The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen worlds collide - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen worlds collide - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
When worlds collide - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen worlds collide - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen worlds collide - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Sage
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When worlds collide

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When worlds collide - Page 2 Empty Re: When worlds collide

Post by Zell October 3rd 2013, 10:04 pm

The Monster was unreal. It slowly began placing one massive claw in front of the other, and it began to crawl towards the Titans and Zakaken. With no hesitation Jhurunder Xeir (JX form now on) let out another monstrous roar, one with the force of all his might. The sound was deafening, and it certainly seemed as if the roar could be heard internationally. The atmosphere seemed to vibrate and the snow around him was literally shifted from the sound waves while JX was beginning to sink into the snow. Almost instantly a large could of snow swept at the trio. JX added his own power to the snow, his mane and evens illuminating a neon blue, seeming to draw attention to the pale white scales.  

"Oh bother..." Zakaken said his mouth arching into a snarl. He aimed his gun and fired out at the snow wave, seemingly in vain. It was nothing to damage the snow as it seemed to rush towards them. Poor Sam was likely to get swallowed up by it. Zakaken was enveloped by the rushing snow and it was uncertain what his fate was at that moment. JX, however let out a whip of his tail at the Titan whom stationed himself on the nether made construct. The creature was feral and as it whipped it's massive tail it also used it's right arm to strike out at the location of the Titan's newest addition. 

All the while, Ouroboros took this moment to capitalize on his ally's new friend. To study him in action, see his abilities and powers at work. With this opportunity, Ouroboros could see what sort of threat he posed...if any at all. It did not take long to see that the new addition was reckless as all hell. Ouro smirked as he observed the new Titan charging towards the towering monster, as if he hoped to harm it. Ouro genuinely hoped that the man had seen JX's soft spot and that that was where he was headed, because if not he was about to get a nasty surprise. Especially as he watched JX use his powers to make snow turn into solid spikes, trying to impale the running Neo-Titan. Ouroboros immediately began looking over the Neo-Titan's physiology, observing every twitch, every reflex, and he had spawned the visor form his nanites in order to capture the memory in a video format, to use at a later date...should the Neo-Titan prove to be ignorant enough to threaten an Ethereal.

"Record video in MP4 format?" The nanites whispered.

"Hm..." Ouroboros mused for a moment, he was still watching his Titan and his little friend. The question finally sunk in and all he could do was grunt.  "What does that mean?"

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 3rd 2013, 10:29 pm

Sean landed softly in the thick snowfall that covered the ground below, fingers not wrapped around a hilt curling around the cold frozen water. His eyes followed after Sam, while trying to make sure that this thing did not kill him while he mentally fretted over his little Titan. Nether blade scraped along the surface of snow not yet disturbed, breath hitting through nostrils in the form of a quick to fade white cloud. ’This bastard may be slow, but that size could be a problem.” Sean muttered as more of the snow would twist around him, forming more small constructs in an attempt to skew the male and splatter his blood across the snow. All it took was a few swipes of the blade, and they were reduced to snow fluttering about in the wind, as Sean was once again on the move to intercept the tail that was aimed to smash Sam.

Even with its size, he was sure that keeping up with the large limb was more than easy, and damn was it. It seemed that for a moment the thing was focused upon killing Sam and that gave Sean more than enough of a window to act, sword readied as he used its own extremity as leverage, and vaulted over it. With a swift motion mid flight he slashed out at the tail, as it bit into the thick flesh, and with it came a wet spray of blood that hit Sean hard as he flipped over the thing and  barely managing to, caught into it by his blade catching onto the flesh. Sean felt something jerk and his shoulder jarred lightly, but nothing that would hold him beck as he tried not to get thrown off. There was a loud roar that reverberated across the sky as the thing attempted to throw him off.

In an instant he made the run up the oversize extremity, feet barely keeping on as he jumped up onto the back, and trailed his blade along the back with a bit of Nether forming on the end, and slicing through the flesh by an inch. He was aiming for a simpler way to end the fight, and that was cutting it deep at the base of the neck.

