The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] Empty All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire]

Post by The Bolt January 24th 2014, 9:29 pm

The sky was a dingy white color, winter hanging about the area much like a bad odor, Breezes blew to and fro, causing the citizens of Los Angeles to bundle up, and to hopefully protect themselves against this cold that was assailing them so. It was within this frozen time of the year that the ethereal found himself stuck with a rather interesting job, well a double whammy if you will. He did not have to do any of this, but then again it was more of something that he wished to do, a time waster. When one is ageless, they find that life loses a little luster to it, they find it rather dull and even as a king to two realms he found the workload easier than anticipated. However he was feeling like doing something within a rather covert manner, not simply going about them upfront.

He had his abyssal army, and then a few ethereals to do as he wanted, so creativity was permitable. The small looking child looked through the frosted window, messy curls of brown hair falling down along his face, a lighter brown than the color they normally took. He was sipping lightly on a small warm cup of coffee that a blonde woman sitting next to him had ordered, one that kept him warm, along with the snug jeans and the oversize woolen jacket covering him. Even within the warmed establishment one could not escape from the overwhelming cold that was about the area, yet he could try. The small child help a small ear piece up to his ear, as the blonde next to him snapped her finger, creating a rather sound tight bubble about them.

No one would know exactly what he was saying into the phone, everything that radiated from the bubble would just sound like typical things a child would say. While not the puppet master that his father was, Michael was intelligent and so he would begin the operations. There were two targets for his little puppets dressed in all black, a man that was no man at all, a magus that had made a deal and was not willing to pay up. The other was a small artifact that had long ago been lost to the ages, one that they suddenly needed back and one that they wanted him to fetch. ”Okay, how close are you to the target?” He talked into the phone, waiting a few moments for feedback, a sputtering static sound came and then the voice.

“We seem him, walking around a small crowd of humans. He doesn’t even know we’re here yet.” A female sounding voice said, Michael smirking lightly as she said this. “Any orders?”

”Make sure to take him out in one shot. I know your bows are poisoned, but we have to be sure that we have his soul, and that won’t be the case if he’s only half dead.” Michael said simply before listening in to another frequency. ”Okay what about you guys?” he said signing into that network with a tap of a fingertip against his earpiece. A male voice answered him this time.

“Yeah, the building’s security is tight but nothing that we could not handle.” Another success with the Abyssal forces it would seem.

”Okay, begin operation.” The young male noted with an innocent sounding voice, safe within his sound little bubble, humans sitting around them unaware of what transpired within their mists. A black arrow shot into a crowd of people aiming for what looked like a man within a black coat, with a balding head and yet it did not hit a vital area. Something threw it off course and the projectile slammed into another’s torso. They were dead but that was not the person that was intended to die. The other would fade into a mist and infiltrate the building a food ways away from the murder, Michael actually only fifty meters from the catastrophe, tapping into his ethereal sense.

He saw one of the lights fall, but they were not the right one; that bright red flame across his mind still alive. It looked like things were going to be difficult.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] Empty Re: All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire]

Post by Neal Winters January 24th 2014, 11:21 pm

Neal was exploring the town in his hero attire, looking for some crime to fight. The day was cold and he was feeling right at home. He loved the cold, and this weather always made him feel more ready to work. Hoping that he would have something to do, as his teaching was off for the day due to the cold, Neal scoured the streets under his hero name Tempus. It seemed quiet for the moment, until he saw a person get hit by an arrow. It seemed that they died almost instantly, and that is something Neal would need to check out. Tracing the trajectory of the arrow, a rather simple task with the HUD showed him a clear line of the arrow, and also lead him straight to where it was fired from.

There was a single archer where it was fired from, wielding what appeared to be a black bow. It appeared to be held by a woman, and they would need to be taken out. However, Neal wasn't sure how he'd do it. Both of his weapons could likely hit from this range, but his stronger weapon would likely decapitate or kill her if it hit. 'Still though, I think I should make sure that she can't attack. If she ends up hurting somebody else, it would be worse than if she ends up temporarily incapacitated.'

