The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCausing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_voting_barCausing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCausing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_voting_barCausing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Causing Mayhem in Atlanta

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mayhem in Atlanta - Page 2 Empty Re: Causing Mayhem in Atlanta

Post by Neal Winters January 26th 2014, 6:17 pm

Kira felt her hand slam the girl's side, but could also feel as their two abilities nearly negated each other. The hit against this girl was weak in comparison to what it should have been, and allowed for this girl to latch onto her arm. Kira got a name from this girl though, as Illianis attempted to push her into a car behind her. At this point though, Kira could feel that there wasn't much difference between the level of physical strength they possessed. Twisting, Kira flipped while grabbing Illianis' arm and then attempted to flip her to the ground. While she was doing this, she spoke in a playful tone. "Well, my name is Kokurai. Let's keep this going a little while longer."

After Kira had made her attack, she would release Illianis. If the attack worked, Kira would back off and if not, she would take up an open offensive stance. She wanted a stance that allowed her ease of movement, while giving her the opportunity to see any attacks coming.

Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 27th 2014, 6:56 pm

Helia's move was quickly reversed but her fog drabbed onto her before she touched the ground.  She rolled off then flipped atop a nearby car.  She looked at the girl who was smiling.

"You're playing with me."  She stated as she looked at the girl.

She stood up now slightly more relaxed, she wasn't going to let her pride get in the way of a fight that was thought of as a game.  She took a deep breathe then jumped off the car and slid across her fog.

"Nerfram Metal Bamboo Forest."  She calmly said and her fog quickly responded with a quick vibration then thousands of thick, pole like tendrils spewed out towards Kokurai.

Helia's red hair danced between the poles as she swung through them all like an "Exotic Dancer".  The low and high hums coming from the poles as her hair and body slid against them made for a very sad yet fast song.  It was a dark melody that would give even the hardest of music critics chills that rack the spine.  As Helia swung between the bars she would swing her legs to try and kick the girl as she spun past.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 27th 2014, 8:10 pm

Kira watched as the fog went to prevent Illianis from touching the ground, something that she was amazed by. It seemed that this fog was a very powerful tool in combat, but she could use her lightning to damage people also. Illianis then rolled off the ground and flipped onto a nearby car. It was at this moment, that she made verbal confirmation of Kira playing with her. 'It commences, now I don't need to be so open about playing with her.'

Kira would respond in a playful voice again, wanting to show that she really did just want to have fun. "When did you figure out I was playing with you? Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough, I will work on it harder."

It seemed to Kira that this Illianis girl was calming down a little bit, she jumped off the car and then slid across her fog. 'Cool ability, I should see if I can charge her fog. It would be interesting to see what would happen.' She then watched as Illianis formed a forest with her fog, something that frightened Kira quite a bit.

She watched as this girl swung and slid between the bars and "forest" of fog. The fog was solid, and liquid at the same time it seemed. 'A powerful ability, I will need to be careful around it.' Kira knew only one thing to do, as Illianis drew near, she threw a bolt of black lightning straight out toward her. It was a powerful blast, and would likely do something, but Kira still wanted to have some fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Student
Humor : Childish, with a hint of vulgarity

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 27th 2014, 8:50 pm

A blast of lighting hit Helia. She bounced off of a few bars from her fog as it tried to take off some of the electrical damage. Helia collided with the ground then looked at the girl and rolled her eyes. She ran up to one of the bamboo pieces still up and swung ferociously around it flinging herself to the other side of Kokurai. Once she was within enough distance she summoned a swarm of crows from out of the poles and they were all aimed at Kokurai.

"Does it hurt." Helia called in a motherly tone as she sped up the crows as the escaped the bamboo of metal.

She was aiming to hit this girl hard and she was hoping that this move would do the trick....but part of her knew this girl wouldn't go down so easily.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 27th 2014, 9:29 pm

Kira watched as Illianis was thrown away when the lightning hit her, preventing the attempted attack on Kira from actually landing. Still though, she was able to keep on attacking. She swung off of a rod of the foggy bamboo and landed on the other side of Kira. At the same time, she had managed to create some birds from out of her fog that were flying toward Kira. It was intriguing, this girl was a very skilled fighter and seemed to have a body to match. 'This will be fun, I wonder how it will end though.'

As the crows of fog flew at Kira, she created ravens out of her black lightning. They seemed to perfectly cancel out each other perfectly, something which Kira found almost alluring. This girl had a very good grip on her abilities, something that very few meta humans seemed to have. She was skilled with this fog, and could use it almost second-nature. Kira was having a hard time with her, something which was not very common for her with anybody.

She then decided to create a large storm, aiming lightning down upon the area. It arced all over the place, striking the rods of this fog like lightning rods. She hoped that it would get rid of a majority of them, clear up the fighting space some. "Quite trying to separate us, you aren't really achieving anything by doing it."

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 27th 2014, 10:09 pm

Helia was liking the image of what she thought was the pinned down Kokurai but she was mistaken. The girl made a raging lightning storm that struck 75% of her fog. A tear rolled down her left eye as she heard the cry of her friend. She wiped the tear away and called it back to her. The fog slipped away like a quick snake dodging strikes of lightning as it made it to it's home.

"Fine then I wont keep my distance." she said with a slight irritation.

She was slightly angered by the pain she heard her friend in and as such she was about to hit this girl one way or another. She let her fog swallow her in grey then it parted showing her one more time. She pushed her arms back and jetted forward using her fog as a jet. Streams of fog rushed wildly towards Kokurai as millions of streams of her fog rushed into the air to intercept any oncoming lightning by creating a very large spider web like shield. Once lightning strikes the electricity should go straight to that web.

