The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_vote_lcapA Walk in Downtown Tampa I_voting_barA Walk in Downtown Tampa I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
A Walk in Downtown Tampa I_vote_lcapA Walk in Downtown Tampa I_voting_barA Walk in Downtown Tampa I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Walk in Downtown Tampa

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Walk in Downtown Tampa Empty A Walk in Downtown Tampa

Post by Neal Winters January 8th 2014, 9:56 pm

Neal was dressed in his white suit, the jacket open to fully reveal the vest and shirt. The suit was fit to a thin size, but it still gave off a slightly large looking size on him. Since the day was warm and muggy like many other days in this area, he had small beads of sweat forming at his hairline. He exuded confidence, and appeared older than his age due to his dress. Black shoes with a light sheen showed that he was dressed in a casual manner, since the shoes were obviously well worn-in. He was sipping on a raspberry iced tea that he had brought along, but was attentively watching his surroundings also.

The wind was blowing wildly, whipping around the white hair that had set in so prematurely for him. Something he had since he was only four years of age. Armed with a subtle wit and currently patient mood, he had no urge to do anything drawing attention to himself. He smiled casually while walking, a disarming smile with a hint of the arrogance that he had grown to be filled with. His light colored skin would be easy to sunburn, if it weren't for his incredible durability to almost all physical ailments. He looked up toward the sun, putting his hand up to block the direct rays. The sky was clear and he knew it, but he still appreciated the beauty of nature.

The buildings towered high, but the beach was directly opposite him. It was a sight that he found peculiar whenever he saw one. People paraded their bodies around beaches, either trying to attract people, or just buying the most common of swim gear so that they could actually get in the water. He found it disgraceful that companies made the swim gear so small. Continuing to make it cover as little as possible without showing anything the government considered inappropriate. On the other hand, he saw the attraction that people had to it, some women have great bodies and want to show it off at a beach to get men drooling over them. A great strategy and good way to steal a wallet, especially from people who become blind to all but the body of a woman. Most his age would join in on this ritual, but his knowledge made him somewhat skeptical of standard activities for people he would consider peers in age.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 117
Job : Student
Humor : Childish, with a hint of vulgarity
Registration date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

A Walk in Downtown Tampa Empty Re: A Walk in Downtown Tampa

Post by The Nekromonga January 10th 2014, 9:57 am

At a Smoothie Cafe...

The cafe owner was flipping through channels as he served a monte cristo sandwich to a hungry young brunette lady at the bar.

"On this episode of 16 and pregnant..." He grimaced once, and changed the channel.

" Baby, baby, baby, ooooh~" A few people at the bar groaned, and he flipped the channel even faster.

"...Weather up north is well in the negatives, and the wind chill may reach even as south as Florida..." The news channel came up, but there didn’t seem to be a chill yet here at the beach. The owner settled for local news, which featured a local museum having been broken into early that morning.

A blonde female anchor in a navy blue blazer reported the news, as the commercial break ended.

"In local news, the Latin American Cultural Museum was broken in yesterday, supposedly around 1:00AM, though only several, minor artefacts, maps and charts were stolen, the more valuable golden jaguar apparently left untouched. Security guards at the museum were knocked out and now hospitalized, but thankfully no casualties were reported. Security footage on site is unavailable, as the thieves were suspected of disabling security or destroying the footage. Back to you, Jim.”
The male anchor continued the report. “Well... professional theft, and unclear motives, the Florida police department is baffled and have issued no statement, until a more thorough investigation can be undertaken. The Police did however, get a testimony from one of the injured guards.”

The TV cut to a picture of one of the security guard’s photos, likely taken from his facebook page, as his face now was not in the most presentable conditions. “The guy moved like military... some kind of Spec Ops you know... he was in a mask, body armor with stripes... like a tiger. Didn’t use a gun, but had a tazer, couple of batons and gave us a serious beat down. We got a couple hits in, but he just had alot more in him and just kept going.”

“If anyone has knowledge of this... Black Tiger... character, drop by the police station as soon as you can This is Jim Burgundy... Channel 6 News.”