Taking aim, Neal took two shots at this girl, one aimed for her stomach and the other for the head. He hoped that she wouldn't be able to dodge both, but wouldn't be shocked if she did. He would just be sure that he could fire again quickly if it came down to it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 117
Job : Student
Humor : Childish, with a hint of vulgarity
Registration date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] Empty Re: All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire]

Post by creator January 25th 2014, 12:14 am

Snow danced through yumo's white hair as he rushed through the streets. The wind lashed out in a seemingly mad way as if the site of yumo swinging through he wind was an abomination in it of itself. The streams of red decorated the sideso buildings and cars as he continued to swing through the streets looking for something to do. His eyes caught site of a small group of people trying to break into a building. He sped rapidly towards the building then whipped around and swung upwards to the top of the building. He looked at the group for a few minutes as they talked to some man over the phone about getting something. Curiosity got he best of this young blood demon and he couldn't take the not knowing any longer. He flipped off the top of the building linking himself up with a guy below him. His blood latched onto his shoulders and yanked him upwards into yumo who was now falling feet first. The mans stomach collided with his feet and he served as a cushion when yumo landed.

"Heeeey what are y'all lookin for?" He said innocently as if he did nothing just now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 25th 2014, 12:28 am

The doctor had looked up from the coffee he was drinking, and seen something very odd. The child's voice... The words weren't matching the lip movements.... he reads the lips more thoroughly... talking about bows, poisons and soul stealing...

The doctor plans quickly and acts casual, "Darling! I did not see you come in! Is Lynus speaking to grandma again?" The Doctor exclaims as he moves to throw his arms around the blonde lady, lips near her ear."act and you blow your cover, which I assume you do not want to do. I want to know what it is you are doing and why you are doing it in my favorite coffee shop. I want your boss to talk to me. he whispers knowing he had made a risky play.

His shirt is a dark brown, his pants are a khaki color and his shoes are worn leather; he smells of tea and almonds.

The history of Dr. Mor.:

All according to the plan [Neal, Creator and Morire] Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 25th 2014, 1:14 am

The female swathed in black was more than ready, feeling a subtle shift within the radiant energy around her and without hesitation he was in motion. Ducking low she swung the hard black bow against the lower energy blast, pressed back as for the most part it was negated and the one above her slammed powerfully into a nearby wall. If she had been hit by that, perhaps she would have found herself beyond the capability of fighting, but that was not the case now. A human had stepped into the business of those above them and they would learn the folly of their mistakes. Stepping back one could see her hood fall back, revealing a beautiful face decorated with strange pulsing runes, and a mop of hair falling down her shoulder, black as midnight.

“Well, looks like the plot thickens.’ She muttered with a roll of her eyes as if expecting something like that to happen. Speaking a word aloud she conjured what looked like a small black sphere, slamming it into the ground as what seemed to be a creeping darkness began to envelope the area. A sphere encompassing the area, that destroyed all visibility except for the one that had caused the darkness, their eyes seeming to become much like a cats, though not hindered as a felines eyes would be. Without a moment of hesitation she would rush this male, aiming to slam her bow into his face, probably breaking his jaw, if not his neck.
--
There were four Titan scouts planning to ransack the building for the artifact, and yet only one of them had managed to neglect turning into the intangible mist. It was him that suffered the wrath of the unknown demon, one that had seemingly crippled him with a powerful stomp. One of the masses of nether mist paused within their ascent while the others crept through a vent and went on as if nothing had happened in the first place. This solo cloud reformed, becoming a young looking thin male within black looking cloth armor, his brown hair cut short and strange runic markings running along his neck and jawline.

He considered this newcomer for a second, a blade flashing from his robe in an instant, dark within color and radiating red energy. It was like electricity in how it flowed from the weapon, and danced along the concrete strangely. “Well what do we have here? A lowly metahuman interfering in the dealings of those higher than them?” More of the red electricity seemed to spew from the weapon, dancing along the ground as it ran around him like an aura of sorts.

“Well whatever the case is, I can’t simply let you go around and kill members of  my race as you please.” He said as the energy seemed to build around the blade, all that discharged returning to it, and within an instant he swung this weapon, unleashing a powerful slash of the energy upon the male. The very ground below it seemed to crack, shattering.
--

The female ethereal paused for a moment as the human approached her, eyes widening but not enough that it would draw suspicion to the fact that she did not know this man at all. To anyone that knew nothing, it would seem like a brief pleasant surprise and oh she managed to fake the smile easily. ”Of course, things are well again with them.” She returned the false embrace, hoping that the ethereal king did not think she were doing anything that she would regret. It seemed that that human was onto them and that was more than Michael would have wanted, though at the moment his senses would have been dull. Would he hear them? Even if he could not hear them, she knew that Michael would sense the strange energy and react.

