The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The Dragon Temple  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Dragon Temple  I_vote_lcapThe Dragon Temple  I_voting_barThe Dragon Temple  I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
The Dragon Temple  I_vote_lcapThe Dragon Temple  I_voting_barThe Dragon Temple  I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Dragon Temple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Dragon Temple  Empty The Dragon Temple

Post by The Nekromonga September 3rd 2013, 3:28 am

Date and Time: Mid June, late afternoon

The Dragon Temple  Longhua_Temple_2

Xiaolongnu arrived at the Longhua temple in Shanghai, the largest Buddhist temple complex in the entire city.
She came in through the grand entrance of the temple with quick steps, taking shelter from the rain in the nearest pagoda. She was not so worried about getting drenched as getting her electronics drenched, and she looked about the peaceful gardens as she checked on her iPhone... which was thankfully protected from getting wet. Her long dark hair, slightly tough and scaly but not so obvious without close examination, deflected the water. Were it not for her clothes and meagre possessions, she would have wanted to stay in the rain for as long as it lasted.

She sighed, as her stay in Shanghai had been unproductive- looking for her kidnapped mother in the world’s most populous city without aid was not the wisest idea. The pollution and congestion of the urban sprawl made things worse, and she often searched in the seedier parts of town. She looked at a number she’d been trying to contact for a long time now, but found the person she wanted to speak to the most had gone... silent.

Xiao sniffed. This person had helped her greatly in the past, but things quickly changed and she was left alone. She resolved to do things on her own as she was taught, and she pocketed her device.
Tourists came and went throughout Longhua, taking no small amount pictures with the statues and gardens of the complex where appropriate. She even assisted with the picture taking of a few people who brought their high end cameras as opposed to phone shots.  

The Dragon Temple  Longhua%20temple

Xiao smiled as the tourists thanked her, and she quickly made her way to one of the pagodas. Xiao found her solace though in the chants of the monks and nuns at the temple, bowing to them as she came upon them and sat in the back of one of the meditation rooms, the smell of incense filling the air. She closed her eyes for a moment, listening to the chant and the rain, the weariness washing away...

===

((words: 364))

((Pics are not mine. images borrowed.))
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Temple  Empty Re: The Dragon Temple

Post by Mr Wonton September 3rd 2013, 4:27 am

The resounding echo of an ancient gong rippled across the mildew kissed foliage and ivory white pavements, sending a flurry of small sparrows into the air. The frenzied ballet that was performed by the little creatures provided a momentary show unlike any other, a fleeting display of the simply beauty of nature. The golden tendrils of the sun fell onto the soil like ephemeral ribbons of light, disappearing whenever a rolling storm cloud would pass over the great burning star. Nature seemed to be in perfect cohesion that day, a beautiful reminder that the world had not completely lost itself to industrialism. It was here on the outskirts of the Longhua temple did a cunning beast prowl, ever-watching and always ready. Daji, the forgotten empress of old, had flitted around mainland China, chasing loose threads and delving deep into archives long ignored. What was the meaning for her desperate treasure hunt? The woman herself wasn't entirely sure but she had nothing to lose, so acting out on whims every now and then didn't seem to harm her chances...especially when it involved something as simple as stalking.

The porcelain skinned princess knew full well that following the steps of some modern age wench would probably lead to another dead end, another futile attempt at making sense of everything. It was a peculiar sensation for Daji, never before had she felt such an overwhelming urge to simply know something. Why did all the strings point to this girl? Who was she and what made her the culmination of hundreds of years of life and death? Such questions needed answering and Daji endured the possible risk of failure or even worse, killing the girl.

She was clothed in her traditional garb, dainty silk perfectly sculpted to her fragile appearance and the striking red colour washing over her ivory skin like a calm river of blood. She needed to exude some semblance to royalty and Daji ensured that even amidst the hordes of pesky tourists and distasteful locals that she retain her calm. As much as she desired to subjugate the ignorant masses the ancient royal knew it was not a priority, well not now anyways. Now was the time for self discovery, to reach some level of enlightenment in this dark age of technology and stupidity. Oh how she hoped thus girl wasn't like the rest of those uninformed children, those regrettable wastes of space who commit to the sins of their ancestors and destroy the environment she came to love. If the girl was then Daji had no qualms about disciplining her, and such an act would definitely ensure that the princess' power is known.

