike. Kaisses and Hocus both appeared not too far off, Silus walking between the two.

"You're really going to turn into murderers simply because you were told that was he only way out?" Silus asked, loud enough for his little voice to carry, but there was an undertone of disappointment in his voice. How quickly did these meta-humans and humans turn into murderers? No wonder his daddy always told him not to trust humans or stick up for them. The more he learned about humanity...the more he questioned his beliefs as a hero. Then again, that was probably also the influence of his damn brother. Michael just hurt the kid... So much so that Silus even "attempted" suicide byt intentionally picking fights with people stronger than him.

Silus was changing...filled with suffering and hatred, self-loathing and pain. Hocus was worried about the young prince. In a situation like this he could only see it ending one of two ways. One Silus letting himself get killed...or two...Silus liking the action of killing...and never stopping.

War Above Tibet  [Training] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 6th 2014, 7:41 pm

The ground between Eeli cracked open but then quickly closed as a giant hammer ripped upwards. Eeli pushed off his left foot and cartwheeled out of damage area. As he shifted his wait to his hands he kicked his foot into the hammer as it slung itself into the air. As this happened a stalagmite erupted from the ground almost stabbing Eeli in the foot. He jumped back and flipped out of the range of the hammer then looked over at the boy.

"Uuuuummm who said I was trying to kill him?" Eeli said rudely as the boy tried to assume what the situation was.

"I've yet to kill someone and I don't plan on it but I don't mind beating the heck out of somebody." Eeli called as he looked at this man.

"And you, how can you ask for someone's name and not give your own?" He asked cracking his whip behind him.

The whip suddenly morphed into the legendary nine tales known to most as the whip used to punish Jesus. Unlike that whip though this one's ropes were longer. Eeli looked at the guy and scoffed.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau February 6th 2014, 7:57 pm

And the final warrior... and pets Gaius's balance is swiftly regained and he glares at the wolf, his face slips into a disapproving grimace.

Slipping into a deeper stance Gaius brings his hands back in a quick jerk, ending with his wrists at his hips. The motion raises two angular slats of stone, forming a diamond shaped defensive structure, and slams both hands down and forward sending a retaliatory trio of spikes through the loose earth beneath his feet, aiming for the wolf that threw off his attack.

Gaius may not like to fight but he certainly knows how... two lives of beings of clay and fire, compared to tens of thousands of lives that may be lost if he could not return to Gaia; There is no comparison... These lives may be precious but they are not more valuable than other peoples.
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus February 7th 2014, 3:15 pm

The spike were pointless in the end. Kaisses manipulated the earth beneath him and shot up on a pillar before diving off to the side and landing on the other side of Silus who just looked unimpressed in the slightest. So rocks were it? Yancey's photokinetic ability solidified light to conjure a barrier around Silus, neglecting damages at the cost of it's on construction. Hocus stepped forward with Silus and Kaisses began to walk, almost as if her were eyeing up Gaius like fresh meat.

"Really... that's all you've got? I taught my Dog how to do that." Silus said with a little smirk at Gaius. Hocus took off running, meanwhile Yancey bent light to his will, bending the area around Hocus and rendering him invisible. Hocus was merely attempting to position himself on the other side of the man with the whip, as an attempt to defend the man. Silus cleared his throat as he thought for a moment. His daddy was a relentless badass who managed to kill the manifestation of "God" because it threatened his family. Michael was a ruthless badass who just killed everything. All Silus wanted was to be like them...he idolized them. He just didn't want to be a villain... But...what if that's what it took to be like them? Silus had already tried to kill himself, he already fought to try and change Michael. But it wasn't going to work...He was useless... no one cared about him, save for the wolves who were loyal to him. For a moment, Bitterness to Silus' heart. The eleven year oldhad a bit of a scowl on his face as he sighed.

"I could kill the both of you without a problem. A pathetic human...and a weak construct of stone. I wanted to help you...I wanted to take you out of here with me.... but if THIS is how you're going to act than my dad was right about all of you... you're nothing more than false idols. You're hardly even a flicker of a nightlight in the darkness. My people...MY KIND. We're the stars within the void, the Nexus of light. You? Just pawns in the cruel game of chance. I'm going to get out of here...and these Aliens...they're next...them and everything else like them." Silus snarled as he cracked his knuckles.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 17th 2014, 9:24 pm

"I'm not trying to kill anyone." Eeli said through gritted teeth.

Something in him pulsed heavily. His aura wrapped around him like a dark evil blanket. The whip in his hand vanished and morphed into a kurisagama. Unlike most though this one had two Blades on each side that were about 7x the size of a normal blade end. At first he swung the blades slowly and lazily but with one yank the speed quickened, blinding one side of Eeli from whoever was looking from that direction.

"But I will not take these insults." Eeli called out as he swung the left end of his weapon at the kid.

His eyes burned and evil red and his teeth were sharp and long. His nails dug deeply into his skin as hair swung wildly with the blade. His body then blurred as he rushed towards the guy made of earth. He grabbed the ring holding the two blades in his right hand as he moved in closer and closer to the earth guy. All he could see was red and all he wanted was to see these two on the ground unconscious.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top