The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A little street performance... I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
A little street performance... I_vote_lcapA little street performance... I_voting_barA little street performance... I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
A little street performance... I_vote_lcapA little street performance... I_voting_barA little street performance... I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little street performance...

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little street performance... Empty A little street performance...

Post by keil7777777 March 22nd 2009, 11:52 am

Walking through the streets, Meteo was plesantly surprised. No one knew him here, yet. He needed to change that. Scouring the area, he found a crowded street corner devoid of any performers. This would be where he set up. He reached the corner quickly, placing a stereotypical felt hat upside down on the ground. A few passersby eyed the offering plate, and a few more even paused to see what he was up to. A voice in his head that he knew all too well spoke out to him.

"Hey Alex, let me handle this one. I seem to be more of a people person than you are."

"Just hurry up, Max, I want to get this started already"

Max got up on a nearby step and spread his arms towards the people.

"Come one, come all! The show is about to begin! You will see things here that will astound and amaze, surprise and daze, for the rest of your days! Just a tip of my hat..." Meteo used a little of his wind power to lift the hat into the air, turning it around and dipping the corner, giving the impression of someone tipping their hat to the audience, before returning it to it's original position. "...and we can begin!" A few claps and a cheer were given, but skepticism was still prevalent. Max lept from his perch back to ground level and walked along the front line of the growing audience. "To start things off right, I will need a volunteer. Anyone?" A woman right in front of him wearing a short skirt raised her hand, and Max smiled graciously. "Alas, my dear, you wont like this particular trick if you are participating. You see, I plan to make my volunteer fly, and with your current attire, this would become a much different show than planned!" His wit earned him a few more chuckles as the woman blushed, and a few more hands were raised. Max chose a different volunteer, another young woman wearing tight jeans and a worn, tie-dye tee. Max put on a face that exuded both confidence and concentration. He focused his powers, surrounding the woman with concentrated air, alowly lifting her to build anticipation. She started getting higher and higher, coming to a stop a few feet above the crowd. Wild applause broke out, and people cheered madly. Money was tossed into the hat, but Max never broke his concentration.

Then Alex came back to the front. "Now its MY turn to have a little fun!" Meteo's confident facade faded quickly to a face of insanity, as the control of the body switched again between the two identities. Meteo focused the air into a more concentrated current, until the woman was surrounded entirely by pure oxygen. "For my next act, I will make this lovely woman DISAPPEAR!" Meteo shot a blast of fire at the suspended volunteer, and the concentrated oxygen lit up immediately. The resulting explosion sent chunks of charred human flesh into the crowd. Initially, everyone was shocked by what had just happened, but as body parts started raining down they all ran, screaming. Meteo just cackled and started shooting searing beams into the throng.

((This is an open thread, just so I could get a little RP in on Meteo. He's been gathering dust since I made him. Anyone's welcome to join, Heroes wanning to stop the madness or even Villains willing to join in. Meteo still hasnt been intro'd into SCAR, so whatever's fine! I kinda stretched his powers a bit here, but it made for a good show, right?))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A little street performance... Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by VivaLaCult March 22nd 2009, 1:58 pm

A slow clapping came from behind, Lukas (not Fantom) walked behind him.

"Nice show" he laughed.

"I could use someone like you in SCAR"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A little street performance... Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 23rd 2009, 12:14 am

Meteo spun around quickly to face Lukas. He didnt remember hearing anything, but he WAS a little preoccupied terrorizing the locals. Meteo eyed up the newcomer, but decided reluctantly not to attack. The man's confidence piqued their curiosity.
"Heh, glad you enjoyed it. What I want to know, though, is why exactly do I need SCAR? I'm perfectly happy just doing what I want. Seems to be working so far."
"Careful how you word this, Alex. We wouldnt want to offend the most powerful villain group on the planet, now would we?"
"I can handle this, Max. I dont need you looking over my shoulder all the time!"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 23rd 2009, 7:21 am

"SCAR, you need them so when you are doing things like this" he said pointing to the dead people.