With light footsteps and silent movements the dainty female scuttled atop the southern pagoda, her feet moving in time with the chants of the monks below. An amusing thought entered her mind, what would these supposed wise men do if they knew she was in their presence. Surely they'd attempt to vanquish the demon like those fools all those centuries ago...hopefully this batch were smarter than that. The pitter patter of her feet was masked with the gentle drizzle, a perfect cover for the entry she hoped to make...one which would allow her a closer look at the girl. Was she beautiful? Was their any resemblance at all? What of her latent powers, did she know about them? Such questions crossed the woman's conscious as she landed atop a marble fence not too far from where the teenager meditated.

Wrinkling her nose from the stench of incense the golden eyed beauty slinked into the dry safety of the meditation room, her movements as silent as a shadow. She cared not for removing her shoes at the entry nor for the old nun who scampered away upon seeing her, if the monks were wise they'd know not to confront the clearly obvious entity roaming their grounds.

Taking a tentative step forward the porcelain skinned killer allowed a cool breathe to wash over her crimson lips, a hopeful smirk plastered across her mouth as she quietly slinked behind the girl. Daji needed this to be a success, too long had she failed and now this girl was her last chance, quite literally her only hope...as corny as that sounded.

"I never thought you the sort to take Buddhism so seriously." She uttered, her dark feline voice penetrating the atmosphere like a scalding knife. "But...I'm impressed, you hide it quite well. Daji smiled, stepping to her side as she slowly began to circle the teenager, taking in every ounce of information she could. The girl was beautiful, naturally so and she maintained a strange aura...not unlike several of Daji's slaughtered extended family. Things were already looking good.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 3rd 2013, 5:21 am

A chill ran up Xiao's spine when Daji spoke to her. Her meditation was interrupted, and at once there was a hush that timed with a lull in the chanting. The tall, lanky girl was startled and stood up, turning to meet her eye to eye, the woman giving off the scent of a predator- something the dragon's instinctual sense picked up. The scent of a powerful predator. The monks continued their meditative chants, Xiao speaking in a respectfully hush tone.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" She asked in mandarin, reverting to her native language, a natural reaction whenever she would be startled. She quickly bagged her iPhone and clutched her backpack, taking a step back to keep Daji at arm's length.

= = = = = = =

((words: 125))
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton September 4th 2013, 2:17 am

It was a true fact that Daji was never really good with kids, she found them to be dirty and rather annoying so knowing that Xiao was almost a woman relived her ever so slightly. The girl's startled reaction was both amusing and unsurprising, something which forced a rather manic little grin to cross over Daji's crimson lips. The princess did not reply to the girl immediately, instead choosing to scrutinise every little detail about the young woman and ensure that she was the one. Genetic oriental features combined with the respectable use of Mandarin was a given, although her accent could use a bit of tweaking, sounding like a peasant was never attractive. She was a true child of the west, clinging to her technological goods like they actually mattered, something which actually irked Daji.

Taking a step forward the agile female ignored the girl's clearly obvious need for space and briefly inhaled, taking in the fresh scent of youth and a potent chi which was riddled with the stench of storm water and brimstone. The girl was a dragon, there was no doubt. Clearing he throat, Daji ran her dainty porcelain hands through the silky waterfall of obsidian hair, staring the girl in the eyes like a tiger would to its prey.

"Oh, who am I? They haven't taught you in Chinese school yet? A pity." The princess frowned as her fluid Mandarin dripped off her lips. Daji actually enjoyed the little tidbit and found herself clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth before clearing her throat, this probably need a bit of explaining. "I am Su Daji and you, little Xiao, are my niece..."Daji grinned, flashing her sharpened canines before taking another step forward. "you're probably wondering why such a young and beautiful woman could possibly be your aunty? Well, if you aren't you should be. Let's just say...I have a bad habit of drinking dragon's blood." She teased, rolling her eyes at the rather innapropriate attempt at humour, although it held some truth, dragon blood really did slow down ageing.

"So, what is a baby dragon doing all by herself here?" Daji uttered, cocking a perfectly shaped brow at the mention of 'dragon'. Oh yes, she knew...and if she was right Xiao was bound to follow her, whether she liked if or not.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 4th 2013, 3:38 am

The fact that she could sniff out her dragon heritage meant that this was no ordinary human being, but someone dangerous. Her animal instinct also told her that this was a dangerous predator, stronger than her. Though Xiao stood taller than her, she peered down at Daji afraid, unable to meet her gaze, her eyes looking left and right, mostly on the floor.

