The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_vote_lcapEveryone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_voting_barEveryone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_vote_lcapEveryone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_voting_barEveryone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] Empty Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux]

Post by Sim September 26th 2013, 7:24 pm

It was a dark and stormy night, and the cold rain beat against the giant castle on the shore of England. It looked like something out of a storybook, blue towers rising high into the sky. It was actually constructed fairly recently however, by a mysterious but extremely wealthy figure who lived there...sort of.

It was Aurora's vacation home of sorts, that she used while she was in the real world. Normally she spent her time in the dream world with all the other imaginary things, ruling as the kind and benevolent queen of Nothing. It had been a long time since the castle enigmatic owner had been within its walls though, but now her long quest was completed at last; it was time to return.

A cloaked figure ran up the steps of the castle, seemingly unaffected by the rain. Rather than use the front door, it slithered up the tallest tower and somehow slipped through a small window. Inside was some manner of laboratory, all manner of device and rune covering every inch of space, even on the walls and ceiling. In the center stood a giant stone hollow circle. The cloaked figure produced a hand, with a strange bright red stone: A piece of a mystical meteorite that fell to earth long before humans appeared. It was the final ingredient She needed....

She placed the stone at the base of the circle, and it whirred to life. the stone circle rose into the air and levitated, magical energies crackling in its center. "Yess!!" she threw off her cloak revealing a short young-looking girl with long rainbow-colored hair. She wore black goggles on her forehead and a large white coat. She floated here and there, hands clothed in gaudy black gloves reaching out to adjust something here and there. Since gravity had no hold on Aurora, she was able to use every bit of space in the room. Once she was content that everything was perfect, she landed in front of the circular portal-to-be. She clenched her gloved hands and gave her best mad scientist laugh as the magic energies grew wildly. bolts of Aether shot between the portal's empty space, and the entire room began to glow bright. For a brief moment Aurora's castle was the most magically active place on earth, practically sending out a beacon to those sensitive to such things. Suddenly a flash of bright light whited out the whole room and then....nothing. The laboratory was empty, it's devices motionless again.

Aurora awoke in a dark forest. She could tell immediately that she was back in the dream world, but she was certainly not in her castle. "Oh no...oh no.." she muttered to herself. As she looked around to try to get her bearings, she saw few colors. The whole forest seemed...dull. There was light enough to see, yet it didn't seem to actually shine on anything. Aurora began to realize she wasn't in her kingdom at all. "Ooohhh no no no no...this is big trouble" She quietly murmured. Then she realized something else. In the darkness, she could make out other bodies on the ground...and they didn't belong in this world. Aurora's failed attempt at bypassing the rules of two universes had brought in other people, and possibly landed them in a very dangerous place. "Oh no no no no!" She exclaimed. This was her fault, so it was her royal duty to aid those that she had involved. "Um...hello?" She asked sheepishly, still in her scientist outfit.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux] Empty Re: Everyone Makes Mistakes! [Redux]

Post by The Nekromonga September 27th 2013, 12:39 am

Pratt Beach, Lake Michigan, Chicago
11:00 AM

The busy beach was filled with people of all ages, sizes and shapes. Several male eyes on the beach fell on a couple of women emerging from the waves. A bodybuilder loses his balance with the barbell on his back, and falls over as they pass by the exercise platform, headed for the cabanas. Most of those eyes wer on Shauna Masters, wearing a two piece and sporting a tanned and toned physique, wearing shades, and a friend from the faculty where she taught, Valerie Byron.

"Shaundi, you gotta tell me how to get a bod like yours! Tell me your secret!" The shorter, curvier woman in the one-piece get up asked, after noticing how many eyes were falling on her companion. She opens the door heading into the cabana, and grabs a bottle of shampoo from her backpack.

"Secret? Stay away from burger joints with all-you-can-eat fries. Cooked in lard. And think bacon is the same as lettuce for burgers." Shauna replied, grabbing her own shampoo and heading into a shower booth. She turns on the water to rinse her hair Then getting a lather going.

"But you wolf down Deep Dish Pizzas like they were pancakes!" Valerie said, speaking up as to continue the conversation from the adjoining shower stall.

