The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Reaching Limits - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Reaching Limits

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reaching Limits - Page 2 Empty Re: Reaching Limits

Post by White Star August 3rd 2013, 2:49 pm

The water, despite being a much larger size than Drake himself, barely fazed him. So much taunting...Drake just wanted to shut this guy up. That's what he realized something he had in common with the dragon, he didn't want to destroy everything this time, he just wanted to kill this man for insulting him. That's when it clicked, and the free will of Drake and the primal, instinctive rage of the dragon merged together partially, their minds working together somewhat. He roared again, this time shrinking until he was the size of a normal human again, with his wings still there, folded behind him. He noticed the man about to come for his underside, and mutually agreed with the dragon that it was time to match his size, so as not to be tricked. He might have the disadvantage of strength, but he now had a bigger advantage: Communication and Teamwork. The dragon spoke words of power into Drake's ear, filling him with courage this time, not rage, and he began to rise, "You'll not taunt me anymore. I am in control of myself, this is my true form, not the dragon. I am a pure-blooded HALF DRAGON!"

White Star

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 3rd 2013, 3:09 pm

"I finally got what I wanted then. Not a mindless animal, but still not smart enough to beat me." I said with a laugh. "Let's go squirt, no more talk, no more taunting. The next time either one of us speaks...the other one is at their mercy...".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Reaching Limits - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 3rd 2013, 3:15 pm

Drake nodded in agreement, this time, the fight would get serious. Not so serious as for his opponent to reveal his true nature, yet, but he would have to fix that. Drake, with the sudden burst of confidence, rushed at the man, moving left and right in random directions, not trying to confuse his opponent much, he would be too smart for that, but enough to keep him guessing, and he built up momentum as well. He finally decided to flap his wings to kick up large amounts of dust, and he closed his eyes, using his sensing ability to guess where he was, and he began to punch at pressure points, aiming for the human body's soft parts.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 3rd 2013, 3:38 pm

The dragon got a good shot on me. The bastard was clever enough to throw sand up at my eyes I moved enoguh to throw off his attack, but his claw still dug into me. The kenetic shift in force send me propelling out of the arena onto the water. I used my power to release the arena so that I went through only water and not a couurent. I focused and the water beneath me waas manipulated to condense as thick and solid as land. I dug a hand in as I twisted and began skidding back, crouched down, my left rib with a large gash on it, nothing fatal, but annoying as hell. Another shot like that and I'll actually end up on an even playing field with him. I stood up lazily, like a zompy almost and crossed my arms, then whipping them to the sides. The water pulsed beneath me, and suddenly it was as walkable upon as land. I raised an arm and summoned up a double sided trident to use as a weapon.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 3rd 2013, 6:27 pm

Drake kept his emotionless face as Yam drew his watery weapon. He kept his mouth shut as he got into his stance, his tail whipping back and forth like it had it's own mind. His wings were wrapped close to his body, ready to wrap around him if he needed to deflect a projectile. He ran towards Yam, keeping himself a small target, dashing through the rock formations and gliding when he needed to, until he was close enough. He jumped off the spire closest and spiraled toward Yam, opening his wings a bit to glide to the left a bit, outstretching his claws at Yam's already open wound.

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 3rd 2013, 10:10 pm

My reflexes where too superior, but I can't let him in on that. I made my decision. I was going to mess with this guy. He was bound ot think he was going to win. I used my Tridant and le[t at it, pushing off the water, I went to drive the Tridant right into it's shoulderblade. IT was going t hit me, I accepted this. It was going to be painful. amd I was probably going to be sore for a long time. With out equal strength I caught his terrifying talon, but with just enough strength to stop it from being lethal. The Talon went inside and I gasped. If the tridant had been inside him it suddenly just went from a solid water object, to liquid. I dopped into the ocean. It would be funny, the second the Dragon would go to leave...he'd see a large water dome, one more than eight times bigger, and the rapids far more terrifying. I only needed to wait.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 4th 2013, 4:42 am

Drake's face, still emotionless, twinged with pain as the trident glanced off his wing. What? His wing? Yes, he had noticed movement, what he had been waiting for while he charged, and used his wing to block most of the force of the trident. His wing was more sensitive than his other body parts in full dragon form, but it was enough to block the brunt force of the attack, as well as disabling it from impaling his shoulder. As he felt his talons enter Yam's body halfway, he closed his fist tightly, then twisted it, and, pushing back as hard as he could, flew backwards a quite a ways away. He held his shoulder tightly, wincing as he glared at Yam, 'It's...dislocated...I can't let him know that, though.' He quickly popped his bones back into place, a primal roar uttering from his lips as he felt the pain, 'Ack..so much for not letting him know...' He enclosed his wings near him again, getting up and taking a defensive form of his usual stance.

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 4th 2013, 2:15 pm

"Alriight...I get it, I get it...How about we wrap this up?" I asked him. Suddenly I shifted my focus. I was on the ocea, and he was with me, we were in an even bigger arena than before, a dome of water. The chaos was different, and so was my strength. I relinquished my strength, and now, focused on making myself an indestructible Water-weilder.
        (Yam's Strenghthed has returned to it's normal. Now Allocating 3 points to Durability and 2 Points to his water manipulation. Yam now had 8 Durability and 8 Water Manpiulation.)
       I loosend the water beneath me, and I slipped in, the dome around Drake turned back into wter, but as it fell, I used my master of the water to turn them all into daggers, as sharp as Death itself. They all, form every angle closed in on Drake. The next thing to do was summon up a dragon, one that reflected my inner Dragon's size. The water beneath him began twisting, and a Maelstrom began brewing, The clouds in the sky started darkening, and they flashed with brilliant blue lightning. Rain began coming down, pelting everythiung nearby. From the center of the Maelstrom, The 3000 yard long Dragon made of pure water rose up. I was standing on it's head.
     "So then....Let's get this over with." I said, a wicked smile plastered on my face.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 6th 2013, 1:10 am

As the watery daggers flew from the sky, Drake knew he had no escape from the maelstrom of attacks. He jumped back onto land and covered his vital areas with his scaly wings, but he was still hurt badly from the multiple amounts of daggers. When it was done, Drake wobbled back to his feet, his wings about to break from the slightest movement, there would be no flying for a little while for Drake. He noticed a storm brewing, then heard a loud wave sound, and a giant watery dragon came from the depths, with Yam at it's head. Drake, despite the massive amount of pain, accepted his defeat, 'But if I'm going to lose, it'll be after I've used all my power.' He took a deep breath, then loosed the last bit of his power, reaching in deep within himself, pulling all his power from within. The flames he let loose were pure and bright white, extremely hot, evaporating the water dragon, and forming steam that flowed around the entire island. Drake coughed a bit, then fell to his knees, letting his head tip downwards, "That's it...I'm finished. You win." He fell over, becoming unconscious.

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 6th 2013, 2:20 pm

A flash of light and a bright white fire. This thing was persistant top say the least. The Dragon instinctivly lowered itself and swept around, placing it's massive face in front of me. The flame was divided, creating a small pocket, that i was in, where I only feld some of the heat and the fire didn'ttouch. The cost was the dragon itself however. That wasn't exactly an issue however, I had more than enough water to make a few more, as I am standing on the ocean. Poor thing looked down for the count. I can't say that I'm exactly disappointed, I had set my standards low, but I didn't need to summon up my Soul-Scales or my Soul-Claws...and I only used one attack, that was one of my most half-assed attempts at killing someone. Then again, I'm a bit of a jerk for picking on him liek this. I shoul;d have just let him win...Psych.

"Of course I win. I'm a manipulative ass, and you're an egotistical fledgling." I muttered to myself with a satisfied smile after the fledgling fell unconscious on the warm sand. I just walked through the steam back onto the land. This little thing had potential, He's just lacking a certain direction. I resumed my sprawled out position on my own hot rock, that wasn't much farther from the unconscious dragon. "Now I need to wait until you wake up...Oh, whoops...you won't wake up at this rate!" I said as I noticed some of the cuts and stabs. I must have overdone it. oops. I used my focus and with a little concentration, I used my command over the water do form dense bubbles of water and applied them with preassure. This would stop any bleeding, because at this rate he'd bleed out. He was a stubborn little fella, but even the strongest die. That's life...well...death. It's almost pathetic how similar this kid is to me. I remember the fall of Seppam...When my own parents were destoryed by the minions that were brought back into that realm by the first Dragon King. Here I am now. Kind of Dragons, having slain the one who slew my mother and father. His mother died in a war...This thing is practically my little brother. The sun went down as I waited for the Dragon to wake up. I looked over to him, he waqs still breathing.

"At this rate I could have taken your kidney and found you another donor." I snapped slightly irritated. I commanded a huge wave ofg freezing cold water to cem up onto the shroe and splach the black Dragon in the face. "WAKE UP!"

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 17th 2013, 10:55 am

'Why...why do I keep losing like this? First to that girl in the cage...now this. Am I not strong enough? Or is it...something else? A drive. Yes...a drive to keep going. I've almost lost it, I need to...get stronger. For my world's sake...'

He suddenly woke to a douse of salty sea water being splashed against him. His body tensed as his clawed nothingness, nothing but tangy sea air. He looked to his left, the sea was strangely calm, considering the fight that had just occurred, how long had it been since he had been asleep? He looked to his right, and saw the person he had been fighting before, standing over him and talking about kidneys or something.

"Wh-wha? Kidneys? I don't..."

He slowly got up, shakily stretching his wings out, he had been laying on the uncomfortably. He noticed that the strong primal instincts of his dragon were almost calmed by the presence of Yam.

"Sigh...I guess I lost. I'm a man of my word, regrettably. Just, no funny business, ok?"

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 18th 2013, 8:18 pm

No funny business? I can’t honestly tell if he means the human form of ‘Funny business’ or as in I can’t turn him into a fool for the week. I arched my eyebrow and shot him a questioning look. This whelp was obviously more intone with human society as I was, and maybe he could end up being useful to me. I waved it off and sighed.
”Uh yeah…so you’re a whelp and I’m a full grown dragon. To paraphrase I ain’t no nest robber!” he snapped at the younger Draconian. I slid off my rock, arching gracefully and perfectly into the sand where my impression in it caused the arm sands to fill in around me. ”But as far as funny business goes…I didn’t agree to anything like that…so My first action as your temporary master is to get out of your draconian form and mow my lawn!” I said, acting as serious as I could be. I couldn’t hold it I just started snickering as I yawned.
”Before we start your week, or however long it was, of slavery…You got any questions?” I figured I’d let the poor little whelp have a chance to get to know his master before putting him to his real work.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by White Star August 23rd 2013, 3:13 am

Obviously, he had many questions, one that came to mind was, what the hell was mowing a lawn? He took a deep breath, and then exhaled, counting backwards from ten. It was a technique he used to calm himself down when he was angered. His dragon form slowly subsided, leaving nothing but his tail, the only thing that would remind himself that he wasn't human, should he ever forget. He glared in the direction of Yam,

"If you're really going to let me, then I want to know what you are. I don't know any dragons that can control water. Any other elements, or is that it? Also, learn my name, it's not whelp, it's Drakon."

Despite losing, Drake felt different than he did when he began the fight, more confident in a way, less unsure about himself. He was going to show Yam that even if he lost, he wasn't going to act like a sore loser about it. He crossed his arms, looking around at the crashing waves,

"So, where's this 'lawn' of your's?"

White☆Star

Theme Song
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 23rd 2013, 11:51 pm

”Fair enough. I’m Yam…the Dragon King…” I told him, I was saying it pretty seriously. I gauged his eyes for an expression and smiled. I let out a tired and lazy yawn while nestling myself in to my position. ”See kid, a long time ago All dragons were equals…then there was a huge war, and a hierarchy was established in the Dragon utopia named Seppam. Other dragons chose to stay in other realms after the war and thus all went in different directions. I was one of the Dragons known as an Arch-Dragon…meaning I was the best of the best. So much so that during the civil war for Seppam, I was chosen as the Arch Dragon as three of seven elements...then after I killed the idiot who thought it was a good idea to kill all the mortals, I was basically hailed as the Dragon King of Seppam….Then my best friend…a Titan named Ball Hadad betrayed me, killed the love of my life, severed my wings and usurped my throne through deception…and sealed off most of my powers….” I said emphasizing that last part about my powers being sealed off. I gave him a mischievous smile. ”Yeah…I’m not even at one tenth of my real power in this realm…rather depressing really…but it’s a good experience…to be mortal….Dragons all need to do this…just once for a little while…” I rambled on a little. Then I digressed with a sigh and a shrug.

”As far as any other elements then yes…I am the Arch-Dragon of The oceans and water, Lightning and primitive energy…and Chaos.” I said, trying to explain it out to him. ”That water I used against you…now look at it.” I said, pointing out to the water. I lifted my one eyebrow, the one under the eye patch, and suddenly the entire water was glowing a pale yellow that bled into a deep green color, one that would glow in the night. The energy cracked and snapped across. ”Yeah…imagine being made wet and being electrocuted at the same time…it’s REAL fun.” I said sarcastically, the energy snapped and whipped off the water, reducing the boulder next to Drakon and I to ash. The quintessence left the waters and everything returned to normal. This whelp…Drakon…would have a new appreciation for this, knowing that I chose not to go at my full power, and even at my current full power, it was only a fraction of what I was truly capable of. ”By the way…I’m not exactly a stickler about being addressed as a king…but have the common decency to not command me to learn your name. Fin Seppam the term ‘Whelp’ is rather endearing...it means that the young dragon reminds you of yourself when you were younger. So when I call you ‘whelp’ it means you remind me of myself when I was your age…how old are you? Maybe three-hundred? Either way…I’m older than the Earth…so to me you are likely a whelp…but if the term really bothers you…then I will call you Drakon.” I explained everything out to him, hopefully he would be able to understand I wasn’t trying to be offensive.

”The lawn? Oh…right…hmmm…you see that island over there? The one with all the trees?” I asked him, pointing to the island. Yeah…that’s called a lawn…meaning I own that land and the grass is too high…the grass needs to be brought down some, the trees and stuff are fine…the Grass needs shortened. Okay?” I said to him with a smile.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top