Last edited by Pattata on October 4th 2013, 2:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 3rd 2013, 11:05 pm

This beast was a a lot bigger than Sam first imagined, it could literally lay down straight and pretend that it was a giant, snowy mountain. Sam still planned on reaching the head of this monster and judging by the size of this thing, it was going to give him a lot of time to think about what exactly he was going to do when he got there. Sam noticed the tail that was aimed at Sean was continuing it's movement towards him, there was no way that he could actually stop it, so he hoped that he could outrun it, this thing was faster than it seemed though and the tail was growing close and closer until it seemed to stop dead, Sam stopped in shock as he thought he was probably going to die, but he peered past the beasts feet to see what had stopped it, the only thing he could see was a blur running up the behemoth's back.

Sam was ready to sprint again until the beast screamed out in pain, it was extremely loud and caused Sam's entire body to feel like it was vibrating, causing his stomach to churn and make him feel slightly ill. Sam shook off that feeling as he deemed it not important at this moment in time, he grasped his sword tightly once again as he attempted to climb up one of the beasts legs, using his teleportation and parkour skills to grasp onto it's scales and any protruding shards of ice that were nice enough to be another foothold for Sam's high climb.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 4th 2013, 2:35 am

Ouroboros simply watched, amused by the battle, and it seemed as though this familair face was placed in life or death situations. However it was...concenring. Why would this thing...that has no energy. Wait, he teleported? Well that changes everything. But why does it not emit energy? This was most concerning. Sean ran up the creatures back, the blade dragging in about an inch the entire way. Vertivcal cuts do not heal well, and even if the creature sealed it over with ice, the vertical nature would cause any movment to split it open again. Ouro weaved his fingers together, crossed his led and lened back in the throne, placing the fingers over his smirk in a contemplative nature.

Well played sir Ouroboros snickered mentally as he his smoking eyes peered through into the events that transpired an entire section of the Isle away. He couldn't think of it...but he knew this other face, and the more he dwelled on it the more he wanted to remember. But no matter what the name escaped him, and where they had met befor eescaped him. This was highly unususal, and a bit alarming for the Ethereal King, as his memory was infallible...or so he had believed. Suddenly Ouroboros had recalled his Seneschal being buried under seven feet of snow. I suppose a direct intervention is nessecary. Ourobors said to himself. His power surged form the Ethereal throne, and the Isle itself called out in a silent response. His eyes glowing with the energy that coursed through him, he used his dominance over the Ethereal energy, to alter The Final Frost.

Zakaken's hand pushed up through the snow, he felt the calling of the Ethereal King, and he would not be disgraced in his eyes. He fought to the surface just intime to see the ground terraforming, and lava of a strange sickly yellow color began flowing down froma rising mound. This was no0t nearly enough to become a volcano, however a hill that seeped magma was certainly something interesting. The strange fluid of thick viscosity began to devour the snow and once it reached the creature, it roared in pain, the liquid solidifying and hardening, keeping the monster known as Jhurunder Xeir steadfast. Whatever Sean was planning on doing, he had to do it now. Zakaken shook the snow form his long black mane and raised the gun, taking a shot and causing a chunk of "scales" to fall like snow.

"Just do it already, didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food!?" He called out to Sean with his same old sadistic smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When worlds collide - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 4th 2013, 2:50 am

Sean could barely see that the damage his blade was doing was something that could not easily be healed over with, and that made the fight as a whole much more interesting. Foot falls sounded out against its tough scales as Sean traversed its body, and came closer to the greatest weak point of anything with a neck. The Titan could feel the weight of the thing shift under him, as if it were caught in something and that decreased its ability to move. Sean would not waste a second as he amped up the speed, and in a second he was at the right spot, Nether energy radiating from his blade like a fountain, and in a moment it was plunged into the neck.

Upon entry, the energy would spread out in lines along the flesh as blood followed the energy, and it would move until these lines would meet on the other side of the large fleshy neck. It let out an earsplitting roar, and Sean felt like it was time to abandon ship, forming a small ramp of Nether and sliding down it. The diminutive male landed next to Zakaken, who was covered in white powdered snow, which looked odd compared to his dark hair. When the adrenaline seemed to wear off slightly, Sean could feel his shoulder ache, or it was something else around that area. A sharp pain that caused his back to spasm for a moment, and the Titan to clench his teeth together.