The young looking ethereal turned to look upon the doctor, with a small smile as his glowing silver eyes opened, one seeing the small flecks of neon green within them. ”You wish to know why I’m in your coffee shop?” Michael asked with raised brow sipping upon his drink as if that were the most novel of suggestions. ”Quite simple really, I have business here that requires my attention. You walking upon us like this however is a more interesting development” He may have looked like a kid, but Michael was never a kid, in fact one could assume that he was born this devious. He crossed his legs, turning to the male for a second as if expecting something.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 25th 2014, 11:43 am

Michael Atterrius wrote:The female ethereal paused for a moment as the human approached her, eyes widening but not enough that it would draw suspicion to the fact that she did not know this man at all. To anyone that knew nothing, it would seem like a brief pleasant surprise and oh she managed to fake the smile easily. ”Of course, things are well again with them.” She returned the false embrace, hoping that the ethereal king did not think she were doing anything that she would regret. It seemed that that human was onto them and that was more than Michael would have wanted, though at the moment his senses would have been dull. Would he hear them? Even if he could not hear them, she knew that Michael would sense the strange energy and react.

The young looking ethereal turned to look upon the doctor, with a small smile as his glowing silver eyes opened, one seeing the small flecks of neon green within them. ”You wish to know why I’m in your coffee shop?” Michael asked with raised brow sipping upon his drink as if that were the most novel of suggestions. ”Quite simple really, I have business here that requires my attention. You walking upon us like this however is a more interesting development” He may have looked like a kid, but Michael was never a kid, in fact one could assume that he was born this devious. He crossed his legs, turning to the male for a second as if expecting something.

Doctor Mor sits beside her on the bench, cupping her hand casually, "Being in my coffee shop is not enough to upset me. However, poisoning people and stealing souls... That. in my coffee shop, upsets me. Drawing my ire is dangerous to your operation...This is evident by this beautiful young woman's cooperation. Now. The question comes to 'Why should I not disrupt your operation.' and I answer this with having a need of my own."

The doctor's razored tones are calm but threatening... Stating facts in ways that show he is no stranger to getting his way in these situations

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 25th 2014, 12:00 pm

As Neal saw everything growing dark, he started to run towards the end of whatever this was. He holstered Mortem and released Navita, firing a couple of shots at the highest power concussive setting. He hoped that the wide bursts of energy would be enough to at least stunt her advances until he could get out into the open. 'This girl is dangerous, I need to tread very carefully with her. The question is how to attack when I can't see her coming. If I can't get out of this darkness, I will have no way to counter-attack her without simply firing off as many concussive bursts as I can.' At that moment, Neal realized that he nearly missed something. It seemed obvious now, but he couldn't help but not think of it earlier. After all, people normally don't jump off buildings to avoid dangerous situations. He wasn't exactly a normal person though, and knew that only negligible damage would be sustained in jumping. After only a few steps toward the end of the building, he would take a leap off the edge.

So, Neal leapt off the building, taking a swan dive and then would roll once he knew he was close to the ground. Even if he couldn't see, he could take the calculations in his mind on how long it takes to fall and end up on his feet after rolling out of the jump. As he was falling, Neal began to think about how to counter-attack if she stayed up in the shadows on the building. 'What if I can't escape those shadows? I should be able to, but I doubt it is guaranteed. Even if I do, how do I see her to fire a shot at her? Camera's in the area won't be able to see in that darkness, they need a little light to activate the night vision function. I will just need to hope that I think of something soon. Perhaps I could take out a chunk of that building though, it looked like she slammed an orb down there. If that is gone, the darkness should be too.'

When he finished falling, Neal would take aim at the orb either through the HUD or his vision if he was no longer enshrouded in shadow. On the concussive setting, he would fire three shots at the location with Navita, hoping that they would be enough to send the ball flying away. Enough to allow him to see and attack this woman that actually seemed to be a very formidable fighter.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 25th 2014, 4:41 pm

As yumo looked up to watch the smoke fade into the vents a guy appeared in front of him. He was holding a beautiful sword that yumo began to drool over. Sparks streamed out like an exotic dance. The guy quickly got his attention again when he classed him as a meta. Suddenly the sword reeved with energy and with a swing a huge rush of energy rushed towards Yumo. Quickly yumo flipped sideways onto the concrete railing then swung his foot at the man hoping to get a clean hit on his face.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 25th 2014, 5:08 pm

The human leapt from the roof, something that the female had not expected as the bow flew through air. Something about the tactic would have seemed suicidal, but then again humans were a rather unknown breed, prone to acts of desperation. So then she could return to her task at hand, which was killing the mage that was running away and that she would do. No time to fight with any metahuman that decided to jump into Titan affairs, the king would not have this at all. So she simply ran, movng along the rooftops at a speed that neared the levels of superhuman as she cleared the distance between this and another roof top still within the perfect darkness. The mage was running and she could feel his immense magical aura retreating, that could not be permitted.

