The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_vote_lcapShizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_voting_barShizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_vote_lcapShizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_voting_barShizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  Empty Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)

Post by Noodle November 26th 2012, 12:53 am

(ATTENTION: MORE WORK MIGHT BE NEEDED ON THESE, I DIDN'T QUITE UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE THEM, BUT I WANTED A WAY FOR SHIZUKA TO GET HERSELF OUT OF SPOTTY SITUATIONS.)

Name: Artificial Defense Arms

Abilities: The ADA have the power to completely enshroud Shizuka in their grasp, taking any damage that is aimed at her. Also, when Shizuka is harmed in a fight, the arms not only defend her, but they take her away from the spot of danger and usually to whoever owns the remote that they are connected to. They have a GPS implanted in them so Shizuka is never lost to the ones that want to find her, ensuring that if she is in danger by someone that they can't defend her from, someone that CAN defend her knows how to get to her.

The ADA are almost indestructible, but someone with high strength (7) could probably easily beat through them. They are quite hard to beat though, considering that there are six of them and their main skill is to team up on you when you're not expecting it. The ADA have giant claws on the tips of them that they often use to stab through people and walls (giving them the ability to climb up walls to escape quickly.)

Description: Shizuka doesn't know how the item was made, she simply knows that she got the item as a defense for when Chelle couldn't defend her. She wears the item in a purple book back that is truly attached to her by metal bonds in her skin that she can release when she wants to get out of them. The bonds do not hurt when pulled off, and all that was required to make them was a surgical procedure that Shizuka slept through. The bonds react to Shizuka's feelings so Shizuka often accidentally activates the ADA when she's scared, angry, or sad (which she is often because of her young age and instability of her feelings.) Further work would be needed to fix them, but as long as Chelle or someone trusted with the password has the remote to shut them down, everything would work out fine with them.
INT Allocation: ??

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 38
Job : Musician/Writer
Humor : Controversial
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  Empty Re: Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)

Post by Chellizard June 11th 2013, 3:46 am

This item seems like one that would complete Shizuka's grid and give her a full 30 points.

So, it doesn't require an INT allocation at all. Just the difference between her normal grid, versus the grid with the ADA being used by her.

You should reflect that in this thread, and also in your character application.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Shizuka's Body Guards (The ADA)  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top