Shauna took a bite out of her sandwich as she watched the news with half a care, munching on the fried treat as she sipped a smoothie with it. She massaged her forearm, hiding a bruise under the long sleeve of her blouse... Yeah, they sure got a couple of hits in. Shauna didn’t know what that was about; she felt like she’d been weaker and slower lately, and she almost paid for it.
Well, it didn’t matter. Now she was soaking up sunlight and feeling better after that job. She minded her own business, dressing up rather casually rather than participate in the Florida dress code, and watched as time and the day flew by. Her shades hid some eye bags, the consequence of the hours after the nearly bungled heist.

She also watched with a degree of worry and caution, as police officers were patrolling all over town, up and down the beach keeping an eye on the people there. It was apparent they were looking for fit, strong types who might’ve been the Black Tiger... and they were eager to question people with unusual injuries or sore bodies. It didn’t matter, they were probably looking for a male... it wouldn't occur to them that the Black Tigress had come out of retirement, or came to Florida.

Police officers likely also came across Near Winters, eyeing him up and asking him if he had heard of, or had any information at all about the robbery yesterday.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 10th 2014, 5:15 pm

As Neal was walking along the road, he noticed that a group of officers were questioning people that seemed to be injured. It made sense though, he read that there was a museum break-in; it seemed that the police were doing everything in their power to find the perpetrator. Of course, he was another person they would likely be questioning. For other reasons though than the rest of the people they were interrogating. He was known to be one of the smartest beings in the human world, and that made him a person that would likely be able to give them some insight into the robbery.

Continuing to walk, it turned out that his suspicion was correct. The officers walked up to him, and indeed asked if he had any idea on who it was or why they would have done it. "Well, I would imagine that this crime was done because of a greater reward than anything in the museum. In addition to that, the perpetrator is likely a person of immense martial training; I would guess beyond that of what most humans are capable of achieving. Maps and charts are also lightweight, meaning that the person who committed the crime was likely alone and did not want to haul extra weight." 'Maps and charts lead to places, I wonder if they have copies of them. Usually documents such as that have been duplicated so that they can be studied.'

"If you made copies of the maps and charts that were stolen, I'd look for flights going to those areas. Thoroughly investigate the luggage of the people heading in those directions to see if you can find the originals." He paused, letting the police finish writing what he spoke. "Well, if that is it, I would like to be off to continue my stroll. It is not very often that I get a day off." The officers looked at him, giving their consent for him to leave. Already, he had given them another lead they could follow on how to find the missing maps and charts and who took them. It seemed that he had given them some helpful information.

As he was moving along the street, he saw a cafe. He figured it would be best to enter, not wanting to garner any more attention if he could avoid it. Most people don't think twice about who he is, but most in the educational and political circles did. He went straight to the front, ordering a roast beef club sandwich with provolone cheese. It seemed to him that he would be able to take a corner table to avoid anybody talking to him, especially since people were generally so stupid. Even more so as a whole, but even as an individual they seemed incapable of advanced thought. Neal knew though that he had immense levels of the meta-gene that gave him massive boosts to intelligence of all kinds. Part of the reason he was so arrogant, and hated standard interaction.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 10th 2014, 7:46 pm

A few minutes later, Shauna’s iPhone rings, and she answers it, discreetly at the end of the bar.

“Good, but I’m still lying low. The police are looking for the Black Tiger... you’re coming here?” She spoke in a low whisper, but said that last part slightly more audibly.

“Oh hey there!” A young blonde Florida girl, likely a teenager holding onto the leash of a very big shaggy dog came up outside the cafe, and Shauna went out to meet her.

“Hey yourself, Jen. And who’s this handsome fellow?” Shauna gave the Florida girl a quick hug, then knelt down to take a closer look at the large Tibetan Mastiff, massaging its large neck.

A Walk in Downtown Tampa L-Tibetan-mastiff.-Like-a-personal-bear-to-snuggle-with-Want

“Oh this is Hrothgar! He’s actually my assistant at the shelter. He is such a dear; he’s already friends with Walter.” The Florida girl said, smiling. Shauna felt the dog’s collar under the hair.

“Walter’s a meanie, I don’t see how he’d like dogs.” She said in disbelief, finding the memory card in the dog’s collar and taking it, slipping it discreetly into her own phone. Shauna and Jenny exchanged quick glances, their business for the day concluded.

Shauna stood back up, scratching the dog’s ear. She did have a weakness for animals. “Hrothgar’s a natural icebreaker and...”

