The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Urban Commandos
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trishy Voneromo, Action News!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trishy Voneromo, Action News! Empty Trishy Voneromo, Action News!

Post by Thistle July 13th 2013, 4:39 pm

"Trishy Voneromo."

"Action News!"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: Investigative Journalist.
Alignment: Neutral.
Race: Human.
Hair: Ginger.
Eyes: Green.
Height: 5.7
Weight: 113lbs.
Blood type: A-

The Looks

image:

The Legacy

Personality: Trishy is inquisitive at best. She has proven herself to be determined and stubborn, while equally cautious with her curiosity. Her work almost always comes first and she often flings herself into danger so that her newspaper will get more readers due to the publicity. She tries to keep her fingers in as many pots as possible so that she is almost always on the scene of a scoop.

She is brave but not stupid, she knows when to back off. She has also been seen to be slightly manipulative with other people, to increase the chances of them accidentally letting crucial information slip out've their mouths.

History: Born in San Francisco, Trishy has always been curious about things and been even better at finding things out. By the time she was 6 she had already deduced that Santa wasn't real and she had used a web-cam in order to film her mother playing as the tooth fairy. Her parents were as proud as they were concerned that she was to intent on finding out things around her. By the time she was 8 she had already began writing down all the little things which she found out about her neighbors. The old lady at the top of the road was allergic to cats, the young polish man at number 7 was gay, the lovely couple at number 2 had massive fights. She didn't really know why she did it, but she did.

When she was 16, there'd been a murder in the street where she lived. The entire street had become the hustle bustle of the locals for weeks. She loved every second of it, the police and journalists coming to her door and asking her all these questions, trying to piece together what exactly happened. She knew what she wanted to be. So, as soon as she finished school with her fancy journalism certificate she rushed of to her local newspaper "Chronicle". She worked there as an intern for many years, she barely touched the journalism aspect and was more of the coffee girl. However, when she was given her chance to go and investigate the scene of a car crash, using her bold techniques and lack of fear to getting caught, she managed to lure the police away and then examine the cars themselves. She discovered that one of them had their breaks cut! She quickly fled the scene and got to work writing the article.

It was a hit. She'd found something that the local police were unable too. The Chronicle newspaper sold out that week, and the Chief Editor had her to thank. She was given a solid job and a 10 year contract working with the newspaper. While working with the Chronicle, the paper began to spread it's wings from simply written Journalism, and began to broadcast reports out live at the scene. Naturally, Trishy was given one of these roles and was, once again, a hit! All she ever seemed to do was bring in more and more stories. She was one of the first news reporters to enter new york after Doctor Necrodium caused it to explode and because of such early filming time Chronicle news was able to expand it's offices and get buildings in California. Her contract still remains but what she will do once that expires, who knows? However her job has often caused her to have to get flung into danger, so she took the liberty of learning some very basic fighting skills so she can protect herself if need be. She also carries a can of mace spray in her hand bag.

The Powers

No Powers: Trishy Voneromo has no powers.

Grid
Intelligence: 3.
Occult: 0.
Strength: 2.
Speed: 1.
Durability: 2.
Ability: 0.
Fighting Skills: 4.
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 2

Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Trishy Voneromo, Action News! Empty Re: Trishy Voneromo, Action News!

Post by Thistle July 14th 2013, 2:24 pm

done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Trishy Voneromo, Action News! WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 14th 2013, 2:26 pm

This is my favorite character. Approved
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 8th 2013, 6:08 pm

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top