She decided to answer honestly, not really having a reason to conceal her purpose. “I’m looking for my mother.... here in Shanghai. How do you... how could you know about me?”

The name uttered took a few more seconds before it rang a bell in Xiaolongnu's mind, recalling Chinese History from when she went to elementary school and repeated in secondary. “Wait... S- Su Daji...? Concubine of King Zhao? You are... that’s ancient history! a myth! That would make you... an ancient... I’m sorry, I need to go!” She looked around, confused by the woman’s overwhelming presence. Awkwardly and with little idea just how much in danger she was, she sidestepped Daji and started to walk out the pagoda immediately, clutching her backpack and taking ungraceful but long strides thanks to her long limbs. Taking one step onto the stone courtyard though, She was blocked off inadvertently by a fairly oblivious, wrinkly old buddhist nun who smiled at her and offered her wooden prayer beads... as souvenirs. Apparently Buddhism was falling on tough times.

“I’m sorry...” She said, almost teary eyed trying to leave the pagoda entirely. She didn’t want to involve the kind, old monks and nuns around, as she felt her heartbeat quicken... Xiao didn’t handle most forms of excitement well, especially not in the middle of a temple full of innocent people.

The old nun looked at Xiao as she attempted to flee, and then peered at Daji with a disapproving frown. It was at this point that the monks had stopped their chanting and began speaking among themselves. Most of them were ordinary people, but the temple did house a few true mystics- monks were hastily leaving through alternate exits, eyes on Daji.

=====

((words: 349))
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton September 5th 2013, 11:58 am

It was a rather peculiar reason why Xiao happened to be in Shanghai, something which generated a flash of surprise on the princess' face. The teenager was looking for her mother? Strange, why was she so concerned with the bonds of peasantry? If the records were correct Xiao was of royal blood, well the closest thing to royal blood there was at the moment. Worrying about her birth mother seemed to be an obsolete task, one which amused Daji greatly. It was a subject which titillated the diminutive predator, something which revived tattered memories of a time long ago. A sun beaten mother clothed in dirty linen, offering a pitiful embrace and a weak kiss. The mere slap of nostalgia forced the princess to furrow her brow, snarling as the unwanted memories of her nameless peasant mother faded back into the torn consciousness. "You have so much better things to do my dear..." The porcelain skinned princess tutted, shaking her head in mock dissapointment. "...and I know because I did my homework. You just happened to be a very special assignment." Daji said in a hushed tone, slipping her tongue over her canines as if she were inspecting a meal.

A dark smirk rippled across Daji's crimson lips as she observed the unfortunately lanky teenager absorb all that had been said to her. It came as little surprise when Xiao reacted so negatively, the history books tended to be a bit harsh when they depicted the crazed concubine and Daji took it as a compliment. It was good someone still feared her. Despite the slightly biased viewpoint the Chinese education system had of the ancient icon Daji cared little for what her supposed niece thought, she was going to have to learn the hard way. Stifling a wicked grin she took a moment to amuse the girl, cocking a brow at the backhanded insult. "Well at least you know something about me. You do remember what happened to all the little girls who rebelled against me?" Daji asked, pursing her lips as the rhetorical question hung in the air. But her niece had already scampered off by then.

"Like a true coward." Daji huffed, shrugging her shoulders as she lazily swivelled around and watched the girl

Clicking her tongue, the midnight haired killer swivelled on the balls of her feet and quietly set off in the direction of the panicky teenager, taking a quick glance at the growing crowd of gold and orange. Apparently the monks wanted to get involved in the little family dispute. The sight of these modern seekers of enlightenment both disgusted the princess and amused her, they were not even half the worth of the bigots who sealed her all those centuries ago, what could they possibly do to her now? The light pitter patter of her feet exited the previously calm area, only stopping when a middle aged mystic rushed around a corner, staff in hand and followers gobsmacked at the sight. Strange, had they never seen a woman before?

"Begone demon! This is not your domain!" The elderly man trumpeted, stamping his staff on the ground and glaring at Daji right in the eye. He was brave, but foolish, very foolish. But of course the princess wasn't going to waste this opportunity, especially when the pit of her stomach was screeching for blood, for the warm sustenance of a mortal soul.