“Arf!” Hrothgar suddenly has an urge of hunger at smelling food in the cafe. Not really caring if three people held his leash, He walks inside the open cafe, up to several tables, the people smiling at the dog but refraining from giving him anything. Each denial made the dog audibly whine.

“Hrothgar! Stop! Stupid dog, I just fed you...” Jenny tried to pull back the dog, but was dragged along. Shauna laughed and followed, and eventually the big bear dog came to Near’s table, sat beside him and asked for food with the neediest eyes and a low whine dogs use to get what they want from humans.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 10th 2014, 8:31 pm

Neal watched as somebody from the counter got up to go outside. They went to go pet a dog, but also slid what appeared to be an SD card into their phone while they were petting the dog. Most people would not have noticed, but Neal was very observant and little was hidden to him. The only questions were what the card contained and why it needed to be delivered so secretly. There were many things that needed secrecy, and some people were very suspicious of the world in the first place. He would not trouble himself with an "if" about what would likely have no meaning to him.

What did bother him though, is when the dog came rushing inside the cafe and was begging at people's tables. He guessed that it was only a matter of time before the dog would come up to his table, and he felt a soft spot for the dog. It was running around the tables, whining when the customers of the cafe refused to give him food. Neal found it humorous and somewhat cute that the dog was such a baby still, and gave a small smile. He had already broken off a quarter of his sandwich, which he guessed the dog would scarf down quickly. At the same time, even though he knew he was going to give the dog food and he felt a soft spot for it, the dog shouldn't have been allowed inside. He would give the dog a cold look, but give it the portion of his sandwich and a rubbing around the head.

After feeding the dog though, he would look up at the two girls who followed it in. He wanted to know exactly what was on that SD card that was apparently trying to be delivered in such secrecy. "Why don't you two take a seat? Also, tell me the dogs name; he got a part of my sandwich, I think you are obliged." He wanted to ask quietly what was on the SD card, since he did not want to scare her off or cause her fear if it was just a paranoid habit. Another reason is that he wanted to see her reaction completely once he asked, not wanting her to simply pause up and entirely forgo emotion if it is over nothing.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 13th 2014, 7:10 pm

Thankfully it was a pet friendly establishment, as a few other customers brought their much smaller pets. Shauna and Florida girl Jenny looked at each other. They certainly didn't expect to meet anyone new today... Shauna thought the guy was just trying to get fresh with a pair of girls. She expected to swap numbers then she'd never have to see him again.

Hrothgar scarfed down the sandwich in one gulp, almost taking Neal's hand too, and munching on it a few times, before swallowing. The large creature licked its lips then rested its head on Neal's lap, panting. Clearly the dog now wanted to be his best friend.

She and Jenny took a seat. "Ooh, I am so sorry abut that. Hrothgar forgets his manners sometimes. This is Jenny, she works at a local vet, and I'm Shauna." Shauna simply gave off a friendly vibe. This should be over quickly, hopefully.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 13th 2014, 9:03 pm

Neal could tell that this person had no idea what he saw, and that she was clearly not afraid of anything minor. Whatever was on that SD card was something more important than standard information. 'How to go about this without making a scene, it will be difficult, but not impossible.' "Hrothgar is it, good name. Never mind his manners though, I have met some very misbehaved dogs before. Shauna, I noticed that you grabbed something off the dog's collar, what was it?" Neal was doing his best to cover up his having an idea what was going on, but knew that they were likely to suspect something. He wasn't sure what they were up to, but it almost sounded like the girl was telling the truth about whoever Jenny was. His eyes were piercing, and his hair definitely made him look a little older than he really was.

Reasoning would tell most people that somebody as young as him does not have white hair, but it would also say that most males are not like Neal. Considering most men his age were only thinking about girls and how to get their numbers, he was quite the exception in more ways than one. He wondered exactly how old they would take him for, knowing that they both looked to be somewhere in the older teens or mid twenties at the oldest.

Still, it was good to talk to people once in a while, he would need to push the conversation some after they gave him at least some kind of response as to the contents of the memory card in that phone.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 13th 2014, 9:26 pm

That question changed the tone of the conversation fairly quickly, not to mention the ladies' expressions. Shauna and Jenny looked at each other, then at Neal. Jenny went over and sat next to Neal. A click could be heard, and the feel of cold steel against his skin indicated that these were no ordinary girls at the beach.

"What's it to you, pretty white haired boy?" Jenny said, discreetly, pointing a gun to Neal's side.

