The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A little street performance... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA little street performance... - Page 2 I_voting_barA little street performance... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little street performance...

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little street performance... - Page 2 Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by keil7777777 March 25th 2009, 5:03 pm

Meteo circled to the right, trying to position himself on the opposite side of Fantom. He wasnt sure what they were talking about, but he was all to eager to start already. "If you two are done chatting, perhaps we can get to the meat of this little encounter. Such trivial matters of 'Who killed who' and 'Who is weaker' can all be solved very easily. The ones who are alive are better than the ones who are dead. And we are about to find out who's weakest!" Meteo sent a blast of fire directly at Pain, making sure that it came from an angle that wouldnt hit Lukas if the target dodged.

keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A little street performance... - Page 2 Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by VivaLaCult March 25th 2009, 5:06 pm

Fantom laughed and jumped at Pain with a kick.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A little street performance... - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 25th 2009, 5:10 pm

Pain chuckled..."Then I'll show you POWER!" Pain grabbed Fantom's legs and swung him into the fireball, then round and round for a short moment before Pain let him go, tossing him into "Fireboy".
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 25th 2009, 5:17 pm

Meteo used his other hand to summon a current of wind, slowing Fantom's flight path. He then compressed the air into small pellets, flinging them at Pain indescriminately. "You call that power? I've seen monkeys with better moves! Come on old man, make this worth our while!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 25th 2009, 5:20 pm

Pain chuckled as the air bullets pounded into his chest, he stood still not feeling a thing..."You aint got a clue kid..."
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 25th 2009, 5:46 pm

Meteo's face turned into a scowl as his bullets made no impact. "See? Thats what you get for charging in without consulting me first. This guy isn't the same filth you usually enjoy taking out. But he stil stands no chance against all three of us. Now, lets try something different." Meteo mumbled something incoherent, and immediately started gathering his power again. He summoned a vortex of air, and funneled fire into it, raising the natural temperature exponentially. The sideways flaming tornado stretched out, threatening to engulf Pain.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 25th 2009, 6:16 pm

Pain stood still, unafraid of the flames that would soon engulf him...He clapped his hands together and sent a sonic boom into the funnel and towards the both of them.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 26th 2009, 5:46 pm

Fantom quickly dodged and jumped on top of a nearby building.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 27th 2009, 9:49 am

Meteo also dodged, letting loose his fiery twister. He hoped it would at least damage a few buildings before dissapating. He redied himself for another attack, staring hard at Pain. "Its like he doesnt even feel pain! Either that or he has no regard for his own life. This will call for another change in our tactics." Meteo started glancing around the area while charging some defensive air currents, making sure to never take his eyes of the enemy for too long. His defensive ploy took the shape of five basketball-shaped pockets circling in front of him in a pentagonal array.
"There has to be at least one around here somewhere...but where's it hiding?"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 27th 2009, 6:57 pm

Pain's skin was burnt, some off the flesh burnt to a crisp...But itwas returning to normal and fast...He looked up at the wind currents..."Cmon, more of this shit! Bring it!" He ripped up a chuck of the ground and chucked it at him.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 28th 2009, 9:18 pm

Meteo immediately moved one of the pockets to intercept the chunk of flying terra. Once it was it place, Meteo ignited it into an explosion, breaking the earth into smaller chunks of debris that still peppered his skin. Blood dripped from a few cuts across his arms, and Meteo just wiped it away. His eyes gained a wild look, and he looked as if he were about to go berserk. "No! Alex! Mantain yourself! We have no chance against him if you just go all out! Stick to the plan!"
"But...he hurt me! NO ONE HURTS ME!" Flames started crawling over his body. He flung his head back and yelled loudly. The flames erupted into a cascade of violet and blue, shaking the earth with the sheer pressure. A whimper could be heard a few feet away, and Meteo's head spun to that direction.
"There! We can still do this, just regain control!"
"Fine, but no promises." The flames died down and Meteo dashed to the source of the sound. He reached down and picked up the kid by his shirt. "You were right, Max. There's always a few boys watching their heroes fight." The boy stuggled against Meteo's grasp, yelling to be let go.
"Well well, looks like this is getting a little more interesting, isnt it?"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 31st 2009, 10:39 pm

"That's it! Let em go!" Pain didn't wait for him to do so, knowing he would not listen to reason he slammed his fist into the Earth, shaking it violently, he then lifted a chunk of the earth from the ground and charged forward towards Meteo....
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 April 1st 2009, 12:19 am

Meteo crouched low to hold his balance, but he wasnt even bothering to move out of the way. He simply held the kid up by the hair with his right hand and charged the flames in his left. I dont think you want to do that..." Meteo smiled and shook his hand a little. The kid cried out in pain, and Meteo's smile grew wider. "You wouldn't want to be held responcible for a little...collateral damage, would you? An innocent life lost due to your own carelessness?"
"Aw, come on Max, just let me kill him! Children are so rare these days. I miss their screams..." Meteo tilted his head sideways, getting his mouth uncomfortably close to the kid's ear. "Its just so much fun knowing that I've already scarred him for life and I havent even hurt him...yet..."

The kid looked up with tears in his eyes, both hands trying to relieve the pressure on his hair. "Please! Stop!"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult April 12th 2009, 1:22 pm

Fantom jumped from the building next to Meteo.

"I'm bored of this already let's just kill him please" Fantom said smiling.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 April 15th 2009, 4:33 am

Meteo grinned evilly, gripping the kid's hair tighter. "I like the way this guy thinks, Max. Maybe I'd like this SCAR after all."
"No Alex! We need the kid as leverage! How else do you plan on killing this goody-goody hero?"
"Need? I dont need anyone! Not my parents, not friends, ANYONE! I am Meteo! I will kill this hero with my bare hands if I f#$%ing have to, but I dont need anyone!" Alex lifted the child into the air, not letting go. Meteo's arms burst into flames, burning right through the kid's hair. The stench filled the air, but the kid never moved. Air currents held him aloft now. Meteo screamed, doubling over in sheer anger as the air around him lit up, covering himself and the kid in fire. "I DONT NEED ANYTHING!" Meteo threw his head back, yelling into the overcast skies. The intensity of the fireball surrounding him rose, blasting outward like a furnace. The sheer heat made nearby plantlife wilt. The fire danced across the clothes Meteo wore, miraculously avoiding burning them to a crisp. The same, howevver, could not be said for his hostage...

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult April 16th 2009, 2:29 pm

"I love this guys attitude" he said as he turned his arms into hammers and crushed a few bystanders.

"AH HAHAHAHA" he laughed evily.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top