"Little dragon! Listen now, if you leave I will slaughter everyone in this temple. Everyone!" Daji called out with maniacal certainty, speaking in English just so she could toy with the girl even further. This should be an easy task. Taking a dainty step forward the princess let out an exasperated sigh, brushing the silk of her gown with the very tips of her slender fingers. "...and just so you know I'm not lying. I'm going to start off with this man." She uttered, baring her teeth as she slowly began to eye up the man like a piece of meat. Oh he smelt like burnt incense and human frailty, a man who simply could not comprehend the sheer bad luck he had rushed right into. A low growl rippled in the base of her throat as she slowly slipped a finger into the fold just above her cleavage, procuring an ornate fan like it was a theatrical move.

"STAY BACK!" The monk demanded, his brow trembling with focus as he spread his robes arms out wide, protecting his pupils from the fan wielding female. At least he was cautious, she'd honour him with a less bloody death. "You will not defile this place of peace! I forbid you - hurrkk!" His command was cut short with an ugly gasp, a wet grunt escaping his lips as a steady trickle of crimson began to flow down the base of his throat. It only happened in an instance, a brief flicker of the fan, the flash of metal and the disgruntled sound of pain as a needle pierced the monk's throat, skewering skin and flesh like a butter. His eyes wavered for a second, legs stumbling backwards as the light in his eyes began to fade, gazing at his surroundings one last time before he finally collapsed. Dead.

Then chaos ensued.

The younger monks either fled, cowered or fainted, a sight which pleased the eyes of the morbid royal. Good, this was something she encouraged. With a nonchalant stroll and lips curled into a deadly grin the woman effortlessly removed any poor soul who got in her way, not caring for the terrified mess she left behind. With one deep breath Daji brought her voice up an octave, she called out over the panic and fear. She wanted Xiao to hear.

"Are you going to risk all of these peasants lives? Come to me Xiao, all I ask is that we talk!"

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 5th 2013, 10:49 pm

Xiao could hear Daji well enough as she spoke, even as she put distance between herself and this... Thing that called itself a demon from myth. She stopped in her tracks when Daji made the ultimatum. Xiao cursed her misfortune, cursed the fates that she crossed paths with such an evil being. She had seen and heard villains before, and knew she was not bluffing.

She saw the monk coming before Daji to confront her... she knew he was no match. “No please don’t!” She pleaded in futility, the words coming far too late for the monk who confront Daji. Xiao could only stand there, rooted in place as the assassin made short work of the monk with
her attack.

The temple fell into chaos and confusion, and somewhere in the distance police sirens blared. Killing so blatantly out in the open, tourists and locals quickly evacuate the temple grounds. Temple Security guards arrive and radio in for help, while surrounding Daji... though some of them were afraid.

“Surrender now! You have no place to go!” One of the guards said, slightly trembling as he held his glock and aimed in Daji’s general direction.

Xiao ran over to hold the dead monk in her arms. There was no use, he was already dead, his bodily functions no longer under control. Xiao looked up at Daji on bended knee, anger swelling up in her. The dragon blood was climbing out from the bottom of her soul, trying to reach the surface. But Xiao was a pacifist, life held great and deep meaning to her, and this area was about the worst place to transform. She closed her eyes and breathed deep. No, not yet...

“Please stop! I will go with you, just... Promise me you won’t hurt anyone else.” She said, bargaining with little choice or leverage. Whatever this Daji wanted, it was better than having innocent bystanders involved. “Promise me.” she asked again, as this was all she could do...

====

((Words: 333))

Last edited by Nekromonga on September 9th 2013, 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton September 9th 2013, 1:44 am

The maelstrom of chaos summoned an amused chuckle out of the princess' lips, her gaze darting from on panicky peasant to the next. They scattered like insects in a rainstorm, their cries for help and screams of terror creating a soothing melody for Daji, something which ushered in the deep seated bloodlust that resided in the decrepit pit of her heart. Mankind was fragile, a Chinatown of weaklings and cowards all desperate to save themselves and leave their machines to do all the working. Maybe this would act as a wake up call for the ignorant masses. There was still monsters in their midst, creatures which exceeded basic human comprehension. Daji and the pitiful teenager were just two such examples, even if one of them would more than likely vehemently deny such a thing. The dragon child chose to remain where she was, a wise decision considering just how volatile the princess was during such fun moments of bloodshed.