"Hey, only on weekends, Val. Weekdays, it's nothing but green tea and grilled chicken breast." She said, assuringly. She had one more metabolic process that burned her excess calories though.

"Sigh, So Shauna... I've been wondering about Laurence... I think I'm getting back with him. He called me a couple of nights ago, said he was sorry... wants to make it up to me." Valerie began speaking up after a lapse in the conversation.

"That jerk? Val, don't  tell me you talked to him again?!" She asked, angrily, rinsing away the shampoo in her long hair, as she began soaping up to be rid of the after-swim sensation.

"But I love him, Shaundi." Val said, in a most helpless voice.

"He only loves his reflection. Wake up, girl! Guys who ask for an allowance are your kids, not your boyfriends." Shauna side bitingly, rinsing off the soap with a scrubber.

A brilliant flash of light from Shauna's shower stall causes Valerie to get some shampoo in her eyes. She rinses it away, and finishes her shower.

"Shaundi? what was that? Did the lights go out?" She called out, only to be met with silence. She gets out of the shower stall and looks around.

"Shauna....?" She opened Shauna's shower stall, the water still running but no one was there...

Dream World
Time: Unknown

...Shauna didn't know what happened after she finished soaping down. A brilliant light suddenly flashed infront of her, and next thing she knew, she was sent hurtling through hyperspace and into another dimension. The sudden transposition and violation of physical laws proved too much for Shauna, as she threw up her oatmeal breakfast onto the grass.

She stood up and moved away from her pool of vomit, her throat harshly sore from the sudden regurgitation. She eventually realized she wasn't at Lake Michigan anymore.

"Um... hello?" Shauna turned towards the distant voice, picking up the location of the speaker with her heightened vision. "Hey! Over here! Where the heck are we?"  She said, then suddenly realizing she was still in her bikini, barefoot, and still drenched from the shower. Shauna rubs her arms to warm up, though being stuck in a forest only made it worse.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by creator September 27th 2013, 6:02 am

"Why?" she said as she got up.

Helia was getting up off the floor of some dead forest. She didn't know how she got here,all she new was that when she was running on a roof she tripped on the edge because of a random flash of light. Next thing she knows she's waiting up with her face in the cold dirt of a black forest that she could barely see in. Helia looked around and noticed a little moment just a little ways from her. she began a steady jog up to the movement to find out what was happening.

"Hey what's going on?" she asked when she got up to two other girls. One was in a scientist outfit and she looked awfully concerned with something, Helia looked at the other girl in a two piece,a bit longer than she expected but she couldn't help it her body was amazing. That's when she looked down and realized that she was in a pair of track shorts and a shirt that stopped at her dark brown stomach. She pulled down her hair then began to visually compare the lady to herself slowly getting irritated with her results. Then she nodded and crossed her arms looking back at the girl in a scientist outfit.

"Did u do this?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 27th 2013, 5:45 pm

Everything was black, darkness stretching across the land as thunder cracked loudly and lit the sky for a moment. Wings flapped hard and fruitlessly against the overwhelming wind that whipped against him, and his muscles strained to keep him aloft. Figures seemed to float around him, each with eyes glowing as black as coals, and some simply there within the turmoil. Yet all of them held ghastly sneers that in their faces, seeming to taunt the one thrown about by the deadly seeming storm, and there was one that stood out amongst all of them. He had eyes of a bright glowing grin, and a face he could not forget, and that only raised a feeling of pure fear within him. Something like a derisive snicker rose above the thunder crack, and then he felt himself get run through.

Brandon looked down at his chest, where it looked like a black chitaneous tail had shorn through his chest with an insane ease, and black blood seeped through the wound. Brandon was agape, as the blood spilled from his mouth as well, and he was held aloft. He said noting, as there was nothing that needed to be said, and then the deadly appendage withdrew from his chest with a sickening sound, as blood coated it. Then he began to fall, fast now, and all he could see was the one that had mortally wounded him growing distant, and then…..

