The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A little street performance... - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA little street performance... - Page 6 I_voting_barA little street performance... - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little street performance...

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little street performance... - Page 6 Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by Ember_Fangs November 17th 2009, 4:07 pm

Faiths shoulders slumped as Scar groaned.
FAITH! Stop with the Angel mood swings for crying out loud this is my body it can't take what they probably have planned! Scar groaned, she hated it when she got one of her angel feelings.
Scarlet...he thinks causing pain will take his pain away...I'm not going to let him do what happened to us...to others.
Faith!
NO! Scarlet just no...I just can't.
Faith said and shut out the girls thoughts, ignoring them completely.
"It makes you just as bad as them if you do it to others," she said quietly, looking back into his gaze.
"You were powerless...alone...lost...hurting...well if you do that to me...making me feel the pain I've felt before...that makes you feel way worse right?" She stopped, paused then she set her sword and gun aside and held her arms out.
"Go on...if you think it will solve anything, making people suffer the same things as you, do it - I dare you - hell I wont even fight you." She said, her voice rang true. She wouldn't fight back if he really thought it was better.
"All I'm saying is that we could do things differently, stop this from happening again and making it happen to the people that do deserve it...not people that don't."

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

A little street performance... - Page 6 Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by keil7777777 November 20th 2009, 2:52 am

Meteo's face contorted in anger. "Dont compare me to them. They were filth that didnt deserve to be scraped from my shoe." He shook his head, confused by her actions. "They all deserve it. They all need to know the pain. How is it justice for us to live with these scars alone?" Meteo walked towards her, the pipe still dragging behind him. He scowled at her as the pipe traveled up through the air, then down towards Faith...

...only to bury itself in the dirt in front of her. Meteo turned away from her, his head turned aside so she could still hear him. "I only know pain. And so I seek to let others know it too. Max and I have agreed that you already know what it is we teach, so we agreed to let you go. But if you ever try to stop us again, you will be held accountable." Meteo looked towards Fantom.

"Come on, this show's been cancelled. We'd have better luck entertaining elsewhere. lets lose these groupies already."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 21st 2009, 9:20 am

Faith wriggled uncomfortable, she didn't want him going off with this guy. She put a hand on his arm as she turned him around to face her again. Her eyes were urgent as she spoke in a hushed tone so neither her friend or his could hear them.
"If you ever need me...ever...My name is Faith, just whisper it whilst holding fire and I'll hear you and come...For anything," she said softly, squeezing his arm gently. "Don't let them brainwash you like they've done with others. There are other innocent people out there who don't deserve what you want to give - people who have suffered other way, still are, you don't need to punish them, if anything you need to punish the man you're about to walk off with. He's caused the pain we went through the countless others for no reason." she let go of his arm and took a step back, her voice was back to the normal lacy, soft, gentle voice that carried over anything. She made the storm stop so the water no longer hit the man. She nodded once to him and bit her lip before walking to Pain.
"Come on, they aren't worth it," she said softly, her wings already spreading. When Metro next looked at his hand he would see a necklace. Simple yet beautiful. The stone in the middle was of a meteor rock and inside it still glowed a soft flame. It was looped on a gold chain. Either way it was a sign of friendship and understanding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 28th 2009, 12:15 am

Meteo pulled his arm away when she squeezed it. He didnt want to look soft. He walked away from her and towards Fantom. "Hmph, and I thought these people called themselves heroes."
"Shut up, Max. If they want to let us go, its their own fault." Meteo looked directly at Fantom. "Maybe we should get the hell outta here already. As much as I love a good fight, dont you owe me a tour of our new home?"
"We've taken so much time here, you probably dont even have an organization to go home to. They might have all left because you've been out for so long." The fiery villain glanced over at the heroes, to steal another look at Faith. But he made sure to tell himself that it was just to doublecheck and see if 'The Tank' was backing off too.

((Pain? You still here?))

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top