The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  Empty The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan

Post by Saileyra October 3rd 2013, 1:11 pm

|| U p l o a d i n g T h r e a t ---//>...
Uploading Transmission: Scientist--// Naka Hirama ID//--2349NX2

Over the last four years I wanted to expand video games and make them real so real you could feel it.. I was able to make this game a reality. Everyone's brain waves are connected on a wave line, for the past five years I have managed to configure brain waves to an electron spectrum which converts to visual mana which stimulates the brain waves in return creating a visual 'video game'. It's a frequency that the brain can correlate with the electrons, play with them, create their own reality.
Spoiler:

From my human specimens, they exhibit signs of dopamine heightening effects equivalent to heroine. Albeit, the addiction level is far superior. Normal humans seem to become hooked to this world and this environment at a whim. Easily could any human being become a slave to this world as compared to their meta-human predecessor. Albeit, Specimen A who is completely human showed signs of heightened dopamine levels, adrenaline, and also their body registered effects of working out. If they worked out in game, their body would correlate, what would be working out in weeks via mind would only be seconds.

Sometimes the expansion of body, would not work in ambiance with the program causing torn ligaments. Humans in the program become dependent and eventually vegetative in this state. This is after an exposure of 20 years or more, I have been working on this project for some time.... and my specimans did sign the waiver.

How do we hook up to the mana leyline? Well it is simple, the prospect sits in a regulated seat that hooks onto the image generator. After they 'program' themselves, they are able to customize how they look, the process to be hooked into the system is not to easy. A contact is inserted into the iris, nanites regulate with their brain pattern, after doing so the back of the brain is hooked up to the cerebral core function.
Spoiler:

Meta-humans and mutants on the other hand it is the complete opposite, from my observations from the few meta-humans who have found my device and have willingly inserted themselves in the program. It was as if they were playing a video game, they did not get heightened dopamine levels and their bodies remained regulated, the genetic indifference and the wonders of their different innate abilities went into the very program~! Their brain waves themselves supernatural superior to adapt. --What?! Who is there?!?!
Spoiler:

So much for a scientist.. We're going to take over Japan. We're going to take your homes. We're going to rape you from the inside out. This product is ours and there is nothing you can do to stop us. We will run the streets, make mass invasions right from your home. There is nothing you can do to stop us. Nothing. We're working as you speak and soon you will be ours. Our race will flourish, Vampires are real humans and when we run your streets and force you into this ware house where thousands..upon millions of pods lay for your brain we will enslave the city..and feast on those who remain.

Spoiler:
O p e n i n g OCEAN S t a t u s U p d a t e --// October Invasion ... Threat Level C And Increasing::--

Attention All OCEAN Members Disclosed is Classified Information. Naka Hirama Private Japanese Sector Scientist Was Found Dead At His Lab. His wounds were comparable to that of a snake all over, drained to death, our recon team indicates he was killed on the spot by what looks like an army.

From what our intelligence team guesses could be an vampire based race, albeit, intelligent they were able to learn his technology and they left a message with his death disclosed on your dashboards. After opening this message it will delete itself so please cover all evidence quickly.

According to sources, the streets of japan will be riddled with the undead strong and weak alike. Utilizing this technology and their own camouflaged as gorgeous human beings to lure the weak minded into the machines. The general public did not get this message that 'Vampires are real kiddies' and slowly this threat will eventually take over all of Japan. From what it seems all these creatures from the origin of this location of japan will do anything to take it back. They have a recourse somehow and they found their ultimate weapon to feast on human flesh, a virtual reality.

Eventually, this will become a threat, these creatures will create more and try to take on other cities around their location. If nothing is done, this could be a global pandemic. OCEAN Operatives, there will be a meeting concerning this matter. Please use discretion with this topic, this is not to be released to the outside, let our cause be at heed. These creatures of the night must go back to whence they came for they aim to take over both the virtual world and your reality as we know it.

Evidence shows we ourselves may also have to go into this virtual world replica of Japan Naka Hirama created. Let's hope we can put this project on the right path or end it for good.

Spoiler:

[Let me know what you think of this concept.]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  Empty Re: The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan

Post by The Nekromonga October 3rd 2013, 5:41 pm

I should pm you the vampire bosses I made... they're really more occult, so this is probably the work of a vampire lieutenant.

You might also be interested in my other project, Aquatic Aliens, which would seem a bit more OCEAN's thing to deal with. Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan  Empty Re: The New Threat: Samurai's Synthetic Wrath Over Japan

Post by Saileyra October 3rd 2013, 9:18 pm

PM me the bosses. We can tweak shit and make it work.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar October 6th 2013, 1:58 am

I f***ing love it.

Some of my favorite moments as a kid where when characters from a popular show would go into some kind of augmented reality (a video game) and I think this could be a lot of fun to do.
Lochstar
Lochstar

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra October 7th 2013, 9:14 am

Anything you would like to change Lochstar? I'm planning this to be in regular threads in an on going fashion.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar October 10th 2013, 5:21 am

The only thing I would suggest is that the issue should be resolved mainly by "beating" the game. As in we'd have to fight numerous opponents and kill them before facing the final "boss."
Lochstar
Lochstar

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra October 16th 2013, 10:00 am

I'm planning to do that through a series of theads. Nekromonga is actually helping me with the bosses. Kitty Face

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top