An arrow of black metal seemed to appear within her hand, a small flash of black energy within the darkness that span, and within an instant she let it fly off. Just as the magus was escaping from the area, it too came at him but seemed to careen once again from its course, slamming deeply into the concrete before fading. It seemed that his ward was strill very active, and that just made everything even harder, not that she couldn’t deal with a little difficulty, a titan elite should have no such problems. Emerging from the smog of blackness, she drew another arrow and fired again, no ward could last forever.
--
The blast of electricity collided with a light pole and with a grand spark sent it careening over. Sparks were sent flying, electrical ones that the red lighting seemed to devour, consuming and empowering itself. This being however did not waste time, rushing him as fast as he could, though the Titan would see him coming as he ran, eyes following very closely. “What are you trying to do?”[/color] He muttered letting that same energy form around his hand, ducking easily out of the wat of the fist aimed for his face, body twisting as his palm thrust forward and aimed to send that bolt of energy through the males body while still within the midst of his swing.
--
The young male would listen to the human, one that seemed more well informed than he should have been. Michael shot the ethereal sitting across from him a venomous glare, as if she had failed within her duty. One mission he had given her, make sure that no cameras would catch them and that no one would hear what he said, and she had for the most part failed. Sure her technopathic gift had proven useful in keeping any surveillance from working within atleast fifty meters but then again this one breach more than overshadowed that. He would be able to roll with it though, deal with what was thrown at him without freaking out. ”You speak as if you have any power within this operation.” He said amused, even his voice speaking of this.

Michael could smell something emanating from this male, bitter almond and it made him cringe ever so lightly. A killer this one was, and one that he did not feel like dealing with too much. ”Whether you wish me to be here or not is of little importance, but you have me intrigued.” The child leaned forward, sipping on his caffeinated beverage slightly. ”What is this need of yours that holds so much importance, that you would walk into the jaws of the beast?”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 25th 2014, 5:43 pm

Michael Atterrius wrote:
The young male would listen to the human, one that seemed more well informed than he should have been. Michael shot the ethereal sitting across from him a venomous glare, as if she had failed within her duty. One mission he had given her, make sure that no cameras would catch them and that no one would hear what he said, and she had for the most part failed. Sure her technopathic gift had proven useful in keeping any surveillance from working within atleast fifty meters but then again this one breach more than overshadowed that. He would be able to roll with it though, deal with what was thrown at him without freaking out. ”You speak as if you have any power within this operation.” He said amused, even his voice speaking of this.

Michael could smell something emanating from this male, bitter almond and it made him cringe ever so lightly. A killer this one was, and one that he did not feel like dealing with too much. ”Whether you wish me to be here or not is of little importance, but you have me intrigued.” The child leaned forward, sipping on his caffeinated beverage slightly. ”What is this need of yours that holds so much importance, that you would walk into the jaws of the beast?”

"Jaws of the beast?" he scoffs "Something that the beast would understand quite well. The Hunt. I seek vengeance against two individuals....One Inturrupted my studies and tried to kill me. The other tried to kill me. I want them, alive. And if you could do such a thing... then perhaps we could come to an agreement. I look the other way, or maybe even assist you in what you are doing. Either now or at a later date.

The doctor was slightly disturbed by the sight of such a child, this child knew too much, spoke with too much authority. It was a very disconcerting effect, the doctor fights against his disgust, trying to keep his face blank...

"Of course the alternative is always possible. You can attack me... maybe even kill me. But it will draw attention of the police and the federal government. Because I will not hold back if I must fight for my life. Everyone in this restaurant will die. and that can be seen as terrorism... The government enjoys flexing its 'anti-terrorism' muscles.... The doctor smiles with his mouth, his eyes remaining flint-like. he slightly tightens his grip on the woman's hand, a sharp blade up his sleeve touching her wrist... making pulling her hand back dangerous...

