The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A little street performance... - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA little street performance... - Page 3 I_voting_barA little street performance... - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little street performance...

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little street performance... - Page 3 Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by VivaLaCult April 16th 2009, 2:29 pm

"I love this guys attitude" he said as he turned his arms into hammers and crushed a few bystanders.

"AH HAHAHAHA" he laughed evily.

VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

A little street performance... - Page 3 Empty Re: A little street performance...

Post by Pain August 14th 2009, 3:14 pm

Pain was instantly angered at the sight of an innocent being murdered..."...You...You'll pay for this..." He flipped on his mechanical enhancements on his right arm. He held a deep scowl across his face as he stared at Meteo. His nostrils were flaring, his eyes meeting Meteo's...."I'm the best at what I do kid...and what I do aint nice!" He cocked his right arm back and charged full speed towards him...
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 October 23rd 2009, 9:47 pm

"Ooh, the big bad hero aint nice. Im scared s#!tless old man." Meteo grinned as he dashed to the side of Pain's charge. Fighting this hero up close didnt seem like a very good idea. He laughed aloud when he heard the squish of another bystander. This Fantom guy was right up Alex's alley.
"Focus on the fight, Alex!"
"I am, i am." Meteo sent blasts of fire towards Pain as he moved. "Well, brainiac, any more great ideas? This a$$hole wont leave us the f&ck alone. We'll run out of bystanders at this rate!
" Faith, little brother. We always have options. " Meteo snarled as he continued shooting fireballs. They were starting to change colors as Alex started getting frustrated again.
"I told you not to call me that! I'm Meteo now, remember?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 23rd 2009, 10:38 pm

Fantom was smiling at his maniacal rampage, now he was more monster than human, his head whipped towards Pain and he lunged at the hero his fangs revealed, glistening with the crimson blood of his victims.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A little street performance... - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 24th 2009, 2:18 am

Pain saw the two enemies before him, two monsters, one was a punk, the other a symbiote freak, Pain was done with these two. No more games, this wasn't a fight anymore, this was about protecting the innocent, he wouldn't let them harm anyone else! Pain put his left arm forward, using it like a shield to protect him from the oncoming fireballs which pounded viciously against him, most of them hitting his massive and muscular arm. They left many burns on his skin, but they all began to slowly heal with his regeneration factor.

As the symbiote lunged towards him, a smirk stretched across his scarred face, he was going to teach this murderer a lesson, he had a special bone to pick with this symbiote. The right fist he had cocked back would thrust forward with all his might, throwing all of his weight and momentum into one single punch which hurled quickly towards the lunging symbiotes face.

Immediately after this happened, whether the punch hit or not, many fireballs pounded into Pain's unguarded side and back, leaving painful burns on his body, but of course, he barely felt a thing and his body began slowly healing again.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 6:06 am

[If you don't want me posting in here just say and delete my post Smile ]

Faith had been nagging at Scar for hours to go downtown, to have a proper fly, stretch her wings and finally she had caved in and obliged to do so. Scars wings opened out as she jumped out of her bedroom window, her wings angling down and catching a wind current elegantly. It was weird, flying in this air. The currents where so tame down here - it was peaceful - not like by the docks with those birdbrained idiot seagulls who flew into her no matter which way she swerved. Sky hoggers, she muttered to herself.
After a while of flying she noticed a tug on an element: Fire. It was the one she was most closest to she felt it when it was used. Faith and Scar exchanged a puzzled thought as they steered their wings down towards the source slowly at first. Scar's feet came in contact with the concret of a building as she stood and watched in mild amusement at the man with the fire, her eyes bright. She slowly noticed there were two others and they were all fighting. The flames went up another time and then there was a tug on death that made her grimace: the man had just murdered an innocent person. She jumped from the building and landed behind the man people called Pain. She stood up straight, her white wings touching the floor slightly.

