The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhen worlds collide - Page 4 I_voting_barWhen worlds collide - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
When worlds collide - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhen worlds collide - Page 4 I_voting_barWhen worlds collide - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When worlds collide

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When worlds collide - Page 4 Empty Re: When worlds collide

Post by Zell October 12th 2013, 1:13 am

Take care of Shi....now what on Earth are you NOT telling me? It must be something beyond that. Ouroboros thought to himself, but his eyes lit up and he flashed a signature smile of total happiness. Hwe seemed rather elated that Sean would like to kill Shi. though part of him was reserved about it. "Well, I certainly can't ask you to give up the chance to claim your kill, now can I?" He said with a happy tone as he began straightening out a few stray papers. "I know that he and you have similar..."situations".... Be careful." Ouroboros said that last part with a little more concern than he cared to share, but still...he means it. "I'm saying that for me more than I am you...but still." Ouro said with a nervous smile, while rubbing the back of his head.

Before anything else could conclude, he recalled that he had meantioned that him having a child was hurtful. It made Ouroboros quite curious of his titan. Most curious the wording on that topic even. Ouro would actually like to quizz him at some point, although it's not the ideal time right now. But he did have to ask one thing.

"Uh...I'm not exactly./...caught up with the whole...emotion aspect of things but...why did it hurt when you found out that...I had a kid? I mean I understand anger but...you were hurt?"

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 12th 2013, 1:29 am

Sean didn’t really need Ouroboros permission to kill the death incarnate, but something within him would seek it anyway. Still, considering that he was given it, it felt all the much better, and at the moment he did not even mind the dragon spawn that much, granted Sean never really had anything against the father in the first place. ”I just with the organization Shi is part of for a small while, it’s nothing important. So don’t worry, I’ll make sure to be extra careful.” Sean would say with a mischievous smirk, though he did wonder what killing Shi would do to Ouroboros if anything else. Still, even if it sounded somewhat insincere, Sean meant that he would be as careful as possible. If any more harm came upon Ouroboros, there would be hell to pay; though who would pay had yet to be decided.

Something that the Ethereal being asked did catch him of guard and for a moment Sean did not have an answer, which felt awkward beyond all belief. ”Yeah hurt, saddened, distraught, an undesirable feeling or something like that. I guess I didn’t like the idea that you had a child with someone else, though I guess my own ignorance affected my reaction somewhat.” Sean would try to explain, noticing that it seemed like the blonde did not really understand what most emotions were, past anger. ”But enough about my faulty emotions.” He said with a slight dismissive gesture. ”I’m kinda hungry, so we have anything to eat around here?” He added with a slightly impish grin.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 12th 2013, 2:02 am

”Yea, there’s- well I suppose it’d depending on what you mean. If you’re tying to feed off of your element like the Ethereal do then I can fire up the Ethereal Arc and we’ll go to Kenya or something. If you mean physical food, then we can go to the dining hall and we can grab something there….are you…staying a while or are you going to deal with Shi soon?” Ouroboros asked, slightly hopeful that Sean would stay. He knew better though. His Titan was slightly protective of him, it was cute actually. But since his existence was threatened, Sean would likely play the knight in blackened armor that rode the Pale horse to the edge of the ocean. Sean’s little grin like that. Damnit, it got Ouro every time, it forced him to smirk…against his will! It was infectious damnit!!!

”Well…maybe you could stick around when I’m feeling better.” Ouroboros said as he gripped at his left rib cage with a wince. He started to walk with Sean, only to have one last question come to mind, one that had been brewing in there since the original confrontation today. ”One last question…I don’t mean to pry of course but…what did you intend on naming your child?” Ouroboros asked. Perhaps Sean picked up on his ignorance to normal conception and would answer him with basically the whole ‘no kids’ answer, or he’d actually answer the question. Ouro would not push, but there was at least a decent question on the table.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When worlds collide - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 12th 2013, 2:17 am

’Well as good as Nether sounds right now, I think I would like something solid. In my current state I can’t survive of the energy alone.” Sean noted smirking despite himself.  The little quip about Kenya not lost upon the being that had to keep up with the largest concentrations of Nether on this world. ”Can’t say I’m staying a while, but I think I could stay a for a little, maybe a day at the most.” If possible he would have stayed much longer, but then again as long as Shi lived then that meant the Ethereal Being would not have any rest and that was no good. Of course the male would have only more of the hard hitting questions, but then again he liked the hard questions, they made him think.

”A name?” He actually had to think of something and that made his brain hurt slightly. Sean never really thought about that, considering he never thought that having children was possible until that whole thing with Ouroboros was revealed. ”I guess I would name if it was a boy Michael or a girl …Elena.” He said with a slight shrug. He would have said something else if normal conception was brought up, but then again there was nothing normal about them.”So now that we have that out of the way, let’s get to the food.” He would walk closer to Ouroboros, as they made their way to wherever.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 12th 2013, 2:53 am

"Well, I'll have to make the most of the day then, now won't I?" Ouro said with a smile. He waited to hear the names that Sean would have rather used. He smiled and couldn't help but wonder. But that was a story for another time. He was just glad to have Sean with him at the moment. Although, something triggered in his mind, he had forgotten something back in his office. He let Sean go for a second and he smiled. "I'll be right there, I just gotta grab something real quick." Ouro said with a light hearted smirk a wink and a couple clicks of his tongue. Activating his Ethereal warp belt, he made it back up the secodn floor and into his office much quicker.

He walked into his office seeing everything he needed. One elixer, one ring, one notebook and finally one small locket, soemthing Ouroboros had begun to keep very close to him recebntly. Something he horded and kept close with the utmost frugality and greed. This one possession he was a watchdog over. It was his, and he would die or destroy it before he'd see it surrendered. With little effort he placed thre locket around his neck and smiled. He suddenly wrenched forweard and coughed, blood splattering all over the notebook. His emerald colored eyes narrowed and he smirked. He popped the top of the potion and drank it down, soothing his throat and removing all desire to cough. He shook his head, this was such a pain in the ass. As if it weren't naturally, he had this other Death incarnate giving him grief. He wasn't about to take it form this too. He coughed one last time, and the blood got on his left glove. It almsot seemed as if it were a reaction to his thoughts. He smirked. He even chuckled.

"Goddamnit Michael." He sighed. "Your going to give me a rough time too huh?" And without further wait he turned and walked out back onto the walk way, vaulting over the side railing and landign on the first floor. He would allow himself some extra speed toi catch up with his Titan as soon as he could.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When worlds collide - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top