The addition of a few security guards did little to stifle her momentum and the diminutive woman allowed a threatening snarl to ripple across her lips. There was ten of them, guns trained on her body and hands trembling from the horrid energy that slowly exuded off her porcelain skin.

Shooting her gaze back to Xiao, Daji allowed the guard's futile threats to dissipate into the air. Silly men and their silly toys, what good were they? But the teenager thought it best to bargain with the demon and a shrill cackle was all the princess would reply with. What a peculiar child Xiao was, making deals with Daji and pleading like some pitiful street whore. That needed to change if she really was Daji's niece, there was no use having cowards in the family...let alone one which possessed such great power.

"Heh fine." Daji uttered, choosing to humour the girl rather than waste anymore time threatening her. "But I don't think they will keep the same promise" She spat, flicking her gaze to the armed men surrounding her. Daji could smell their sweat, the heavy stench of humidity and body odour seeping into her personal space like an unwanted fog. Such creatures needed to be put down for the betterment of the world, especially one which the princess inhabited.

"NO! MOVE ONCE MORE AND WE WILL SHOOT!" A portly man thundered, stamping his foot as he gave the dainty predator a menacing glare, a silly attempt at intimidating her.

"Oh well, you'll have to catch me first."Daji gleamed, slowly pivoting her foot before lunging into the air, her crimson robe billowing behind her like a silky trail. The resounding chatter of gunfire ruptured the atmosphere of the temple grounds and soared into the air, hoping to catch the agile female off guard. But they were too slow, too dimwitted to keep in time with the predator that had leapt behind the teenager and held her by the neck. A perfect shield. The blades fan was pressed against Xiao's supple flesh, the lightest prick of metal forcing a speck of blood to blossom near her collarbone. "Now now. You don't want to harm an innocent girl now do you? Put the guns down and turn around, if you do not do that now... I shall slice open her pretty neck and drain her like a pig." Daji threatened, holding her Niece's arm behind her back as her venomous words trickled down the girl's shoulder-blades. "Tell them little dragon. Tell them to drop their weapons. Don't make your auntie wait..." The cruel royal whispered, pressing the fan closer to the base of the girl's neck and ensuring that the guards knew just how serious she was being...

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 9th 2013, 7:08 am

“Do... do as she says, please.” Xiao said, if only to prevent Daji from killing these men who were only doing their duty.

The lead temple security officer took a moment to think it over, and decided that it was best to avoid any more bloodshed. “Lower.... weapons...” He muttered, the guards complying, reluctantly lowering their guns. They stand back slightly, but didn’t disperse.

Wailing sirens however, signalled the swift arrival of the Shanghai Police Service outside the temple’s main gates. The important landmark would of course have a nearby police station, should a situation arise in such a place. Uniformed police began coming through the front gate.

“HQ, this is Longhua Temple unit. We have a hostage situation, requesting tactical response unit.” One of the officers spoke into his radio, raising the alert level of the local police. The first officers inside carried pistols, but their supporting fellows were quick to fetch shotguns, while a couple of snipers were already up on the roof, taking aim at Daji. Response times in this dangerous world of metahumans were swift, and should the situation escalate any further, strong response would be called for.

The police were still some ways away, but would surround the temple grounds in moments.
“Where are you going to go?” Xiao asked, wincing and breathing heavily as the situation caused her more and more stress, her tone slowly changing from frightened to angry. The subtle cut began to hurt, Daji’s weapons able to cut even her tough skin... and she began struggling against Daji’s grip, with the strength she possessed in human form.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton September 22nd 2013, 10:16 am

The sweet scent of youth bled into Daji's senses as she slowly inhaled, keeping Xiao close as her golden eyes flickered to the area surrounding her. The alluring dragon soaked aroma kept the malicious princess from striking the cowardly fools who surrounded her then and there. Had they not seen the dispatched body of the monk? Man's ignorance never seemed to lose its mystique, the sheer stupidity of facing the porcelain skinned killer was more than enough to amuse Daji. With the embroidered fan still firmly held against the girl's neck Daji allowed an animalistic snarl to ripple across her lips, flashing her ivory canines at the shaky peasants who clearly did not know what they had walked in on. The armed men were nothing but glorified plebeians, forced into action because the other worthless humans thought the dainty princess a threat. But Daji was no princess to these people, she was merely a crazed killer...one who could sense their terror on the tip of her tongue.