Blood would splash across the ground and that was when he would see what had happened, the terrain itself conspiring against this monster. ’Well that takes care of that.” Sean said confidently until he noticed that Sam was no around, and forgot that the young Titan was perhaps still under that thing as it fell to the ground.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 4th 2013, 7:46 pm

It appeared that Sam was late to the party, still. He was still working his way up the creatures chest as he could hear more sound coming from the beasts back and head. Sam grasped onto a scale that was sticking out from the rest of them, he looked down and felt slightly ill, it was a mistake to look down, but he was quite impressed by the size of this thing and that it didn't take him very long to reach where he was. Sam clasped onto the behemoth's shoulder and peered over it as he watched Sean ram his Nether covered sword deep into its neck, the beast roared and it shook the earth all around him, or maybe that was something else, he noticed magma down below and watched as it hardened and trapped the beast in the one place it was standing. The monster shifted around as it tried to reach at whatever it was that was damaging his neck so much, but in a blink Sean was gone and there was nothing for him to grab, Sam started to question if he was even there to begin with, but his concentration was turned onto something else as his grip was not as strong as he first thought.

The scale Sam was grasping has snapped off and Sam found himself sliding down the beasts arm, the scales along the arms scratched at his clothing and his back and caused some deep marks, but nothing that would stop Sam. The creature lifted it's arm up, causing Sam to enter a free fall towards the snow and ice below him, Sam could not tell what was solid and what wasn't, it was just a white canvas below him, he turned over so his face was not damaged and a few seconds later, he slammed onto the ground which did turn out to be ice. The air from his lunges escaped him as he hit the floor, his vision went slightly blurry and he felt quite tired, he could still see the beast falling though and it took Sam a few seconds to realize that it was probably best to start moving. He scrambled up to his feet and slipped slightly on the ice, he began to sprint and he peeked over his shoulder several times to see that large beast continue to fall, he pushed his legs out in front of him and slid on the ice, picking up his sword in the process, he quickly pushed it back into its sheathe as he saw Sean and Zakaken ahead of him, no doubt in the safe zone. Sam took another look over his shoulder and noticed the monster closer to the ground as ever, he started mumbling curse words under his breathe as he could feel the vibrations on the floor, those mumblings soon turned into yells as he drew closer to the pair in front of him. With the last piece of his energy, he leaped forward and teleported ever further ahead, the beast slammed down on where he would have been and the black smog that was left was pushed away, Sam reappeared beside the other two men and he rolled onto the floor before looking up at the deceased monster, he tried to get his breath back as he pushed himself back to his feet before saying "That was fun..."
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 4th 2013, 9:19 pm

"I suppose it's time we move on..." Zakaken stated as he sighed and moved along. If the Titan's continued with him they would not have the chance to see the pseudo-phoenix salvation that was the nature of the large ice monster. For the Ethereal, JX was a soul eater, a devourer of all whom lost their way in the Final Frost. He was said to be born of innocence and became corrupted by the sins of the creatures he devoured. Zakaken looked over his shoulder at the newly born Jhurunder Xeir that just suddenly plopped up form the snow, looking over it's own shoulder at him as he walked away. Zakaken smiled, not sadistic but genuine. It was hard to believe a small little seal with special powers could turn itself into something so large and evil. Finally, despite the fte of the little seal, Zakaken would lead the two survivors towards Cyril. Seeing Cyril nursing his own wounds, Zakaken simply deferred to take the long path. Snowy permafrost ground and some frozen stone pathing later, and the sun was setting, and the glowing waters began to shine.

"Welcome to Ore paradise." Zakaken said as the glowing waters seemed to cascade down the religious building in the center of the city, just before the Black Castle, Valhalla. Where Ourobors was awaiting their prompt appearance. "Or...welcome back in your case." Zakaken added as he began to make way for the bridge that would take them across the waters before actually getting into the beautiful city. Despite the sun going down, children roamed the streets, having not a care in the world while Zakaken and the two Titans entered.