Shauna's eyes briefly displayed color changes as her super vision cuts through Neal's clothes, searching for either a weapon or surveillance device.

"...He's not armed, and he's not wearing a wire. You're no cop at least, so I think you're just at the wrong place at the wrong time, asking the wrong people the wrong questions."

"Still, he saw us, didn't he Shauna?" Jenny said, and Shauna nodded.

"Yeah... now, what are we gonna do with him, I wonder?"

Hrothgar whined though, as Jenny threatened his new friend. The dog pleaded with Jenny it seemed, to not hurt him.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 13th 2014, 9:54 pm

Neal knew now that it was something illegal, otherwise it would not have warranted such a reaction. Of course, he could give them a few tips already to help conceal it. 'It seems that these two have no idea who I am, perhaps I can use that to my advantage. At the very least, I can let them know that I can help them in getting away with what they've done. Still, putting a gun up to a person. Even though it would likely not damage me, these people obviously mean business about whatever it is they are doing. I need to tread carefully until they do not view me as an enemy.' Deciding to not get upset, Neal casually grabbed his water from the table and put it between his legs so that the dog could drink from it if he wanted. Once this had been done, Neal grabbed his ice tea and began drinking a little more from it.

"I apologize for noticing, and I probably shouldn't have mentioned anything. At the same time, putting that into your phone means the government can see it. Unless of course the battery has been removed. Also, I am not even close to being police. If I were, I'd be wearing at least a bullet proof vest. I probably could help you escape the country with that information though, especially if that is your objective."

He wouldn't do anything rash, and would pause on a response to the final question so that they could calculate what he had previously said. "Now, as for what to do with me; may I suggest bringing me with? That way, you would look less suspicious than traveling alone. Another thing, guns are noisy and you wouldn't want to draw attention to yourselves right now, especially with as many police as there are outside, This whole building would turn into a shootout, and it would likely not end without at least one death between the two of you. Not to mention, I am somewhat famous, if you have me along, it makes for a good bargaining chip if you get into any political troubles on the way over." Neal spoke with complete calmness, and almost a bit too smoothly. Some may suspect that he was lying like crazy and hoping they'd let him go so that he wouldn't need to be involved.

Now though, he would need to wait for a response from these two girls, and hope that they did not try to blow him away. He'd hate to see people die because they wanted to try killing somebody.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 18th 2014, 8:59 pm

They listened to what Neal had to say in his own defense, and he proved to be quite intelligent, though he let on too much at once. Criminals could always use intelligence, but they didn't appreciate wise-guys. "Ooh. He's a smart one, ain't he Shauna? A wise guy. Talks tough too."

"He knows too much, and talks too much for his own good. Looks like we're going for a ride." Shauna takes Hrothgar's leash and gestures them out the cafe. Shauna then looks at Neal as they were headed for the ominous big black van in the parking lot.

"...Just because you're not a cop doesn't mean your off the hook. You're coming along with us now. Try anything funny and you'll regret it. Get it? Now get in." Shauna opened up the typical bad guy's van. It looked as though Neal was now being taken for a ride by two pretty florida girls.

A pair of cops weren't far off, but paid the trio no particular mind.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 19th 2014, 2:25 pm

Neal followed the lead they were giving him, he had not intention of letting them shoot at him. This was one of his favorite suits and he hated the thought of it getting damaged, especially when it was over things so menial as this. 'I suppose I shouldn't have brought up the drive I saw her stick in her phone, but my curiosity is one of the reasons I am so smart.' [color=red]"So, where are you off to then? The airport, some warehouse, a hotel room somewhere? It doesn't really matter anyways, it does you no good to lock me up. If you bring me along, maybe I can help out.

Neal hoped they would see his points, but the way they were reacting it may not happen. Still, he would hope that they'd listen to him. 'Perhaps some flirting may get their guard down. I have never really practiced, but it is better than them trying to kill me.'

[b]"So, too late to ask for your phone numbers?"

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 19th 2014, 9:43 pm

"Sorry bud, you might've actually walked away if that was all you asked at the start of all this. you're in deep now. We'll see what you can do for us, or else you'll be sleeping with the fishes." Shauna said, before Neal was unceremoniously tossed into the van. All around him in locked cages were military grade weapons, bundles of cash, and the stolen maps and charts, as well as an obsidian Jaguar Idol. Jenny got in with Neal, closing the van door behind her. Hrothgar was quite happy to seat next to his new buddy, and gave him a few friendly licks.