Eyes snapped wide open as they looked upon the simple white ceiling above them, light dancing across it for a brief second. The dream however still felt vivid, though it was just that, a dream. One hand ran over his chest, feeling nothing except smooth flesh, un touched by scar or anything else. Brandon let out a deep breath as sweat seemed to slick his forehead, as well as the rest of his body. The silver ring was still around his middle finger, and that kept the black wings from making an appearance, and perhaps only getting in his way more than anything. When ne had wings, and did not know how to fly with them, that somewhat defeated the purpose of having them in the first place. He felt someone turn over next to him, which perhaps added to the whole he was safe now vibe.

Niall was deep asleep, curled and taking most of the cover, not that Brandon really needed to back himself anymore than he was now. Something about the sight of the Ethereal being put Brandon at ease, though being all sweaty ruined that. Brandon leaned over and kissed the sleeping males cheek gingerly, before rolling out of bed into only grey boxer briefs, and running fingers through his hair lightly. Everyone else was likely asleep within the mansion, and that meant that Brandon was the only one walking about. Brandon stepped out through the one of the doors that went through his room, and came upon a bathroom. One hand wrapped around one of the handles, and allowed the cool water to run as a cupped hand caught this water, and he threw it against his face. It was refreshing, and he did not feel completely sweaty at any rate.

That was of course with the cosmic forces above decided to give The Hale a proverbial middle finger as he was hurled through time and space into an unknown place, still only garbed in under wear. It was all gloom and doom, like one would expect from…Hot Topic, minus the semi trendy clothes that he used to look over when he was fifteen with Sean, while they gossiped about how Aaron was secretly crushing over aforementioned dark haired one. ”Wait….this is not my bathroom.” Brandon noted feeling a slight chill brush over his skin and bring up a fresh crop of goosepimples. That was when he noted that there was someone else around, and then that he was someone else, or maybe more. One of them was perhaps less dressed than him, and that made things embarrassing, then the female voice addressing them as a whole. ”Erm hello…yeah, where are we exactly, and why did you bring us here?”

Last edited by Pattata on September 28th 2013, 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger September 28th 2013, 3:33 am

Assault had gotten sent to solitary confinement, literally tossed in his cell. He hit the wall pretty hard, and smiled at the guards. "C'mon, why're you guys so mad? At least he'll shut up now, right?

"You SLICED OPEN HIS THROAT WITH YOUR CUFFS" Herrera says, glaring at Assault who shrugged with his cuffs

"Like I said, at least he'll shut up now?" Assault repeated, shrugging as the door was shut on him. "Ehh, I can do solitary, least I won't have to hear Mondo talking about himself in the third person anymore, this ain't no Mel Brooks flick this is my god damn li-the fuuuuuu-"

Assault's voice would be cut off as he was hit with a flash of light, staring at it until he saw the scenery change to a forest, with people around him. He then saw a group of people, with one of them, a little girl, looking like a cartoon character-is that hair dyed or is it a power thing? he thought- and saw homeboy in just his boxers, realizing that he was probably the most clothed person next to the little kid. Hethen turned to see the woman in her bikini. He'd been in prison for a short time but a fine ass woman is a fine ass woman.

"Well uh hello there miss" he'd say, sauntering up to her. "You do know that huddling together with someone is a good way to keep your body heat up" he'd say to her, grinning and spreading his hands as far as the cuffs would let him. He had no idea where he was, but it wasn't all bad.

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim October 2nd 2013, 1:45 pm

The bodies began to rise and become people, all of whom wanted to know where they were aside from one man in handcuffs that didn't seem concerned. It seems Aurora had accidentally stolen another land's criminal which added to her folly substantially. "W-well.." She began sheepishly as she stepped forward. Her natural luminescence made her stand out among the otherwise dull landscapes. She looked around at the odd group. There was a mature and shapely human who it seems was pulled away from a swim, a younger and more appropriately dressed girl, and a gentleman in only his briefs that seemed oddly calm for someone who was standing in an alien world in only boxers. The aforementioned bikini clad woman made Aurora acutely aware of her own childlike experience, as well as the fact that she was still clad in a scientist outfit. Aurora saw fit to correct this immediate. Suddenly where she stood a more mature woman appeared, standing tall and with a chest just slightly larger than the older woman's. Hers were fully covered of course, Aurora was a queen after all. She was dressed in flowing dress embroidered with prismatic crystals that refracted every color of the rainbow even in the forest's grey light. If one happened to underneath her long dress they'd find rainbow stockings that matched the gloves that gripped her arm and ended at her elbows. Her long blonde hair ended in rainbow tips that slowly cycled through bright colors. If she stood out before, she was a spotlight now.