"And GUN comes to stop you, you have friends to help" he laughed as he picked up a body part of his shoe and threw it to the side.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 23rd 2009, 11:26 pm

Meteo smiled as he watched Lukas clean his shoes. It was probably a futile effort, considering the entire area was covered in gore. Meteo himself was drenched in the bodily remains.
"Hmm, well if you guys are so powerful, how about a little demonstration?" Meteo cracked a few knuckles and grinned. "I say we find a hero, and the one who takes him out first wins. Think you're up to it?" Brief wisps of flame danced along the ridge of his fists, emphasizing his eagerness to start.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 24th 2009, 11:46 pm

(Sorry about this Atreyu, I accidentally erased your message feel free to re-post)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 25th 2009, 4:32 pm

"Aint no need ta look..." Pain said cracking his knuckles as he stepped out of the alley way...."and aint no way your bringin me down..." Pain popped his neck and crossed his arms..."There a reason you're fuckin up my city?"
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 25th 2009, 4:33 pm

"Ah Pain you know I like to have some fun, don't ruin it for me" Lukas laughed not bothering to use his Symbiote.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 25th 2009, 4:35 pm

Meteo eyed the newcomer suspiciously. "Haha, come to see the show? The next performance isnt for a few more hours, I'm afraid. If you wait patiently, I'm sure we could even find a place for you in the show!" Meteo's head immediately started shaking back and forth.

"Like we'd really let you live that long. Who are you to be so pompous that you automatically assume that this entire city belongs to you? Didnt your mother ever teach you to share? Ours didnt, but I suppose we killed her to fast for her to really try." Meteo's face broke out in a grin, revealing just how insane he truly was. His eyes widened, and he stared at Pain eagerly. "But enough talking, I think I will enjoy peeling the flesh from your bones! It will make for an excellent area rug!" Meteo glanced over at Lukas, but quickly returned his gaze to the hero.

"Feel free to join in if you can muster up the courage. I'd love to see how well you SCAR guys hold up in a fight." Meteo threw his arms outward, covering one in flames and surrounding the other with a vortex of air.

"Now lets get this started!"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 25th 2009, 4:38 pm

"Hmm" Lukas said smiling.

"A real go getter I see" he said as he removed his sunglasses revieling his pitch black eyes.

"Well let's see if you are SCAR material Scitzo"

(I don't know you have dual personalities yet, he just thinks your crazy)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 25th 2009, 4:45 pm

Pain crackd his knuckles..."You aint got a clue what your in for, Fantom over there does...SO he knows the whoopin Ima put on ya!" Pain licked his lips and cracked his knuckles, but it was a different Pain...His youth had left him once more...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 25th 2009, 4:47 pm

"Ah Pain but I also know your weakness, and you know what happens when I know your weakness just ask Ein.....oh what, that's right" Lukas chuckled then the symbiote covered his body.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 25th 2009, 4:52 pm

"Bull shit, you couldn't take Ein on by yourself so you cowards attacked him together..." Pain spat in disgust, "You're weak with out your little boyfriend, so I'll make mince meat outta the both of you!" Pain put his fists up..."And I am weak against nothing..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 25th 2009, 4:56 pm

"Aha I guess we will never figure out who would win between me and Ein, but I can fight you here, without my boyfriend, I think I can take you" he laughed as he walked slowly towards Pain

"Or maybe I will let Flame boy here have a shot, and go the old fashioned SCAR way and kill you at the end, or maybe soomewhere in the middle, hell possibly at the start, we will have to see" he smiled

"Bring it Pain, lets hope that old age hasn't got to you"

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 25th 2009, 5:03 pm

Meteo circled to the right, trying to position himself on the opposite side of Fantom. He wasnt sure what they were talking about, but he was all to eager to start already. "If you two are done chatting, perhaps we can get to the meat of this little encounter. Such trivial matters of 'Who killed who' and 'Who is weaker' can all be solved very easily. The ones who are alive are better than the ones who are dead. And we are about to find out who's weakest!" Meteo sent a blast of fire directly at Pain, making sure that it came from an angle that wouldnt hit Lukas if the target dodged.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top