"The waters are imbued with Ethereal energy...The fountain of youth was founded on such misunderstandings. Ponce de Leon was all too eager to believe the native americans when they said they knew of it's location...but they did not. Those who drink the waters are said to defy time itself...perhaps even reverse it." Zakaken mused about the waters the reached the point where Zakaken would leave them. "I will leave you now. I would remind you to perhaps visit the Ethereal king, as I'm sure he'd be overjoyed to have the company. He is in Valhalla, as per the norm.... Well, a pleasure as always, Titan. Glad you're still alive." Zakaken said, the last part being addressed to Sam, and then he walked off briskly. Leaving them to either go to Valhalla or explore the city at their leisure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 4th 2013, 9:35 pm

”I agree.” Sean chimed in, brushing off a small amount of snow that had accumulated around his shoulders and some within his hair as he picked up the pace to follow after Zakaken. The Titan did not waste his time on the rebirth of the monster that he had killed only moments ago, though he could feel its blood coagulating against his cold flesh. ’”Come on Sam, that’s enough fun for one day.” Soon enough, after a small amount of walking they found themselves from the permafrost filled land of the final frost, and closer to the city that housed the Ethereal palace Valhalla. Something told him that Ouroboros was waiting, and it would be rude to make him wait any longer.

Children would run through the streets without a care in the world, and Sean could not help but smirk. It was endearing in a way, even though he was fully aware that he would never have any children of his own. Zakaken spoke of the waters, comparing them to the fountain of youth and catching his interest even more, though a fountain that restored youth held no interest to someone that could defy the march of time anyway. With that out of the way, he could make a more direct approach towards the large black castle that stood out amongst the landscape and one that Sean had marked as his destination. ’Well you heard him, we have to go see the king Sean said the last part with a smirk.

Sean didn’t really make any indication of his running, other than a slight change in stance. ’Well try to keep up.” and in an instant he was moving like a blur, weaving through the many streets on his way to the largest of the buildings, not really paying heed to anyone else until he found himself in that very familiar throne room. Sam was likely to be able to keep up, seeing as how he was a rather fast individual. ”Sorry for the wait, the commute was hell.” Sean quipped stepping into the throne room where he was expecting the blonde make to be waiting for him.

Last edited by Pattata on October 4th 2013, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 4th 2013, 11:23 pm

Sam was still catching his breath as Zakaken decided that they needed to continue moving, no one seemed to check him to see if he was ok, it's not like he just barely dodged a giant falling beast. They walked past the dead body of the fallen behemoth and Sam noticed a cute little seal just beside it, peaking its head over the snow, he would have gone and petted it if his part wasn't moving so quickly, he had to try and keep up.

They walked for several more minutes before reaching a small hill, they reached the top of it and looked down to what seemed like a civilization that was just stuck in the middle of this god forsaken Island. The three of them entered the city, Sam's eyes darted around everywhere as he was impressed by the architecture of the buildings, he also had to constantly watch his feet as there were a lot of kids running around on the streets, despite how dark it seemed. The explanation of the water intrigued Sam, not that he would want any of it, but the temptation to jump in and see what happened teased him. The trio came to a stop and Zakaken left them alone, Sam gave him a nod as he seemed to show some worry about it his well being after he managed to get out of the scrape they had earlier. Sean explained that they needed to see the king of this place, Sam still didn't understand why he was here and why Sean brought him with him, but there was not much he could do now so he just had to follow and stay quiet. Sean darted off into the distance and Sam sighed, the place where they were looked astonishing and Sam was happy to walk through the streets and take it all in, but instead he was forced to sprint forward too and keep up with Sean. Sam caught up to Sean who was talking to someone at the entrance of the throne room, he stayed quite close behind him and just looked around as the two entered to visit the king of this place.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 5th 2013, 12:21 am

Why was this anomaly so intriguing to Ouro, why did he look so familiar? It was perplexing, He would have remembered him, certainly. He had an infallible memory, this man was a walking desecration to his intelligence! It would not be stood for. Granted, Ouroboros did not hold this man accountable, and as such he would not punish this man...but Ouroboros would need to find some way to remember how he knew this other man. Perhaps if he inflicted self pain...no that would be pointless. Maybe the man would recognize him and jog his memory. Though even Ouro knew not the impossibility, as he was in a whole new stage of ascendency. The only possibility would be if Sam somehow remembered the glowing green eyes.

Sean walked in, Ouro was leaned back in the throne, the visor over his eye with his right hand propped up against his forehead, his eyes still closed. It probably looked like he was in a peaceful sleep. Although simply hearing Sean's voice brought him from his thoughts. He smiled naturally as he saw Sean and he stood up from his throne and started down the few steps that kept his throne above all the common rabble. The closer he got, he suddenly saw Sam come into sight, something he had no idea would affect him so. He seemed to feel warm inside the back of his head, a sense of euphoric bliss seemed to overtake him as his mind numbed. This wasn't right. There was only one person who could do this to Ouro...but yet this wasn't him...

Wha-? GAH! Ouroboros thought, he suddenly grasped at his head and winced as if he were in total pain. The pain was so intense, so much so that the bliss feeling had left and nothing but a wasteland of total misery was left.

"During this conversation, people are still dying, how about we shut up and get this cure out there before we lose more people!"

His mind quaked and ached with every word, each one echoed as he heard that voice. THAT VOICE!!! It infuriated Ouroboros, it defied his entire being, yet somehow it was so fragile, so innocent with such good intentions. It was a can cancer. But yet Ouro needed to know more, what was going on? Why did he have this episode? Who the hell is this guy, and why was he with Sean!? Ourobors found himself able to collect and rebound. His eyes lulled a little, symptomatic of the episode. He looked to Sean and smiled as best he could.

"Well hello stranger." Ouro said as calmly and collected as he could. He then looked to Sam and waved with a warm smile. "And Hello stranger hehe!" Ouro said as he emphasized the fact that Sam was indeed the true stranger.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 5th 2013, 12:45 am

Sean demeanor relaxed as he caught sight of Ouroboros, and smirk formed upon his lips as the nether energy about him became more soothing than the usual darkness radiating from it. His eyes followed the movement of the Ethereal King, his own movement stopping as he would allow the sovereign of this island to approach the two. The positive feeling lasted until he saw a slight change within the Ethereal Beings expression, almost unreadable unless you knew the male, or was extremely observant. Perhaps it was also the grasping at his head that tipped Sean off, but stating the obvious was never good. In nearly a moment afterwards he tried to rebound, and Sean would not point anything out, especially around someone that knew nothing of the set up.

’Well hello.” Sean answered with a certain enthusiasm that would be considered uncharacteristic if one had not seen him around the Ethereal Being before. It seemed that he was receiving Sam better than expected, and that was a good thing indeed, though how the Titan would react to the Ethereal energy was unknown. Sean had gotten slightly used to the addiction, and been able to control himself around that energy, but it still sent that same sensation through his body.

”This is Sam, a new member of my race. Since I will likely be forced to be the one presiding over anything to do with him, I thought I would save the eventual trouble and show him the Isles now rather than later. I hope that’s not a problem.” Sean explained mostly with as a sweet of a smile that he could, seeing as how he could not afford to step on any toes, and he could not willingly anger the Ethereal being. If anything, Ouroboros held more power over him than anyone else within creation and that was a major thing.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 5th 2013, 1:31 am

Both him and Sean entered the throne room and Sam watched as a blonde man stood up from his throne and approached them. The first thing that entered his mind was why this man needed such a big throne room when it was only going to be him sitting in it, and having a room this big would just cause an inconvenience when he wanted to greet someone who was visiting, like right now for instance, but that was the last thing that he would talk about when the so called King reached him.

Sam was expecting a grumpy old king that did not like company very much, at least that is what he had learnt from watching movies and what not. As the king approached the two, Sam started to become light headed and a headache crept up into his brain, he pressed his left hand on his temple and shook his head as he tried to maintain his balance, he was swaying slightly but no one saw him, the kind appeared the have the same thing happen as he stopped for a moment and grasped his head. A few seconds later the king continued his walk, but Sam's headache remained, as the king greeted them, Sam gave an original reply with "It's nice to meet you" and with respect. From the way the king and Sean were speaking to each other, it was clear that they both have met before and were good friends. Sam listened to Sean introduce him and scrunched his face slightly as he said that he was forced to be the one to watch over him, it made it sound like Sam had no freedom to do what he wanted, and Sean really did not have to watch over him so closely, all Sam needed was someone to point the way and he could do the rest, he could take care of himself just fine.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 6th 2013, 2:01 am

"That teleporter...his name was Sam Lock, we should probably keep an eye on him, okay Niall?"

"On it!"

Ouroboros pressed his fingers to his head one more time, trying to rub the upper pat of his nose bridge to try and work out some of the pain. It was futile, but it wasn't anything unbearable yet. He quickly needed a resolution as to compensate for this weakness, he was exposed at his seven and at his four. To compensate he placed his other hand on his neck, giving him a better positioning to deflect a blow from his four and he staggered his stance a little, making it easier to swivel to the seven point. It was concerning almost how precise he was about everything. He was going to be a pain in the ass at a nursing home....god help Jordan if he puts him in one though....especially since Ouro will not grow old like that...unless electively.

"I'm sorry...I've a large headache...No, it's not a problem at all, a Titan of yours is a friend of mine. Though...I do have a concern worth bringing up at a point...but once this headache is done... you see I've already had an attempt on my life this evening and I'm quite certain whatever toxin that dagger was coated in has given me a slight sensitivity to light....and with eyes like these it's a little problematic." Ouro said, trying to break the tension that he, and perhaps only he was feeling. Ouroboros knew that there was something more to this Titan Sean had brought. After all, kids don't just collect stray children that look identical to them...

... Sadly the irony would forever remain lost upon Ouro.

Regardless, Ouroboros knew that the second Titan having a similar nether, if not identical to Sean's meant something. Not to say that Ouroboros didn't trust Sean, but as to what Sean Collin WAS...let's say that trust would be a rather generous leap of faith. He was suspicious, but when wasn't he? This time there just so happened to be something to be suspicious about...and while he didn't know it, he saw small signs leading him to believe that he did not have the full story yet. 

"C-can I offer either of you anything, eat drink or what ever you'd have?" Ouro said as he backed away from Sam, the headache alleviating enough for him to bring himself back to concentration. 

"This creature is a threat!" A voice boomed in his mind. He looked around to find the source, but could not place it. Had it been Bastion? No, no far too young. It also didn't have any bass to it, so it was rather unthreatening.

Just remember I'll help you remember everything. Another, much more familiar voice chimed in with an accent. This was all fine and dandy...but there was no place for anyone to hide form the Ethereal King in this castle...and there was no one near them. Were these voices in his head.

"Did you hear that?" Ouro asked casually, looking to the ceiling, as if inspecting for a rodent infestation.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 6th 2013, 2:22 am

Sean could notice it progress, somewhat, the discomfort that broadcasted itself over so many physical signs. Silver orbs searched his expression for a moment, worry if there were such a word in the Titan vocabulary peering its ugly mug through his otherwise cool façade. Perhaps what heaped onto this was that an attempt had been made on his life, and caught Sean stunned if nothing else. His energy for a moment spiked angrily before regaining control of itself, and only really indicating that within a small spark of nether in the shape of a small bolt of electricity. Fingers nervously bunched into fists as he tried to keep a pleasant expression, and mostly succeeded. He could have said something, perhaps demanding who would have done something so stupid but all the Titan could do was stay dumbly silent.

That was until the next question was asked, and it was something that snapped him out of his brief shock. His body did not feel the need for food, though he did become painfully aware of the blood that was now caked onto his face, though crusty as it was becoming. As wide a smile as possible tried to form across his face, as his mind formulated a well enough response. ”I’m fine, not particularly hungry or anything. What about you Sam?” Sean noted turning towards his protégé wondering if he had anything to add to this little incursion that felt like it was going south fast. Part of him wondered if Ouroboros had noticed the similarities of their energies, but that was something he hoped was not the case.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 6th 2013, 7:09 pm

This king must have been either really important or really hated if he has had an attempt on his life, Sam would probably try to sleep the event off to forget it about it but this man had decided to continue on with his duties, and perhaps it was playing tricks on his mind. The kind was now directly in front of them and Sam's headache was getting worse, Sam figured that it was this man that was giving him this headache, he was perfectly fine before reaching this place and it appeared very suddenly and strengthened as the man grew closer, it sounded ridiculous, but it made sense to him.

Sam watched as Sean answered his question and looked slightly worried and angry, he had also figured out why they had come here, it looked like it was just a regular visit for Sean to see this king, but Sam just felt like an awkward third wheel who didn't belong there, he was thinking about some excuses to leave and do his own thing, but the king might see it as rude. "Nothing for me thank you and... did we hear what?"
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 7th 2013, 11:02 pm

It was obvious that neither of the Titan's had heard what he did. Those whispers...they were not really there. Why was this happening to him was all he could wonder about. It hadn't happened since he had laid eyes upon the other Titan. Something in his energy seemed to surge, as if trying to battle back against the Nether energy that was infiltrating his space, just as a sickened creature regurgitated it's food in revulsion. Ouro even stepped back, trying to get away from the Titan's as best as he could without showing such. Though with as well as Sean has come to know him, and the reciprocating, it was not likely to go unnoticed. Ouroboros walked over to his Throne and lifted from it a chalice, filled with a strange liquid that glowed as emerald as his eyes. He would take an insanely large gulp of it, closing his eyes to calm himself.

"So, Sam." Ouroboros began, his mouth almost seething the words as he rubbed his own head. "What brought this on....you weren't always a Titan I do not believe no?" He asked. In a moment, Zakaken walked into the room, and with him there was another man, one of the ones whom had once ben a part of the OCEAN corps or whatever they were called. He had proven reliable, and as such Zakaken had selected him to be the personal guard of the Prince. He sauntered over with his confident aura, and his sinister smile, only to be stopped dead in his tracks.

"You HAD been a...hm...it was a teleporter wasn't it? I-I can't seem to recall the details of when I met you though...it was...a lot of death." Ouroboros said. Zakaken's sunglasses fell off and his already light skin had durned a dusky pale, losing ALL color. He looked at Ouroboros as if he had just walked in and witnessed his own father getting impaled. Zakaken's horror twisted into a snarl, a snarl of anger an anger unlike the which any had ever seen before upon the isle. Zakaken moved, and when he moved...he moved with PURPOSE! His gazed fixated on Ouroboros. As he approached, he forced his face to soften again, as to not arouse suspicion from the Ethereal King. He lightly reached out to place a friendly hand on Sean's shoulder.

"Excuse me, but would you not rather take this discussion elsewhere...the throne room has eyes mind you." Zakaken advised. Ouro looked at him with an arched eyebrow, but ultimately he would yield to his seneschal with a shrug of his shoulders and a motion for Sam to follow him. Before Sean could move to follow in anyway, he was warned. "Hold a moment if you'd please." He said. The sheer seriousness in his voice was enough to relay a message in and of itself.

Ouro would hopefully lead Sam into the ballroom or some other isolated area where they wouldn't be interrupted. Although Zakaken could not keep Sean long. It was rude, he COULDN'T keep Sean, and he flat out didn't want to spend anymore time with the Titan than he had to. With Ouroboros and Sam out of the picture, Zakaken could perhaps warn Sean of the oncoming danger. Hopefully fix it as well, before anything spun out of proportions.

"I can imagine it's a lot to take in." Ouroboros said to Sam as he sipped from his chalice one more. He swallowed the thick glowing liquid and rubbed the bridge of his nose before continuing on, looking to Sam with an innocent little smile. "I mean...going from human to a Titan...with an Island with waters of youth and creatures that go rawr in the night...how's the change treating you?" He started the simple small talk the best way he knew how...by talking.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top