She had a much more dignified appearance, and her new tone matched. "I'm afraid your sudden appearance is my, entirely unintentional, doing. You are in the dream world, where things imagined by people in your world end up. There is only one person with the means to return you home and that would be..." Aurora pointed a dainty finger at her own face. "Myself. You may call me Aurora. Unfortunately..." She trailed off, looking around once again at her dull surroundings. "It's not quite as easy as snapping my fingers. I can only return you home from my castle, and as everyone knows you can't find there without first knowing the value of here, that's basic Geogramath." She said flatly, as if it was a subject everyone studied in school as a child. "Based on our drab surroundings, I fear we may be in Nowhere, but let us pray I am mistaken."

As if to confirm her fears a low grunting bellow resonated from somewhere in the brush as a large creature noisily emerged from the dark trees. It's webbed feet dragged huge spined spurs behind them that prevented it from lifting its feet off the ground. It looked like a enormously fat platypus standing on its hind legs, it's palette matching the grey forest. It's duck bill was filled with long sharp teeth growing in random directions, in some cases growing through the top of it's mouth. Set in its huge belly was a large drum. Aurora wordlessly turned to face the beast, shining Armour appearing over her regal dress and a mighty sword materializing in her hand. The great beast let out a bellow as it struck the drum set in its body, sending a wave of distorted air towards Aurora. The blow sent her flying off her feet until her back hit a tree, her sword dropped uselessly to the ground. Before she could consider reclaiming it, a whispy white hand of smoke grabbed it. The hand belonged to another beast that had arrived more quietly than the former. Its body was comprised entirely of a thick white smog, and red eyes shined in it's reptilian head. Even though its form seemed to constantly shift slightly, the teeth in its long snout and the claws at the end of it's long arms were constant. The lower half of its body was nonexistent, it simply floated above the ground. "Context." Aurora muttered like a curse through gritted teeth. The smog monster laughed. "Your colors are quite irratiting to my people little queen. I wonder what you could be doing so far from Nothing? the why, as always, is an unimportant detail however. Regardless you shall make a fine gift for my emperor." He held the sword in his hands and snapped it in two causing Aurora to double over and cry out in pain as if she was struck herself. Before she could get up Context thrust one of his arms into the ground, materializing it under Aurora's very feet. The hand grew in size and lifted Aurora several feet off the ground, a sphere of the smog trapping her in its palm. She struggled to break free, become a line of prismatic light and bouncing off every surface of her prison before a thin streak of the smog appeared like a spike within the sphere. The bouncing light instantly reverted back to Aurora's normal form, the young girl they had seen before without the odd scientist getup. The slender strand of the smog pierced her shoulder, the area directly around it slowly losing its color. Aurora tried to struggle, but her attempts now were pitiful as she was held fast by the piercing smog.

Context turned to the large furry drum-wielding beast. "Now if you would Doldrumm, take care of these strange pests the obnoxious queen has brought with her so I can make haste to our lord with the prize."  The mighty Doldrumm slowly turned towards the group of humans in the forest, bellowing angrily as it tapped it's webbed hand on its drum.

The Doldrumm:
Context, The Charming Lack Of:
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 2nd 2013, 7:01 pm

More people were appearing it seems, and quite a few were in less than optimal clothing. Shauna could only imagine if someone was taken were on the john... that would've been even more embarrassing.  Or during surgery. Were they abducted by aliens? the fey? for what purpose? Gladiatorial games? Breeding? Shauna shuddered at the possibilities. Shauna's first thought must be this was a dream, and she was lucid quite immediately. Then again, they were all asking the standard questions, so Shauna had to wait and look around for the exposition provider.