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 25th 2014, 9:26 pm

Neal looked up, the cloud of blackness still there. He was no longer inside of it, and would now be capable of following the man she had tried to fire an arrow at, but it was still there even after having fired at it. 'I better start running, I will have a very hard time trying to catch up as it is. If I hang around here any longer, I will never be able to catch up to the guy that ran away.' It was impossible for him to pinpoint the location of the woman until she left the blackness, but the man that ran could be followed without too much hassle. As he hacked into some of the cameras with an internet link, he began to follow the man. His HUD proving to be very useful in this situation, where he would otherwise have been without a way of tracking the man down.

Speaking quietly and to himself, Neal began to run at his full speed. It wasn't fast by any means, but the man who had been fired at by the woman was no faster. Neal holstered Navita while he was running, knowing it would be no use to have a gun drawn in this situation. Before long, he had escape the cover of darkness and was nearing on the man who was running. He needed to keep himself hidden from the woman, who seemed to be capable of sensing the presence of energy in the first place. It would be hard, but he hoped he could fire off another shot and at least hit her this time. He had the woman in sight now, and fired two shots from each pistol. The concussive bursts from Navita in the woman's general direction. He guessed that they wouldn't instantly incapacitate her movements, but that they should slow her down if hit. At least enough for him to be able to catch up to her. The shots from Mortem were aimed higher, fail-safes in case she managed to jump over the bursts from Navita.

'I don't want to let anybody die, I need to stop her... somehow.' Neal continued to run, feeling a little pain on his back where he landed, but it was bearable. It was not more than an irritation, but it wouldn't be able to run as far without starting to feel pain. He needed to stop this woman from moving somehow, get it to a point where he could fight her without letting her get away.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 25th 2014, 9:57 pm

"Shit." Yumo said as his attack fell through now he was still regaining his footing as the man prepared his next attack.

In no time flat yumo was sent a shocking burst of energy aimed at what appeared to be his back side. He used his the vials of blood as springs and shot a thick burst of blood onto the concrete sending him into the air. Part of the blast burned his skin as it past and hit under him. The explosion sent him into a nearby car. He didn't waste time whining about the pain and instead used the car as another spring to hopefully give him another burst of extra speed. He sent himself hurtling towards the man with the intentions of hitting him with his fist dead in the center of his face. Yumo let three strings of blood seep out of the vials and latch onto the car behind him just in case he needed a quick evasion maneuver.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 27th 2014, 5:50 am

Nothing was being made easy, and yet she did not expect it to be. This human seemed hell bent on protecting the magus who so foolishly was trying to escape his punishment. A deal was struck and he was trying to escape that which was ordained for him, and for that he would have to face his punishment. The concussive bursts came close to striking her, yet the female titan managed to sop mid stride, slamming bow into the roof as the sharp seeming edge caught into concrete and nearly caused her to jerk forward. It was all a matter of skill within that moment, one that kept her from being destroyed by what seemed like a powerful shot. Even the rooftop that was so close to the blast found itself shredded, bits flying off and some slamming into her skin with a painful thud. It would bruise but nothing more than that.

Pulling her bow upwards, she turned upon the male that emerged from the darkness, something about him seeming to prove more trouble than she wanted to deal with. Breaking off into another sprint she jumped from the rooftop, grabbing onto what looked like the edge of a window, figners grasping tightly as she pressed off with her feet, and found herself grabbing on to  a fire escape with a numbing sensation running through her fingers, and then sliding down from there. The mage was running away, but it seemed that he was heading towards Michael’s location, slamming into people in a way that would push them out of the way. If that were the case, then he would be sealing his own fate now, and that meant it was time to deal with this nosey metahuman.

Another arrow formed within her hand, and turning around the corner it was loosed, aimed to slam into his heart.
--
Bright red lighting had hit but it was not as major as the male were hoping. Instead of a burning hole within this things chest, it was only a small amount of damage amounting to burnt skin. He growled angrily, baring white teeth as the male sent himself soaring through the air, barely dodging the small bursts of lighting that he aimed upon him. Luckily it seemed that he would be within a small amount of pain, as he slammed into a car from the mere shock of the blast. “Using your blood eh?” he wondered out loud with a slight smirk, something about manipulating blood interested the Titan lightly. It seemed almost as if he would fit in within his race, though he lacked the runes for it. Almost as if on command, the dark markings that decorated his neck glowed a bright red, the same color as his lightning.