The thrum of footsteps alerted Daji to a new batch of fools, Shanghai's best it seemed. All because she simply wanted to have a chat with her only living relative? It seemed rather petty for the police force, something which forced a shrill cackle to leap from her crimson lips. "What's this?! An entire army just for little old me?" The princess spat out, edging her back against a temple wall as she forced her rather tall niece to cover her more diminutive figure.

Xaio's shaky words forced the giddy royal to pause and take in a quiet breath, it seemed the girl was attempting to make sense of this all. Pressing her lips right against the young dragon's blushing ear Daji allowed her venomous words to do all the work for her."Well I was planning on a nice afternoon dinner, but I guess we can scrap that plan." Daji darkly chuckled, flickering her gaze to the growing number of men seemingly appearing from out of nowhere. "I'm going to take you to a place with all the answers my dear. Your blood is so much more than you think it is...the rest is a secret until we get out of here, that is if you help me get out of here." The princess uttered, poking the tip of the fan a little deeper just to accentuate her point. Either both of them were leaving or none of them were, simple as that.

"Go on little dragon, show these people what you can do...strike me and the world will know your fury!" Daji whispered, luring her niece's more darker thoughts into the fray. Adding a young dragon to the mix would surely baffle the authorities and if it happened to reignite their fear of the supernatural then Daji was more than willing to prod the girl till she got the result she wanted. "Look at these men, they'll shoot you down the instance they discover your abilities. You are no hero Xiao, you are royalty and you should probably start behaving as such...these men deserve some of that." Daji whispered, nodding to a nearby sergeant with his shotgun pointed in the general direction of both girls.

"Release the girl now! Or we will shoot!" A masked officer bellowed, cocking his rifle as he kept a very close eye on the dainty woman.

"Just know, that if I lose you today I will find you again...and if that happens I won't be so lenient." Daji hissed into Xiao's ear, shooting the rifleman a deathly glare before making it appear that she was loosing her grip on the girl. "These men will die and you know it. Make it easier for them and tell them everything is okay..." Daji quietly ordered, tapping her fingers against the hilt of the fan before taking a measured step to her left. Like a tiger surrounded by poachers Daji knew there was some risk in her little family endeavour but she was not going to allow peasants to ruin her fun, to defy the natural order of things.

She was ready, the beast within her was already roaring.

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 22nd 2013, 10:52 am

The stress, the painful prick that drew blood, the bewildering noises... in addition to the endangered lives around, caused Xiao to break out into a sweat, her pupils rapidly moving about as she took in sights. Daji's sweet yet dark voice tapped into her primal side, and like a terrible illness, Xiao knew that transformation was now inevitable. The mountains... if they could get to the mountains...

"Everyone... everyone get away. Get. AWAAAAAYYYYRAAAAAGGHRH!" Xiao tried to shout to them, when her body shuddered as her draconic mass, strength and power rushed towards the surface, allowing her to maybe break free of Daji's grip. Maybe. Her transformation burst through her clothes, even her human skin, as the girl rapidly gained mass, wings, and scales. There before the Chinese was a beast of myth and legends brought to life. A quadrupedal reptilian creature with wings. The Dragon.

The police officers looked at Xiao with disbelief and terror. "M...Monsters! Monsters! All officers retreat! Call the Metahuman Response Divisions!" The law enforcement troops complied, retreating but ensuring any civilians were not left behind. A few guns here and there fired at Xiao, but weapons meant to put down men could do little against fabled dragon scales- not even the true scales of an adult, but the immature dragon scales that belonged to a juvenile.

Dragon Xiao bellowed at the humans all around, encircling Daji angrily, keeping eye contact, wanting to strike at her. Xiao's mind was now subverted by the beast, but in its heart it knew enough to take them away from these humans. Her large, powerful wings slowly lifted her off, buffeting the Shanghai Police with dust clouds, as she attempts to pick up Daji... so she could take them away from the temple.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 19th 2013, 9:56 pm

((gonna conclude this for now and pick up a new rp when Lesbo Predator returns))

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton October 27th 2013, 10:10 pm

In truth, Daji wasn't completely sure her verbal prodding would be of any use, especially with the frightened and gangly niece of hers. It was a sad fact that the youth of the modern centuries knew little of respect or reverence to their elders and the porcelain skinned princess hoped that Xiao would at least possess some semblance of proper etiquette. But sure enough, the sweet malevolence that dripped off the royal's crimson lips hit a nerve and the instance she felt Xiao's chi shudder an elated giggle escaped her throat. All hopeful theories and hapless searches had finally come down to this moment, a reawakening of sorts. The Dragon was finally going to return. The woman's glee reached a newfound enthusiasm as the once frightened and gangly teenager began to transform into something much more mighty, beautiful and awe-inspiring. Even Daji herself felt a shiver traverse the length of her spine, her morbid fascinations ending jolts of excitement through the century old bones.