"I hope you're ready to fell this pain." She said with a slight calm tone.

Streams of fog charged the opponent in fury with helia riding in tow. She flung herself towards kokurai with a strong intent to punch her in the face and helia held onto some of her fog as she closed in on her opponent.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 28th 2014, 3:56 pm

Kira smiled beneath her mask when most of the fog vanished during the blasts of lightning raining down, getting rid of a vast majority of it. This girl, Illianis, seemed to be very traumatized by this destruction of the fog. Apparently, from what Illianis had already spoken, it was a metal fog. That meant that Kira's lightning was perfect against it, the fog would act like a lightning rod for her control over lightning and electricity.

A tear rolled down this girl's cheek, she called the fog to her and it avoided the lightning somehow. It seemed that Illianis was in more of a fighting mood now, as she spoke in a slightly agitated voice that she wouldn't keep her distance. Kira simply smiled again, looking carefully toward this woman. Her hair was flowing, and it seemed that she wanted to attack Kira and leave nothing left. "Seems like we can finally how some real fun now."

Kira watched and was impressed by what this girl was capable of doing with her fog. Kira also watched as streams of fog flew toward her, moving wildly. She quickly slung lightning at the fog that was coming toward her, narrowly able to avoid it reaching her. Suddenly, Illianis began moving toward her, speaking of bringing pain. Kira was worried, she could feel her body starting to tire. Such extensive use of her powers was something that she didn't like doing, especially when there were powerful opponents to face.

Kira was able to use a combination of her lightning as well as leaning with the blow, taking a majority of the power away from actually hitting her. It worked, but she could still feel that it wouldn't be easy to continue. She made her wall of lightning, a wall thick and durable enough, that she would have at least a little time to get away while Illianis either broke through or waited for it to dissipate. Kira ran with all her speed, rushing away from the area of the fight. She didn't want to die or get caught by the police while having fun, and that would happen if she didn't run. So, she would do her best to run inside of a nearby building to change before taking a back entrance and leaving the area unseen.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 28th 2014, 6:10 pm

Helia watched as the girl took the hit and flew back with the momentum. She then proceeded to make a wall of lightning which proved to look pretty sturdy.

"Now who's trying to keep there distance." Helia called mockingly as she looked at the wall.

She looked up then made a little circular motion with her finger pointed at the web of fog above the lightning. The fog hummed lowly and spewed itself across the area of the storm cloud. It crashed into the ground and proceeded to connect together by seems of metal thread like particles. Helia then began to take all of her strength and using her chainsaw and wind ablility that came with it. She charged the wall. Her fog hit first to do initial damage then she rushed in with the blades on her saw spinning wildly as if they wanted the contact of the lightning. She spun around twice swinging the chainsaw, and gathering wind surrounding her.

"I told you i'm not keeping my distance." She called as she collided full force with the wall.

She hoped that the force of the attack would shatter the wall quickly and if this happened she would then proceed to rush the probably fleeing Kokurai.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 28th 2014, 8:24 pm

Kira had only just managed to get inside of a building when the wall cracked apart, something that she did not expect to happen so soon. Still though, it would give her time to make some distance from this girl. 'I will need to meet this Illianis again soon, it seems that it would be fun to confront her again when she isn't so agitated from this meeting.' Kira ran through the building, throwing the backpack into her arms and then running forward at top speed. She pushed through the back door in a few moments, and then would continue running through back alleyways.

She made sure to form some lightning clouds and more lightning to misdirect Illianis, having it form on the main street a ways down from where the fight had taken place. She hoped that it would distract her, giving Kira enough time to run farther away from the crime scene before Illianis found out where she really was. Once she made it five miles from the crime scene, Kira found the first open door and then ran to the bathroom to change. She would again leave through the back entrance before walking off.

Kira was shaking all over, excited from the fight and the chance to meet another powerful female. It would be interesting to see what would happen if they were to meet again, perhaps in a more social format. Of course, Kira didn't know where this girl would be next, so she could only hope for now.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 28th 2014, 8:35 pm

After a few minutes of looking around Helia realized that the girl was gone. She took a deep sigh then looked at the mess she made fighting the girl. She had her fog check to make sure nobody was injured anywhere and when she was in the clear she disappeared in a huge very noticeable spiral of fog. It touched the sky then separated as if like a dispersing cloud.

"Kokurai the next time we meet you better hope I am not still angry about today." Helia called with a booming voice.

As she began to fly away in a stream of fog she found a girl walking out the back door of a building. Helia wouldn't have been suspicious if it wasn't for the fact that nobody was anywhere near that place because of the fighting and her clothes seemed awfully undamaged for her to be sneaking around the back alley like she did something. She shot a pole of metal like fog towards the girl. It rushed towards her like a nail out of a gun. It aimed to hit next to the girl and possibly startle her.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 28th 2014, 8:51 pm

Kira thought she was in the clear, until she saw a rod of fog-like metal slam into the ground next to her. Wasting no time, she stopped her every natural reaction to attack the source. Instead, she stepped back and fell against the wall. She began weeping, looking around as if afraid. 'It is the best I can do, I can't afford to be noticed. This fight took too much out of me to continue, I need to act like an innocent bystander and pretend to have been hiding in the bathroom the entire time.' Kira quickly placed her hand on the backpack and scorched it, severely doubting that it could have been seen from the sky.

Against the wall, and hoping that the girl she had just finished battling would not recognize her, Kira continued to weep with her back against the wall. She would keep it up, hoping that if the person she had fought would come all the way down, she could sell off this afraid act. Still though, she thought it seemed like it might work.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 28th 2014, 9:09 pm

Helia does not pursuit she continues to leave the combat area.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top