The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:40 pm by Zonkes

» Urban Commandos
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Lost in Atlanta(Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lost in Atlanta(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost in Atlanta(Open) Empty Lost in Atlanta(Open)

Post by zyborg September 2nd 2012, 7:16 pm

"Where the Hell am I now?" Getting lost in a city as big as Atlanta is quite common, but Asclepius makes it an art. After walking in a straight line for twenty minutes and walking the same distance back, this strange man managed to end up in a completely different part of the city! He'd ask for directions, but there are two problems with that. One - despite wearing a surgical mask, and roman sandals and a toga over a red spandex "superheroing uniform", he is trying to avoid attracting too much attention. Two - even if he wasn't trying to stay out of the limelight, he certainly didn't want to ask where he lived! There are so many problems with that!

Brushing a few strands of his ridiculously long blond hair out of his face, Asclepius sighs. "Great. Just great. Lost in my own hometown. What am I, an idiot? This is so stressful - and of course, the way I relieve stress is by going on a walk. Yeah, that's gonna work."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dale "Asclepius" Nulman -- http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t4892-dale-asclepius-nulman#63032
zyborg

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Lost in Atlanta(Open) Empty Re: Lost in Atlanta(Open)

Post by Van Helcraft September 2nd 2012, 8:10 pm

Schneider, dressed in his usual hand tailored black suit with a red dress shirt underneath, was making his way down an Atlanta street. He was looking for a coffee shop to unwind after restraining himself from killing the Atlanta branches CEO after he had lost several million on a failed experiment after he had ordered that the test not be carried out. Certainly the man knew he had no choice but to leave the company, but that wasn't going to replace his money that he lost in resulting law suits. So he decided that the man was going to receive a special visitor, someone who would insure Schneider's loses would be handled aptly. Taking a right he felt that odd sensation that occurs when your being stared at, well he was wearing several platinum rings with diamonds encrusted, as well as a gold pocket watch chain hanging from his pocket. He started turning more often but he still felt eyes on him, he was starting to wonder if he was being overly self-conscious, but he decided to duck into the alleyway ahead to see if his hunch was right.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon September 3rd 2012, 12:43 am

Mack went to Atlanta for a reason. He just couldn't remember it. He went around beating people up, but that didn't make him remember. His henchmen spotted this rich looking asshole walking down the alley. Mack hated rich people. They thought they were better than you just because they owned money. Mack enjoyed killing rich people the most. It showed them that money couldn't save you from death. He prowled in the darkness waiting for a chance to strike. Finally, Mack gave the order. "Get this fool, boys!". His henchmen instantly surrounded the rich guy.

((I'm using my Mack the Knife character))

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by zyborg September 3rd 2012, 11:32 am

Hmm... that guy looks important. What's he doing alone, heading into a seedy alleyway? Asclepius ponders the rich-looking stranger, while also pondering whether he should ask for directions. In the end, he decided that he should remain 'hidden'.I better remain concealed in the shadows, thought the bright red ancient Greek doctor in the middle of Atlanta. I need to see what he's up to...

If the rich man looks suspicious, the prison orange-clad henchmen were even more suspicious. Those black hoods give it away. Maybe I better do something, Asclepius thinks. Then again, those could be his thugs. I better just...

"Get this fool, boys!"

Nope. Definitely not his thugs.

Torn between watching and waiting or jumping in, Asclepius consults himself. On the one hand, I have no fighting skills to protect that guy, and the fact that he's alone here may mean he's not as defenseless as he appears. On the other hand, he could just be some helpless rich guy, and I can always just be a superhuman-shield. You know what? I'm going for it.

Asclepius finally reveals himself in a dramatic pose. "I am the great Asclepius," he shouts. "The power of the gods flows through me. You should be honored to meet me! I have a question of the utmost importance..." He then quiets down and talks normally. "Uh... what part of the city am I in? I seem to have gotten lost. Nice hoods, by the way. Nice to see people as fashion-conscious as myself."

Dale "Asclepius" Nulman -- http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t4892-dale-asclepius-nulman#63032
zyborg

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top