"Finally." The princess grinned, pouncing away from the girl before the transformation had reached completion. Swivelling on the balls of her dainty feet Daji was met with a wondrous spectacle. Shimmering scales glinted in the dry heat of the day, razor sharp claws scraped away at the century old stonework of the temple and the eyes, oh those brilliant golden eyes, glared with the purest rage that Daji could practically feel it course through her veins. Yes, this was the girl she had been looking for. Xiao was her saviour.

By then Daji's attention had completely left the frightened masses of the chinese police force and the straggling tourists to the great winged beast before her. Her gleaming feline gaze matched that of the dragon, her lisp curled into a thin snarl as she slowly crept closer. "So the little dragon does have teeth? And here I was thinking you were a complete coward!" The Princess cackled, protecting her face with the ornate fan once Xiao flapped her leathery wings. Dust billowed everywhere and frightened screams of the worthless plebeians filled Daji's ears like a rich symphony of sound. Incense and brimstone wafted into the air when the dragon deeply exhaled, roaring. "You're still a child! don't get ahead of yourself!" Daji giggled, sweeping the midnight hair out of her face whilst he hopped back and forth in excitement.

Although was much quicker than she looked.

Iron talons wrapped themselves around Daji's petite figure like a vice, wrenching her upwards as her niece took flight high into the dry smog of Shanghai. A garbled cry escaped Daji's mouth at the surprise and her dainty hands scrambled at the leathery limbs that clutched onto her. The rush of hot air blew through her silken robes and her lacquered sandals disappeared into the empty air below, leaving the princess barefoot and irritated.

"Okay then...you clearly need to learn some manners..." She mumbled, rolling her eyes before kicking Xiao in the belly, attempting to wrench free of the iron grip. Whether it hurt the dragon girl or tickled her did not matter, but Daji's pedicured feet repeatedly pounded into the creature in hopes of getting some reaction. "IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN I'LL MAKE YOU PUT ME DOWN!" Daji shouted above the rush of the wind and the deep growls of her niece, flicking open her fan and aiming teh incendiary needles at the dragon's eyes.  

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 31st 2013, 9:04 pm

News and security helicopters began to tail the massive winged creature flying over Shanghai, chaos ruling the streets as people stopped and looked at the dragon in the sky. Xiao was mentally conscious enough not to harm the helicopters or their occupants, picking up more speed as she headed towards the wilderness.

The dragon growled when Daji kicked her, slightly annoyed. Then she squirmed some more and demanded to be let go, and while the dragon was sincerely trying to move them somewhere else, given their obvious flight path towards the mountains, Daji had to go an blast Xiao in the eyes with the fan- mere pinpricks to the beast, nonetheless it was enough catching Xiao offguard, and Daji would soon find herself free-falling from at least 200 feet up.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton November 3rd 2013, 11:08 pm

Dragons were traditionally viewed as grand yet stubborn creatures, never bowing their heads to the voices of lesser creatures. So it came as no surprise that the very human looking princess had to scream and holler loud enough for her scaly niece to actually listen to her. A stubborn royal combatting with an equally stubborn teenage dragon was definitely unheard of and it was only after several flurries of burning needles did the great beast finally pay attention to Daji's seemingly futile demands.

But rather than gently place her back on earth Xiao simply let go.

"YOU FUCKING BITCHHHHHhhhhhh.... " The princess cried, her pretty face contorted in annoyance and genuine surprise at having been let go. Xiao definitely needed some lessons on how to properly behave.

The petite figure scrambled midair, hurtling back down towards the earth in a bundle of silk and raven-black hair, her crimson lips parted in rage. her last glimpse of the dragon was of the creature disappearing into the midday smog, it's guttural growls echoing off into the distance. With one last snarl the porcelain skinned princess closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable splash into the Huangpu river...

I'll find you Xiao...and next time, I won't be so gracious...  

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum