The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A little street performance... - Page 5 I_vote_lcapA little street performance... - Page 5 I_voting_barA little street performance... - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little street performance...

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little street performance... - Page 5 Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by Ember_Fangs November 5th 2009, 4:12 pm

((Okay well sorry you don't understand the wording I use.))

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

A little street performance... - Page 5 Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by Slamfist November 5th 2009, 4:15 pm

((I'm sorry you don't word things well.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 7th 2009, 3:58 am

OMFG stop spamming this topic, discuss your bullshit elsewhere and get back to the fucking topic. Shamgarel, quitchya bitchin and get Fantom to post! Ember, don't argue with an Admin and do as he says, if he thinks it's unfair than it most likely is. If you strongly believe he is wrong, don't argue with him and just wait on doing anything, just come to me and tell me about it. I will deal with it, no more spamming this thread, ROLEPLAY PEOPLE!
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 7th 2009, 6:55 am

((*cough*start a thread to argue in and delete unneccesary posts *cough*))

Meteo scowled at the flashes lighting up the sky. Apparently the torrential downpour was already becoming a thunderstorm. Just great. And if this chick could summon the lighning, she could probably control where it went too. Apparently she was more powerful than he first thought.
"NOW will you listen to me? I have no intention of getting fried because of you."
"Yeah yeah, what the h3ll do you want now, Max?"
"Over there." Meteo's head turned to the left, but it was unclear which personality moved it. One of the buildings nearest Pain's Crater had crumbled in on one side (with no casualties, Alex noted sadly) and had revealed some piping down below. Meteo dashed over, grabbing ahold of the pipe. Something like this could protect him easily. If the winged bitch tried to zap him, the excess electrons would travel through him, into the pipe, and down into the earth to be dissapated. Trust Max to remember some pointless fact from Alex's private tutoring lessons all those years ago.

The pipe broke off at the end, spewing out water. Meteo cursed loudly as he turned back towards Scarlet. He hated water.

"Well, lets get back to dancing shall we? Prove to me that you're worth asking out" He grinned evilly as he walked toward the angel, making sure that the pipe dragged along the ground behind him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 7th 2009, 7:33 am

(( >< ~Behaves~ ))

Scar burst out laughing, personally she was finding this helaious but Faith, wasn't. Her wings were soaked through and the wind from this geeza was keeping them back and in place.
Watch out for the pipe...
Mhm I can see it, what shall we do now? Scar looked around, her eyes lit up with curiosity as she looked for something else to do. She didn't want to hurt anyone else in the way she went about hurting this guy - to be honest she didn't even want to hurt this guy, it went against Faiths way of things and dead people just made her feel sick.
"Hmm...well what music shall we dance to? The crash of thunder of the crash of something falling on your skull?" she asked, a teasing smile liting up her eyes. She was still half paying attention to Pain and the person he was fighting. She swore he had been the one she had first met in this city...
Her attention snapped back to the man in front of her.
"Who do you keep talking to?" she asked, curiosity now mixing in with her green eyes. She could use earth or water. Though it was already pouring down with rain so Earth seemed like her best option but what to do with it...
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 11th 2009, 5:24 am

Meteo grinned as he walked towards Faith slowly. The situation was getting a little out of control, especially for his new SCAR contact. If Tankie kept tearing up the place, Meteo might even be forced to intervene. He was looking forward to meeting the rest of SCAR if they turned out to be even HALF as fun as the strange amorphic man, but that meant Fantom had to be alive when they left.

"Even though you claim to like Rock and Roll, perhaps a masquerade would be more fitting for our current situation. Two people, a guy and a girl, standing out it the rain as destruction falls down around us. I hide behind a mask of character; two minds in one body. You hide behind the mask of pretense." Meteo flung one hand behind him as he bowed eloquently, making sure his eyes never left the Angel. Not very difficult, Alex mused, considering she was wearing a wet, barely-concealing top.

"Fighting for the good guys is overrated. We have all the fun over on this side. I promise not to disembowel you!" He laughed aloud. "But first, lets get back to dancing. I feel like this might just be 'our song' coming up..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Humor : &amp;#8593;

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 11th 2009, 10:24 am

Faith froze when he said that he had voices in his head. Like her and Scarlet...were two people stuck inside his body? Was he looking for an answer like she was? This..man was like her but he was on their side?
"You have someone in your head as well?" She asked, blinking twice as a raindrop fell on her long eyelashes. She kept her eyes on him as he bowed. She had a gun that she could always use, she just hoped the power was still dry.
"Why are you on their side?!" She asked, her frown deepening. The ONE person that NIGHT understand or even KNOW what she is going through and he had to be on their side. Fucking typical.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 12th 2009, 1:01 am

((Fantom post))
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 12th 2009, 10:49 am

Meteo laughed at her shocked reaction. "Of cource there is someone else in my head. It'd be crazy to just sit here talking to myself otherwise!"

"And our conversations would be far more one-sided. The grin slowly faded away as Max took over. "As for why we are on 'their' side, I'll tell you. We arent. We just enjoy making others experience the same thing we did. Cut for cut, burn for burn, and bruise for bruise. The lucky ones die quickly..." The grin returned as he resumed walking towards Scarlet again.

"Care to test your luck?" He laughed as he charged, his unarmed right hand curling in a hook aimed at her face.

Last edited by keil7777777 on November 12th 2009, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 10:58 am

Fantom straightened up his body and scratched his scalp. "What is going on" he said with his normal sadistic smile.

A little street performance... - Page 5 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 1:17 pm

Scar was completely in her own world.
He knew what she was going through... The world came rushing back to her though when his punch connected with her jaw. She winced and rubbed the now swollen lip.
"Bitch," she spat out the blood. Her wings folded in tighter to her back as she made the wind disappear completly before the unfolded again.
"Do you know you're just like me? Two people trapped in one body, wanting a way out?" She shook her head, rubbing her jaw.
"Why not fight for a decent side then? This jerk couldn't organise a stamp collection," she scoffed. Her voice was soft lulling, trusting. Angels couldn't lie so he words were utterly true.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 16th 2009, 12:13 pm

"Trapped? Trapped?! What do you know of being trapped?? I was kept in a cage, a dungeon for YEARS by the very individuals who claimed to 'love' me. They beat me and fed me sh!t! Max came to rescue me, and helped me escape. Where were the f@cking heroes THEN??" Meteo's eyes were glaring with almost pure hatred at the angel. Her words rang true, but that only infuriated him more.

"None of you self-assured, pretentious, holier-than-thou A$$HOLES know ANYTHING like what I know. Max is the only reason I'm alive, so why the h3ll would I want him gone? Alex and Max are just parts of the whole. WE are METEO!!!" Meteo shot a blast of wind forward that was fueled by his anger. He ran behind it, hoping the blast would take her off-balance enough to let him get a few hits in.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 16th 2009, 1:19 pm

((Why do you censor yourself Devin?))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 16th 2009, 1:38 pm

Faith winced when the blast hit the tip of her wing.
"Damn it! Listen to me!" she whirled around, just about managing to side step the throw of his punches although she didn't know quite how she did it.
"Stop! Just...stop..." she said slowly, soothingly, hands out in a slight surrender. "I got locked up in a dungeon to...I got experiment on...hell I'm not even a true angel, I'm trapped in a human body. I was MADE to reproduce with a demon, i was treated like shit but I'm not on the wrong side..." she said softly, her eyes full of a deep understanding. It made her heart ache to realise other people were treated how she and Scarlet were.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 17th 2009, 9:54 am

(The rules had a stint about no strong language in user names, so i thought it carried over to posts. I guess I dont have to, but whatever. I just dont like forcing others to read profanity if they want to read my post, but at the same time Meteo's character wouldnt exactly hold back. This is my compromise with myself Razz )

Meteo paused. He was attacking her, but she wouldnt fight back. Why? Maybe...
"NO! It's a trick! She's trying to get you to lower your guard! She doesnt really care about us!"
"But Max, she's already felt the torture..." He looked at the angel with a puzzled expression. "Why doesnt she want others to feel the pain too? It's their faults. All of them! She felt it too!"
"And yet she didnt learn from it. She's trying to control us! Just like Mother tried to control us. And Father. And the rest of them." Meteo's face flashed from confusion, to anger, to suspicion, and back again. His inner voices were arguing, with no clear victor emerging. Finally, Max's voice took over again.
"Focus on the here and now. You want to have fun, to make others feel what they deserve to feel. She is the only thing stopping us. Dont let her control us." Meteo looked at the angel, a strange look in his eye.

"You have already felt the pain. You're free to go. But if you still try to stop us, we will have to do to you what we did to Mother." His eyes never left her face as he waited for a response.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 17th 2009, 4:07 pm

Faiths shoulders slumped as Scar groaned.
FAITH! Stop with the Angel mood swings for crying out loud this is my body it can't take what they probably have planned! Scar groaned, she hated it when she got one of her angel feelings.
Scarlet...he thinks causing pain will take his pain away...I'm not going to let him do what happened to us...to others.
Faith!
NO! Scarlet just no...I just can't.
Faith said and shut out the girls thoughts, ignoring them completely.
"It makes you just as bad as them if you do it to others," she said quietly, looking back into his gaze.
"You were powerless...alone...lost...hurting...well if you do that to me...making me feel the pain I've felt before...that makes you feel way worse right?" She stopped, paused then she set her sword and gun aside and held her arms out.
"Go on...if you think it will solve anything, making people suffer the same things as you, do it - I dare you - hell I wont even fight you." She said, her voice rang true. She wouldn't fight back if he really thought it was better.
"All I'm saying is that we could do things differently, stop this from happening again and making it happen to the people that do deserve it...not people that don't."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top