Shauna looked at Assault, garbed in prison jumps, and not three seconds after he drops a cheesy pick up line, she heads over and wheels Assault around in place. FLORIDA STATE PENITENTIARY, USA. She could read the words on his jumpsuit. "Crap... I think this ain't a dream." which means she could not vaporize the douche before her.

Shauna turns around again when the princess appears, and Shauna deigned to speak, but Aurora demonstrated her whimsical abilities that caused Shauna more wonder, especially getting into a dress that would put disney princesses to shame. "...Probably less weird if it was a dream." she thought, internally, as their situation was explained. Castle? Geogramath? Nowhere? Princesses? Where was the physics, the laws of space-time? Shauna raised her hand to ask a question, but before she could even ask if there was a handsome prince around, the treeline produced a giant drummer platypus and the princess gearing up for battle.

The gaseous lizard just made Shauna's inhibitions fly out the window.

What, there's a Mario-Peach happening right now...? Ugh, now I'm thinking like a geek. The little gamer in Shauna's head giggled with glee, as her strategic training took over and she instinctively barked orders to the others.

"Okay, here's the play! Alice over there is our ticket out of wonderland, and we'll be saving her from the Red Queen. Drummer boy's mine." She barely finished that sentence when she blasted Doldrumm's magical drum with a concentrated laser attack, the air around the blue-white beam of deadly light distorting and igniting, audibling creating a very brief sizzling sound. With temperatures known for slicing through armored vehicles and buildings, the laser may also be capable of cutting right through the drum and to the platypus.

Last edited by Nekromonga on October 2nd 2013, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 2nd 2013, 7:37 pm

Helia listened intently at the girls explanation but the second she began talking her brain scattered.  She wasn't the math type so all those big words were like Korean to her.  She sighed and just staired at the girl for a few minutes then a giant drummer lizard thing came banging out of the bushes and sent the geo girl flying.  Next came a smoke guy who quickly captured the girl and ordered the thing to kill us.  Helia was about to defend herself when the lady in the bikini yelled at them to save the princess and then she shot a beam towards the lizard sending it back into the bush.

Helia began to rebel but the lady seemed busy so she sighed and sang summoning her fog.  She smiled and looked at the man, thing who was just stairing at them.  The fog wrapped around her hand and began to slowly twist like a drill.  Helia wasted no time attacking the fog man who was slightly thrown off by the fog she was using.

"Yeah you aren't the only one that can fight with fog."  She called then she swung at him but he dissipated.

"But i'm sure i'm the only one here that can do that."  He stated then hit her in the gut with his fist.

Helia hit the ground but quickly rolled to her feet off the momentum and jumped into the trees to reach the fog guys height.  She was now irritated and ready to fight this thing, and beat it.  She looked down at the two guys who appeared a little after her and just smirked. Then she jumped towards the waiting fog man.

The fog guy was very hard to hit.  She managed to hit him a couple of times but it took multiple shots at once.  She lunged at him intent on dealing major damage.  She swung a knife she pulled out of her fog and swung it at the man who dissipated which is what she wanted.  She landed on one hand and swung her leg In a circle with her fog on her foot.  It twisted around and turned into a violent whirlpool like whip.  The guy blocked it but when the edge of her fog connected she split it into multiple tendrils and aimed them all at the guy.

"Nice job Nerfram."  She said huffing deeply.  Her breathing was very heavy and she had to take a knee for a minute.

The attack hit him square on and smoke drifted everywhere so she couldn't see the man anymore.  She looked around as she caught her breath for any sign of him.  She knew he wasn't dead but she didn't know where he was because of the thick smoke.  That's when she realized where he was.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 2nd 2013, 11:58 pm

The revelation of them being within some kind of dream world was perhaps the greatest shock really, but the technicality behind it was not something that really shocked Brandon too much. Brandon rolled his shoulders loudly, taking in everything with a certain stoic silence. While an exterior of indifference seemed to give off once vibe, Brandon was very much surprised by his circumstance, but not enough to really call for a freak out as any normal person would have done. ”Wait… Geogramath? Is that even a kind of study?” Brandon wondered aloud to himself puzzled, running a finger along his chin as he tried to figure out what the girl had meant by that, and if Aaron knew anything about it. While the Hale was stuck within his own musings the plot advanced, and not within a positive light it seemed.

There was what could only be described as monsters that had been spawned from the nightmares of a child; with the talking lizard shaped abomination of smoke and the platypus with a drum attached to his belly. One had taken the poor girl hostage, and being the heroic figure that Brandon was, he would have to go and help her. Well, he would have leapt into action had the female clad in only a bikini struck first with the strangest power. Sure he had seen someone fart fire before, but laser eyes were a new one as far as his experience with powers went. That strange phantom sensation fluttered across his back, and something seemed to compel his fingers to remove the ring, and release the appendages bound by magic. ’Thrown into nightmarish world with weird creatures…sounds a little too Alice in Wonderland for my taste.” He mused to himself letting feet get a feel for the ground.

Brandon let his gaze follow a woman that was already jumping into action it would seem, summoning a strange mist when she began to sing a rather haunting song that made him feel….strange. His heartbeat took on an irregular rhythm, but perhaps it was just his overall strange blood reacting to it in the first place. Brandon took a deep breath, as his hands curled into fists and he took sight upon the smokey one, perhaps the more dangerous looking of the two foes. Sure one could argue the drum banging platypus was dangerous, but then again not to someone that could walk off being slammed in the face with a tank shell. The red haired woman assaulting the stuff would call for him to help, and it seemed that Brandon would have to comply, even if he was sure she had this under control.

”Since you ask so nicely.” Brandon answered with a roll of his eyes, walking towards the fray with a certain deliberate slowness.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frogger October 4th 2013, 12:12 am

Assault took note of everything that just happened. He watched as the little girl changed into a woman-with seriously noticeable assets, guess little girl was a bit envious-and started speaking. So this is where imaginary things went. His mind immediately went to the thought of Roy Battyboy and Hoodoo Howl his Coyote Pal, two imaginary friends he had when he was younger. She said that the only way they could return to the real world was if she took them to her castle. She then told him they were in nowhere, and before Assault could make a joke about this, he saw it.

It was some kind of platypus thing, with a drum in the middle. As soon as it arrived, the thing roared at Aurora, knocking her into the tree, where some gaseous lizard looking thing grabbed her, sword and all. It was named Context, and Assault definitely knew this was going to be a trippy experience. However, first thing was first, he needed to get these cuffs off. He couldn't do much with them on, so as soon as SHauna/Black Tiger fired her laser vision at Doldrum, Assault ducked under her, putting his cuffs up in the line of vision, her laser tearing through it. After that was deactivated, he tore off the neck guard, then turned to face Context. He saw Aurora's sword on the ground and dove at it, taking the pieces into his hands. With the blade in his right hand, he twirled it a bit, then let it shoot out at high speed towards the slender strand which Context had grabbed Aurora by.

"Yo, Smoggot, let the little girl go and you won't get jacked uuuuup" Assault would tell him. He'd then look over at Brandon/Boxers and say "Yo Captain Underpants, you gonna walk over to him or you gonna let his face meet your fist sometime soon?" he'd ask, the collar twirling around his hand

Assault's Profile
Frogger

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos October 5th 2013, 6:11 am

Miracle Boy just over the ocean smelling salt water from the crashing waves below. The flying boy dove under a wave flying through the tunnel of water to emerge from the other side as the wave collapsed behind him. Looking out to the ocean through his visor he saw groups of finned creatures jumping in and out of the ocean. He flew towards them about to grab one when he felt a strange force causing him to freeze. He looked down the shore. There was something there. Something powerful. Something calling him.

The boy clad in green wearing a shield strapped to his arm and a golden leaf on his chest flew at it. As he got closer he saw storm-clouds above and the rain poured down on him.

A castle came into view. And it was a sight to behold. It was blue and larger then life. Shame it wasn't sunny enough to see it clearly. He briefly caught sight of someone climbing up the side of the building, but it was was hard to see this person through the rain. The boy paused to choose his next action.

There as something in there. Something familiar. He had to go. So Miracle Boy charged forward. But before he could reach the window he found himself somewhere else. He was torn between realities! He braced himself as he felt himself entering another world. He felt a thud as he was thrown against this new world's surface.

Miracle Boy pushed himself to his feet without delay. There has to be a better way to get between worlds. He straightened his helmet as he took in his surrounding. It was dark. Reaching out he felt rough bark. A tree? A forest.

“Where am I?” He asked himself. This wasn't the dream world he vaguely remembered. He took to the air again spotting a small group though the trees. He could tell they were out of place, except one: The girl wearing goggles. He didn't know why but he felt she was apart of this world. The girl then changed into a woman, but why he did not know. Some of the others were barely dressed making him have to hold his hand over his mouth to hold in a laugh.

From what he overheard he heard her mention Nowhere Land. That was bad. It was then some monsters decided to attack. He instincily drew his golden dagger from behind his shield and dove at the one holding her to slash at the arm of the half-reptile half-smoke creature while grabbing the woman with his other hand.

(OOC: Sorry for not seeing this topic when it first posted. Somehow I missed it.)

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim October 7th 2013, 10:19 pm

The laser's burnt through the stretched skin of the drum like a knife, and the smell of burning flesh permeated the immediate area as it continued to cut into the flesh of the Doldrumm. a thick purple liquid spilled out of the drum before being ignited by the heat vision, the giant beast falling forward onto his stomach and his own ignited poison. He bellowed angrily as he dragged himself across the burning grown, the fire spreading to his slowly moving body. The flames lit up the woods, but no shadows were cast by it. Between its lack of mobility and the fire burning on its body it seemed the Doldrumm was one problem that would take care of itself.

Context however did not seem content to be taken out with a single attack. After being struck once by the girl's strange fog he simply disappeared into the ground, leaving only the hand holding Aurora standing in the trees like an obelisk. "Foolish girl, my name is context and I never have to be where I don't wish to be!" His exposed portion was still under attack however, the prison taking advantage of his newfound lack of handcuffs to throw Aurora's sword. Unfortunately the sword was a part of Aurora, and like the rest of her only an illusion. It bounced off the smoky arm relatively harmlessly. Context emerged from his own arm, first his face, then his body, and finally his other clawed arm which crashed down onto the sword shattering it into pieces. Aurora eye's went wide as she screamed out loudly before slumping down in her foggy prison, the pain of having part of herself so abruptly destroyed nearly causing her to faint. The thin strand through her shoulder held her, keeping her body from hitting the bottom of her sphere prison, and her free arm hung limp. Context cackled with a hideous laughter until another outsider flew in from the sky, cutting at its outstretched arm. Context's laugh ended in a sharp yelp, as his entire arm severed and faded away including Aurora's prison. Still reeling from Context's blow, she limply fell but was caught by the newcomer before she hit the ground. She looked up at him with half-closed eyes and quietly said a simple "thank you."

Context looked at the scene before him anxiously, realizing that the queen's tag-alongs were too much for him to handle by himself. "So..you've brought new soldiers? I suppose I underestimated the lot...methinks I would better serve my master by informing him of this intrusion than dying here today!" The creature of smoke faded into the air, and just like that there was no context at all.

Aurora, having had a moment to regain her strength, gently floated out of her savior's arms and looked first to the strange group she had accidentally gathered, then to the Doldrumm. His body was now completely burnt, and he faded away in a manner not unlike Context. "He's not gone for good." Aurora remarked. "Once it's out there, an idea can never truly be destroyed. and bad ideas are especially resilient. That's what Nowhere is filled with, awful ideas. It's within their very nature to wage war on good ideas and proper thoughts." She looked at her strange band with a smile. "But wow, it sure is fortunate I accidentally kidnapped some humans with superpowers! See, everything is working out just fine!" She said cheerfully, skipping over the fact that if she hadn't tampered with the universes the situation would never have arisen to begin with. "Also on the bright side, I know where we are now, the Doldrumm had to have come from the Doldrums. He never leaves unless he's forced to. but before we get to planning our route, why don't we introduce ourselves. It's a bit late for introductions, but it's no good to have an adventure with strangers. Besides, it would be useful to know which one of you is packing superpowers if we run into any more trouble." Aurora was still floating, just slightly above the tallest head. "Of course I've already introduced myself, we are Queen Aurora." She held a hand regally above her once-again flat chest before extending it towards the group though to no one in particular. "And who might you be?" She asked of the group as a whole.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2013, 7:53 am

The smell of burning flesh, wood and grass were familiar but unwelcome to Shauna, as she stood at a pragmatic distance from the dying creature. She watched as the effects of her immense power affect a living thing, the liquid in its gut flash-boiled away and exploding like something in the microwave. Part of her wished that it could have withstood it, perhaps just be driven off... but once again, Shauna had taken the easy, safe choice- kill or be killed. No more questions were necessary.

She looked down at the creature's eyes, but could not make eye contact as they had popped from the heat. The creature slowed to a crawl as its body crumbled in its self-fueling flame, fading away to dust. For a moment she thought that perhaps even death was not permanent or applicable here. She wondered if it had been a slave or a willing servant, what cause moved it to serve Context or what lies, threats or curse was born against him, and if it had name, loved ones and a home, and if he would have preferred staying there with them in peace. Shauna shakes it off almost too easily, having killed before, yet never truly gaining a taste for it.

Shauna's attention was only diverted about halfway through the princess's exposition on the situation. "Forced... so like, he wasn't really... bad...?" Shauna felt a tinge of guilt, a familiar though dulled feeling. Though clearly inhuman and clearly not on earth, Shauna recalled the time when she was forced into a corner, still too weak and afraid, lashing out at full power. Guilt touched her jaded spirit, one that had already become weary before she had even reached adulthood.

" You can call me Shauna.A few people call me Shaundi." She said simply, looking at Aurora as she said it.

Last edited by Nekromonga on October 9th 2013, 5:45 am; edited 3 times in total

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 8th 2013, 8:32 pm

When helia finally jumped out the dust cloud she saw the fog guy dissipate. She learned his name was counter. She sat on a tree and watched as he vanished and some guy was carrying the colorful girl from her prison. Helia sighed and jumped from the tree jogging to the girl as she explained herself.

"I'm Queen Aurora." She said holding out her hand with a warm smile.

Helia smiled and gave her hero name."My names Illianis and this here's Nerfram." she said smiling and bowing lightly to the side.

She looked around to see who would explain themselves next. She was eager to meet her companions on this little adventure of hers.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 8th 2013, 9:21 pm

Brandon would have jumped into the battle, quickly too, but it seemed that everyone else had things covered. Sure the girl was impaled upon some kind of drill appendage, but that did not really hinder Brandon from doing anything, though he would have preferred to let the other more capable people do their thing. Soon enough one of them were left burnt, and dying, which made the Hale feel a little sick but otherwise it was nothing that should have bothered. The smell of burnt flesh, and the sight of bodily fluids spilling out was disgusting, perhaps something that he was not all too used to. He crossed leanly muscled arms over his chest, considering what he could do, and if there were another way to escape this strange dimension.

The young queen that was being harmed only moments ago was on her feet, and looked undamaged, or atleast the damage was minimal. Someone had leapt into the fray, and caught the woman, though she quickly floated from his arm, and was now standing on the ground. More was explained about the ones that they had fought, and that filled in some of the missing pieces within the confusion. They were dealing with some kind of thought forms, and that meant that they would be hard to truly kill; something that his master had taught him enough of. Bad ideas especially had a way of lingering around when they were not wanted, and that was what made their foes even worst.

One of them showed a small amount of guilt, and it was the one that had seemingly killed one of the thought forms in the first place.  She was a strange woman with an equally interesting power, one that Brandon partially wanted to figure out. Someone named Shauna, and then the red haired one would introduce herself, as well as someone else that he could not quite see, though something told him it was the fog that aided her. The ground below felt strangely against his bare feet, but then again the male hated the feel of dirt between his toes. It was strange and always managed to send a tingle up his spine; which would raised some hairs along with it. ”I’m Brandon.” He would say with a slight grin that revealed the white teeth behind his lips.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top