Within that same moment the male that had slammed into the czar used his inhuman strength to catapult forward, like a bullet into him. “You’ll need to be faster than that.” He said simply as a spark of red lighting ran from his feet and constructed what looked like a wall in front of him, within seconds spike constructs forming upon it. “I guess you need a lesson.” With a simple motions of his hand the construct would launch these electrical spikes towards the male, not only aiming to pierce but also electrocute. If they did hit, he would likely not get up. This fight was all too easy.
--
Amusing, that was the word that he found for the human. Yet at the same time he was the perfect example of a human being, scoffing at those that they thought were weaker than them, no concept of what stood before them.  His eyes fell upon the glint of metal from the doctors sleeve and a devious grin fell upon his lips, he was playing a dangerous game. ”You want me to help you with your affairs? To help you after you threaten me? You are aware that all I need do is play the helpless child being threatened, and then who would they believe?” He paused for a moment to let that sink in before continuing.

”And if I were to kill you, there would be no evidence that I did so and even if that weren’t the case, what would it matter to me? I take forms like someone changes clothing, all it takes is a simple whim.” A child he may appear to be, but Michael was in no way helpless. ”Sit before you make a mistake you cannot take back. I’m sure I could hear you out either way.” Michael motioned for him to sit, yet his eyes spoke the danger that he could bring if the doctor did not do as he wished.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 27th 2014, 6:57 am

Michael Atterrius wrote:
Amusing, that was the word that he found for the human. Yet at the same time he was the perfect example of a human being, scoffing at those that they thought were weaker than them, no concept of what stood before them.  His eyes fell upon the glint of metal from the doctors sleeve and a devious grin fell upon his lips, he was playing a dangerous game. ”You want me to help you with your affairs? To help you after you threaten me? You are aware that all I need do is play the helpless child being threatened, and then who would they believe?” He paused for a moment to let that sink in before continuing.

”And if I were to kill you, there would be no evidence that I did so and even if that weren’t the case, what would it matter to me? I take forms like someone changes clothing, all it takes is a simple whim.” A child he may appear to be, but Michael was in no way helpless. ”Sit before you make a mistake you cannot take back. I’m sure I could hear you out either way.” Michael motioned for him to sit, yet his eyes spoke the danger that he could bring if the doctor did not do as he wished.

"a precaution. I would not want to try to make a deal with a soul stealer without being able to at least inconvenience you in exchange." he explains cautiously... taking the seat slowly. "To be honest, I am not that much of a fan of harming pretty young women anyway." he says with forced levity

he is visibly shaken by the child's reaction. This is a far more devious and calculating being than I had expected... It doesn't care about any of the lives in here...not even of his own ally... This is going to take all the effort I have to possibly make this creature an ally.

"I need your help. I am hoping to get it in exchange for services I can provide, Either now or in the future. I am looking to come to some sort of arrangement with you. Is that possible?"

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 27th 2014, 10:21 am

Neal watched as this woman was able to avoid all the shots by slamming her bow into the ground, she was nearly thrown forward into the blasts from mortem, but narrowly avoided them. 'She is no ordinary being, she is far too quick to be regarded as even close to human skill. Judging from her appearance, she must be some sort of magical being. Even at that, it seems very impressive that she seems to be able to so effortlessly avoid these attacks. I will need to be very careful and work on something to defeat her.' She performed a quick set of movements, and then was down on the ground. Neal wasn't sure why, but something bothered him about this woman. It would be very difficult, but he needed to somehow stop her.

Within a moment, she formed an arrow in her hand, and then loosed it at Neal. He saw the arrow as it was flying toward him, and he narrowly avoided a direct hit. The arrow ran across his side as he dodged, and fired some of his own hits toward this woman. He again fired two concussive shots, but this time one on top of the other. Blasts from mortem would fly off to the side of those concussive blasts, ready to encompass their target in a flower of powerful energy. Of course, those two shots weren't guaranteed to hit, nothing was in fact. Neal needed something to do though, something to try and hit this woman who seemed so agile and so able to avoid his attacks.

As he flung his body back up, he felt a pain where the arrow had grazed his flesh. The arrow wasn't just a regular arrow, it seemed to have been poisoned. Neal would need to be very careful if he did not want to be killed by this woman. Still though, all he needed to do was give the man another few minutes to get away, and then Neal should be ready to escape without worrying about him. 'I am not sure how hard this will be, but I need to hope that I can hold her off and then escape without dying. If not, I may need to run before that. I am not willing to risk my life for one person, especially when it seems like this woman won't kill anybody else.'

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top