They drove for quite awhile, away from civilization from the sound of it. The windows were tinted, and Shauna addressed their passenger once more.

"You know what Neal, just keep your mouth shut, we don't need a wise-ass telling us what to do, I barely know you. We're going to go south and west to-"

"SHAUNA, we've got something on our tail." Jenny suddenly said, moving up to the passenger seat beside the rogue. Shauna was never one to ask for details- she peered out her side mirror to take a look- no cars in sight on the highway, but there was the matter of a giant Stone Jaguar barreling in at high speed towards them, cratering the road with each stride. It, of course, bore a great resemblance to the Obsidian Jaguar.

Shauna remained calm... She expected some kind of retaliation for her theft, but not this sort. "Jenny, drive." Shauna and Jenny swap places with difficulty, as Shauna got into the rear compartment of the van and opened the locks on the weapons. She grabs an RPG and shoots at the Jaguar... which dodged the Rocket without losing speed.

"Well, don't just sit there, do something smart guy!" Shauna exclaimed.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 19th 2014, 9:56 pm

Neal could tell that they were driving a long ways from civilization, far enough that they would have trouble getting him back for an afternoon lecture at the university. Still, it would be interesting if they needed to pull over and have the cops question his whereabouts because there were cameras that saw him get in the vehicle with these two. He wouldn't tell them who he was for now, he found it would be more interesting if they were to suddenly realize that he was really a famous person.

Neal was watching the stone jaguar following them, it moved at breakneck speeds. It seemed that it would not slow down either, unlimited stamina. It was a monster looking for the obsidian jaguar that they had stolen it seemed. He of course had two options in mind, the first of which they were unlikely to comply with. The second of which he thought was even more unlikely until some thought was taken.

"I see two options, toss the obsidian jaguar out the back window... or give me a rocket, a military grade weapons chip, and a computer." He looked with dead seriousness in his eyes, not even inkling with the thought of playing around right now. He watched out for himself, even if the thing probably couldn't hurt him. He wanted to take no chance of it injuring him or ruining his suit. he would do what he could to help these two in defeating this stone monster.

He would await a response from Shauna, who was likely the one who would make the decision.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 20th 2014, 7:11 pm

Jenny drove maniacally on the lonely stretch of road, a few cars having the misfortune of being caught up in the chase. The Stone Jaguar was keeping pace, and whose size became more apparent as it got closer.

"...Do you really think we keep those things on hand?!" Shauna asked, Neal's request improbable. Still, she pointed to the spare RPG and a cheap laptop in the van. She opened the window and propped up the launcher, compensating for the rough ride, and allowing the back blast to safely vent out the vehicle as she fired the rpg. It flew in a straight line and connected with the Jaguar, but causing only superficial cracks to appear.

Angry, the Stone Jaguar's ruby eyes lit up, and projected a stream of necrotic energy; the trees and grass it touched withered away, part of the car also corroding to rust.

"Eye beams?!" She cursed.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 20th 2014, 8:34 pm

Working quickly and with precision, Neal grabbed the weapons chip and laptop, programming it to home in on a moving target in the line of sight. He realized that he needed some kind of camera, and quickly grabbed a cell phone and removed the camera from the front. There would likely be complaints, but that did not bother him at the moment. Following this, he would prepare to give the rocket to Shauna.

Glancing out the back window as he was about to give the rocket to Shauna, he noticed that the usual blast from the explosion of a rocket caused little damage to the stone creature. They would need more than a regular rocket to cause damage to this thing. He quickly started mixing chemicals that he saw in the back of the van, working at breakneck pace. Leaving the chemicals in a tube and capping it, he place the tube in the rocket and would hand it to Shauna.

"That rocket will likely destroy the thing, but you need to actually hit it. You need to make sure the eye beams from that stone jaguar do not hit it before the rocket hits the jaguar. If there is anything you have to prevent it, that would be the best option. Otherwise, try to convert attention away from the rocket. Oh, and the rocket will hone in on the jaguar, so you can fire it at a bit of an angle."

Neal would hope for the best, knowing that with the beams from the jaguar's eyes, there was nothing in here aside from that rocket that could effectively damage the thing.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top