"Is there a problem here gentlemen?" she asked, her silky voice soft and lulling and her green eyes bright. She was wearing tight leather trousers and a tight green strapless top that hugged her curves.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 24th 2009, 1:09 pm

Fantom moved his body around in a stretch like manner, wrapping around Pain's arm. "Not today" he said as he tightened around the hero's arm.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 October 24th 2009, 8:44 pm

Meteo laughed again, as Fantom's body reminded him of silly putty. He ceased his fireballs so that he wouldnt hit his new symbiotic friend. Although, he added mentally, it would be interesting to see what would happen when a symbiote caught fire. As he circled Pain looking for an opening, something else caught his eye. He turned to see Ember decending.
"Ooh, whats this?"
" Did our hero friend bring a little eye candy for us, Alex?"
"Looks like it, Max. Lets go introduce ourselves, shall we?" Meteo grinned as he took off towards the angel He ran up the side of a door just to jump and flip, landing behind Scarlet. He cleared his throat expectantly. "Scuse me miss, but you might want to get the h3ll out of the way. Wouldnt want to get caught in the collateral fire." He laughed as flames started to dance across his body.

Last edited by keil7777777 on October 29th 2009, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 25th 2009, 8:48 am

Scarlet laughed as she held out a hand, water started swirling around quickly growing in size and in strength.
"You really wanna dance with an angel?" Her eyes where hard as emerald as she flicked her wrist. The water in her hand grew to the size of a large and powerfull wave before curling around the man in a whirlpool like tornadoe.
"Cool down for a bit."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain October 28th 2009, 10:02 pm

Pain didn't even stop charging as Fantom wrapped around his arm, a smirk came across his scarred face as he continued to move full speed. The bones in his arm began to crack underneath the pressure and strength of Fantom, but Pain would fight through the agony. "This is gonna hurt you a hell of a lot more than it's gonna hurt me. " He then jumped high up into the air, at least three stories up, cocking the fist with the Symbiote wrapped around it back.

He aimed his fist towards the ground and came down towards it with all his weight and might, slamming his injured arm into the ground, creating a massive shockwave which rippled through the air, causing the entire city to shake. A decently large crater was formed around the two of them, cars falling into it, the ground splitting apart, the destruction was large, but Pain didn't care. This freak was going down.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 October 29th 2009, 11:29 am

Meteo cursed, bringing up a measure of wind circling in the opposite direction of the typhoon forming around him. If there was anything that Meteo hated, water was definately on the list. While one hand stirred the wind in attempts to slow the wave of water, the other hand formed more bullets of air. "Dance? You hear any music lady? The angelic choir is only in your head."
"And trust us, we know about voices in your head" Meteo shook his head as he concentrated.
"Shut up, Max." Meteo let the bullets fly at Scarlet, leaving small puncture holes in the wave that was still threatening to consume him.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 29th 2009, 12:44 pm

Scarlet back flipped, dodging most of the bullet, getting one in her right forearm she hissed slightly.
"You know nothing about what goes on my head, and I prefer rock and roll," she smirked, as she forward flipped as she stood up in front of him and punched him full on in the nose before bringing her left leg up and swinging it at his head at an unbelievable speed.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 29th 2009, 3:46 pm

Fantom groaned in pain and screamed. "Agggh" he yelled and laid there hurt, his body began to slowly heal and Fantom stood on his feet slowly and he was clearly battered. "That was cute" he said with a chuckle, then he coughed up a little blood.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 October 30th 2009, 3:30 am

Meteo took the hit on the nose, but used it to his advantage. He blasted outward with the wind, trying to push Scarlet out of close range while simultaneously pushing himself backwards, out of range of her knee. He rubbed his nose with the side of his hand as he stared at the angel.

"We tried to warn you, but I guess you have a death wish too."
"Now lets get this party started!" Meteo cackled as he fired blasts of flame at Scarlet.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 30th 2009, 6:47 am

Scar giggled as she let the fire hit her. It went through her body giving it a beautiful golden look before it added to her own fire source of power.
"Fire doesn't bother me...it's like being pinched, nothing major," she shrugged slightly, looking at the guy with a grin. She held out one hand, palm up to the sky as her eyes looked up at the sky as well. One rain drop fell then another and another and another until it was pouring down with large raindrops. She let the rain soak her as it made her hair stick to her forehead and her top clung to her body even more if that was possible.
"You know...none of the elements really bother me," her eyes flashed silver as a streak of lightening arched down from the sky and crashed into the pavement mm's from the mans toes.
"I advice you run while you have a chance of walking."
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 30th 2009, 9:15 am

(You can't be completely immune to that many sources of damage.)
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top